Latest Review about 1 month ago

Jorge A.
05/13/2018
great experience
easy going, got the deal done right away. sales man Juan did a great job, Juan was very helpful and patience. Juan knew exactly what he was doing and is very knowledgeable.

James P M.
04/26/2018
Used Cars
Purchase a used auto in Feb. about 3 weeks later found out the it needed a head gasket they had in Jan service the vehicle , had the leak check out by TWO auto repair
shops and was inform that the vehicle head gasket has been leaking for a long time
it looks like they tried to hide the problem by power washing the engine.

PS
Peter S.
01/17/2018
Bad deal
Bought a extended service warranty with the truck I bought from them. Was told if I sold the truck before extended warranty was up I would get the remainder of the money for the warranty. Well sold the truck 4 months ago. Did all the paperwork they wanted placed numerous calls they keep saying there looking into it make me talk to different people even went down there twice. Same answer. (We will look into it) I gave the three stars cause Patrick the salesmen was a nice guy. I’ve leased 1 truck and bought another and will do business elsewhere now.

S
Mike S.
07/11/2017
helping caring person
I didn't expect to buy a car ,but get some prices that night. they had a few in my price range and did everything they could to get me into an unexpected buy. I wasn't into white and know zero about Hybrid, but it has won me over.Randy and his team did a good job of making me at ease.

WH
Wendy H.
Ridgefield, WA
06/22/2017
I highly recommend the service department at Dick's Mackenzie Ford.
My husband and I purchased a truck through Dick's and had some major issues with it a couple weeks after the purchase. The dealership and the service department worked with us to fix the issue under warranty. Because the parts were back ordered, they had to make concessions to get us going in time for our vacation. The service manager (Josh) went above and beyond to answer our questions, take care of the problem, and always answer or return our calls in a timely fashion.

It was such a stressful situation but Josh was so approachable and honest with us that he took a lot of our frustration away.

It took a long time for the truck to be back in our possession (picking it up today!) but that wasn't their fault. I'm so thankful for the care and concern we received.

Dick's - give Josh a huge kudos for us! And thanks for being so great to work with.

We would definitely go back to Dick's Mackenzie service department for any future issues.

Jess B.
Portland, OR
01/17/2017
Awful experience, don't go!
I do NOT recommend Dick's MacKenzie Ford to anyone! I went in and worked with Juan, I was hesitant to let them run my credit as I didn't want hard inquiries on my credit score until I was ready to make a decision and I wanted to see what the cost/trade in was before I wanted to proceed. I expressed this concern several times to Juan and he assured me that if I ran my credit it would not be a hard inquiry but would provide necessary information to look at the numbers. I took the paper with me that had the offers as I wanted time to think and NEVER signed/initialed them saying I wanted to take the deal yet I am getting letters in the mail saying I've been declined for the loan I never authorized to be applied for. I even got a call from the GM the day after I came in saying I was approved for a deal?!?! I don't appreciated being lied to and tricked and would not recommend this dealership to anyone.

SL
Sharon L.
11/27/2016
Pleasant experience
Honest and no pressure. May it easy for me to buy my car. Thank you.

LH
Leslie And Noel H.
07/07/2016 Category: Service
Long Time Customer
Best service ever. Benito treats us like gold every single time we come in for service. I know he has our best interest at heart and I completely trust him with all of our service needs. We have always bought our Fords through Landmark because my husbands company has a contract with that dealership , but because of our excellent relationship with Benito, we bought our 2015 expedition from Dicks. Thanks for being such a valuable resource. Also love the wonderful benefit of having Trysh as the courtesy shuttle driver. Such a life saver!

VM
VINCENT M.
FORD EXPLORER
03/15/2016 Category: Service
Accurate and timely follow-through on my problem. Shuttle service was handy to get me to work too
John G. from Dick's Mackenzie Ford responded on 03/15/2016

Vincent,
  Thank you for the 5 stars and taking the time to comment. We appreciate it very much.

Dick's mackenzie Ford

BOB B.
03/12/2016 Category: Service
Charging for the same repair twice does't deserve 5 stars...
Last Fall, I had a shorting spark plug/coil (#3) replaced and planned to do the rest later. When I brought my truck in to have the rest of the work done, I payed and picked it up after service writer was gone, but noticed that I was charged for all 8 spark plugs and coils and wires...? In my way of thinking, you owe me for the redo!

BRANDY M.
Lebanon, OR
03/12/2016 Category: Sales
Wonderful salesman
My salesman was straight forward and very helpful! None of the bs sales pitch creepy stuff.

HW
HELEN W.
OR
FORD FUSION
03/11/2016 Category: Service
Easy to get dependable service.
Very pleased.
John G. from Dick's Mackenzie Ford responded on 03/14/2016

Helen,
  Thank you for the 5 stars and for taking the time to comment.

EA
ERWIN A.
03/10/2016 Category: Service
Service department visit
LeAnn in service is the ultimate first class professional. Needed a repair & she not only got me in quickly, but then followed up to give me a progress report ! Quick, fast, friendly, pretty nice to see in our modern world.

Rick A. Hillsboro Oregon

JAMES L.
03/09/2016 Category: Service
GREAT KNOWLEDGEABLE WORKERS
Everybody I have dealt with @ DMF knows what they're talking about, never trys to convince you to get something you don't want, and takes care of your vehicle when they say they will!

James,
  Wow,  thanks.  Great review. How could we ask for anything better than that?   Thanks for the 5 stars and for taking the time for us.

MO
MARK O.
Astoria, OR
03/09/2016 Category: Service
Smooth no pressure deal!
This is the third vehicle we have purchased at Dicks and have been very happy with them.

Mark,
 Thank you so much for the 5 stars and the return buisness. We appreciate it so much.  Thank you for taking the time to comment.

GH
GERALD H.
FORD EDGE
03/08/2016 Category: Service
Benito service writer always gives me 110% when I bring my car to MacKenzie Ford.
The mechanic did a fantastic job finding the rattle in my car.

Gerald,
  Thank you for the 5 stars and the nice comment on Benito. He will love it.  Thank you for taking the time.

DIANNE R.
03/08/2016 Category: Service
Always a smile when I'm there in person, always a pleasant voice on the phone.
Got in and out earlier than expected, all systems go.

JU
JEFFREY U.
Tillamook, OR
03/07/2016 Category: Service
My Mustang was serviced quickly, and they identified a recall issue and started that process right away for me.

PF
PATRICIA F.
Portland, OR
03/06/2016 Category: Service
Leann is excellent in her knowledge and customer interface
i always get the best service from your service department and feel that I only get needed issues resolved. In this visit I also appreciate the vehicle condition check list that was made that gives me insight as to what might be needed next.
John G. from Dick's Mackenzie Ford responded on 03/07/2016

Patricia,
  Thank you for the great review and the 5 stars. Leeann will appreciate it very much. Thank you for taking the time.

Dave C.
Eugene, OR
03/06/2016 Category: Sales
Disappointed
Well I made an appointment to see one specific car to buy as requested by a sales staff. I called and gave staff my trade in VIN. Cleaned and prepped my car ready to trade in. Drove up from Eugene and met with staff I spoke to on phone. He said the truck was sold. "Someone" took the keys off his desk and sold it. No one called me or had the courtesy to tell staff that they sold the car. You can imagine my frustration and willingness to do business with them again or say positive things about Dick's Ford.