SG
STEPHEN G.
12/14/2018
Professional
We got our vehicle in and out the same day. Staff was courteous and professional.

Joel H.
12/12/2018 Category: Service
Joel said they are the best

Dale G.
Mazda Cosmo
12/04/2018 Category: Service
Dale said they are good people doing good service.

GA
GORDON A.
Lincoln Town Car
11/30/2018
As usual the work and personnel involved were top notch.
I brought my car in with an unusual problem and within less than two hours they had the problem diagnosed and well on the way to being fixed. Thanks again for a great job. Your front desk is also top notch. Very personable and knowledgeable.

Jeep Patriot
11/26/2018
Honest Service
Referred by a friend of Don's over in Lewiston, I went to DJ's to get my exhaust manifold replaces and a new set of front wheel-bearings... Their thirty-point inspection lead to other things that need be fixed on my vehicle, three months new to me. I am grateful for their honest service and navigation of what my little Jeep jeep needs. I wish I had more fluid car-talk to more accurately demonstrate my gratitude for what they had to offer, but regardless, when I pass through Helena or if I live there once more, DJ's would sure be the place I would go to get anything done.

11/20/2018
The oil change was done in a timely manner. The quote for maintenance fixes was outrageous. I found all of the same parts needed to for $200 instead of over $1000. I will be going elsewhere and getting a second opinion.

NH
Nathan H.
11/20/2018 Category: Service
Nathan said this business left his vehicle unlocked and things were stolen out of it in the lot.

Basin, MT
11/16/2018
Always ready to help
They got our car checked out right away, and were willing to let us leave it at the shop while we were away on vacation.

CJ
Cathy J.
East Helena, MT
11/15/2018
The Best
These guys make you feel like family. They appreciate your business and show it with quality service. I'd never go anywhere else.

PS - The dog actually runs the business, everyone works for him!! ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

MARY ANN D.
Hyundai Santa Fe
11/12/2018
Great service, good work and informative
It's my first experience at DJs and I received great customer service, mechanics did good work, and I was informed all along the way. The team was also accommodating.

James P.
Clancy, MT
Chevrolet Pickup
11/09/2018 Category: Service
James said the business provided excellent service and prices.

Clancy, MT
Chrysler 300
11/03/2018
Thanks
Excellent customer service! Kept us informed throughout the process. Will be back for sure!

JV
JOHN V.
11/02/2018
Brian is so helpful
Excellent work done in a timely manner.

Catherine S.
11/02/2018 Category: Service
Catherine said she was satisfied with the work that was performed. She stated that the staff were very friendly and answered all of her questions.

MT
Martin T.
Chevrolet Suburban
10/31/2018 Category: Service
Martin said that dealing with the guys at the business was fine but he did have to take the vehicle back because once he got home, his vehicle started acting up again.

RUSS M.
Volkswagen Tiguan
10/26/2018
The best auto service in town. Friendly and thorough staff. Always has vehicle ready in timely fashion.
Friendly and thorough staff. Always has vehicle ready in timely fashion. I find that their prices are reasonable. I'd highly recommend them.

TP
Tom P.
10/25/2018 Category: Service
Tom said he is completely satisfied with service and that the Customer Service is good. All in all, he appreciates the service.

AW
Alan W.
10/22/2018 Category: Service
Alan said the service was good but took longer than expected.

EB
ED B.
10/19/2018
Honest reviews and trusty work.
I always get a quick response and good advice. Work is done on time & well.

RON M.
10/19/2018
Efficient, accurate repairs done well