Sue M.
East Helena, MT
11/19/2019 Category: Service
Sue said that were a couple of things about the engine. A clamp was missing and something needed to be glued. They are dependable and friendly. They do a great job.

MARY ANN D.
Hyundai Santa Fe
11/11/2019
Routinely explains in lay terms and not talking down or patronizing. Takes time for customer service.

JIM P.
11/06/2019
Same great service
I have been using DJs for years. I was having electrical issues, they found the problem and fixed it. Best place to get your car worked on in Helena. From complicated problems to a simple oil change.

BN
Brady N.
Lincoln MKX
11/06/2019 Category: Service
Brady said the business did a good job.

JOE R.
10/24/2019
The best place in Montana to bring your vehicle
DJs auto always treats you right and is prompt and fair. Great people!

Mikell B.
GMC Pickup
10/24/2019 Category: Service
Mikell said that they went to the business because of an exhaust leak but during the service, the staff found out that there were two leaks, one on the left and the other on the right. She stated that it was possible that there was a miscommunication because of the new phone number that they gave to the staff that they were not able to call them with regards to the other leak. So, they only fixed the one on the driver side. She added the staff did a good and quick job on the exhaust leak that they serviced.

TN
TERRY N.
10/21/2019
These guys are very professional and experienced..They get your vehicle in asap if needed, and brian keeps you in the loop on what's going on.. They're very polite and honest, and if you don't need something, they don't push it on you.....awesome group of guys

10/17/2019
Honest
Thank you for your honesty with what my car did send did not need. I will be back!

NC
NANCY C.
10/14/2019
Good service, good work and good communication.
This review was sent to me at least a week before my car was ready. Need to get that straightened out - can't really review something until the service has been completed.

That said, Brian kept me in the loop of what was going on with my car which needed quite a bit of work. 160,000 miles and still working well thanks to you guys taking such good care of it over the years.

DAN R.
Subaru Legacy Sedan
10/05/2019
Fast but very expensive
You got us in quickly, that’s a big bonus for us as we needed it done ASAP.
However, I feel that your prices may be why. For an old car to get fixed what was needed was way over the top. I’ll still use you here and there but your prices are over inflated, severely.

RUSS M.
Volkswagen Tiguan
10/05/2019
The friendly, thorough and honest service.
We’ve relied on them for several years to service our car and trucks and they’ve never disappointed us. They go out of their to accommodate us. Thanks DJ’s!

JOE H.
Nissan Rogue
10/04/2019
As usual, excellent service

Mary G.
Townsend, MT
10/02/2019 Category: Service
Mary said she had unexpected trouble and the staff fixed her vehicle in 45 minutes. She stated the staff are polite, friendly and she had a good experience. She added that she appreciates their being able to help her.

PS
PETE S.
10/01/2019
They always fix my vehicle and I have confidence in them to get the job done right.
Don and staff are always personable and focused to getting the job done, and getting it right the first time. They are very customer focused and honest which is the reason I keep coming back.

RON M.
GMC Pickup
09/28/2019
Prompt and efficient service. Appreciate the courtesy of Brian, at the service counter

Don G.
09/25/2019 Category: Service
Don said the employees were very helpful, they explained everything and didn't beat around the bush.

KT
KRISTEN T.
09/24/2019
DJ's is honest and trustworthy and does excellent work!
We had significant car trouble in Bozeman on our trip from Denver to Seattle. After having an unfortunate experience with the Subaru dealership in Bozeman, we had the car towed to Helena and delivered to DJ's on a recommendation. The nearly $4,000 work order and week long service expectation that the Bozeman dealership estimated turned out to be $681 and just three days of work at DJ's before we were back on the road again. DJ's systematically identified our car's problems, confirmed them, and then solved them knowledgeably and carefully. We had full confidence in our car when we left their shop and have felt comfortable calling them since with any questions or concerns. In all of my 35 years of car ownership, I have never felt more at ease with an automotive repair shop. They treated us well and were kind and understanding. I recommend their services highly!

JIM S.
GMC Yukon
09/20/2019
Got me in with very short notice, saved me from making bad investments. Thanks guys
Glad I got in contact with Brian before I. made purchase of used vehicle , these guys did vehicle
inspection for me . Best money I ever spent, thanks again , everyone at D -J s

LP
LINDA P.
Excellent Staff and Excellent Service
Brian, Don and the great technicians @ DJ's really know cars and care about the service they provide. All are excellent at explaining the details related to proper auto maintenance. We are lucky to have this auto shop in Helena. Highly recommend.

PH
PEGGY H.
Subaru Outback (Natl)
Thank You!
Great service as always. That's why I keep coming back.