SAM H.
Toyota Sequoia
10/11/2018
Prompt service. Fair prices.
Prompt service. Fair prices.

MARYALICE C.
Subaru Impreza Sedan
10/10/2018
Super thorough!
They've kept my cars in great shape for 18 years.

LYNDA B.
Cadillac DTS
10/07/2018
Ready to go to work right away
I appreciate how they know me when I walk in.

JV
John V.
10/03/2018 Category: Service
John said he is really happy with this business. The staff have been in constant communication with him and have answered all his questions. He stated that they have been informative, up-front and friendly.

BR
BRIDGETTE R.
Oldsmobile Cutlass Ciera
10/02/2018
I just appreciate the way I'm treated and they way I'm informed on the status of my vehicle. As a women, it's hard to be taken seriously. I'm learning still about the cars I own & DJ's helps me understand stand the importance of upkeep & maintenance . ♡
My truck went in to its yearly inspection at a dealership. It's had problems. But now it was serious. The way I was handled was insulting. And I didn't know where to take the truck to be fixed. I was referred to DJ'S and I really appreciated the effort that was put in to help me understand what exactly my truck needed to be fixed. In the meantime, I had to get my Oldsmobile Cutlass back on the road. Brought her in to DJ'S for an inspection, and I truly appreciate the way they know the customer. And the email of my cars inspection. Which let's me know what the car needs first and allows me to be able to handle the situation one step at a time. The dealership that my truck went to, had me in a tizzy. Which I do not appreciate. So thanks DJs. I'll be referring you to whomever gets in a situation such as mine. ♡

BL
BEN L.
10/01/2018
Honest staff & great service
We've been going to DJ's for 10 years and have never had a bad experience. They're good folks, and the mechanics are top notch. They stick to quotes, don't try to sell you something you don't need & they'll walk you through everything they do & why they did it.

Cody B.
Chevrolet Silverado 2500HD
09/29/2018 Category: Service
Cody said he is satisfied, overall, with the service.

DAN H.
Subaru Legacy Wagon
09/28/2018
Great place for new and old rigs
Excellent mechanics. They only do the work that is needed for a reasonable price.

Cort H.
Dodge
09/27/2018 Category: Service
Cort said the business had good service.

JIM P.
09/26/2018
I make an appointment for a oil change. They changed my oil and in the process inspected my belts and found a cracked belt. So you get more than a simple oil change at DJ. If the belt had broken it could have cost me much more to repair. Thanks for the great service, always.

Melissa C.
Chevrolet HHR
09/26/2018 Category: Service
Melissa said she is satisfied with the business. She stated that she always receives friendly service at a great price.

Matt L.
09/24/2018
Overcharge for work and the issue never got fixed and they refuse to look at it on my timeline switch is 2 full days at anytime
Horrible service they charge me 350$ on plug in a 99 dodge 1500 a truck that's very easy to work on, that never got fixed for a bad coolant leak. I get it shit happens but I'm leaving town Wednesday and they refuse to take 5 min to look at it. No honor at that shop if I paid over paid for something I expect it to be done right they can put their other stuff on hold to just look at it for a few minutes if it is a bad plug put in then I could get reimbursed but I don't recommend having work done here guy at the desk is irritable.

GB
Gary B.
09/24/2018 Category: Service
Gary said everything is done right and in a timely manner.

Carol B.
Chrysler 200
09/22/2018 Category: Service
Carol said the staff at the business was kind and she was happy with everything.

09/21/2018
Quick reliable service.
We discussed the issues with the vehicle that I needed addressed. They got right on them, there communication was great, phone calls and emails. Professional and courteous. Highly recommend, would definitely take my vehicle back for service.

Doug G.
Ram Pickup
09/20/2018 Category: Service
Doug said the business does a really good job.

Randy R.
09/19/2018 Category: Service
Randy said this business could have had better communication.

Steve H.
09/19/2018 Category: Service
Steve said he was happy with the service the business provided him. The employees communicated well and did a good job working on his vehicle.

Thomas B.
09/07/2018 Category: Service
Thomas said he dropped the vehicle off there and they had it diagnosed and fixed by the next day.

RL
RONALD L.
Dodge Dakota
09/01/2018
For overv10 years always reputable work and fair prices.
I would recommend DJ’s to anyone. They have always done great work on my vehicles and been very fair with their pricing. Job always came in at or under quoted price. If additional work was necessary I would receive a call and explanation first.