JEFF R.
Clancy, MT
Toyota Echo
02/16/2019
Jeff Roe Echo
You guys are ALWAYS great!

NC
NANCY C.
Clancy, MT
02/16/2019
Great place!
My Subaru is 12 years old. The instant the warranty ran out, I started bringing it to DJ's and would not go anywhere else. They keep everything up-to-date, notify me when they see a problem beginning and advise me what issues can wait and which ones need to get fixed immediately. Everyone there is helpful, friendly and I can always get an appointment when it fits with my schedule.

PS
Paul S.
02/14/2019 Category: Service
Paul said he receives good service, and the staff is great. The service was completed in a timely manner, and everything went fine.

Toyota Tundra
02/12/2019
Service ess
Easy to make appointments

TN
Terry N.
02/02/2019
Good job!
Looking for an auto place to take my vehicle in for oil change, and they got my vehicle in, in a timely manner. Service was great, and staff explained any and all problems found. Veryy knowledgeable. Will definately take my vehicle back there.

TO
TAMMY O.
01/24/2019
Amazing team
Great team of guys and great service! Thank you for always getting my truck in when needed.

KR
Karen R.
Cascade, MT
01/23/2019 Category: Service
Karen said everything was great. She also stated that her vehicle was in quickly and that the staff explained to her what they will be doing with her vehicle. The staff, she also said, was nice, courteous and professional.

LT
Logan T.
Chevrolet Silverado SS
01/23/2019 Category: Service
Logan said the staff was very accommodating and the service was great.

FB
Frank B.
01/16/2019 Category: Service
Frank said the business was able to squeeze in his vehicle and get the repairs done efficiently and it was cost efficient. The business always does a good job and they are reasonably priced.

Al B.
Chevrolet Silverado SS
01/16/2019 Category: Service
Al said he would recommend this business for service.

DON P.
01/12/2019
Great job
They did a great and quick job.

JIM P.
01/07/2019
I have been getting my car serviced at DJ’s for years. I have never been disappointed, whether a major repair job or a simple oil change.

01/05/2019
Patient and clear description of needed reparation
Brian is patient, honest, and clear when describing the reparation needed for our vehicles. He and his team keep a pleasant and professional atmosphere.

GG
GLEN G.
Volvo 960
12/20/2018
We needed to replace a burnt-out bulb. Brian got us right in, took care of the problem, and we were on our way. Great service!

SG
STEPHEN G.
12/14/2018
Professional
We got our vehicle in and out the same day. Staff was courteous and professional.

Don P.
12/13/2018 Category: Service
Don said he likes their good job.

Joel H.
12/12/2018 Category: Service
Joel said they are the best

Dale G.
Mazda Cosmo
12/04/2018 Category: Service
Dale said they are good people doing good service.

GA
GORDON A.
Lincoln Town Car
11/30/2018
As usual the work and personnel involved were top notch.
I brought my car in with an unusual problem and within less than two hours they had the problem diagnosed and well on the way to being fixed. Thanks again for a great job. Your front desk is also top notch. Very personable and knowledgeable.

Jeep Patriot
11/26/2018
Honest Service
Referred by a friend of Don's over in Lewiston, I went to DJ's to get my exhaust manifold replaces and a new set of front wheel-bearings... Their thirty-point inspection lead to other things that need be fixed on my vehicle, three months new to me. I am grateful for their honest service and navigation of what my little Jeep jeep needs. I wish I had more fluid car-talk to more accurately demonstrate my gratitude for what they had to offer, but regardless, when I pass through Helena or if I live there once more, DJ's would sure be the place I would go to get anything done.