SR
Steve R.
Suzuki Swift
01/16/2021
Fast
Had two tires to mountain balance they were quick done when promised reasonable price all good

ZT
zinn t.
01/13/2021
DNA is the best!
First off, I have been using DNA for about five or six years now. I’ve had them work on various cars and often times they come in below the quoted price. The other day I had a cracked serpentine belt and needed it replaced immediately. I called them up and asked if they could squeeze me in and 45 minutes later I was on my way. Can’t recommend them enough, great guys to work with and they always do a fantastic job.

Annie B.
San Rafael, CA
01/10/2021
Excellent service and care
I had yet another professional and satisfying experience at DNA Automotive yesterday. The team there is so experienced and straightforward. I brought in my older Prius to get it serviced for my daughter to to take to college. Antonio had his team check all the systems, and made his recommendations knowing that I need the car to as sound as possible. I always appreciate the reasonable rates at DNA and yesterday was no exception. I’ve been going there exclusively now for over 2 years and wouldn’t go anywhere else.

LD
laurence d.
Audi SQ5
01/08/2021
Efficient, good value and high quality
Swapped out the wheels on my SQ5 as they’re way too big and heavy for me. Advised me about TPMS not needing sensors for this car and also on lug nut torquing requirements. Work done efficiently and carefully at a great price. Nice guys. Highly recommend.

EV
EDGAR V.
01/05/2021
Clean, friendly, honest and helpful
I'm a tow driver and I go to a lot of shops to drop off and pickup vehicles. Hands down one of the friendliest shops and they do great work. Shop is always clean. Work is done promptly and they are reasonable on the prices. I trust them to work on my Audi, you could trust them to work on your vehicles too.

Nissan JUKE

Erin R.
Novato, CA
12/31/2020
Best place ever
Please come and support an amazing family owned business for all your car needs. From oil changes with Donny and Antonio to painting your whole car with Will. These amazing human beings are trusting caring and it's all about you when you bring in your car for service! Please check them out when you need service of any kind for your vehicle!!

ER

San Rafael, CA
Mercedes-Benz Sprinter Crew Van
12/23/2020
Friendly service
Friendly team work always willing to assist you with all your questions and of course the best service for you car.
Sincerely recommendations for your safety at all time.
Simple the great place for car service..!!

Denis P.
Volvo XC70
12/01/2020
Honesty.
This business is truly concerned not only that your vehicle was serviced correctly. They also go the extra mile to explain why the work is necessary or not.
I will return to DNA for all of vehicle services.

john p.
11/24/2020
The best ever!
I've been going to mechanics for 60 years, and these guys leave all the others in the dust. They've always been helpful and honest with me, never saying something needs fixing that doesn't. They do excellent work at a reasonable cost and give good, solid advice. Plus they're super-friendly!

CG
cesar G.
Larkspur, CA
Acura TL
11/13/2020
Great service!! Awesome customer service
Great crew. Great price !

jeron a.
11/12/2020
Fast and personable
I had some electric wiring issues that were above my pay grade to do myself and the guys over at DNA auto took care of me without an appointment and we’re incredibly friendly at an excellent price. I cannot recommend them highly enough!

DE
Dave E.
11/03/2020
Antonio and Marco are responsive, fair, honest and knowledgeable.