01/21/2020
Friendly and professional service
Always professional service and friendly staff

RQ

STUART P.
Volkswagen Jetta Wagon
01/16/2020
Excellent, fast service
I’m always happy with the service at DNA. They fixed what my car needed, and made recommendations for future fixes, without being pushy at all.

alan/ melissa m.
01/15/2020
Nice experience when getting a brake job
I called and set up an appointment when on arrived at DNA Automotive they looked at my brakes and assessed what needed to be down. Marco the service manager explained to me what needed to be done and the cost. He also explained it would take the better part of the day to do the job and drove me home. My car was ready at 4:30pm on the day I brought it in to be fixed. These folks never let me down. I highly recommend them!

MICHELLE W.
FIAT 500
01/15/2020
So helpful and quick!
Came home after a long trip to find my car battery has died. After a quick jump I went to DNA and they took my car in right away. With uhh minutes I had a new battery installed without a hassle or stress.

01/11/2020
Love This Place!
I have always had good experiences here: From auto body work to mechanical issues, I have always been more than satisfied. Their prices are reasonable and their estimates accurate.

The staff is friendly and knowledgeable and goes out of their way to explain exactly what (and why) a service is needed. I also appreciate when they let me know if a particular service can be postponed due to my time or money constraints.

A great place for both you and your car!

MARI H.
San Pablo, CA
01/10/2020
They have been takeing care of my for 10 yea,rs, they are te best
They offer a better price compare to the dealer's, they are fast, they are are the best, they had been taking care of my car for almost 11 years, I recomend DNA for all my friends

BC
brian c.
Mercedes-Benz C250
01/09/2020
Great Shop & Great Service
I think the title says it all.

MICHELLE S.
Larkspur, CA
01/09/2020
Thank you!!!

Toyota FJ Cruiser
01/06/2020
Best shop I ever worked with.
They gave me an awesome quote over the phone and did the work that day! They are super friendly and honest. I would go there again in the future.

LT
LINDA T.
Nissan Maxima
01/04/2020
Always worth it to come from Concord because of the great service.

Toyota Camry Solara
01/03/2020

cathy m.
01/03/2020
Honest guys!
When I take my car/truck in they give me great advice what work may be needed. As well as what has to be done or what can wait. They work with me. I appreciate this.

DAVID B.
Lexus ES 350
01/02/2020
Excellent in every way
I will be a loyal customer to DNA Automotive from now on. The people were knowledgeable, friendly, and most importantly, they fixed my car without trying to sell me things I did not need. I felt I could trust them - because I had no idea how extensive the damage to my electrical system might have been after jumping it with the cables reversed. They diagnosed the problem, got me a new battery, checked the rest of my car out (even tires and breaks), and delivered my car ready for pickup with a bill for just a few hundred dollars. It might sound like a lot, but other people I called, including the dealership where I bought the car, were estimating between $1000 and $1500 to fix. I was even told I needed to replace the brake pads and the rotors - which DNA explained was not necessary. I am so grateful to see that there are still honest mechanics around - and I highly recommend this group to anyone.