NL
NOI L.
09/19/2019
Professional & awesome service & genuine
I couldn’t ask for a more expertise well done job 👌. Absolutely will return for all my auto needs. I highly recommended bc they do take care of your car & u.

KW
kristal w.
09/14/2019
Krystal
Knowledgeable. Honest. Great Customer Service. Quick turnaround! Highly Recommend!

CV
christina V.
09/13/2019

BILL B.
Lincoln MKT
09/11/2019
Honest & Talented
Highly recommend DNA Automotive.

BROOKS H.
Audi Q5
09/10/2019
Trustworthy Quality Professionals
Continue to take multiple cars there (Audi and Mini) and could not be happier with all aspects of what they deliver. Quality, value and care.

09/06/2019
What else can I say but great job

VS
VICKI S.
Honda Civic Sdn
09/06/2019
The people at DNA are friendly and provided me great service at a reasonable cost. I will certainly be a return customer if the need arises.

david w.
Fixed yay
Road tripping... power steering took a shit. DNA diagnosed and worked with us to get the best fix at a good price with speed and care!
Thanks

DV
dennis v.
08/17/2019
Great service throughout entire process!
I showed up having problems finding proper shops to handle my task needed to perform. DNA Automotive performed everything I requested and even informed me with more information I was unaware about.

Dennis Villalobos Sabino Driversed.com

Acura MDX
08/16/2019
Pricey good service
Wish the labor wasn’t so pricey.. would give a higher rating if labor charges weren’t so high

matt l.
San Anselmo, CA
Volvo S40
08/16/2019
Always great and honest service st DNA

VA
VERONICA A.
Fairfax, CA
08/13/2019
I do like the way they work
Definitely I will still taking my car there not complaining ❤❤

Mazda CX-5
08/11/2019
Nice people. Good service.
Consistent and reliable service. Just brought my car in for the third time. DNA does a great job and I’ll continue to bring my car to them. I tried a few other shops before discovering DNA. I wish I’d found them sooner.

VB
VANESSA / TAYANA B.
Hyundai Accent
08/10/2019
Absolutely outstanding customer service!
I love how kind, attentive, and honest these guys are! There is no comparison! They go above and beyond to give you the best customer service possible, and they absolutely succeed in it!

Dennis P.
Volkswagen Golf GTI
08/09/2019
SAME OLD OUTSTANDING SERVICE
Battery died. Arrived at DNA about five minutes before closing time. They fitted a new one quickly and sent me on my way. On way home noticed no sound coming from radio. Hmmm. Returned next day. Marco checked vehicle settings, discovered radio in safe mode. He reset radio to normal mode. Problem fixed. In no way their fault, just a VW “feature.” No extra charge.

JENNY M.
Lexus ES 350
08/06/2019
DNA is very attentive and responsive to your needs.
I trust this shop wholeheartedly. I’ve been bringing my Lexus into DNA for about 4 years. I can’t even imagine complaining about their service. The staff is extremely friendly, welcoming and patient. They are also very honest and loyal to their clients. If my car needs other parts repaired or replaced, they will bring it to my attention but never force me into handling it right then and there. Nonetheless they’re good at what they do and how they do it.

08/02/2019
Great service. The best is Marin County!
They are fast, honest, reliable, and friendly. I’ll give you guys 5 stars.

L.T.

DF
DANIEL F.
08/02/2019
DNA Tiene excelente personal, un trato de lo mejor, y sobre todo son honestos sin lugar a duda.
Son muy profesionales, el ambiente es muy cordial, tienen mucho respeto a su trabajo, y son muy pacientes y amables para determinar las necesidades del cliente.
Cumplen a tiempo cada trabajo y a precios justos.
HONESTIDAD INTACHABLE, da gusto tratar con Donny y con Antonio.
Todo el personal a su cargo inspiran confianza.
Yo los recomiendo siempre sin pensarlo😊

JOSUE M.
5 stars

GS
greg s.
07/27/2019
DNA Automotive works great for me!