Robert G.
Volkswagen Atlas
01/08/2021
Repair Tech Automotive
Awesome service, Charlie & Robert are great. Excellent customer service and genuine care for the customers.

James K.
12/26/2020
Accurate diagnosis, perfect fix
I had a complicated issue. Many "fixes" could have been quoted, however, Charlie and the team found the issue, found the ideal fix, did it in a very timely manner, and only charged me a fair price. Better than I expected, actually. Will continue to take all my vehicle issues to DitY.

Gotta love their attitude and honesty!

12/23/2020
Customer Service
Just like in the Auto hobby shop. It has everything you need to get the job done.

IT
Isiah T.
Daytona Beach, FL
12/08/2020
Beats Competitor Prices
This auto repair shop has a new owner and beats Competitor Prices. I drove 156 miles round trip to have my auto repaired by his excellent
mechanics after first speaking with the new owner who is a retired military veteran. The repair work was too hard for me and required special tools to carry out so requested that the shop mechanics do the repair work. The mechanics started on it right away.

Charles Edward H.
Chevrolet Cruze
12/08/2020
A Military Friendly and Family service all in one
It’s a Military friendly All in one Service Shop DIY Yes I will Recommend my fellow friends and Family to this location for there Services and the Help that they give again thank for being in the Neighborhood area

Daytona Beach, FL
Dodge Stratus Sdn
12/07/2020
Fantastic Service
I am very satisfied after my car was repaired at DITY. The repair shop owner is Hands On and provides great follow through with customer by providing crucial updates and any new issues that develops during the repair process. The owner stand behind the warranty and encourages the customer to call whenever there is any problems with the completed repair work. This shop also let you repair your own car and provides tools and mechanic assistance and written repair instructions upon your request for your do it yourself repair.

JO
Jose O.
Honda Ridgeline
11/24/2020
Great shop
Always good and honest mechanics,with all the right diagnostic equipment.

Kia Soul
11/13/2020
Good work
Charlie P., Owner/President from DitY Auto Repair responded on 11/16/2020

Thanks for thie review.  We really do appreciate it.

Robert G.
Volkswagen Atlas
11/07/2020
DitY Auto
Great customer service, friendly and gave multiple options
Charlie P., Owner/President from DitY Auto Repair responded on 11/16/2020

Roberto, thanks for the review.  We really do appreciate it.

Dan G.
Saint Cloud, FL
Chrysler Town & Country SWB
10/14/2020
Great management, friendly service and excellent pricesd excellent
The management is always available and you are greeted with a friendly smile and a kind word. The service is always quick but it is even quicker if you make an appointment. The prices for repair service are very competitive and they will inform you of any upcoming services and are happy to give you an estimated cost for any repairs.
Charlie P., Owner/President from DitY Auto Repair responded on 11/16/2020

Thanks, Dan for the great words.  We appreciate customers like you.  See you soon.

Charlie P.
10/12/2020
Professional, skilled service writers and mechanics.
I brought in my 2013 Hyundai Sonata for a long overdue wheel bearing replacement along with brake rotors and pads. I have considerable time in the industry in multiple positions. I spent two days in this shop. The service and technical competency in here not be more on target from every encounter I watched while my situation took place. I ordered parts online from a nationally known provider using the vehicle VIN - total fail and my CV shaft out. The shop is fully equipped and as a DIY customer you are far from "on your own" when trouble strikes. The owner Jesus scrambled using Mitchell1 software, made a zillion phone calls and we found ordered hubs every parts provider to get the correct parts (two transmissions that year and VIN is not 100%). The timeline forced me to leave my vehicle overnight and switch from DIY to full service. The lead mechanic Hector whipped through the rest of the repair pressing bearing and freeing bound splines is a fraction of the time it would have taken me. Bottom line - my vehicle has a 2 year nationwide warranty the parts were top shelf and even with my mistakes the repair was less than half of dealer cost and at least $400 less than a reputable independent. The DIY services is great - everything you need is at arms reach. The full service was impressive work. Finally, the customer service from the owner outstanding. Complete transparency an technical excellence. Don't hesitate to use this shop and totally disregard the negative reviews.
Charlie P., Owner/President from DitY Auto Repair responded on 11/16/2020

CP, thanks for this awesome review.  We really do appreciate it.  Hope to see you soon.

NM

Gracias por el review.

Miguel R.
Saint Cloud, FL
09/25/2020
Pretty much speaks for itself.
Veteran owned & friendly, prompt service and ease of scheduling appointments.

Thanks for the review.

PC
Phill C.
Cadillac SRX
09/25/2020
Service on my vehicles.
Excellent service as usual. You can't put a price tag on the trust they have proven to me. They have serviced all of my vehicles since I moved to Florida. I find them very caring, fair and honest in their quotes and perform the job in a timely manner.
Would recommend DitY to anyone looking for quality work on their automobiles.
Charlie P., Owner/President from DitY Auto Repair responded on 11/16/2020

Phill, thanks a bunch for the kind words on this review.

Madeleine S.
Omaha, NE
Acura 3.2TL
09/22/2020
Wonderful honest service!
These guys are awesome! Fixed my car and didn’t cost me an arm and a leg. Will tell you exactly what’s wrong without having you do a bunch of unnecessary work. Can’t recommend them enough and will be taking my car here in the future.
Charlie P., Owner/President from DitY Auto Repair responded on 11/16/2020

Madeline, thanks for this awesome review.  We really do appreciate it.