KH
KENNETH H.
Buick Lucerne
01/22/2020
Hiller's first visit
They were very pleasant and treated you like family. The work is top notch and they keep you updated on the process. Will definitely go back in the future.

KEVIN S.
Lexington, SC
01/21/2020
Excellent service and fair price
I only bring my vehicles to Doc’s. They are fantastic. They even gave me a ride to work when my ride didn’t show up. They have made repairs to two of my vehicles. I highly recommend using them.

JAMES A.
Awesome people awesome service

KEVIN S.
01/15/2020
Brakes
Doc's Auto ER was fast and reasonable. I'll be back the next time I need repairs.

thanks Guys

AJ
ANNA J.
Columbia, SC
Mazda MPV
01/15/2020
Auto Repair Visit
I received exceptional service offered in a courteous and welcoming manner. I had heard by Word of Mouth that they were a very good company to do business with and I agree after my visit with them. I would be willing to use them again and recommend them as I already have to others.

Saturn Aura
01/14/2020
Simple Solution
My daughter's car kept having starting issues. Took her car to Doc's and it was a loose cable on the battery.

AL
AL L.
01/13/2020
last visit
excellent prompt service naturally I will be back

SR
SHEILA R.
Chevrolet Uplander
01/10/2020
Nearly costed me my life
I took my vehicle in for repairs. They replaced the battery and spark plugs and a few other things. It costed me $688. On the road tonight, my van COMPLETELY SHUT DOWN!!!! Dead. I was 25 miles from home in the pouring rain with cars flying up behind me at high speed. I looked under the hood and prayed I didn't get rear ended and crushed. I couldn't even turn on my emergency lights. The steering wheel was locked up and I couldn't get it off the road.Finally, a gentleman stopped. He located the problem. A battery cable was not properly connected and it had come lose from the battery. They didn't bother to install it correctly, putting me and my kids in danger.
Doc's A. from Doc's Auto ER responded on 01/11/2020

Ms. Sheila,  we are so very sorry this happened to you, and very thankful you and your kids are safe. Believe me, this was a very bad mistake on our technicines part and we will be speaking with him about this. In the mean time, Frank will be contacting you to correct this error and make this right.

DAVID C.
Cayce, SC
Nissan Xterra
01/10/2020
Doc's Auto ER
This place is great. Friendly people and great service. Took my personal vehicle there and then talked my boss into taking our company vehicle.

Lexus ES 300
01/09/2020
Friendly and fast!
Had a issue that seemed like it was going to be big bucks. But they fixed it for me at a reasonable price after I was quoted a so called good price at a so called good shop. This family ur business treated me as a friend and gave me a more than fair price. I will absolutely come here again!

AH
ANGELA H.
Chevrolet HHR
01/03/2020
Great service. Reasonable prices.
Get a second opinion at Doc's before you pay too much.

TC
TC C.
Kia Sportage
12/27/2019
VERY VERY NICE PEOPLE HONEST and up front on the charges I haven't been to a mechanic shop but 2 times in 12 years and the first one told me a TOTALLY DIFFERENT PROBLEM MR FRANK crew went right to it and fixed the problem in the TIME they told me I LIKE INTEGRITY.

TR

EDDIE C.
MINI Cooper Hardtop
12/14/2019
A name you can trust.
Quoted $1700 and dropped it down to $700 once they inspected and found out not everything that was suspected was needed. Thanks Frank.

DAVID C.