JAMES A.

JACKIE S.
GMC Envoy XL
11/26/2019
Review
Service was good and professional

BW
BJ W.
Toyota Prius c
11/25/2019
Bj
It’s that old fashioned down home southern care. They treat you like you are their only customer.
I discovered them months ago and I haven’t taken my car anywhere else.

I have had the opportunity to tell others about this establishment.
I rate them 100 out of 100

JOHN R.
Chevrolet Blazer
11/21/2019
Great people
Doc’s is a family business with family atmosphere. All the employees are professional and courteous. Their work is always done right the first time and in a timely manner. Excellent Repair Shop

SHAWN W.
This place is the best!
I took a chance after reading many reviews on this place, and it was the best decision. Not only was Clint knowledgeable of my vehicle, he was fair and honest. I will be going back for all of my vehicle services. Give them a try!!

JUNE D.
June Dacko
Great service and very friendly staff

DAVID G.
Quick, excellent service
They treat me fairly and honestly, and consistently with their treatment of other customers the same as myself get me in as quickly as possible. I am very pleased.

JENNIFER P.
Ford Police Interceptor
11/13/2019
Great Service Fair prices
After being quoted almost 1200.00 for work on my truck from Firestone-I took truck to Doc's Auto ER- truck repair 645.00-people- don't go to
national chains for auto repair- Frank and his crew can get the job done at a very fair price-they will not try to sell you something you do not need-HONEST
PEOPLE!

thanks Frank-Donna and staff!

Jennifer Perry

HH
HARRY H.
Chevrolet Avalanche
11/06/2019
Very good experience. Great.Family. diagnosis always on targets stic
Great service. Terrific family. Diagnosis always on target

NS
NORMAN S.
Saturn Aura
11/05/2019
They were able to get our car repairs completed efficiently and at a fair price. Great customer service and satisfaction.

EW
ELBERT W.
Swansea, SC
GMC Pickup
10/30/2019
Professional, kind, and courteous services.
Conservative pricing. We where treated like we were family. Thank you too Frank, and Donna who made us feel right at home.
I will be going back to them in the future.
Thank you all very much !
Special thank you to Doc.

KP
KATHY P.
Pontiac Grand Prix
10/23/2019
Great customer service and great company
I won't go anywhere else ...very friendly and great work!!

DAVID B.
Mazda Protege
10/11/2019
Great Service!
Extremely friendly people, made me feel right at home. They explained to me in detail what work needed to be done and what was fixed. Delivered top notch quality and my car is running great!

Pontiac Grand Am
10/09/2019
I have been taking my vehicles to this establishment since they opened. Today’s world has a huge lack of customer service, this is not a problem with this family owned business. They have always been kind, caring, and best of all knowledgeable about anything mechanically related!

NS
NORMAN S.
Nissan Pathfinder
10/04/2019
The Owers
I Appreciate How They Treat Everyone That Comes There Help and Fast Recovery Thank You

AL
AL L.
09/30/2019
last visit
work completed quickly at a reasonable price

CHARLES W.
Nissan Rogue
09/26/2019
Service of Nissan Rogue
A great place to have your vehicle service. Friendly staff. Competent mechanics.

AL
AL L.
Nissan Rogue
09/23/2019
overview of sxervice my service was excellent and will be back
great service at a a fair price

SHEILA S.