JACQUELINE W.
Columbia, SC
Toyota Yaris
10/09/2020
Honest people.
Great business with friendly staff.

FM
FRED M.
10/08/2020
Good honest folks that shoot straight
I took my car here today after being referred to them from a friend. If you are looking for a repair shop that won’t sell you stuff you don’t really need and will tell you numerous options depending on your vehicles situation..these people are amazing. I’ll be back

INFINITI G35 Coupe
Wonderful owner and staff
Great fast friendly customer service, and cute dogs too. And I didn’t get overcharged

AW
ANTHONY W.
Nissan Murano
10/08/2020
I have taken my Murano twice and each time the staff has been awesome. They fully explain what is needed and how much it will cost. I can't express how great that is.

KH
KENNETH H.
Buick Lucerne
10/07/2020
Excellent customer service
They kept me updated on the process and gave me an accurate cost before the work was started.

Kia Rio
09/30/2020
Excellent Service Every time!
They always do an amazing job every time! I would highly recommend Doc’s Auto ER for any of your car services.

REGGIE W.
09/29/2020
This is the best place I have found to have owners and employees who care for the customers vehicles and the safety for their family driving them. Prices are great compared to other shops.They will be 100% honest good or bad news and not sell you a service that is not needed.

SP
SCOTT P.
Columbia, SC
Cadillac DeVille
09/26/2020
Great personal service with heart😃
My wife’s car needed service for the AC system. It was covered by manufacturers warranty. Doc’s took care of it. Despite part supply issues, they fixed the car with a fair price.
I do not like have care repair issues, but when I do , I only go to Doc Auto ER

CJ
CHRIS J.
09/26/2020
Friendly staff
Friendly staff and a busy shop. I had a scheduled appointment but had to wait a tad bit longer than planned. I should have asked about price beforehand because it did increase from last visit. I would still go there again and recommend them.

RL
ROBERT L.
Gaston, SC
Mercury Grand Marquis
09/22/2020
The personality of the owners.
Frank and his wife are always really friendly when we go in. Very down to earth folks.

HM
HEATHER M.
Buick Enclave
09/21/2020
Customer service
Always a great place to go for my service needs. I walk in and they know me by name. The get me in and out in a timely manner.

09/21/2020
Family shop with great service and good values
I have been into this shop a few times since moving to this state. They have always been friendly and very communicative about what needs to be done on my old Ford. The prices are very reasonable.

09/16/2020
Wonderful people to work with. Fast and efficient and good prices.
Did work in fast efficient and costtly manner. Great people to work on ypur automobile.

WD
WALTER D.
09/16/2020
Excellent service.
In a bind, I called Doc's Auto ER in order to have my car repaired. It was no drivable, so, I had to have it towed to their shop. They took care of securing my vehicle and gave me an estimate for their service. They did an amazing job and didn't charge me for leaving my vehicle over several days.
I will Definitely be using Doc's for my car from now on.
Walt D

KW
KATHY W.
09/12/2020
Very glad that I tried Docs
It's so difficult to find a good auto repair that you feel you can trust. I took a chance and took my Wrangler to Docs. I'm very happy with both the people a d the results. It didn't take long, just 2 days to find out the problem and fix it. My husband's truck sat at another local place for 4 days and they still didn't get to it. We took it back and fixed it ourselves. If you're looking for auto repair, just try Doc's. I don't think you'll regret it.