Land Rover Range Rover Sport
06/24/2021
Great Customer Service
The customer service was great! Honest assessment of my vehicle and saved me a lot of money.

FM
FRED M.
06/22/2021
Great mechanics honest work!!
I really like this place and will always recommend friends and acquaintances to go here. If you want an honest mechanic and just great people, this is your place!!!

Lexington, SC
Toyota Tundra
06/16/2021
Nice people get service
Took a little bit longer than I thought but that's just cuz there was some complications with my stuff but they did a great job

BW
BJ W.
Toyota Prius c
06/09/2021
Bj
Excellent that’s all can say. Going there makes me think I visiting with my close and dearest friends!!!!

TG
TED G.
Ford Police Interceptor
05/31/2021
Friendly and professional
Great service as always only place I take my vehicles to get service

PB

TERRY H.
Saint Matthews, SC
05/07/2021
Loved Doc's
Great service from some folks that really care about the customer and the work they do! Something you very rarely find these days. Personal touch and a family oriented business that's the way it used to be. NOT the big box chain don't care your just a number kind of place.

Gaston, SC
Nissan Pathfinder
05/04/2021
Always great
Good service, great prices, and friendly people. They always look out for what’s best for their customers.

CL
CAROL L.
Pelion, SC
04/21/2021
Been coming here for years, through 2 vehicles. ALWAYS get personal and friendly service. Big jobs have gotten a “must do now” or “it can wait a short while “ That helps my budget. Very happy with the personal service and friendliness.

OL
ONTWAWN L.
Acura 3.5RL
04/21/2021
Great customer service and fair prices.
They are my go to shop whenever I have a problem with one of my vehicles. Great customer service and fair prices. Doc's ER is very professional and stand behind their work. If your vehicle is sick take it to Doc's ER.

KT
KEITH T.
Ford Edge
04/19/2021
Doc's ER Auto Repair
These people are fantastic!! I have never dealt with so many good people! They went out of their way for me and being disabled this means a lot. Their customer service was outstanding they are very very honest! Being an ex mechanic myself and my dad owning a garage for auto repair I am thoroughly familiar with this type of service. These people went above and beyond to help me. I would highly recommend this place to anybody that desires a good honest mechanic. A special thanks go out to Donna and Frank the owners.

CT
CALEB T.
04/17/2021
In good hands
Great place to take your vehicle. Great customer service. Dont beat around the Bush tells you what you need doesn't try to sell you anything you dont. Will recommend anytime.

JOE L.
04/09/2021
Great people great service. Doing it right.

KF
KATHY F.
Nissan Rogue
04/07/2021
Service and courtesy.
Always accommodating! My son and I have always been pleased with the service here. They are honest and fair!

BO
BILLY O.
Chevrolet Suburban
04/05/2021
High 🖐
Highly recommend DOC'S. I've dealt with them 5 or 6 times anything from brakes to a engine change and I don't have any complaints, I do recommend them