SHEILA S.
Columbia, SC
03/22/2019
Honest, easy to understand & EXCELLENT staff!
I am a single woman who drives a large truck. My engine light was giving me problems. After paying nearly 1,000 at the dealership, I found docs auto. I was uneasy about trying a mechanic by myself again, but the staff made me SO comfortable. Problems fixed at a GREAT price!

AH
ANGELICA H.
03/22/2019
The Best in Columbia
Have been looking for a shop that is not going to rip me off and give me the run around like the dealerships. This is that shop! Honest, transparent and gets the job done fast and economically. Staff is professional and friendly and offered tips to avoid blowing another fuel pump. Will be going back for regular maintenance now after my first visit.

Michele M.
03/20/2019 Category: Service
Michele said the business is the best. She does recommend them to others. The owners are the nicest. They are good hearted people.

HM
HEATHER M.
03/18/2019
Friendly Family Business
I've been coming to Doc's for a few years now and I really enjoy doing business with them. They have the best affordable prices i can find and if they can't do something then they'll send you to someone they know and trust. They are friendly fast and reliable. They know me by name and treat me like family. I won't be going anywhere else for my business.

JOSH H.
03/14/2019
Family owned and trust worthy
At Doc’s Auto they will go the extra mile with customer service.

NC
NELSON C.
Pelion, SC
FIAT 500
03/01/2019
You guys are really great. Thank you for your great service. Price is very reasonable too. Thanks again. Nelson Carmona ūüĎć
Doc's A. from Doc's Auto ER responded on 03/07/2019

Thank you for coming in Mr. Nelson, always a pleasure seeing you and having the opportunity to service your vehicles.

CA
CHRIS A.
02/27/2019
Replaced engine
Took my car to one garage and they digonsed it with a possible blown engine. They recommend DOC's ER, because they don't do engine work. I couldn't be more happier. They came in under quote and got the car back ahead of schedule. They keep me infomed of any major issues along the way, and easy wins they found. I will be back. Thank you DOC's for getting me on the road again!!
Doc's A. from Doc's Auto ER responded on 03/07/2019

Chris, I'm glad you gave us the chance to do such a major repair on your vehicle. We try our hardest to give the best service possible and not break the bank. Always a positive to finish the job on time and under the initial estimate. Hope to see you back for an oil change or any other service's you may need in the future.

SL
STEVE L.
Lexington, SC
Nissan Maxima
02/27/2019
Docs always professionally handles my auto repairs in a timely manner-price is excellent
Doc's A. from Doc's Auto ER responded on 03/07/2019

Thank you for your business Mr. Steve. All of our staff takes pride in themselves and the work they put out. Glad we could get your vehicle in, out and back on the road for you.

SP
SAM P.
Volkswagen New Beetle Coupe
02/25/2019
Honesty , very helpful,. Great job ūüĎć
Frank and Donna are so honest and helpful.!!! I was telling my co-workers about them just this morning. I highly recommend doc's auto E.R. !!! For their honesty, knowledge, integrity and helpfulness !!!!!
Doc's A. from Doc's Auto ER responded on 03/07/2019

Mr. Sam, thank you for the great review and kind words. We treat others the way we would want to be treated. Come back and see us!!

LH
LAWRENCE H.
Chrysler PT Cruiser
02/22/2019
Power window
Frank and the crew gave price for repairs and timeline for the repairs to be completed. The power window was successful repaired.
Doc's A. from Doc's Auto ER responded on 03/07/2019

Mr. Hall, I'm so glad our team at Doc's Auto ER could diagnose and repair the issues you were having with your vehicle. We appreciate your business sir.

BQ
BOYKIN Q.
Mercedes-Benz C250
02/22/2019
Took my car there with an idea of what was going on but not completely certain. Docs was able to help me get my car back to normal. Very honest and trustworthy.
Doc's A. from Doc's Auto ER responded on 03/07/2019

Thank you for the GREAT review Mr. Boykin! I'm  happy our team was able to diagnose the issues with your vehicle and get it back on the road. We appreciate the opportunity to be your repair shop.

JOHN R.
Chevrolet Blazer
02/21/2019
Only service center for my family. Great staff and fair prices. Always satisfied
Doc's A. from Doc's Auto ER responded on 03/07/2019

Mr. John, it is our pleasure servicing your vehicle, you have an awesome Blazer, glad to see vehicles like that still on the road and whenever you need any services performed I'm glad to know we are the repair shop for you and your family. We will do whatever it takes to keep your vehicles serviced and on the road while keeping a smile on yall's face!

BETTY S.
Gaston, SC
Chevrolet Colorado
02/21/2019
Oil Change
Excellent service, friendly folks!
Doc's A. from Doc's Auto ER responded on 03/07/2019

Thank you Betty! Feel free to come by or call anytime you need your vehicle serviced or have any questions.

EH
Enoch H.
Volkswagen Passat Wagon
02/21/2019 Category: Service
Enoch said Frank, at the business, was very nice and told him exactly what was going on with his vehicle. He was very friendly, and so was the staff. It was done in a timely manner.
Doc's A. from Doc's Auto ER responded on 03/07/2019

Mr. Howard, it was our pleasure. Thank you for coming by and giving us the opportunity to earn your trust and repair your vehicle. Come by anytime you need your vehicle serviced or just  to say "Hey".

NB
Nelson B.
Ford Police Interceptor
02/13/2019 Category: Service
Nelson said the staff completed what he wanted done.
Doc's A. from Doc's Auto ER responded on 03/07/2019

Thank you Mr. Nelson!  We are here to provide you with excellent service and get your vehicle back on the road. Come by anytime!

NC
Norma C.
Ford Police Interceptor
02/12/2019 Category: Service
Norma said they did a very good job and they were efficient and fast.
Doc's A. from Doc's Auto ER responded on 03/08/2019

Thank you Norma! We try to our hardest to get your vehicle in and out in a timely manner. I appreciate the great review, hope to see you the next time your vehicle needs to be serviced.

JE
Jeff E.
Lexington, SC
Chevrolet Silverado SS
02/08/2019 Category: Service
Jeff said the business has not presented him with any issue. He will recommend them to others.
Doc's A. from Doc's Auto ER responded on 03/08/2019

Hey Jeff! Glad to hear you would recommend us to others. In todays world other shops try to squeeze all they can out of their customers, we only address issues that are a problem or can become a problem. Here at Doc's we will never try and "push" services that are not needed on one's vehicle. Take care, and thank you for the GREAT review!!

GJ
GINA J.
02/05/2019
Doc's Auto
The employees at Doc's make you feel like part of their family.
Doc's A. from Doc's Auto ER responded on 03/08/2019

Gina! So happy to read this review!! As you know we are a family owned and operated business and I'm glad we can make our customers feel like part of our family, we take pride in treating others with respect and love, hopefully with that and doing the best job possible on one's vehicle it will keep you coming back for years to come.

RAY S.
Gaston, SC
Chrysler Pacifica
01/26/2019
Diagnosis skills Programming computer components
Very good service/reasonable prices / very honest /warm and friendly...it is so hard to find this kind of service these days. I highly recommend Doc ER Thanks Doc, Frank, Donna, and all Techs
Doc's A. from Doc's Auto ER responded on 03/09/2019

Hey Ray, thank you for the GREAT review and knowing you highly recommend us! That's what our staff takes pride in and we will always try to make it as easy and stress-free for you and all our customers from start to finish. Hope to see you back for regular maintenance on your vehicle in the future.

ALEXANDRA B.
Uniontown, PA
Kia Sportage
01/23/2019
Honest service
Fast and honest service. Would definitely recommend!
Doc's A. from Doc's Auto ER responded on 03/09/2019

Thank you Alexandra! Glad to be able to diagnose the issue with your vehicle and take care of it with no cost to you. If you ever do want to get that shield put back on we would be glad to take care of that. Just remember to have regular maintence plan for your vehicle and we will always be happy to take care of that for you.