Beverly S.
12/10/2019 Category: Service
Beverly said Joe does a good job.

SL
Silas L.
Saab 9-3
11/21/2019 Category: Service
Silas said it was great service at this place.

Jay S.
11/20/2019 Category: Service
Jay said the business was good. He said they take care of him and they know what they're doing.

Jason M.
Acura TSX
11/15/2019
Solid Work, Once again
I brought my car in to get all 4 tires changed, a wheel alignment, and a brake flush. I’m so happy and grateful to have found a reliable mechanic. When I drove off my car was operating so smoothly, these guys really know what they’re doing. I recommend them to anyone and everyone I come across looking for a reliable and reasonably priced Mechanic.

PA
Patrick A.
11/13/2019 Category: Service
Patrick said they had really good service.

Darlene A W.
Nissan Rogue
11/06/2019
Great place!
We’ve been taking our cars to Joe and Peter for many years. We were so excited when they branched out on their own. Would not take our cars anywhere else. Very knowledgeable and skilled. But above all else they are very honest and genuinely kind. I always tell all my friends about them.

AW
Adam W.
Nissan Versa
11/04/2019 Category: Service
Adam said the service was good.

Marlo C.
Ford Police Interceptor
10/24/2019 Category: Service
Marlo said he had a terrible experience. His brakes are squeaking and he will be taking the vehicle back.
Joe N. from Doctor Auto responded on 11/08/2019

Sorry about that.  Im glad you were able to bring the car back in and had us take care of it.  Will make sure it wont happen again.  Thank you

PN
Paul N.
10/22/2019
great job, as always!
I've had our 2 vehicles into Doctor Auto for some repairs & maintenance services for over a year now, every time the staff is friendly, professional & knowledgeable. Never felt pressured to add on additional services, Joe & his team are honest & fair and really great to work with. Will continue to bring my vehicles here & highly recommend them.

GG
Gordon G.
Haverhill, MA
Saab 9000
10/07/2019 Category: Service
Gordon said the business is very responsive for his inspection and Joe is excellent.

KN
Ken N.
Ford Escort
10/07/2019 Category: Service
Ken said the staff did very good job.

KC
Ken C.
Saab 9-3
10/02/2019 Category: Service
Ken said this business got him in and out very quickly.

Jason M.
Acura TSX
09/27/2019
Phenomenal
Always a pleasure to see the crew. A thorough inspection of my vehicles health is always reviewed. Always pleased with the service provided on my vehicle. They really want your car maintained in good health.

09/27/2019
Professional Friendly Honest
Just had my oil change, they took me in right on my arrival. The service was professional and fast enough, the guys are friendly and very honest, didn't try to talk me into any unnecessary services at all. It is now my first option if any auto services are needed.

SU
Susan U.
Chrysler Sebring
09/24/2019
Honest and Reliable
Joe and the mechanics at Dr. Auto have always been honest about what my car needed. The service is quick, friendly and reasonable. Dr. Auto mechanics are excellent. I have had nothing but a positive experience over the years I’ve been going. I highly recommend Dr. Auto. The absolute best in car service and repair.

Linda M.
09/16/2019 Category: Service
Linda said that the place was efficient and professional.

Mimi C.
09/16/2019 Category: Service
Mimi said she had a good experience, that she had to have been finished by a certain time and the staff made that happen. She added she wishes the business was open longer on Saturdays.

Dave H.
Toyota Tundra 2WD Truck
09/13/2019 Category: Service
Dave said that the service was good, he is satisfied with this business and will use them again for any problems with his vehicle.

PS
Patricia S.
09/04/2019
Finally found professional and honest service!
Professional service from both the owner and the technician. When I spoke of my vehicle’s problem, Joe showed genuine concern for it’s safety and checked it out only half hour before closing for the day. Never felt like they were trying to sell me anything I didn’t need, which is what I’ve experienced at other places.

US
Upkar S.
08/29/2019
Honest service
A family owners business with homes mechanics with genuine expertise.

Would trust 100x over