Don Bessette Hyundai

Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0
Verified Customer on 01/20/2018
"Great customer service "
Really friendly staff very responsible with their job
Vehicle: 2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
Service Date: 01/13/2018
Review Created: 01/20/2018 08:56 AM
Brian B., SERVICE MANAGER at Don Bessette Hyundai responded on 01/22/2018

Good morning, we here at the Don Bessette Motors Service Dept. would like to say thank you for your 5 star rating and kind comments you left for us on your latest review. It makes our day to know that customers like you leave here happy with the work they needed done and as always we look foward to being here for you the next time your vehicle needs service. We hope you have a great week!!

Verified Customer on 01/19/2018
"Employees are very knowledgeable and so easy to communicate with!Retur"
I am a return customer!
Vehicle: 2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Service Date: 01/17/2018
Review Created: 01/19/2018 12:28 PM
Brian B., SERVICE MANAGER at Don Bessette Hyundai responded on 01/19/2018

Good afternoon, we here at the Don Bessette Motors Service Dept. would like to say thank you for your 5 star rating and kind comments you left for us on your latest review. It makes our day to know that customers like you leave here happy with the work they needed done and as always we look foward to being here for you the next time your vehicle needs service. We hope you have a great weekend!!

Judy B. on 01/17/2018
"Excellent service "
Customer service can't be beat. Terry H. Is very helpful and friendly. Gets the job done in a timely manor.
Vehicle: 2016 Hyundai Tucson
Service Date: 01/15/2018
Review Created: 01/17/2018 02:39 PM
Brian B., SERVICE MANAGER at Don Bessette Hyundai responded on 01/18/2018

Good morning, we here at the Don Bessette Motors Service Dept. would like to say thank you for your 5 star rating and kind comments you left for us on your latest review. It makes our day to know that customers like you leave here happy with the work they needed done and as always we look foward to being here for you the next time your vehicle needs service. We hope you have a great weekend!!

M J. on 01/17/2018
"Vehicles "
The entire business is credible in their operations. I’ve bought 92 business types of vehicles. From Bessette as a federal contractor 38 yrs in 12 States. I have no time to waste in anything needed. I c it or call Don Bessette direct tell him what I want color options he finds it . If Don out I called Dennis Bessette direct & now Ryan Bessette. Terry hokenson is top shelve along with Brian the service manager John internet & sales Christie are amazing. I’m out business now but quality within never changes. Hyundi is top shelve. I’ve spent 35 million alone on that vehicle licensed office 11 other states. My entire life story is about helping people on my time major & seeking other businesses to jump on my team to help people’s& work for money. Bessette doesn’t look down on me as I have 2 terminal cancers. My life can be saved I’m short 6 million dollars for care I want to live. I’ve never borrowed a dime from anyone or ever stole a dime I never ask or expect anything. I had 3 crazy plans late age 29 I didn’t want to work for charaties or any of them. All thought I was nuts wasting time but they agreed to my conditions I worked 30 hrs a week with all the rest of work. My simple plans worked & locked in for the future forever at age 52. I do nothing. 1 billion 300 million due to me comes in yearly will forever goes tremendous places to help people. Tremendous areas get money yearly from sources they don’t no who funds it. Confidential I can’t share more on that.except born raised minot on a farm I have provided millions for minot alone. At the same minot surrounding get 50 mil have for years will forward have no clue it’s due to me. Minot gets thru normal sources like All states cities . Back to 6 million I don’t have but should I could call millions of places ask 4 help. They all donate major yearly. I’m to humble to call or ask. It’s considerated a medical grant check issued to me. I only pray others call for me to live. I need sum leaders now to facilitate. I like the popcorn at Bessette Motors.
Vehicle: 2014 Hyundai Sonata
Service Date: 01/15/2018
Review Created: 01/17/2018 11:36 AM
Brian B., SERVICE MANAGER at Don Bessette Hyundai responded on 01/17/2018

Good afternoon from the Don Bessette Motors Service Team, we would like to say a quick thank you for taking the time to fill out this survey and giving us 5 stars from your recent appoitment with us. We are happy that we were able to service your vehicle and return it to you in a timley manner. We hope you have a great week ahead!!

James D. on 01/15/2018
"Service Dept"
Service Department employees are always very friendly! I enjoy doing business with them.
Vehicle: 2011 Hyundai Tucson
Service Date: 01/04/2018
Review Created: 01/15/2018 05:14 AM
Brian B., SERVICE MANAGER at Don Bessette Hyundai responded on 01/15/2018

Verified Customer on 01/13/2018
"Had car troubles"
My car was leaking oil and they got me in the next day. Arranged for me to pick up a rental car while mine was being fixed. Called and said my car was fixed sooner than expected!
Vehicle: 2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
Service Date: 01/08/2018
Review Created: 01/13/2018 01:42 AM
Brian B., SERVICE MANAGER at Don Bessette Hyundai responded on 01/15/2018

Good morning from the Don Bessette Motors Service Team, we would like to say a quick thank you for taking the time to fill out this survey. We are happy that we were able to repair your vehicle and return it to you in a timley manner. We hope you have a great week ahead!!

Verified Customer on 12/15/2017
"very friendly people"
fast service
Vehicle: 2014 Hyundai Accent
Service Date: 12/13/2017
Review Created: 12/15/2017 10:37 AM
Brian B., SERVICE MANAGER at Don Bessette Hyundai responded on 12/15/2017

Good afternoon, we here at the Don Bessette Motors Service Dept. would like to say thank you for your 5 star rating and kind comments you left for us on your latest review. It makes our day to know that customers like you leave here happy with the work they needed done and as always we look foward to being here for you the next time your vehicle needs service. We hope you have a great week and Merry Christmas!!

Jeannette B. on 12/09/2017
"great service"
Fast and Efficient
Vehicle: 2014 Hyundai Accent
Service Date: 12/06/2017
Review Created: 12/09/2017 10:34 AM
Brian B., SERVICE MANAGER at Don Bessette Hyundai responded on 12/11/2017

Fredrick H. on 12/04/2017
"friendly people and good service"
stop erasing my comments ! you want honest dont ask for more than a person whats to share
Vehicle: 2015 Hyundai Sonata
Service Date: 11/29/2017
Review Created: 12/04/2017 07:29 PM
Brian B., SERVICE MANAGER at Don Bessette Hyundai responded on 12/05/2017

Good morning, we here at the Don Bessette Motors Service Dept. would like to say thank you for your 5 star rating and kind comments you left for us on your latest review. It makes our day to know that customers like you leave here happy with the work they needed done and as always we look foward to being here for you the next time your vehicle needs service. We hope you have a great week and Merry Christmas!!

STEVEN B. on 11/11/2017
"I t is like your dealing with family"
Fast courteous service friendly staff and knowledgable
Vehicle: 2017 Hyundai Sonata
Review Created: 11/11/2017 10:17 PM
Brian B., SERVICE MANAGER at Don Bessette Hyundai responded on 11/13/2017

Good morning from the Don Bessette Motors Service Dept. We would like to thank you for your recent 5 star rating and kind words you left for us. We truly appreciate your business and positive attitude that you bring to our day! We hope you have a great week ahead!!

Mabel G. on 11/11/2017
"Company"
Very Good service
Vehicle: 2013 Hyundai Elantra
Review Created: 11/11/2017 05:19 PM
Brian B., SERVICE MANAGER at Don Bessette Hyundai responded on 11/13/2017

Josh W. on 11/08/2017
"2011 Hyundai Sonata Turbo"
Feel like corporate Hyundai doesn't care about us our issues. The same part has gone bad 4 times since we purchased the vehicle.
Vehicle: 2011 Hyundai Sonata
Review Created: 11/08/2017 01:46 PM
Brian B., SERVICE MANAGER at Don Bessette Hyundai responded on 11/09/2017

Good morning, I have looked into the past services you've had and see that you have been having problems with your turbo on your vehicle from a sensor one time to a waste gate going bad the next time and recently a sensor that went bad. I see that there is about 127,313 and you have been haveing problems randomaly since about 75,000 in 2013. I am also sorry to hear that you did not get the answers you were wishing for from corporate Hyundai. If there is any concerns that I can further help you with please feel free to call.

DARLEEN H. on 11/02/2017
"Service is awesome"
Don Bessette Motors is the best place for service. They are always nice, helpful, courteous. We have been going to them for years. Whatever we have done, it is always done right the first time.
Vehicle: 2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
Service Date: 10/31/2017
Review Created: 11/02/2017 11:00 AM
Brian B., SERVICE MANAGER at Don Bessette Hyundai responded on 11/02/2017

Good afternoon, we here at Don Bessette Motors Service Dept. would like to say thank you for your recent 5 star rating and kind words you have left on your recent service with us. It sure makes our day to know that our customers leave happy and satisified with the work they needed performed. We hope you have a great weekend and stay safe.

Verified Customer on 10/26/2017
"The staff"
The people are very friendly but professional and listen to our concerns
Vehicle: 2012 Hyundai Azera
Service Date: 10/23/2017
Review Created: 10/26/2017 05:54 PM
Brian B., SERVICE MANAGER at Don Bessette Hyundai responded on 10/27/2017

Good afternoon, we here at Don Bessette Motors Service Dept. would like to say a quick thank you for your recent 5 star rating for us from your recent service appt. We appreciate your time and hope you have a great weekend!!

Verified Customer on 10/23/2017
"Lack of communication "
Make sure you have extra time when dropping off your vehicle, so you can give them all the information you have them on the phone over again.
Vehicle: 2016 Hyundai Elantra
Service Date: 10/13/2017
Review Created: 10/23/2017 03:32 PM

Verified Customer on 10/21/2017
"Oh my"
Mary Johnson 7017204899 have Corp at California call me please. Keep terry okerson in shop & keep don Bessette!
Vehicle: 2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Service Date: 10/18/2017
Review Created: 10/21/2017 09:49 PM

Verified Customer on 10/21/2017
"Help me don’t judge place value "
Mary Johnson 701/720/1949
Vehicle: 2014 Hyundai Sonata
Service Date: 10/18/2017
Review Created: 10/21/2017 09:25 PM

James R. on 10/19/2017
"Great staff!"
Had a dead battery and they were able to get me in and put in a new one very quickly.
Vehicle: 2012 Hyundai Veracruz
Service Date: 10/17/2017
Review Created: 10/19/2017 11:53 AM
Brian B., SERVICE MANAGER at Don Bessette Hyundai responded on 10/24/2017

We at the Don Bessette Motors Service Dept would like to say a quick thank you for your recent 5 star rating and kind words. It is our pleasure to help you with all your service needs. We hope you have a great week!!

Catherine S. on 10/16/2017
"Great customer service"
They booked my appointment for the morning after I called and went above and beyond on customer service.
Vehicle: 2016 Hyundai Tucson
Service Date: 10/12/2017
Review Created: 10/16/2017 06:28 PM
Brian B., SERVICE MANAGER at Don Bessette Hyundai responded on 10/17/2017

Good morning, we here at the Don Bessette Motors Service Dept. would like to say a quick thank you for your recent 5 star review and kind words you left for us. It sure makes our day to hear that we were able to help customers like you with their service needs. We look foward to helping you with your service needs in the future. Hope you have a great week ahead!!

Gloria B. on 10/16/2017
"oil change and winter check-up"
very fast and friendly
Vehicle: 2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
Service Date: 10/12/2017
Review Created: 10/16/2017 11:12 AM
Brian B., SERVICE MANAGER at Don Bessette Hyundai responded on 10/17/2017

Good morning, we here at Don Bessette Motors Service Dept. would like to say a quick thank you for your recent 5 star rating from your recent service appt. We appreciate your bussiness and hope you have a great week ahead!!