CYNTHIA C.
Buick Regal
07/30/2020
Loren is the best mechanic for me
Loren was highly recommended to me by a friend. And he was right! Loren have worked on my van and car now and I can tell you that all throughout the process he was a top professional and I couldn't be more satisfied with the way he fixed my vehicles and the way he taught me how to my cars properly. He went above and beyond superior service!!!

BL
BOB L.
Mandan, ND
Chevrolet Silverado SS
07/27/2020
Great diagnostics and service.
Very dependable auto service and repair center.

smart fortwo
07/25/2020
Knowledgeable & caring
They got our car in right away, called us before they worked on it to make sure that was what we wanted and our car was fixed and back on the road the next day! Thank you for keeping us safe in our vehicles!

STEVE H.
Raleigh, ND
Dodge Caliber
07/22/2020
Highly recommend
Honest people good work

MARLIN P.
07/17/2020
I always feel like they are giving me the best solution to get my vehicles going again.
I’ve been a customer for over 30 years. I always get an honest evaluation of what is the best and safest way to get my vehicles on the road again.

CY
CLARA Y.
Buick Century
07/17/2020
Location and trusted service.
I trust their staff and work. Very dependable service.

BMW Z4
07/09/2020
Courteious, knowledgeable & keeps you informed on impossible issues
Been going to country auto for 20 years with two different vehicles. They do a great job & I trust them working in my car

MJ
Matthew J.
Pontiac Bonneville
07/08/2020 Category: Service
Matthew said they were really good at communicating with him, found more wrong than he knew, they called before doing any of the work and he was really happy with their service.

BV
Bruce V.
Subaru Impreza Coupe
07/02/2020 Category: Service
Bruce said the business had everything done right, the service was good.

AW
ALANA W.
Land Rover Discovery
07/01/2020
Love this place!
Don and his crew are professional and friendly. We take both our vehicles to be serviced to them and they have done good work at keeping our wheels going:) Fair prices and efficient at getting work done ASAP. Thank you!

06/26/2020

Garrison, ND
Cadillac DeVille
06/23/2020
Trustworthy
I feel they are knowledgeable and very dependable.

Dan B.
Chevrolet Uplander
06/18/2020 Category: Service
Dan said this business was good.

GF
GREG F.
Pontiac G6
06/17/2020
Straight forward and honest work.
Shane helped find some lesser expensive parts to help with budget. Bob, the service tech took a few minutes to show us the worn parts and what the problems were. He also explained what was happening and why. It is very much appreciated that he took five minutes to do that.

AP
ANESSA P.
Chrysler Sebring
06/17/2020
Polite and thorough
Brought in an old car just purchased to have them tell me what needs to be done. They looked over the car and gave me a way shorter list than I expected. Drove away with just the $116 evaluation bill. No BS or nickel and dime stuff. Thanks!