ARLAN S.
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
02/19/2020
friendly and very professional service
Thanks for getting my truck in so fast and getting it done so quick. See you in the spring with my Honda

DA
DARCY A.
Buick LaCrosse
02/11/2020
Focused skilled service. Good PR explanations. Timely.
I came in at 8:30 a.m. for an engine light on. Car was running fine. Diagnostic and drive was done and problem was identified as a thermostat issue. I had my car back by 2:30 pm. Explanations were completed . Staff are all friendly and concerned. Thank you for the great service. I feel like I'm getting honest service.

TU
Tyler U.
02/06/2020 Category: Service
Tyler said the staff provided a pretty good job and they explained everything that they did to his vehicle.

AC
Alisha C.
Chevrolet Suburban
02/05/2020 Category: Service
Alisha said the staff were helpful, understanding and nice. She trusts their knowledge.

AP
ASHLEY P.
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
01/17/2020
Always fast and friendly
Good work and friendly service. They always have my vehicle records and address all ready to go. Some places I have repeat this every time. Been going here for 20 years, my family for 40 years. Will see you again soon Im sure.

01/07/2020
Timely and quality for a fair price.
Had a lot of problems with my pickup and they got them figured out and fixed for a fair price. Were very timely with the repairs and explained what was going on and why.

Kyle M.
01/06/2020 Category: Service
Kyle said the staff got his vehicle in quickly and had it done quickly as well.

CV
CINDY V.
Kia Sorento
01/05/2020
Fixed me up and got me back on the road fast!! They did a great job!

JASON H.
01/02/2020
Thanks!
Thanks again for your thorough and honest service!

LYLE S.
Braddock, ND
Ford Police Interceptor
12/29/2019
Great servive
I forgot my wallet in my vehicle after they so kindly gave a ride to an appointment...I called them and Scott kindly brought my wallet to my appointment.

WM
WILLIAM M.
Aneta, ND
12/29/2019
honesty
I had a car inspected before buying it, and they did a very good inspection. The $100 spent for inspection resulted in a drop of $1,000.00 in the price of the car.

Jennifer P.
12/12/2019
Will be a return customer!
I called to get an estimate on a block heater for my Mitsubishi Outlander. I spoke with Shane and he was honest, courteous AND able to schedule my appointment for the following morning. While there, I asked them to check on a marker light that was out. They were able to take care of that as well and give me a courtesy ride to and from work.

EL
Eugene L.
12/12/2019 Category: Service
Eugene said he would recommend this business for service.

John C.
Chevrolet Pickup
12/12/2019 Category: Service
John said he was completely satisfied with the service.

SG
Shelby G.
Claremore, OK
Hyundai Tucson
12/10/2019 Category: Service
Shelby said they were able to get her in quickly, treated her with respect, had reasonable prices and had a courtesy vehicle available.