RK
RYAN K.
Glen Ullin, ND
Jeep Cherokee
09/06/2017
Good service, poor punctuality.
Service was good, but wait time was horrendous. I had a 9:00 appointment which I was on time for and the vehicle was pulled into the building at 10:30. Mechanic worked for 45 minutes and took lunch. Actual service only took around 2 and a half hours but spent a whole day waiting for it.
Donald E. from Country Auto Clinic responded on 09/06/2017

I want to apologize for the extended wait that day.The technician  scheduled to work on your vehicle ran into a problem with his prior appointment. This does not normally happen, but unfortunately it did that day and he did not have a free stall to get your vehicle in when scheduled. The diagnostics took longer than normal due to the problem you had with the vehicle. The service writer also spent a fair amount of time on the phone with the dealer and parts store looking for a part that is no longer available. I realize this is not an excuse for the long wait that you experienced,  all I can do is apologize and say that I am sorry.

PL
Peyton L.
08/08/2017 Category: Service
Peyton said he was there for 2 hours for an oil change.
Donald E. from Country Auto Clinic responded on 09/25/2017

I apologize for the wait, there are times that it takes longer than normal due to unforeseen circumstances, like waiting for parts, or finishing work on a previous appointment to free up the hoist to do the oil change.

DF
DION F.
Mandan, ND
05/22/2017
disappointed
I was surprised when I received my bill, it had a charge of 52.00 to tell me what I had already told them when I scheduled the appointment..... which was the starter was bad and had a broken bolt. Surprise number two was 34 dollars for shop supplies????? For removing four bolts. The labor was only $84. How can you possibly use 34.00 in shop supplies on and 84 dollar labor charge.
Donald E. from Country Auto Clinic responded on 05/24/2017

In regards to the $52 charge for being told what was wrong with the vehicle. We as professionals need to verify what the problem is and attempt to determine what caused it. In this case the engine flywheel had to be inspected which involve rotating the engine by hand and visually inspecting each tooth of the flywheel, also both batteries were tested to verify they passed a load test. This was also to make sure the new starter worked properly and that the old starter had not been destroyed as a result of weak or bad batteries. In most cases what the customer thinks is wrong with their vehicle is not usually the case. As for the shop supply charge it is a percentage of parts and labor which covers misc. parts and supplies used on the repair process, as this is the most equitable way of charging for these materials. Shop supplies cover spray lubricants and cleaners, shop cloths, electrical tape, disposal of waste oil, parts washer maintenance fees, etc. In most cases the shop supply fee on most repairs just covers all misc. materials, in other cases in runs long and then other times it runs short. But this is the fairest way to charge for these misc. materials.

SK
Sean K.
08/17/2015 Category: Service
Sean said after getting the vehicle back from this business, he has had to return several times due to a leak. The leak is from a different spot and was caused by them. They had his vehicle for over three weeks. He would not recommend them due to the cost, the time it takes to repair and having to go back.
Donald E. from Country Auto Clinic responded on 08/18/2015

I called Sean and discussed with him the complaint he had. The big part of the issue was the time it took us to get the vehicle repaired and that it was an inconvenience  to him. I apoligized to him and told him that we needed to communicate better with the customers on these large jobs that take a few days to finish. At the time the vehicle was here we were extremely busy, but that is not an excuse for what happened.

DZ
Dave Z.
03/19/2015 Category: Service
Dave said that he felt the receptionist was on the rude side and that he was overcharged for the parts that were put in his vehicle. He stated that he researched the same parts and found them for $130 and was charged $300. He added that he would not recommend this business because there was no communication, the business kept his vehicle overnight and he had to call to get updated.
Donald E. from Country Auto Clinic responded on 04/01/2015

I  talked to Dave about his concerns that he had. I explained to him about buying parts over the internet and that there was no way I could even buy that part from are local vendors for $130. I appreciate Daves honesty and told him that I would address his concerns with my staff.