AP
ASHLEY P.
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
01/17/2020
Always fast and friendly
Good work and friendly service. They always have my vehicle records and address all ready to go. Some places I have repeat this every time. Been going here for 20 years, my family for 40 years. Will see you again soon Im sure.

01/07/2020
Timely and quality for a fair price.
Had a lot of problems with my pickup and they got them figured out and fixed for a fair price. Were very timely with the repairs and explained what was going on and why.

Kyle M.
01/06/2020 Category: Service
Kyle said the staff got his vehicle in quickly and had it done quickly as well.

CV
CINDY V.
Kia Sorento
01/05/2020
Fixed me up and got me back on the road fast!! They did a great job!

JASON H.
01/02/2020
Thanks!
Thanks again for your thorough and honest service!

LYLE S.
Braddock, ND
Ford Police Interceptor
12/29/2019
Great servive
I forgot my wallet in my vehicle after they so kindly gave a ride to an appointment...I called them and Scott kindly brought my wallet to my appointment.

WM
WILLIAM M.
Aneta, ND
12/29/2019
honesty
I had a car inspected before buying it, and they did a very good inspection. The $100 spent for inspection resulted in a drop of $1,000.00 in the price of the car.

Jennifer P.
12/12/2019
Will be a return customer!
I called to get an estimate on a block heater for my Mitsubishi Outlander. I spoke with Shane and he was honest, courteous AND able to schedule my appointment for the following morning. While there, I asked them to check on a marker light that was out. They were able to take care of that as well and give me a courtesy ride to and from work.

EL
Eugene L.
12/12/2019 Category: Service
Eugene said he would recommend this business for service.

John C.
Chevrolet Pickup
12/12/2019 Category: Service
John said he was completely satisfied with the service.

SG
Shelby G.
Claremore, OK
Hyundai Tucson
12/10/2019 Category: Service
Shelby said they were able to get her in quickly, treated her with respect, had reasonable prices and had a courtesy vehicle available.

12/05/2019
Honest Auto Care
I love Country Auto Clinic! Friendly, honest & good service. They take care of both our vehicles & always keep them running beautifully.

TN
Trent N.
Mcclusky, ND
11/18/2019 Category: Service
Trent said the communication and service at this business was great.

Delores L.
Honda Accord
11/07/2019 Category: Service
Delores said the staff provided very good service and they took very good care of her.

Chevrolet TrailBlazer
10/31/2019
Knowledgeable
They know their stuff and got my car back in good shape. thanks!