SL
Bottineau, ND
2020 Hyundai Santa Fe
04/08/2021 Category: Service
Friendly staff
The wait to get my Santa Fe fixed was over three weeks....although it was not the fault of the local shop, to be without my car was aggravating. I expected to have a loaner vehicle during this time, but for some reason that never happened. Problems getting a new starter due to computer crashes in Texas, then a missing fuel door, when the new door came in and we got to the dealership it was discovered the door sent was not for the Santa Fe. Minor problems can add up to major frustrations
BRIAN B., SERVICE MANAGER from Don Bessette Hyundai responded on 04/08/2021

Good afternoon, we here at Don Bessette Motors service department would like to thank you for taking the time on your latest review. After researching some of the issues that have transpired in the last few months with problems getting parts from Hyundai Parts Depot, I do appologize for the delays they were having. I know it is frustrating along with the waiting and then having wrong parts shipped to us. I have sent an email to our Hyundai Rep reguarding these issues and how can they be resolved going foward. I will follow up with our parts department to confirm with me when the correct part arrives and I will have a rush put on it. Again thank you for the your 4 star rating and I hope you have a great weekend and enjoy the nice weather!!

LK
Lea K.
Stanley, ND
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
03/24/2021 Category: Service
My experience!!
Always done in a timely manner, very friendly! Everything is always great!
BRIAN B., SERVICE MANAGER from Don Bessette Hyundai responded on 03/25/2021

Good morning, we here at the Don Bessette Motors Service Dept. would like to say thank you for your 5 star rating you left for us on your latest review. It makes our day to know that customers like you leave here happy with the work they needed done and as always we look foward to being here for you the next time your vehicle needs service. We hope you have a great weekend and thank you again!!

KV

Kelsie V.
2021 Hyundai Tucson
03/24/2021 Category: Service
Love Don Bessette
Always someone to great you when you walk in friendly, nice and quick service!

2012 Hyundai Azera
03/22/2021 Category: Service
What I expected
What I expected
BRIAN B., SERVICE MANAGER from Don Bessette Hyundai responded on 03/23/2021

Good afternoon, we here at the Don Bessette Motors Service Dept. would like to say thank you for your 4 star rating you left for us on your latest review. It makes our day to know that customers like you leave here happy with the work they needed done and as always we look foward to being here for you the next time your vehicle needs service. We hope you have a great week and thank you again!!

BO
Brent O.
2020 Hyundai Venue
03/19/2021 Category: Service
very good place
One of the best places i have got a car from
BRIAN B., SERVICE MANAGER from Don Bessette Hyundai responded on 03/19/2021

Good afternoon, we here at the Don Bessette Motors Service Dept. would like to say thank you for your 5 star rating you left for us on your latest review. It makes our day to know that customers like you leave here happy with the work they needed done and as always we look foward to being here for you the next time your vehicle needs service. We hope you have a great weekend and thank you again!!

03/18/2021 Category: Service
Lack of communication
The actual servicing of my vehicle was great but the communication was non existent. I did not get an update once in the 4+ weeks that my vehicle was in the shop. I had to call or stop in to get updates and estimates of when my vehicle would be repaired which was very frustrating.
BRIAN B., SERVICE MANAGER from Don Bessette Hyundai responded on 03/19/2021

Good morning, after reviewing your survey and the repairs that were performed on your vehicle I apologize that you did not have a 5 star experience. I have it noted that you were called once we had diagnosed your vehicle for engine replacement under Hyundai warranty and had mentioned that this repair could take 2 to 4 weeks because that is what we have been seeing and arranged a rental vehicle while we were waiting for parts to arrive. With the release of the warranty extensions on Elantra's there has been a backlog of parts availability and that we cannot control. Once all the parts arrived we had engine assembled within 2 days and called you for return of the rental vehicle and pick up of your Elantra all at no expense to you. I know its frustrating to be without your vehicle, however i believe that efforts were made to return your vehicle to you with a new engine and rental coverage with no expense to you. If you would like I am available to call and discuss further on this. I hope you have a great weekend and thank you again for your time.

AJ
Alley J.
Williston, ND
2019 Hyundai Sonata
03/04/2021 Category: Service
Great as always
Don Bessette is the best. Everyone is so friendly.
BRIAN B., SERVICE MANAGER from Don Bessette Hyundai responded on 03/04/2021

TP
Toby P.
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
02/18/2021 Category: Service
Fast friendly professional
All I had to do was show up they also have courtesy drivers
BRIAN B., SERVICE MANAGER from Don Bessette Hyundai responded on 02/22/2021

Good morning, we here at the Don Bessette Motors Service Dept. would like to say thank you for your 5 star rating you left for us on your latest review. It makes our day to know that customers like you leave here happy with the work they needed done and as always we look foward to being here for you the next time your vehicle needs service. We hope you have a great week and thank you again!!

MJ
M J.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
01/25/2021 Category: Service
Bessette provides quality for many years in Minot in ND all over
BRIAN B., SERVICE MANAGER from Don Bessette Hyundai responded on 01/26/2021

Darren L.
Whittier, CA
01/23/2021
Don Bessette Hyundai saved my trip!!!
I’ve been meaning to write this for a few months now (and it’s my first ever review). While on a road trip (from California) with my son this past summer, my Mazda died in Dickinson. NOBODY had the slightest interest in diagnosing the problem in Dickinson and I was told that my fuel pump probably failed and that my only hope was to get towed to Don Bessette Hyundai in Minot where apparently one of the technicians had experience working with Mazdas. So the next day we endured the three hour tow to Minot expecting to be sidelined for a few days (with a hefty repair bill). Long story short- it was a frayed wire that was the culprit, we were back on the road in about an hour, and we were able to salvage our trip. Thank you, Brian, for your compassion and many thanks to the technician for your expertise. We made it home safely and my car is still humming along (knock on wood) six months later. I remain truly grateful to you, Don Bessette Hyundai.
BRIAN B., SERVICE MANAGER from Don Bessette Hyundai responded on 01/25/2021

Good morning, I would like to thank you for the 5 star review that you left for us along with a very nice review!! I am sure glad we were able to help you out and continue your vacation with your son. I know how concerned and helpless you must of felt espically this far from home and how worried your son must of been. Thank you again for your kind words and I hope you have a great 2021!!

WJ
Wayne J.
Towner, ND
2019 Hyundai Elantra
01/21/2021 Category: Service
excellent
great people great service great care blessing to us in all they do! Great prices and complimentary service! Good to schedule and servicing! love the coupon incentives too! I will recommend Hyundai and Don Bessette
BRIAN B., SERVICE MANAGER from Don Bessette Hyundai responded on 01/22/2021

LV
Lawrence V.
01/13/2021 Category: Service
Very pleasant place
Everyone is ready and willing to help with your needs
BRIAN B., SERVICE MANAGER from Don Bessette Hyundai responded on 01/18/2021

Good afternoon, we here at the Don Bessette Motors Service Dept. would like to say thank you for your 5 star rating you left for us on your latest review. It makes our day to know that customers like you leave here happy with the work they needed done and as always we look foward to being here for you the next time your vehicle needs service. We hope you have a great week and thank you again!!

BO

Tracy Z.
Williston, ND
2012 Hyundai Genesis Coupe
12/14/2020 Category: Service
I would recommend going to this location. Every place has room for improvement but this one is almost perfect! Thanks for the kindness I was show by most.
BRIAN B., SERVICE MANAGER from Don Bessette Hyundai responded on 12/14/2020

Good afternoon, we here at the Don Bessette Motors Service Dept. would like to say thank you for your 5 star rating and kind words you left for us on your latest review. It makes our day to know that customers like you leave here happy with the work they needed done and as always we look foward to being here for you the next time your vehicle needs service. We hope you have a great week and thank you again!!