2009 Hyundai Accent
07/26/2021 Category: Service
Kept me informed. Appreciated the ride and they were very friendly at check out
BRIAN B., SERVICE MANAGER from Don Bessette Hyundai responded on 07/27/2021

Good morning, we here at the Don Bessette Motors Service Dept. would like to say thank you for your 5 star rating you left for us on your latest review. It makes our day to know that customers like you leave here happy with the work they needed done and as always we look foward to being here for you the next time your vehicle needs service. We hope you have a great week and thank you again!!

SL
Sandra L.
Bottineau, ND
2020 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/23/2021 Category: Service
Great Staff
I like the friendly staff who go out of their way to visit with us.
BRIAN B., SERVICE MANAGER from Don Bessette Hyundai responded on 07/26/2021

PM
Pamela M.
2021 Hyundai Palisade
07/06/2021 Category: Service
They are very personal.
It was very fast service.
BRIAN B., SERVICE MANAGER from Don Bessette Hyundai responded on 07/06/2021

CN
Chelsi N.
Belcourt, ND
06/18/2021
A problem with financing
Well some of the workers were very rude and all it took was to talk to Ryan he is a very nice gentleman and works with you all you need to do is explain your problem and he listens and solves it...on the other hand I hope next week my daughter finally pulls out with a vehicle...thanks Ryan
BRIAN B., SERVICE MANAGER from Don Bessette Hyundai responded on 06/23/2021

Richard W.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/10/2021 Category: Service
Car repair
Service department fixed a tricky situation with our vehicle and didn’t stop until the job was done. Thanks
BRIAN B., SERVICE MANAGER from Don Bessette Hyundai responded on 06/17/2021

2013 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
06/05/2021 Category: Service
Friendly professional staff
We have bought all our vehicles at Don Bessette and have never been disappointed! We are totally sold on the Hyundai!
BRIAN B., SERVICE MANAGER from Don Bessette Hyundai responded on 06/07/2021

Monica S.
05/29/2021
Mr. Clint at the car drop off was so nice and friendly I called at the last minute and he was able to get me in The young man who changed out my turn signal bulb was fast and nice even the lady and her little helper at the payment desk was awesome what a great team you have at Don Bessette Thank you for all your help
BRIAN B., SERVICE MANAGER from Don Bessette Hyundai responded on 06/01/2021

SL
Sandra L.
Bottineau, ND
2020 Hyundai Santa Fe
04/08/2021 Category: Service
Friendly staff
The wait to get my Santa Fe fixed was over three weeks....although it was not the fault of the local shop, to be without my car was aggravating. I expected to have a loaner vehicle during this time, but for some reason that never happened. Problems getting a new starter due to computer crashes in Texas, then a missing fuel door, when the new door came in and we got to the dealership it was discovered the door sent was not for the Santa Fe. Minor problems can add up to major frustrations
BRIAN B., SERVICE MANAGER from Don Bessette Hyundai responded on 04/08/2021

Good afternoon, we here at Don Bessette Motors service department would like to thank you for taking the time on your latest review. After researching some of the issues that have transpired in the last few months with problems getting parts from Hyundai Parts Depot, I do appologize for the delays they were having. I know it is frustrating along with the waiting and then having wrong parts shipped to us. I have sent an email to our Hyundai Rep reguarding these issues and how can they be resolved going foward. I will follow up with our parts department to confirm with me when the correct part arrives and I will have a rush put on it. Again thank you for the your 4 star rating and I hope you have a great weekend and enjoy the nice weather!!

LK
Lea K.
Stanley, ND
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
03/24/2021 Category: Service
My experience!!
Always done in a timely manner, very friendly! Everything is always great!
BRIAN B., SERVICE MANAGER from Don Bessette Hyundai responded on 03/25/2021

Good morning, we here at the Don Bessette Motors Service Dept. would like to say thank you for your 5 star rating you left for us on your latest review. It makes our day to know that customers like you leave here happy with the work they needed done and as always we look foward to being here for you the next time your vehicle needs service. We hope you have a great weekend and thank you again!!

KV

Kelsie V.
2021 Hyundai Tucson
03/24/2021 Category: Service
Love Don Bessette
Always someone to great you when you walk in friendly, nice and quick service!

2012 Hyundai Azera
03/22/2021 Category: Service
What I expected
What I expected
BRIAN B., SERVICE MANAGER from Don Bessette Hyundai responded on 03/23/2021

Good afternoon, we here at the Don Bessette Motors Service Dept. would like to say thank you for your 4 star rating you left for us on your latest review. It makes our day to know that customers like you leave here happy with the work they needed done and as always we look foward to being here for you the next time your vehicle needs service. We hope you have a great week and thank you again!!

BO
Brent O.
2020 Hyundai Venue
03/19/2021 Category: Service
very good place
One of the best places i have got a car from
BRIAN B., SERVICE MANAGER from Don Bessette Hyundai responded on 03/19/2021

Good afternoon, we here at the Don Bessette Motors Service Dept. would like to say thank you for your 5 star rating you left for us on your latest review. It makes our day to know that customers like you leave here happy with the work they needed done and as always we look foward to being here for you the next time your vehicle needs service. We hope you have a great weekend and thank you again!!

03/18/2021 Category: Service
Lack of communication
The actual servicing of my vehicle was great but the communication was non existent. I did not get an update once in the 4+ weeks that my vehicle was in the shop. I had to call or stop in to get updates and estimates of when my vehicle would be repaired which was very frustrating.
BRIAN B., SERVICE MANAGER from Don Bessette Hyundai responded on 03/19/2021

Good morning, after reviewing your survey and the repairs that were performed on your vehicle I apologize that you did not have a 5 star experience. I have it noted that you were called once we had diagnosed your vehicle for engine replacement under Hyundai warranty and had mentioned that this repair could take 2 to 4 weeks because that is what we have been seeing and arranged a rental vehicle while we were waiting for parts to arrive. With the release of the warranty extensions on Elantra's there has been a backlog of parts availability and that we cannot control. Once all the parts arrived we had engine assembled within 2 days and called you for return of the rental vehicle and pick up of your Elantra all at no expense to you. I know its frustrating to be without your vehicle, however i believe that efforts were made to return your vehicle to you with a new engine and rental coverage with no expense to you. If you would like I am available to call and discuss further on this. I hope you have a great weekend and thank you again for your time.

AJ
Alley J.
Williston, ND
2019 Hyundai Sonata
03/04/2021 Category: Service
Great as always
Don Bessette is the best. Everyone is so friendly.
BRIAN B., SERVICE MANAGER from Don Bessette Hyundai responded on 03/04/2021