Overall Rating 4.3/5Overall Rating 4.3/5Overall Rating 4.3/5Overall Rating 4.3/5rating 4.3

Overall Rating 3.799998/5Overall Rating 3.799998/5Overall Rating 3.799998/5rating 3.799998rating 3.799998
Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

KW
Kelli W.
Jones Creek, TX
06/21/2018 Category: Service
Great service as usual!
I have never had a bad experience at Don Davis. I will be a life long customer... Friendly employees and great service department.
DAVID L., Service Manager from Don Davis Hyundai responded on 06/22/2018

We value our customers and would like to say thank you for taking time to complete our survey. Let us know if we can assist you with anything in the future and again thank you for your business.

MZ
Marc Z.
06/20/2018 Category: Service
Simply the best!
This is the 2nd Hyundai I've purchased from Don Davis Hyundai. They have a great sales team, superior customer service and are always happy to help with any questions you may have. I recently took my vehicle in for a oil change and was in and out of there in about 30 minutes. I would highly recommend Don Davis Hyundai to anyone looking to purchase a vehicle.
DAVID L., Service Manager from Don Davis Hyundai responded on 06/22/2018

Sargent, TX
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
06/14/2018 Category: Service
Great service and quick
Service was quick and fast
DAVID L., Service Manager from Don Davis Hyundai responded on 06/19/2018

KT
Karen T.
06/12/2018 Category: Service
I bought my car there
I believe if you have an appointment and something has happened for running late the owner should be told
DAVID L., Service Manager from Don Davis Hyundai responded on 06/14/2018

Friendly service

Terrance M.
Richwood, TX
06/06/2018 Category: Service
2 hour oil change....Ridiculous!
It took 2 hours for them to change the oil. I had and appointment. Everything started off fine. I told them I would wait and they said they would text me when the service is done. Two hours later I see out of the corner of my eye, sitting in the lounge my car pull up by the service office. I waited to see if they would text me. Nothing for 15 minutes. So I walked over and asked if it was done? They acted like they have never seen me before. No text. The only reason I was not totally pissed is it was my first oil change and it was complimentary. If you plan to get service done, don't wait they take forever. Would not recommend getting your oil changed there. I would still recommend buying a car there as the sales team is great. Shel and Buzz are great. The service department on the other hand needs some improvement.
DAVID L., Service Manager from Don Davis Hyundai responded on 06/12/2018

We value our customers and would like to say thank you for taking time to complete our survey.  We appreciate your comments as it will help us to improve our process in the Service Department.  We strive to make the process of drop off and delivery back to the customer seamless and in your case our system failed.  We have implemented additional procedures to help correct this and make sure it does not happen in the future.  We would like to offer you a FREE Oil & Filter change on your next visit for the inconvenience on this visit.  Please let me know if I can assist you anyway in the future and again thank you for your feedback.

Christina W.
Angleton, TX
06/06/2018 Category: Service
I wasn’t feeling well and came in to see if they could get me in earlier than my appointment time. They said yes and I was done in 30 min! I always have a great experience here.
DAVID L., Service Manager from Don Davis Hyundai responded on 06/07/2018

Richard S.
06/05/2018 Category: Service
Don Davis Hyundai did a great job on the service
It was time for my Santa Fe Sport first service and the folks at Don Davis did a great job and plus it was Free.
Thank you...
DAVID L., Service Manager from Don Davis Hyundai responded on 06/07/2018

JE
Janice E.
06/01/2018 Category: Service
Service Woes
I came in to have the service my car's service lights indicated - oil change and fluid check - and turn off the car's service reminder. When I left, I discovered the service was complimentary and was pleasantly surprised, but when I got in the car to leave, the service indicator light was still on - making me wonder if they had done anything to the car. Of course, they had to take it back to the person who preformed the service to turn off the service indicator light. And I had to wait a second time. Oh, and I had called ahead to make an appointment for 10 a.m. that day, and they could not find the appointment - so I had to wait.
DAVID L., Service Manager from Don Davis Hyundai responded on 06/02/2018

We would like to apologize for the treatment you recieved on your recent service visit.  We value our customers and would like to say thank you for taking the time to return the survey and your comments.  We can promise you better service next time as we have visited with our techs about the importance of checking every item (making sure light is reset) before returning the vehicle to the customer.  I apologize that you were not told we have a waiting room in the Hyundai Building also that might make it easier for you on your next visit.

We would like to offer you a FREE Oil & Filter change on your next visit because of the inconvenience on this visit.  We thank you again for your comments and let me know if I can assist you in any way in the future.

Van Vleck, TX
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
05/29/2018 Category: Service
2014 Santa Fe
Vehicle picked up and warranty work completed in 2 days!
DAVID L., Service Manager from Don Davis Hyundai responded on 05/30/2018

BW
Brenda W.
05/25/2018 Category: Service
Review
Excellent service again, however it did take a bit longer than in the past.
DAVID L., Service Manager from Don Davis Hyundai responded on 05/30/2018

CV
Carlos V.
05/22/2018 Category: Service
Will Go Back
I was impressed by the quality of service provided by the service department. Shay is really friendly and does all she can tell get things done.
DAVID L., Service Manager from Don Davis Hyundai responded on 05/23/2018

Leslie M.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe
05/14/2018 Category: Service
Happy with Service
Took my car in for a routine oil change. Oil change as well as a recall item fixed quickly and professionally. Will be back again!
DAVID L., Service Manager from Don Davis Hyundai responded on 05/18/2018

Professional and efficient
DAVID L., Service Manager from Don Davis Hyundai responded on 05/04/2018

05/01/2018 Category: Service
Pleased with my service.
I was pleased with my service.
DAVID L., Service Manager from Don Davis Hyundai responded on 05/04/2018

Jennie G.
Surfside Beach, TX
04/30/2018 Category: Service
the people
Excellent service and attitude. I would like for David to call me regarding the Enterprise charge from last March.
DAVID L., Service Manager from Don Davis Hyundai responded on 04/30/2018

Sargent, TX
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
04/29/2018 Category: Service
Service done on time and good.
DAVID L., Service Manager from Don Davis Hyundai responded on 04/30/2018