Overall Rating 4.32/5Overall Rating 4.32/5Overall Rating 4.32/5Overall Rating 4.32/5rating 4.32

Overall Rating 3.8750025/5Overall Rating 3.8750025/5Overall Rating 3.8750025/5rating 3.8750025rating 3.8750025
Overall Rating 1.875/5rating 1.875rating 1.875rating 1.875rating 1.875

West Columbia, TX
2014 Hyundai Azera
10/12/2018 Category: Service
Long wait
Has a appointment but ended up waiting hours.
DAVID L., Service Manager from Don Davis Hyundai responded on 10/16/2018

We value our customers and would like to say thank you for taking time to complete our survey. Let us know if we can assist you with anything in the future and again thank you for your business.

10/11/2018 Category: Service
Customer service
Friendly customer service and easy to work with.
DAVID L., Service Manager from Don Davis Hyundai responded on 10/12/2018

MV
Maria V.
Bay City, TX
10/09/2018 Category: Service
Service Department
Excellent service! Every time i called about my car they were very kind and patient with me ❤️
DAVID L., Service Manager from Don Davis Hyundai responded on 10/10/2018

AG
Alma G.
2009 Hyundai Elantra
10/05/2018 Category: Service
Friendly staff, the waiting are very confortable
Will return.

Sargent, TX
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Good service on time
Good service and on time.

Micheal G.
2014 Hyundai Elantra
Awesome service
every time I go in for service I know it’s right

Richwood, TX
2016 Hyundai Accent
Quick and great service!
The service is excellent, I call and set up an appointment and upon drop off, they provide a professional job and explain the work that is done to you when picked up.

Gregory Galetka in Angleton, TX on 10/02/2018Recalls and repairs
My car was initially serviced for recalls. Shortly after getting my car back, a part that related one of the recalls went out. Without any hassle or extra money out of my pocket, the mechanics at Hyundai's service center promptly made the repairs. Everyone from the courtesy driver to the receptionist was courteous and helpful. Shay, in paticular, was a great help. She made sure that I was up to speed on the repair process and that the parts got ordered. My car runs just fine now. I appreciate that Hyundai and their staff stands by their product. Thank you

GG

Good customer service
Good review

09/28/2018 Category: Service
Offered next service free
I appreciated being contacted about my last experience and the offer for a free service so that we can see if the service improves.

09/28/2018 Category: Service
Worst service experience of any dealership I've used
Was told by service agents that due to shortage of techs, they didn't know how long it would take.
Turns out, ar was ready 2 hours after drop off.
Never received a call.
Car sat on lot for 3 business days, and over the weekend.
No contact from dealership.
DAVID L., Service Manager from Don Davis Hyundai responded on 09/29/2018

We would like to apologioze for your recent Servcie visit.  We value our customers and appreciate you taking time and completing our survey.  We know what happened to you is not acceceptable and we have changed our process internally so this will not be an issue in the future.  Please accept our apology and we would like to offer you a FREE Oil and Filter change on your next visit with an assurance of better service.  Please let me know if there is anything we can assist you with in the future.

09/22/2018 Category: Service
75000 mile factory recommended maintenance
Great customer service. Schedule appointment online. Prices I got online were different from actually shop prices. Service manage instructed service associate working with me to honor the online pricing.
DAVID L., Service Manager from Don Davis Hyundai responded on 09/24/2018

BW
Brenda W.
09/21/2018 Category: Service
Review
When I brought my vehicle in for an oil change, I requested to have a mechanic look into another issue. The ladies who are in charge of the service desk were very helpful in getting this issue taken care of, even on a busy day. THANK YOU !
DAVID L., Service Manager from Don Davis Hyundai responded on 09/22/2018

2015 Hyundai Genesis
09/18/2018 Category: Service
This was the 4th time my vehicle has been returned to service the failed Blind Spot Detection System and the Rear Cross Traffic Alert. It would seem there must be a defective part needing replacement rather than just making an adjustment each time.
DAVID L., Service Manager from Don Davis Hyundai responded on 09/22/2018

Sweeny, TX
09/15/2018 Category: Service
Don Davis’ service
The dealership does very good work however they always seem overbooked to handle routine services such as oil changes - the amount of time it takes is really ridiculous - perhaps better organization in the service department

NH
Nathaniel H.
Pearland, TX
2018 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
09/12/2018 Category: Service
Quick service.
Service was fast. Not a long wait

GJ
Guillermo J.
Angleton, TX
2014 Hyundai Azera
09/01/2018 Category: Service
Had a good experience their. The staff was very professional, and the service didn’t take long

James B.
08/28/2018 Category: Service
Scheduled Appt
They got my first vehicle in and out within the hour they said they could. And my second vehicle was done by the end of the day. Having a courtesy car was a blessing.

EH
Emmery H.
Sweeny, TX
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
08/27/2018 Category: Service
In on Time and out
Got me in at my appointment time and had me out and heading home in about an hour.
DAVID L., Service Manager from Don Davis Hyundai responded on 08/28/2018

Surfside Beach, TX
08/27/2018 Category: Service
Service and the people
Good place to take your vehicle.
DAVID L., Service Manager from Don Davis Hyundai responded on 08/27/2018

Michael B.
Richwood, TX
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
08/24/2018 Category: Service
Oil problem
We had an issue with oil leaking after an oil change.. they picked up SUV, fixed the problem and detailed my SUV. Also cleaned up and delivered it back to my home.....
We are happy...

08/24/2018 Category: Service
Oil leaking after oil change..
Call me 979.236.9765
DAVID L., Service Manager from Don Davis Hyundai responded on 08/27/2018

We would like to apologize for your recent Service visit.  We have addressed the issue and can assure you it will not happen again.  We value our customers and would like to thank you for taking the time to complete our survey.  We again apologize and let us know if we can help you anyway in the future.