Overall Rating 4.3/5Overall Rating 4.3/5Overall Rating 4.3/5Overall Rating 4.3/5rating 4.3

Overall Rating 3.8333333/5Overall Rating 3.8333333/5Overall Rating 3.8333333/5rating 3.8333333rating 3.8333333
Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

LE
Linda E.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
08/17/2018 Category: Service
Great local service
My car was service promptly and the cashier who checked me out was very friendly and professional

Brazoria, TX
08/14/2018 Category: Service
Prompt oil change
My oil change was done promptly. The weather was terrible and the attendant made sure my car was not out in the rain when I was ready to leave.

08/14/2018 Category: Service
Cost of parts and labor
I was shocked at the cost of parts and labor to repair a non operative body part of my vehicle. I believe I could have taken it to another repair shop and had the work done for half the cost.

DK
Daniel K.
Clute, TX
08/11/2018 Category: Service
Look at comments in first part, be more careful.
See comments on service in first part.
DAVID L., Service Manager from Don Davis Hyundai responded on 08/14/2018

We would like to apologize for the recent Service visit.  We have an electronic system that fills the vehicles that did not complete the process.  We have resolved the issues with the equipment and assure you there will not be any issues in the future.  We would like to offer you a FREE Oil & Filter change on your next visit for your inconvenience.  Please let us know if you have any questions or we can help you in any way in the future.

SA
Sheila A.
Sweeny, TX
08/09/2018 Category: Service
Service Was Great
But there was a recall on my Tucson and Don Davis did not have the part in stock - they said it would be in this and they would me to come back - NO ONE HAS CALLED ME - WHAT IS GOING ON - I need this taken care of - or a call explaining what the hold up is
DAVID L., Service Manager from Don Davis Hyundai responded on 08/10/2018

We value our customers and would like to say thank you for taking time to complete our survey. Let us know if we can assist you with anything in the future and again thank you for your business.

Jose R.

Willane C.
Richwood, TX
08/05/2018 Category: Service
Service Department
Always treated like a member of the family at Don Davis Hyundai.
DAVID L., Service Manager from Don Davis Hyundai responded on 08/07/2018

BW
Brenda W.
08/03/2018 Category: Service
Review
Excellent service with professional personnel. Found out vehicle had a part recall, would have liked it better if the part was available to correct, instead, it has to be ordered and I have to go back. And wish I was told at the time that I needed a new engine air filter, I could have taken care of it at that time. But overall, good work.
DAVID L., Service Manager from Don Davis Hyundai responded on 08/04/2018

Jovita T.
2012 Hyundai Azera
08/01/2018 Category: Service
Great Customer Service
I have always experienced great customer service everyone was helpful. I had to bring my car back only once after I had got some work done, but they made sure to fix the problem and gave me a free oil change.
DAVID L., Service Manager from Don Davis Hyundai responded on 08/02/2018

Paula S.
Brazoria, TX
07/29/2018 Category: Service
I am done
Fast and made it easy I did not have to wait long
DAVID L., Service Manager from Don Davis Hyundai responded on 07/30/2018

David B.
Richwood, TX
2016 Hyundai Accent
07/24/2018 Category: Service
Great experience josh in sales was great all did a good job thanks
You guys did so good my wife upgraded and bought another car while she was there having her car serviced. Thanks Josh in sales for all your help he has sold both cars to us great guy really explained all parts of the car.
DAVID L., Service Manager from Don Davis Hyundai responded on 07/26/2018

ED
Evelyn D.
07/22/2018 Category: Service
Charlie took great care of me, got me in and out on my oil change.
DAVID L., Service Manager from Don Davis Hyundai responded on 07/23/2018

CV
Carlos V.
07/18/2018 Category: Service
Needs Improvement
The quality of the service is great, but the customer service needs improvement. I will return to this service dept because I am not dissatisfied with the work.

BF
Bill F.
Sweeny, TX
07/18/2018 Category: Service
OIL CHANGE AND OK FOR ROAD TRIP!
I TURNED MY VEHICLE IN AT 730 AM AND I HAVE TO SAY BY 1000 AM IT WAS READY. ALL MY CONCERNS WERE MET AND GIVEN AN OIL CHANGE AS REQUESTED AND NEEDED.

Susan C.
2015 Hyundai Genesis
07/13/2018 Category: Service
Mrs s cadenhead
Always get appointment when needed. Service is fast. Shuttle to a near by store and pick up after car is finished.

Angelita M.
2009 Hyundai Sonata
07/11/2018 Category: Service
Thanks
I been coming here since I bought the car .
DAVID L., Service Manager from Don Davis Hyundai responded on 07/13/2018

Caleb M.
Freeport, TX
2015 Hyundai Genesis
07/11/2018 Category: Service
Took a long time.
It took three hours to get the oil changed.
DAVID L., Service Manager from Don Davis Hyundai responded on 07/13/2018

We apologize for the time it took to complete your recent service.  We would like to offer you a FREE Oil & Filter Change on your next visit.  We can assure you we will be able to complete your service in a more timely manner than before.  We value our customers and would like to thank you for taking the time to complete our survey.  Please let me know if there is anything we can do for you in the future.