TA
Tracey A.
Toyota Tundra 4WD Truck
05/29/2020
return happy customer
Return customer for new work. Check engine light due to O2 sensor. TTI corrected quickly and price was reasonable. I would recommend for general and specialty work. Locally owned.

Chris W.
GMC Sierra 2500HD
05/27/2020
People are great...Service is great...
They are very focused on doing what they say and completion time... The guys new i had to go out of town and they really worked to get it done so i could leave on time. Won't take my vehicle any where else.

TA
Trish A.
GMC Canyon
05/19/2020
Texas Truck Inovations is the best!
TTI has been working on my 2007 Canyon whenever I've had a problem for the last 3 years. Their service is friendly and professional. I recommend them to everyone,

TP
Tommy P.
05/18/2020
Great Customer Service
I would highly recommend Texas Truck Innovations to anyone without a doubt! Very professional and reliable. The best customer service and reasonable prices. My go to truck shop.

GF
Greg F.
05/13/2020
2016 F150 Alignment
I called Monday and scheduled an appointment for 8:30am. Had something come up at work and Steve was more than happy to reschedule my appointment for 2:30pm. Was quick and easy. I was in and out in about 30 minutes at a very reasonable price. I will definitely be going back . I highly recommend

BN
Barb N.
05/10/2020
This is the ONLY place I go ! With both my car N truck.
This isn't just a repair company. When you bring your vehicle to them, They take great care of your vehicle as if it was their own. Recently I swore my car needed new tires amongst a couple other things but this company is so trustworthy the mechanics wouldn't even allow me to get tires they could have played me knowing I thought I needed them but they didn't they told me they WOULD change them if that is what I wanted at that point but it is not necessary same goes with my brakes I thought it was time to change my brakes turns out it wasn't .So if that doesn't catch your attention enough let's talk about the staff the most friendliest people you can ever meet I have never seen them disrespect any of their customers they give a 110% with everything they do! Don't waste no time if you want a good friendly fast place to get work done on your vehicle stop into texas trucks.

WN
William N.
05/06/2020
2017 Chevy Silverado LTZ 4x4 Level Kit
Great customer service and quality work!

TT
Tom T.
05/01/2020
You should use them
I have had two different experiences with TTI. Both have been excellent. I would highly recommend TTI.

Joe G.
La Marque, TX
04/18/2020
RC lift 2020 Chevy2500
Guys put a lift on my 2020 chevy 2500. Great service. stayed late so I could have my truck back on same day. Great customer service. Will be back for more upgrades. Thank You!! JGunn

Ram 3500
04/14/2020
Could get what I needed
Very friendly and professional

Karl B.
Ford F-250 Super Duty
04/09/2020
Great local shop
Guys are very helpful and the price is always right.

04/08/2020
Thank you for leveling my truck! Excellent friendly staff.

VK
Vladimir K.
04/03/2020
WOW! Great, professional people!
Took my truck in for a bed cover repair and a level kit. Steve did awesome work! Installed brand new bed cover and installed a level kit. Highly recommend!

Dennis C.
Ford Super Duty F-250 SRW
03/31/2020
Excellent quality work.
Service was excellent and done on time. My only recommendation is to change your opening schedule for each day on your web page. It indicates that you open at 8:00 but when I arrived there was a sign on the door that it would open at 9:00.
Jerry C., Owner from Texas Truck Innovations responded on 04/06/2020

Good morning Dennis, Thank you for the good review and soory about the open to close time-change. With all this Covid19 bullcorn going on its a little difficult trying to juggle payroll hrs and work load but we all are in this together and I really appreciate you thinking of us for your auto repair needs, specially during a time like this.. Stay safe my friend.

Jerry Chambers
Owner
713-962-4109

Jeff B.
Chevrolet Pickup
03/20/2020
Best ever !!! Love these folks !!!
Love these guys !!! Best ever !!!