Overall Rating 3.7/5Overall Rating 3.7/5Overall Rating 3.7/5Overall Rating 3.7/5Overall Rating 3.7/5

RT
Rita T.
Versailles, KY
10/20/2020 Category: Service
Very friendly and quick service.
RICK M., Service Director from Don Franklin Nicholasville Hyundai responded on 10/20/2020

We thank very much for the great review

KY
Karen Y.
2019 Hyundai Sonata
10/14/2020 Category: Service
Smooth Sailing
From the sale to maintenance, everything has been smooth and professional. Questions are answered. Appointments are easy to make online. Personnel friendly and knowledgeable. I would recommend this dealership to anyone looking for a car.
RICK M., Service Director from Don Franklin Nicholasville Hyundai responded on 10/15/2020

We thank you very much for the comments as well as the 5 star review

10/06/2020 Category: Service
Great Job
The service here is always 5 start. The staff and every one is awesome.
RICK M., Service Director from Don Franklin Nicholasville Hyundai responded on 10/06/2020

We thank you for the comment as well as the 4 stars

2020 Hyundai Santa Fe
09/28/2020 Category: Service
Nicholasville > Lexington
Historically, I have turned to Don Franklin Lexington Hyundai for all my automotive needs. However, after my visit to Don Franklin Nicholasville Hyundai, I will NEVER return to the Lexington location. I received the best service ever in Nicholasville—both customer service and automotive service. All my questions were answered, and I did not feel pressured to pay for services I didn't actually need. They operate with integrity in Nicholasville. 5/5
RICK M., Service Director from Don Franklin Nicholasville Hyundai responded on 09/28/2020

We thank you very much the the kind words as well as the 5 star review

Hilliard, OH
2016 Hyundai Elantra
09/23/2020 Category: Service
Got me in and out in a timely fashion. Very friendly staff.
RICK M., Service Director from Don Franklin Nicholasville Hyundai responded on 09/24/2020

We thank you for the great comments as well as the 5 star review

SP
Stacey P.
Lancaster, KY
09/22/2020 Category: Service
Exceptional
Friendly staff. Fast service
RICK M., Service Director from Don Franklin Nicholasville Hyundai responded on 09/22/2020

Thank you for the kind words as well as the 5 star review

Liberty, KY
09/16/2020 Category: Service
another great scheduled maintenance
Don Franklin keeps my car in top shape.
RICK M., Service Director from Don Franklin Nicholasville Hyundai responded on 09/16/2020

We thank you very much for the kind words as well as the 5 star review

RL
Roger L.
Danville, KY
2019 Hyundai Ioniq Hybrid
09/11/2020 Category: Service
Great
RICK M., Service Director from Don Franklin Nicholasville Hyundai responded on 09/11/2020

We thank you very much for the 5 star review

Liberty, KY
09/02/2020 Category: Service
Got my car back healthy again
Always fast and friendly service. In this case I had a check engine light, which was quickly resolved and back on the road again in no time.
RICK M., Service Director from Don Franklin Nicholasville Hyundai responded on 09/03/2020

We thank you for the great comments as well as the 5 star review

ED
Elisa D.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
08/31/2020 Category: Service
People are friendly, but...
I expected that all the fluid reservoirs in my Sante Fe limited ultimate would be properly filled during my service a few days ago. This morning out of curiosity, I checked the coolant level because it was low before I had the car serviced and is pretty important to the well-being of the engine, and discovered it was still below the Low line on the reservoir. Based on what I read from the Hyundai website about coolant level in the Sante Fe, "The coolant level should be filled between F (MAX) and L (MIN) marks on the side of the coolant reservoir when the engine is cool. If the coolant level is low, add enough deonized water or soft water. Bring the level to F (MAX), but do not overfill." So it appears that the coolant was not checked and now I have to fix the problem myself. I wonder...is it possible that other services that I paid for were not completed? Although not as critical, the washer fluid was not topped up either. So now Im hesitant to bring my vehicle back and will be looking for options.
RICK M., Service Director from Don Franklin Nicholasville Hyundai responded on 08/31/2020

Good afternoon; I apologize for the results of your last visit,at your please give me a call 859-885-100 or email rickmiller@donfranklinauto.com so we can this this worked out.Please. Thank you for your time and have a good afternoon.

Nicholasville, KY
2019 Hyundai Kona
08/25/2020 Category: Service
Service Department Is Great!
I stand by the title.
RICK M., Service Director from Don Franklin Nicholasville Hyundai responded on 08/26/2020

We thank you very much for the great comment as well as the 5 star review

VE
Virgil E.
Richmond, KY
2019 Hyundai Ioniq Hybrid
08/25/2020 Category: Service
Good service. Better service prices than others
This place is inconvenient to me but I go here because Im not scalped for a simple oil change. Staff are pros and nice.
RICK M., Service Director from Don Franklin Nicholasville Hyundai responded on 08/25/2020

We thank you for the comments as well as the 5 star review

Joey D.
Versailles, KY
08/22/2020 Category: Service
Good people
they are always super nice and friendly, and professional, good solid service department
RICK M., Service Director from Don Franklin Nicholasville Hyundai responded on 08/24/2020

We thank you very much for the kind words as well as the 5 stars

SJ
Steven J.
Lawrenceburg, KY
08/19/2020 Category: Service
Fast and efficient
Great service, back on the road quickly
RICK M., Service Director from Don Franklin Nicholasville Hyundai responded on 08/20/2020

As always we thank you for your great comments as well as the 5 stars

2019 Hyundai Kona
08/18/2020 Category: Service
Friendly fast service
Always friendly & seem to care!
RICK M., Service Director from Don Franklin Nicholasville Hyundai responded on 08/19/2020

We thank you for your time,comments and the 5 star review