STEVE B.
Lincoln Mark LT
09/09/2019
Third Time's a Charm
This was my third visit to Scheller Automotive. I was expecting to have to spend a great deal to get my vehicle repaired. I had taken it to another repair facility for the same issue a few times. This facility replaced the same part a couple of times but it didn't fix the issue. Each time it cost $300.00 for the part replaced. Sheller diagnosed the problem and fixed it for $60.00. Would recommend you give them a try. Quality work and honest. I have to drive from the opposite side of town but consider it time well spent. I'll be back!

MARY C.
Acura TL
09/04/2019
My trust in Andy! That is why I came to Scheller.
Andy is the only reason that I decided to come to Scheller. He is honest and tells you exactly what is wrong with your vehicle. I don’t have to second guess him, because he will not steer you wrong. He is the best! I have been a customer of Andy’s for a long time before he started working at Scheller. My experience at Scheller was very positive. Everyone is professional and committed which is rare! Thank you!

JASON M.
Shepherdsville, KY
2nd time was a charm!
Decided to purchase a second set of tires from Scheller Automotive due to the positive experience with the first set.
Price, quality, and down time were all equal to..if not better than the first set I purchased.
Highly recommend!

09/04/2019
Excellent customer service, honesty and integrity
Greg is honest and provides clear, concise explanations regarding the vehicle. He is honest, trustworthy, quick and overall provides great customer service. I highly recommend Scheller Automotive!

BD
Bill D.
Kentucky
Lexus ES 330
09/04/2019 Category: Service
Bill said that he was extremely pleased with Greg and the place.

DF
DENISE F.
MINI Cooper Hardtop
09/03/2019
Totally Satisfied
I’d gladly take a few moments to tell you about my first experience with the capable men I encountered at Scheller Automotive. They were pleasant, knowledgeable and very professional. They were upfront with what was going to be done, the timeframe and the costs. I felt confident that my car would be taken care of at their establishment. I can see myself becoming a loyal customer when the need arises.

AG
Allen G.
GMC Suburban
08/29/2019
Trust
These folks have shown time and again that they deserve my trust.

ROBERT H.
INFINITI G35 Sedan
08/28/2019
Efficient Brake Repair
Scheller was recommended by a mechanic friend in Lexington. When contacted they gave me a phone estimate for the likely service and provided a timely appointment. They serviced the car at the appointed time and gave me a clear understanding of the repair (brake pads and rotors) and the cost. The repair was done efficiently and the cost was as quoted. The pricing was in line with what I expected and based on my friend's assessment probably of higher quality than the chain brake shops. I cannot comment on the repair beyond initial excellent performance but I was pleased with the service environment, waiting room and the business-like attitude.

JENNY S.
Land Rover Range Rover Sport
08/28/2019
Always great service
Schellar Automotive is always on top of getting my Land Rover at its optimal performance. I always appreciate the professionalism, prompt service, and kindness from all the guys at Schellar. Keep up the great work!!

FH
Fannee H.
Kentucky
Jaguar XJ
08/26/2019 Category: Service
Fannee said the service provided by this staff was excellent and this is the place of her choice. She added she will be doing business with them from now on.

RP
Richard P.
INFINITI QX56
08/23/2019 Category: Service
Richard said this business was pricey, Overall, they did a good job. He stated he would like it to have been a lower cost, and better.

DA
DAVID A.
Acura 3.2TL
08/19/2019
Staff is friendly and they do excellent work at a reasonable price.
I have been taking all my families cars to them for years.They finish the work on time and always explain everything to me.

Nicholasville, KY
Dodge Magnum
08/16/2019
Wonderful service
Thank you for the great service. You all are professional, friendly, and, best of all, you do great work.

ST
Shiela T.
Paris, KY
08/15/2019
It's clean, friendly and a great place for auto care.
A great place for auto care. I am so blessed to have meet these guys to care for our auto needs. I don't have to worry about them being honest with us. They are well trained. A friendly place.

Joe C.
Nicholasville, KY
Acura TSX
08/15/2019 Category: Service
Joe said they are pleasant , helpful and on time. He said Greg and his staff are great.

KC
KELLY C.
Mercedes-Benz ML350
08/11/2019
Professional and trustworthy
We trust their opinions of what work needs to be done. They are very thorough and professional and work is always done when they promise.

STEVE B.
Lincoln Mark LT
08/09/2019
Seem to know what to look for with applicable 'fix' recommendations.
Called a Ford dealership to ask what potential cost would be to diagnose air conditioner issue (not cooling). They would only tell me what the cost would be for a diagnosis, not what the potential cost would be, if found to be more serious. Scheller Automotive told me what the issues could be and what an estimated cost could be based on their inspection and finding. This made me feel more secure than taking my Lincoln to a dealer with no indication of potential outlay. Still searching for root cause, but feel my vehicle is in good hands. Based on my discussions with Scheller thus far, I don't think I will be disappointed.

HC
Herman C.
Mercedes-Benz C-Class
08/09/2019
Scheller Automotive is one of the best places to get your car serviced. Timely service, great pricing, and the staff demonstrates a thorough understand of their job and what needs to be done to your vehicle.

Land Rover Range Rover Sport
08/03/2019
Always Great Experience
The guys at Scheller are always so kind which is why we always keep coming back. Wouldn’t go anywhere else!!

JN
JIM N.
Fairview, NC
Dodge Sprinter
07/31/2019
Lucky to find this place!
We were traveling through on our way from Asheville to Traverse City. Had trouble with our Sprinter Van and these not only got us repaired and on our way quickly, but they did so affordable and with a very friendly attitude. We felt blessed and extremely grateful!