GR
GARY R.
Volvo S60
07/28/2021
Honest Advice
Shawn was so helpful at answering questions & advising us on how to move forward with the issue we were having with our daughter’s Volvo. His advice was to NOT make the repair & spend unnecessary money on something that is mostly just an inconvenience with the car. I’m guessing there’s not many mechanics out there who would give the same advice. We appreciate his honest advice.

LJ
LISA J.
Mitsubishi Galant
07/24/2021
My Great Experience
The service and friendly staff.

TD
Tom D.
Mercedes-Benz SL-Class
07/24/2021 Category: Service
Tom said the business is a trustworthy repair business and does a good job.

Mercedes-Benz SLK-Class
07/22/2021
The service I received on my Mercedes was great. I was contacted after my vehicle had been diagnosed and again to let me know it was ready. The technician was knowledgeable about my vehicle and made appropriate recommendations for repairs.

Margaret M.
Midway, KY
Land Rover Range Rover
07/21/2021
Always Good Service
Always good service year after year. Scheller’s team takes care of all your automotive needs.

TW
TRACI W.
Mercedes-Benz GL-Class
07/21/2021
Excellent service! I was scheduled quickly and my car was finished earlier than originally promised.

JANIS R.
BMW 135is
07/19/2021
I had an emergency situation with my car - they kindly worked my car into their service schedule
They are always so courteous and explain in detail what is being done to my vehicle
I would not take my car anywhere else

BRYAN H.
Land Rover LR3
07/17/2021
Prompt, Courteous & Efficient
Scheller got my vehicle in immediately, resolved the issues and I had it back the next day.

JV
JASON V.
Mercedes-Benz S550
07/16/2021
Nice Change
Was unhappy with another establishment and 2 friends recommended Schellers. Good experience. Very professional, responsive, and timely. Will definitely use again next time there is a need.

DF
David F.
Winchester, KY
Mercedes-Benz E-Class
07/08/2021
Top notch
They have great service, top notch people, and great communication.

DT
DAN T.
Chevrolet Avalanche
07/07/2021
I went to Scheller Automotive after several other visits to mechanics in Tennessee before I moved to Kentucky. None were able to fix my problem with my electronic system on my 2009 Avalanche. I was very happy with my results at Scheller as they were able to diagnose the issue, order the parts and fix the problem in a reasonable period of time. I am happy with the results and everything now works as it should. Thank you for a good service experience. Dan Thatcher

MF
MIKE F.
Stanford, KY
Land Rover LR3
07/07/2021
Did a great job fixing my car
they did a great job fixed my car

Dave P.
Honda Civic Cpe
07/02/2021
Body work and Service
We took our car in for body damage and to get the tires replaced. Greg and his crew were timely and informative on repairs and had us back on the road in no time. Honest, trustworthy and friendly, we highly recommend Scheller's! Thanks!

EH
ERNIE H.
Winchester, KY
Mercedes-Benz C-Class
07/01/2021
A little pricey!
I’m a big fan of Scheller, always timely and quality repairs at a fair price. I still am a fan and wouldn’t hesitate to go back. My visit this time was to have a low beam bulb replaced. I had tried the installation myself and couldn’t get the bulb in correctly. I supplied the bulb. My car was back in the shop for 10 minutes and price was $40.00. No material, just labor. Maybe the charge by the half hour or something? But I thought that was a little much.

JENNY S.
Land Rover Range Rover Sport
06/30/2021
Always great service at Scheller
Had big service and some minor body/paint work done on Land Rover. Scheller always delivers. They’re courteous and professional and keep you updated on progress of your vehicle. Always great work which keeps my vehicle running.