STEVEN M.
Lawrenceburg, KY
Porsche Cayenne
08/05/2020
Professional and Comfortable
I like the way Scheller handles business with people and their vehicles. It’s no nonsense and it made me feel comfortable. For me, owning a foreign car, repairs and services can be expensive, but I did think this service was expensive at all. I thought the price was affordable.

LW
Linda W.
smart fortwo
07/21/2020 Category: Service
Linda said the business was excellent. She says she is thankful she found the business.

DF

JENNIFER R.
Nissan Maxima
07/18/2020
Highly recommend
We had Schellers look at a car we were considering for my son. The car didn’t work out but Shawn was so helpful in giving me advice on what to look for. He definitely went above and beyond. Just good people!!

Jeff S.
Porsche Cayman
07/18/2020 Category: Service
Jeff said the staff really did a good job and they took care of him.

DO
DORIAN O.
MINI Cooper Coupe
07/17/2020
1st Timer
I had a fabulous experience, being that this was my 1st time at Scheller automotive. I have a Mini Cooper and wanted to take it somewhere that I felt would give me a fair price and not try to over charge for services.The staff is very helpful and Knowledgeable. I will definitely be a reoccurring customer.

SUSAN C.
Mercedes-Benz C300
07/16/2020
Good service, good price!
They got the job done quickly and good price! Thank you!!

TERRESA M.
Mercedes-Benz E350
07/14/2020
Exceptional customer service
Scheller automotive is a win win. Great communication beginning with the reminder and confirmation of appointment throughout the service. No surprises just great care. Highly recommend!

07/14/2020
Excellent service and a Great Value
Great service/communication, experienced technicians and quality work.

LJ
Leo J.
Mercedes-Benz ML350
07/14/2020 Category: Service
Leo said that overall, his experience was good and there were no problems.

EJ
ERIC J.
Mercedes-Benz GLA
07/02/2020
Excellent service/value
Highly recommend this business.

DF
DAVID F.
Richmond, KY
Mercedes-Benz SL-Class
06/25/2020
Sl550 Service
My first experience with Scheller went very well. The staff contacted me with updates and to advise me of changes and recommendation. There was no surprises!! Will definitely be back.

Jeff G.
06/25/2020 Category: Service
Jeff said he had a sensor replaced and then sold the vehicle. He said Shan does a fabulous job at the business.

PW
Pete W.
06/19/2020
Excellent, cost conscient service
Was told my engine would probably need an overhaul for $5k plus at another repair shop. Scheller addressed the problem for about a fifth of that price! Honest, quality service by experienced mechanics. Very happy with my repair, as well as previous work done. Will definitely use again.

JANIS R.
BMW 135is
06/17/2020
BMW
All of the guys there are great.. very informative about the repair process. Answer all my questions