BO H.
FIAT 500
01/12/2019
good explanation of service needs; provided ride home. 3 people greeted me when I first walked in
My car is running fine. Service manager Andy assured me my car was good to go in the future and did not need replacing. First experience with non dealer service and I was a bit nervous but Scheller did the work good

Volkswagen New Beetle Coupe
01/10/2019
friendly and professional
they explain things .....i feel comfortable taking my car there

Jane S.
Mazda 626
01/07/2019 Category: Service
Jane said the business has a friendly staff, great service, and fair prices.

JENNY S.
Land Rover Range Rover Sport
12/22/2018
Disappointed this visit
I’m only giving this visit 3 stars after a 5 star visit last time. I hate to do this but was very upset when getting into my vehicle after the service was completed and noticed black footprints on the drivers side floor board as well as the white paint at the entrance to my vehicle. It was raining so my first thought was dirt ( and understandably) but on closer inspection when I got home, the black was grease!! Most garages and service centers with dealerships have mats to put down for carpet protection when a vehicle is being serviced. I couldn’t believe the service technician would give a car back knowing this was on the floorboard and paint and that the vehicle wasn’t like this when initially brought in. I should of gone back in and told the people at the desk but did not.
I would still recommend this business. Next time I’ll tell them what occurred with this visit and ask for floorboard protection while the vehicle is being serviced.

SO
SCOTT O.
Winchester, KY
Mercedes-Benz ML500
12/20/2018
Service visit
I arrived very early for my appointment and they were able to start my service right away. The staff and service was excellent and I would give them a 5 star rating except for one issue. I asked the technician working on my car if I could use wiper blades from Walmart as $30.00 for a set is far better than $75.00. The tech rold me that they would not work at all fue to a special design of the J-hook.
This answer is both true and false. If you try yo install the wiper as it came straight our of the package, the yes it will not work.
However, they include another plastic connector that, once the pre-assembled connector is removed, will work when it is installed on the wiper blade.
Therefore, the tech either did not know this or he lied to up-sell the oem blades. A teaching moment either way as customers do not like to be mis-informed or lied to.

ET
Ed T.
Kentucky
Mercedes-Benz 560SL
12/20/2018 Category: Service
Ed said the employees do quality work.

MITCHELL S.
Mercedes-Benz S430
12/19/2018
Mr. Benz S430 Stephens
My car has been back forward to shop 4 times and about return again for the same issues.

HH
HARRY H.
12/19/2018
Taking Care of Business
My starter died in a parking lot at Kroger's. I had the car, a BMW, towed to Don Jacobs for repair. late the next day I called them to get an update on the condition of my car and the service(?) manager was rude to me and told me he would let me know after he got it diagnosed. I called Scheller and got a preliminary quote on the work I was getting done. When I finally got a quote from Don Jacobs, it was over 30% higher. I asked Sean at Scheller to arrange for a tow truck to pick up my car at Jacobs and towed it to Scheller.
Sean kept me informed as they provided the need repair and I am very satisfied with the work they did on my car. I used to think it is best to repair your car at the dealership. I will not be restricted like that anymore.

JY
JOHN Y.
Land Rover Range Rover Sport
12/15/2018
Scheller is always excellent and communicative.
Never in a hurry, and always personable. Scheller provides top service for all vehicles and expertly provides detailed explanations, and answers to questions any time. The prices are very reasonable, and the quality is far and above other shops in town.

LW
LAURIE W.
Mercedes-Benz C300
12/14/2018
Always great service and quick repairs, staff is readily available when I have questions. Very happy with service.

Matt D.
Land Rover Range Rover
12/14/2018 Category: Service
Matt said the facility did not complete his repair at the time promised and when he received his vehicle back after their detail job, it was still dirty. He will not be back.

Steve B.
smart fortwo
12/07/2018 Category: Service
Steve said the staff are professional and provide exceptional quality service.

MA
MICHAL A.
Georgetown, KY
Land Rover Discovery Sport
11/28/2018
This place is joke!!
This place had my vehicle for 1 month and 2 days!! Longer than I had even owned the vehicle! Had it for 3 weeks before finally realizing they could NOT fix it, although we suggested numerous times they send it to Land Rover because they were in over their heads, but insisted they could fix it! They finally sent it to Land Rover week three, who had it for another week trying to undo what Scheller Automotive had done! They then held my vehicle as collateral for 4 more days once they got it back until the dealership paid a $1400.00 bill that they should’ve never even charged as they couldn’t fix it and should’ve NEVER kept it for 3 weeks! They couldn’t even get it off their lift because it was now “indriveable” but was perfectly fine when I dropped it off! Their customer service is horrible and they never once apologized for any inconvenience! All they ever said was “what an inconvenience it was to them because they couldn’t use their lift” and “they wanted it gone as fast as we did because they were behind on their other vehicles!” But they chose to keep it for 3 weeks anyway and then charged the dealership for their wasted time! Think twice before you waste your valuable time and money on this place!

FS
FRANK S.
Winchester, KY
11/24/2018
Great work!!!
I dropped off my '95 Ford F150 pickup for an alternator problem I was having as well as a few other things and they fixed my truck in one day. Thanks guys!!!

Frank

ST
STEVE T.
Ford Excursion
11/20/2018
Great work
The guys at Scheller Auto are great!

Jack M.
Lexus LX 470
11/09/2018 Category: Service
Jack said the business does a good job with the service they provide.

ES
Emily S.
Mercedes-Benz E350
11/08/2018 Category: Service
Emily said that she has had no problems with the place, they are honest and good folks.

Richmond, KY
Mercedes-Benz SLK-Class
11/07/2018
Outstanding Service
The staff are really friendly. They explained everything they were going to do beforehand and asked permission to do other needed services before they took it upon themselves to just do these things like other places of business similar to this business. I’ll be back.
Thanks guys!

James M.
Danville, KY
Jaguar XF
11/03/2018 Category: Service
James said he had problems and took his vehicle in, and they fixed it.

KW
KAYLA W.
Mercedes-Benz C300
11/02/2018
Great place to go
Excellent customer service! Job well done !