Overall Rating 4.7142857/5Overall Rating 4.7142857/5Overall Rating 4.7142857/5Overall Rating 4.7142857/5rating 4.7142857
Overall Rating 1.5714286/5rating 1.5714286rating 1.5714286rating 1.5714286rating 1.5714286

KJ
Kristopher J.
Toyota Tundra 4WD Truck
12/15/2018 Category: Service
Wonderful experience. Rick and Carl are great.
Rick T., Service Manager Toyota from Don Wood Toyota responded on 12/17/2018

Thank you Kristopher! Have a great week

BA
Bob A.
Rio Grande, OH
Toyota Tundra 2WD Truck
12/15/2018 Category: Service
Continued good Toyota service.
I recently had both my Avalon and Tundra serviced at Don Wood Toyota. As in the past, the service that I received for my two vehicles was very good and efficient. Yes I would recommend the service department at Don Wood Toyota. If I decide to buy a new Toyota there, it is because of the great service I have received on my current vehicles.

MF
Marvin F.
12/15/2018 Category: Service
Great service at friendly dealer
Don Wood has serviced my Toyota for 18 years.I keep coming back because of the good service and the friendly service personnel.

Surin C.
Ohio
12/14/2018 Category: Service
A very nice job!
You guys are awesome!!
Rick T., Service Manager Toyota from Don Wood Toyota responded on 12/17/2018

Thank you so much! Have a great week

Dover, DE
12/14/2018 Category: Service
Speedy service
I was greeted by a very nice man at the door. As a first time new car owner he helped answer my silly questions. My car was serviced and returned to me faster than the original time reported. Overall, great experience.

Stewart, OH
12/13/2018 Category: Service
Made an appointment on line, came in and enjoyed a cup of coffee and before I knew it truck was done.
Rick T., Service Manager Toyota from Don Wood Toyota responded on 12/14/2018

Thank you for the great survey! Have a great weekend!

Cuyahoga Falls, OH
12/13/2018 Category: Service
Great customer serice
Excellent customer service. The service shop was quick to get a hold of me when me repairs were fixed and made sure everything was in order. Thanks for all your help and keep up the great work.

Point Pleasant, WV
Quick and friendly
Was in and out in time.
Rick T., Service Manager Toyota from Don Wood Toyota responded on 12/13/2018

Thank you so much for the great survey! Have a great weekend

WM
Wendy M.
Great car, great deal
The staff at Don Wood Toyota were very helpful in my search for a value. A trustworthy car that will last, with a fair trade-in for a trusty vehicle (also a Toyota) that I will miss. They answered my questions, acknowledged my intelligence as that and we found my new family member as a result.
Dan T. from Don Wood Toyota responded on 12/12/2018

Thank you, Wendy, we appreciate customers like you.  I am glad that Steve Coon was able to help you.

Dan Torrence
Manager
740-593-6641

WW
Wanda W.
Quick Service
I arrived for a tune-up at 8:00, and they were finished by 8:30!
Rick T., Service Manager Toyota from Don Wood Toyota responded on 12/13/2018

I'm very happy we were able to complete the service in a timely manner. Thank you for the wonderful survey!

12/09/2018 Category: Service
Always excellent service
Rick T., Service Manager Toyota from Don Wood Toyota responded on 12/13/2018

Thank you for taking the time to fill out our survey. We appreciate your business!

Mc Arthur, OH
12/06/2018 Category: Service
Scheduled maintenance is always performed professionally by the service technicians. Rick and Carl always provide a personalized customer service experience.
Rick T., Service Manager Toyota from Don Wood Toyota responded on 12/06/2018

We certainly appreciate you Sir! Thanks for allowing us to service and maintain the Tacoma.

TW
Tamera W.
12/06/2018 Category: Service
Best service department around
As always, the service department at Don Wood Toyota does a great job, everyone is friendly and helpful. The staff listens to questions and responds intelligently. I trust Don Wood Toyota to service my car like it was their own.

DZ
Dana Z.
12/05/2018 Category: Service
Had Toyota Sienna in for warranty service work. Service was great! Thanks
Rick T., Service Manager Toyota from Don Wood Toyota responded on 12/06/2018

Thanks Dana for the great survey! Have a great weekend...

BC
Beverly C.
Racine, OH
12/04/2018 Category: Service
Always very professional
I bought my Toyota from Don Wood in 2015. I am very pleased with the service I receive each time my car is due for oil change or just maintenance. This time I bought new tires. The team serviced my car and I was out the door in no time. They are always courteous to answer any questions I have.
Thank you !
Rick T., Service Manager Toyota from Don Wood Toyota responded on 12/05/2018

Beverly we thank you for taking the time to complete our survey. Have a great week!

12/03/2018 Category: Service
Excellent customer service.
Knowledgeable and friendly staff. Convenient appointments.

New Plymouth, OH
12/01/2018 Category: Service
Quick reliable great service
First time I have purchased from here and am very satisfied so far

Jeffrey M.
11/30/2018 Category: Service
Great Customer service.
Work was done on time in and as described
Rick T., Service Manager Toyota from Don Wood Toyota responded on 12/05/2018

Thank you Jeffrey for the 5 star rating. we certainly appreciate your business!

Michael S.
11/30/2018 Category: Service
Good communication
good communication, quick work and a loaner vehicle. Solid job
Rick T., Service Manager Toyota from Don Wood Toyota responded on 12/05/2018

Thank you Michael for the great survey. Have a great week.

11/29/2018 Category: Service
Don Wood Toyota Service
The service managers at Don Wood are outstanding. They are friendly, efficient and get the job done. I've gone there for years and never had a bad experience. That leads to trust and loyalty.