Overall Rating 1.8/5rating 1.8rating 1.8rating 1.8rating 1.8

06/17/2018 Category: Service
art
always efficient and courteous
Rick T. from Don Wood Toyota Scion responded on 06/18/2018

Thank you again Arthur we appreciate your business!

LR
Lindsey R.
Ohio
06/15/2018 Category: Service
Great Service with a Smile!
My car is always taken care of here and the man who works the front desk is always working when I bring my car in. He is a large reason why I come back each time for service for my car.
Rick T. from Don Wood Toyota Scion responded on 06/18/2018

Thank you Lindsey for taking the time to fill out our survey. I really appreciate the 5 star rating. Have a great week!

KD
Kelly D.
06/14/2018 Category: Service
Excellent Service Experience
Thank you Carl and your amazing team for always providing an excellent service experience at Don Wood Toyota!!
Rick T. from Don Wood Toyota Scion responded on 06/14/2018

Thank you Kelly for the awesome survey! Have a great day.

RT
Richard T.
Vincent, OH
Awesome service!
I was in for my 1st 5000 mike service. It took less time than expected and the service was awesome! Thanks Carl and Brandon...you guys are the best.
Rick T. from Don Wood Toyota Scion responded on 06/14/2018

Great survey my friend....

Robert B.
Ohio
Dependability
I've been having my Prius serviced here for about four years now, and I've never had a bad experience.

NT
Nancy T.
Lore City, OH
06/13/2018 Category: Service
Service, friendliness of staff, well trained personnel
Great dealership to do business with

TP
Thomas P.
06/12/2018 Category: Service
Service that's always fast, efficient and courteous.
This service visit was routine, but the team took care of everything and had me quickly back on the road.
Don Wood Toyota always provides great service.
Rick T. from Don Wood Toyota Scion responded on 06/14/2018

Thank you Tom. We can't wait to see you again!

Kathy S.
Chesterhill, OH
06/10/2018 Category: Service
Carl is always professional and honest.
The people in the service department.

JJ
John D Costanzo And Carol A Constanzo J.
Toyota Tundra 4WD
Great Service Team
Throughout the year I travel on very long trips to remote locations to run my dogs in field trials. Rick, Carl and other members of the Don Wood Toyota Service Team provide prompt, professional service that keeps my Tundra running properly on those trips and here at home. That's the reason I continue to trust and depend on them for every service my vehicle needs.

Jack H.
Pomeroy, OH
Detailing and Servicing
They made it look just as good as the day we bought it, and it still runs like a dream.

Stockport, OH
06/09/2018 Category: Service
Service Manager listens to your concerns
Carl listens to concerns and gets the problem diagnosed and repaired quickly. This time it was a wheel bearing and they had it in stock and got the repair done in just a few hours. Thank you, Carl and your staff!

Racine, OH
06/07/2018 Category: Service
Oil change & 30,000 mile service
Bought my car at Don Wood Toyota and am very pleased every time I take my car in to be serviced. Very fast & efficient not to mention courteous employees. Great work !

MF
Marvin F.
06/06/2018 Category: Service
Appointment went as scheduled. They diagnosed the problem and quickly were able to fix it. The estimate given to me was accurate when the final bill was presented. As usual, they have treated me well.

GR
Greg R.
Stewart, OH
06/04/2018 Category: Service
Service Department is outstanding
Service Department is always helpful and communicates extremely well. We can always count on them to take care of any issues we might have with our Rav

SK
Sean K.
Nelsonville, OH
06/03/2018 Category: Service
4 runner
always receieve great service from carol at don wood

NW
Nicole W.
06/03/2018 Category: Service
Don Wood Service department is outstanding. The staff is helpful, friendly and always willing to go extra for you.

CD
Carol D.
Millfield, OH
Unbelievably Good Service
I recently purchased a vehicle from Don Wood Toyota. This is the second vehicle in a row that I have bought there. Over the years I have developed a friendly relationship with one of the salesmen, Bob Crook. It started out that I was just window shopping, but when the time came to buy, he really came through for me. I LOVE the car he suggested to me and that I ultimately bought. And, I am still driving it. I take it to Don Wood for service, and usually see Bob when I am in there. He always has a friendly smile and a kind word. I am glad that we kept in touch. I had been looking for a used 4 wheel drive truck for a while and not finding much out there. I happened to mention it to Bob (again, when I was in there for an oil change on my first car) and he said he thought they just got one in on trade and to give him a few minutes. Well, I hardly had time to sit down before he was back, telling me about it, and asking me if I wanted to walk out and take a look at it.
Bob has always been earnest and on the level. He kindly tells me the details and lets me make up my mind without pressure. He told me once that since the internet came about, there is no sense in asking too much for a car. We try to do the best we can so everyone gets a fair deal, and in the process we make a little money, of course. I have called him on that and he is always eager to look up the value on the internet with me at his desk. He goes out of his way to do everything he can to make the process easy for me. And he takes really good care of me along the way. I have never felt pressured or uncomfortable, and that's not usually the case being a single woman. I'd recommend Bob to everyone!

James H.
Prius
Rick and Carl have been servicing my vehicle since it was purchased in 2008. I trust the fully and they always do a great job, not to mention are so incredibly kind and accommodating to my schedule. Thanks!

Toyota Prius c
06/02/2018 Category: Service
Personal Service! I am not just another customer.
I have great confidence taking my car to Don Wood for service. I know that the employees do excellent work and the company stands behind them.

Pomeroy, OH
06/02/2018 Category: Service
The staff is very friendly and trustworthy. They provide great service!