Overall Rating 4.6666667/5Overall Rating 4.6666667/5Overall Rating 4.6666667/5Overall Rating 4.6666667/5rating 4.6666667
Overall Rating 1.6666667/5rating 1.6666667rating 1.6666667rating 1.6666667rating 1.6666667

Ohio
Toyota Avalon
10/17/2018 Category: Service
Professional
I've been to many mechanics throughout the Athens area and Don Wood is one of the most professional I have dealt with, especially as a woman. Their prices are generally higher but I always appreciate their level of friendliness and care when I have to take my car to the dealership.

Alan B.
The Plains, OH
10/15/2018 Category: Service
Quick, efficient service
Truck was serviced at the time scheduled and quickly and properly done
Rick T., Service Manager Toyota from Don Wood Toyota Scion responded on 10/17/2018

Thank you Alan for the fantastic survey! Have a great day.

James H.
Jackson, OH
Service review
Professional service always!!
Rick T., Service Manager Toyota from Don Wood Toyota Scion responded on 10/15/2018

Thank you James for taking the time to complete our survey! we appreciate your business!

Nelsonville, OH
Quick service
Has a safety sensor go bad on my 2108 Tacoma and they had it fix within a week. Only reason it took so long was because of Toyota have it on back order.

good maintenance experience
I brought my Prius into Don Wood for regular maintenance. Everything went well, and I was ready to roll within an hour.

Thank you so much for the completing our survey and for the five star rating! Have a great week.

LW
Lesa W.
The Plains, OH
Service garage oil change
Going thru chemo they were very helpful with drop off and pick up at my convenience.

Dinty M.
2I Rav4
10/14/2018 Category: Service
Always fast, friendly, and efficient
My six-month Rav 4 check-ups are always a pleasure. This dealership does service right.

We appreciate the great survey and for allowing us to service your Rav4. Have a great day!

Debra S.
New Marshfield, OH
10/13/2018 Category: Service
Great staff
You can get vehicle in for service quickly and they answer questions.

Tina S.
10/12/2018 Category: Service
Easy to get appointments. Service is quick and no hassle.

WK
Wesley K.
Albany, OH
Toyota Tundra 4WD Truck
10/12/2018 Category: Service
My first experience with Wood Toyota was for a simple 10,000 mile interval service, nothing major. The process was smooth, the employee I dealt with was polite and efficient, and the waiting area was clean and comfortable. No complaints at all.

LC
Lorena C.
10/11/2018 Category: Service
Reliable as always!
I realized that I was due for an oil change/tire rotation soon, but that I was going to be traveling a lot. Called them at the last minute and told them. They got me in the next day! They do the work in a timely and complete manner! They also alerted me to a "recall" and performed that in the same timeframe. I was again able to use coupons from their website, making the care not only topnotch but economical! Thanks, Don Wood Toyota!
Rick T., Service Manager Toyota from Don Wood Toyota Scion responded on 10/12/2018

Your welcome Lorena! I really appreciate the amazing SureCritic survey and also the Google Survey!!! I'm very happy you continue to choose Don Wood Toyota for all of your service needs. Have a great weekend.

VL
Great experience again

James S.
10/10/2018 Category: Service
Good Service and Good Communication
I always know what is going on with my car because of Don Woods Toyota service dept
Rick T., Service Manager Toyota from Don Wood Toyota Scion responded on 10/10/2018

Thank you James! Happy to help keep the Camry healthy..

Barbara Hoditschek H.
Albany, OH
Nice Quiet Service
My RAV4 Inspection went well and service was excellent as usual.

Thanks for the wonderful survey Barbara! If you need anything please call myself or my brother from another mother :)

10/09/2018 Category: Service
Amazing service, amazing people, all around AMAZING
The staff at Don Wood Toyota is above and beyond, and the service I received there in the past and during my most recent visit were nothing less than superb. I am not car savvy, and Rick in particular was wonderful and patient in explaining each job and part required to service my vehicle appropriately. I HIGHLY recommend Don Wood Toyota.
Rick T., Service Manager Toyota from Don Wood Toyota Scion responded on 10/09/2018

Thank you Anne for taking the time to complete our survey and thank you for trusting us with your vehicle. Hope to talk to you soon!

Robert M.
10/09/2018 Category: Service
Brought my 2010 Prius in for an oil change and they informed me that my tire tread was very thin. These were the originals and lasted me for 90,000 miles. Got a great deal on 4 new tires and was still out with the oil change in under and hour.

Thank you Robert for the great survey! Very happy to hear that you are completely satisfied with your visit. Have a great day.

Jeffrey G.
Middleport, OH
Toyota Tundra
10/08/2018 Category: Service
Special Thanks to the Service guys.
Thanks to Rick at Don Wood Toyota Service, I'm very satisfied that I was given the best information to decide how to resolve the problem with my truck. He and the service team were very helpful and honest and I truly appreciated the guidance through several consultations. Thanks guys, it was appreciated.

Glad we could assist you Sir. If you need anything in the future please let us know.

Robert C.
Calabash, NC
10/08/2018 Category: Service
Carl and Rick were great. In and out in 10 minutes

Thank you Bob for the great survey and thank for traveling from Calabash NC to allow us to service your vehicle. Enjoy your retirement Sir!

Denise D.
Pomeroy, OH
10/06/2018 Category: Service
Fast and courteous!
Carl is always kind and always explains why and how much on everything prior to service and I appreciate that.

David D.
Toyota Avalon
10/05/2018 Category: Service
Had two year service on my Toyota Avalon, the service dept was very flexible in scheduling the service. It was done right and on time.