LN
LUCY N.
VT
08/29/2019
Service, friendliness,
I have been with Don's Auto for several years now and can't imagine going anywhere else. The customer service is superb. The friendliness of the staff is outstanding. They are up front and honest about your vehicles needs immediately and future needs.
Thank you Don's Auto......don't change a thing....

HF
HUBERT F.
Newport, VT
08/28/2019
Great as ever!
As usual, the car was taken in for its service that had been planned. They follow up with the service with quality parts and gave my car a check over of all its components that I never think to check myself anymore. Quality mechanics on duty. Never a problem. Trust Don's Auto 100% as I have for years and you will be a happy camper as I am.

If you have never visited their business? Stop in, talk to Scott and you will be impressed. Not pressured in any way. Once you talk with them and see that they are there to make you a happy customer, you will be returning and very happy you switched.

RP
RUSS P.
Derby Line, VT
08/27/2019
Personal attention
Even when you have a problem, it’s a pleasure to visit don’s.

MICHAEL D.
08/23/2019
Always helpful and trustworthy
Always extremely helpful, flexible and trustworthy

Jason D.
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
08/21/2019 Category: Service
Jason said this business was good.

Diana H.
Vermont
08/19/2019 Category: Service
Diana said the price was right. They were very polite.

DV
DANIELLE V.
Irasburg, VT
Toyota Prius v
08/18/2019
Expensive
I had just cleaned out my air cabin in my car 3 weeks ago. I assumed it did not need to be cleaned out again. They said it was dirty and traded it out while my car was there (It really couldnt be that bad, they showed it too me and it seemed dirty, but not enough to be replaced). It was $32 for the filter and $15 to replace it! In order to replace those you just open the glove box and another spot and put it in.... I pay $12 for them off amazon. I change mine out often due to having dogs and living on a dirt road so when I have had it serviced by others they always say it is fine. Just seems like an excessive amount. I was told this should have been reviewed in my estimate, which I explained that I was never given one... I am giving them 3 stars due to being able to get me in soon and updating me via email about my car being done....

CD
Colleen D.
Hyundai Tucson
08/15/2019 Category: Service
Colleen said everything was satisfactory.

DIANNE R.
Old Bethpage, NY
08/13/2019
Wonderful people!
Don's Auto helped us when our car broke down while on vacation. They repaired the car within 24 hours and helped us get a rental . They helped us so that our vacation was not ruined and got us back on the road. Don and his family are so helpful and professional and are highly recommended.

SF
SUSAN F.
08/10/2019
I've been driving for over 40 years and there are few auto shops that I have trusted as much as Don's. The work is always done well and quickly and they are kind enough to drive me if the car will take any length of time. They are honest, efficient, and friendly.

Cathy H.
Norton, VT
07/31/2019
super customer care at Don's Auto, Derby VT
I recently had a situation where my car needed to be in the shop for a week, due to an unusual problem that occurred after a repair, and was difficult to troubleshoot. Don's Auto generously covered the cost of a rental car for me so that I could get to my job and do necessary appointments, get groceries, etc. They went out of their way, above and beyond, to provide this for me. I live in a pretty far-flung town and would have been real limited without the vehicle. I am a long-time customer of Don's, and will continue to be one. Thank you!!

NW
Nancy W.
Derby Line, VT
Pontiac G6
07/15/2019 Category: Service
Nancy said she liked the personal character of this business. The decor in the facility is very nice , now that they have moved. The staff is very nice.

RF
Richard F.
Newport Center, VT
07/12/2019 Category: Service
Richard said the service the business provides is good.

Beth B.
Troy, VT
Honda Civic Sdn
07/09/2019 Category: Service
Beth said that she enjoyed the place's courteous, polite staff and they did great work.

Joshua M.
West Charleston, VT
06/25/2019
Everything you want for repair service
Topnotch service. Convenient shuttle service. Thorough explanation of what is going on with your vehicle and what is needed. And great quiet, roomy waiting area.