Overall Rating 3.67/5Overall Rating 3.67/5Overall Rating 3.67/5rating 3.67rating 3.67

Latest Review about 1 month ago

Judy W.
Canal Winchester, OH
12/11/2018
Don's Car Care is the best!!
Have taken my 05 Dakota to Don for many years and I am totally satisfied with the service I receive. Best service at a reasonable price and can usually get same day service. I am hooked on Don's Car Care.

TV
Tina V.
Hebron, OH
09/07/2011
Not again...
It would be nice to get everything fixed the first time. Multiple visits due to the problem moving to the next connected part. Also would be nice if the repair and parts lasted more than a few months. I am taking my business elsewhere.
Don G. from Don's Car Care responded on 09/08/2011
Sorry that the customer is not satisfied. Made a repair a month ago and then another part went bad in related area a month later and cusomer was not happy. We also offer a 12 month 12,000 mile warranty. The customer has an issue with two repairs, one part we replaced two years ago and 30000 miles ago and another part that was replaced 11 months and 15000 miles ago is mad that it is not covered, but made review on this site before talking to us and giving us a chance to help. Sorry the customer is unsatisfied.

Dayna W.
Reynoldsburg, OH
08/25/2011
AWESOME Service
Don's Car Care has excellent customer service. They take the time to let you know exactly what is going on with your car and will also give you a heads up if something will need repaired soon. They are extremely honest and helpful. I would recommend to everyone to goto Don's Car Care!