Don's Mobile Glass Manteca

Overall Rating 4.48/5Overall Rating 4.48/5Overall Rating 4.48/5Overall Rating 4.48/5rating 4.48

WP
Warren P.
11/21/2017
The technician was very engaging, knowledgeable and very friendly. He knew what to do and was respectful of our vehicle and told us how to keep the rock chip from spreading. Thank you for this opportunity.

Rudy G.
Stockton, CA
07/25/2017
Good, friendly service.

Carmen S.
09/20/2016
Thank you for the excellent service! The installer, Richard was very knowledgeable. He let me know not to wet the windshield right away and he inspected the area before starting in on the job. I had not realized I had a plastic screw missing under the wiper area. Appreciate the work.

PM
Peter M.
07/19/2016
All around good experience. The technician arrived on time

Daniel G.
07/06/2016
The window installation was delayed three days due to a bad piece of glass brought to the house. New glass was brought to the job site on the following Monday and installed. The installation looked correct when I looked at it on completion of the job. After the installer left I found that the cowl cover under the wiper was just laying on the car an not attached three of the six clip that hold it down were laying on the fender well brace. I could not find the other three hold down clips. I tried to attach the hold down clip but the panel would not lay flat so the clips could not be attached. I removed the wipers and panel to find all the rubber debris from the old seal plus three big blobs of mastic on the metal where the cover should set. After cleaning up the mess he left I finally got the cover installed correctly. Never found the other three clips so I had make do with some temporary clips> The dealer wants $7.95 each for the clips so I'm not very happy with the work preformed would not recommend this company to anyone for glass replacement

Dana C.
04/05/2016
The only thing I didn't like was the 4 hour window for the tech to show up. My window was 1-5, so I was there at 1 and the tech didn't show until 5.

FJ

JN
Jack N.
Copperopolis, CA
03/01/2016
very happy with the windshield installation and the experienced technician.

MT
Melanie T.
Tracy, CA
07/31/2015
The repair work on the windshield chip looked great the first ferw days baut after that I could see the chip again.
David L., COO from Don's Mobile Glass Manteca responded on 08/27/2015

Sorry for the delay in response.  If you are still unhappy with your repair, drop me a note and we can work out a solution.

David Leach
davidl@donsmobileglass.com
209/548/7561

WB
Wayne B.
Valley Springs, CA
05/26/2015
Your installer was very professional and very friendly. He installed my new windshield promptly and did an excellent job with the clean up. I could not be more pleased.
David L., COO from Don's Mobile Glass Manteca responded on 05/27/2015

Thank you for the kind review.  I'm glad we could help.  Please don't hesitate to let us know if you ever need anything.

David Leach
Chief Operating Officer
davidl@donsmobileglass.com
209/548/7561

Michael B.
Lodi, CA
03/06/2015
The technician was very personable and made me feel confident that he would do a good job. He did an excellent job and made sure to follow up when he was done.

DN
Diemchi N.
02/03/2015
This was my first time using Don's mobile glass and I was very satisfied with their service. Everything was so quick and easy starting with scheduling the appointment to completing the job. The Don's Mobile Glass representative even helped me put my claim through with my insurance company to replace my cracked windshield.

Jean C.
11/18/2014
Nicest technician who explained everything he was doing. Great results. I've already told several friends about your terrific service. Thank you SO much.

Jose P.
11/12/2014
Spoke with Sara. She said this business did a good job and their employee that was sent out for service was nice. He showed up early and took even less time than she expected him to take with the repair, this worked out perfect for her.

Michael P.
11/12/2014
Michael said that this business was good. He said that his repair seems to holding up pretty well.

Linda S.
11/12/2014
Spoke with Linda. She said she was recommended to the business by friends and her insurance company. The female staff was pleasant. The business has clean bathrooms and a clean building. If she has another incident, she will come back to the business. They gave her a ride home while her vehicle was getting glass work done. She really appreciates that, because she is a senior.

KJ
Karon J.
11/12/2014
Karon said this business was nice, professional, and excellent.

David S.
11/10/2014
David said he is very satisfied with the business and he has done business with them forever. He also said he had no contact with the technician that completed the glass work.

KT
Kevin T.
11/10/2014
Kevin said everything was good at this business and still is.

YN
Yelena N.
Tracy, CA
11/07/2014
During removal of old windshield your technician scratched my car in 4 (four) places around windshield area - 3 outside and 1 inside (he just cut corner of dashboard near lower right corner of windshield).
David L., COO from Don's Mobile Glass Manteca responded on 11/12/2014

We sincerely apologize for the trouble and miscommunication.  I talked to your father when he discovered the issue. He agreed to forward pictures and bring the car in anytime between  10/27 and 10/29 to take a look and arrange to fix the problem.   We have not heard from him or you since, but would be happy to address any issues you may have.  Please give me a call to work it out.

Trina Ruiz