KH
Kathryn H.
Volkswagen Beetle
06/09/2021
Lived up to their reputation of providing good work at a reasonable price and having integrity.
They were a refreshing business compared to some of my experiences with certain dealerships. I look forward to a long relationship with them. They treated my car with the care “she” deserves.

PG
Pamela G.
Hyundai Santa Fe
Fair prices, quality service
I can't say enough about the experience that I had at Douglas Automotive. I was very happy with their service, the cost of repairs were very fair, and they completed my brakes in a few hours. I will be back for other services. I highly recommend them.

KD
Kelly D.
Chevrolet Cruze
Amazing Service
We have tried several auto repair shops but will no longer go anywhere else. Douglas Automotive is honest, dependable and has phenomenal customer service.

Mike H.
Glen Ellyn, IL
06/07/2021
Great place to take your car
We have used Douglas Automotive for years. They have never let us down. Honest, great work, reasonable prices.

Mary G.
06/04/2021
Car repair
Wonderful services inexpensive but really great quality work

JE
John & Connie E.
Aurora, IL
Acura TSX
Awesome service!
We highly recommend Douglas Automotive.
In the past 6 months, we have had exhaust work, rear brakes, and oil changes done and the work is always excellent.
They even save us a substantial amount of money on the exhaust work because they determined the muffler was under warranty.
That was going the extra mile. We have been a customer since 2010.
Caryn M. from Douglas Automotive Repair responded on 06/04/2021

Thanks, John & Connie!  We're happy you're pleased with our service and value your business.  Treating people fairly and honestly has always been the way we do business.  Thanks for sharing!

MIke H.
06/03/2021
Great service, fair price, ahead of schedule
Conscientious - and all a pleasure to deal with
Caryn M. from Douglas Automotive Repair responded on 06/04/2021

Thanks, Mike! We're happy you're pleased with our service!  Thanks for sharing.

JJ
Janette J.
Chrysler Sebring Sdn
Maintenance
Again I can not thank you enough for your help and keeping my vehicle running. Your work is on point.
Caryn M. from Douglas Automotive Repair responded on 06/04/2021

Thanks, Janette!  We're happy you're pleased with our service. Our philosophy has always been to treat people the way we want to be treated--with honesty and fairness.  Thanks for sharing.

Chris B.
Aurora, IL
05/27/2021
Basic service today but….
This place is the best. For people who have trust issues with car repairs go no further. My only angst is when Doug and Jim retire one day. Until them, I go here for basic service all the way up to the big stuff.
Caryn M. from Douglas Automotive Repair responded on 06/04/2021

Thanks, Chris!  We're happy you're pleased with our service and value your business.  We've always done business by treating people the way we want to be treated--with honesty and fairness.  Thanks for sharing!

JJ
Jim J.
Naperville, IL
05/21/2021
Excellent work
I highly recommend Douglas Automotive.
They have done several repairs for me and the work is excellent.
Caryn M. from Douglas Automotive Repair responded on 06/04/2021

Thanks, Jim!  We're happy you're pleased with our service.  We have always treated people the way we want to be treated--with fairness and honesty.  Thanks for sharing.

BA
Bob A.
05/19/2021
Trustworthy!
Every time I’ve taken my car in to Douglas Automotive I’ve always received a prompt response with a diagnosis of the issue. Followed up with great turn around times when fixing the issue. Always a great experience. Straight shooters.
Caryn M. from Douglas Automotive Repair responded on 05/20/2021

Thanks, Bob! We're happy you're pleased with our service! Thanks for sharing!

Ray & Patty W.
Sugar Grove, IL
Ford Explorer Sport Trac
05/18/2021
We can always count on Douglas Automotive
In this day and age where you never know what you're getting and who you can trust, it's great to have the peace of mind that Douglas Automotive gives us. Professional Service, top notch work, and Quality Parts.
Caryn M. from Douglas Automotive Repair responded on 05/20/2021

Thanks, Ray and Patty! We're happy you're pleased with our service. We've always done business by treating people the way we want to be treated--with honesty and fairness.  Thanks for sharing.

Lisle, IL
Audi Q5
Brakes on Audi
Caryn M. from Douglas Automotive Repair responded on 05/20/2021

Thanks! We're happy you're pleased with our service. Thanks for sharing!

Tom M.
Romeoville, IL
05/14/2021
Fast response and fair pricing
As always they were able to get me in the bay faster than expected. Provided a couple of options (high mileage vehicle so I asked for cost effective options as well) and itemized everything over the phone. Got me back in the road quickly and with minimal pain. Douglas has been my only service provider other than warranted items for nearly 20 years and I can’t see myself taking a car anywhere else.
Great people to work with.
Caryn M. from Douglas Automotive Repair responded on 05/20/2021

Thanks, Tom! Treating people fairly and honestly has always been the way we do business.  We're happy you're pleased with our service and appreciate your business.  Thanks for sharing.

Rick M.
Plainfield, IL
Chevrolet Suburban
Over 20 Years
Been going to Douglas Auto for over 20 years, won’t take my vehicles anywhere else. Work done right the first time.
Caryn M. from Douglas Automotive Repair responded on 05/20/2021

Thanks, Rick!  We appreciate your business and are happy you're pleased with our service. Thanks for sharing!