YY
Yance Y.
08/14/2020
Best of the Best
Always the best..Thanks for the great service guys..

JN
Jeff & Jeanine N.
Hyundai Santa Fe
08/13/2020
Skilled and honest!
Douglas has been working on our cars for quite a few years and has proven to be dependable and honest. Every repair and maintenance has been completed quickly and with skill that we can count on- and always at a fair price. We will never go back to a dealership for repairs.

TG
Timothy G.
Chevrolet Chevy Express
08/11/2020
Great quality of work at an honest price
Great quality of work at an honest price

08/05/2020
They worked around my schedule, got it done quickly, affordably, and got it done right

Dave R.
08/04/2020
Professional service and enormous knowledge
Dougs guys are pro’s at what they do!
Caryn M. from Douglas Automotive Repair responded on 08/05/2020

Thanks, Dave!  We're happy you're pleased with our service!  Thanks for sharing!

GF
Gordon F.
GMC Envoy
08/04/2020
Fast courteous service
They diagnosed and repaired my vehicle very quickly at a fair price.
Caryn M. from Douglas Automotive Repair responded on 08/05/2020

Thanks, Gordon.  We're happy you're pleased with our service.  Thanks for sharing!

Rick & Patti R.
Kia Sorento
07/30/2020
Once again Douglas Auto has exceeded my expectations! They look at the complete picture, not for just the reason I brought my car to them. Ended up rotating tires, repairing a declining seal on the 2 front tires and replacing a burned out tail light. I continue to have full confidence in their efforts to ensure I leave with a safer vehicle.
Caryn M. from Douglas Automotive Repair responded on 07/30/2020

Thanks, Rick!  We appreciate your confidence in us and value your business.  We have always treated our customers the way we want to be treated--with honesty and fairness.  Thanks for sharing!

TH
Terry & Lori H.
07/28/2020
Great place honest people.
Great service Quick turnaround.
Caryn M. from Douglas Automotive Repair responded on 07/30/2020

Thanks! We're pleased you're happy with our service.  Thanks for sharing!

BP
Bryan P.
07/28/2020
Repair to my 2012 Taurus.
Have used them for years and trust that the work is done correctly and with a fair price.
Caryn M. from Douglas Automotive Repair responded on 07/30/2020

Thanks, Bryan,  We appreciate your trust in us and value your business.  Treating people fairly and honestly has always been the way we do business.  Thanks for sharing!

Brian H.
07/22/2020
Consistent and fair
Been going to Douglas Automotive for over 10 years. Prices are always reasonable, and sometimes surprisingly low. My cars are often old and I expect bad news with new noises or behaviors from my car, but Douglas keeps me on the road with now surprises! Highly recommend!
Caryn M. from Douglas Automotive Repair responded on 07/30/2020

Thanks, Brian.  We're pleased you're happy with our service and value your business.  Treating customers fairly and honestly has always been the way we do business.  Thanks for sharing.

LH
Lisa & Matt H.
Lexus ES 330
07/17/2020
Friendly, timely & fair!
Douglas Auto’s staff are all great- a family owned business! They can always get me in within a day or 2 & seen to be very fair on their prices! Way better than your car dealer, that’s for sure!
Caryn M. from Douglas Automotive Repair responded on 07/30/2020

Thanks!  We value your business and are pleased you're happy with our service.  Thanks for sharing!

PB
Phil B.
Sandwich, IL
07/14/2020
Pickup truck
Fair and easy to deal with. Explains the process before work begins . And discusses any addition problems before any repairs
Caryn M. from Douglas Automotive Repair responded on 07/30/2020

Thanks, Phil!  We're pleased you're happy with our service! Thanks for sharing.

KN
Kevin N.
Mercedes-Benz GLE
07/13/2020
Honest, dependable service.
We’ve been bringing our cars, new and used to Douglas Automotive for as long as Doug & Karen Meyer have been in business. I’ve confidently sent family and friends to DA and have never heard anything but positive feedback.
Caryn M. from Douglas Automotive Repair responded on 07/30/2020

Thanks, Kevin!  We're happy you're pleased with our service and value your business!  Treating people fairly and honestly has always been the way we do business. Thanks for sharing.

AF
Amanda F.
Plainfield, IL
07/10/2020
Above and beyond!
I have always been a afraid of taking my car to the mechanic because some take advantage, but I’ve always felt Douglas has always been honest! Took my car in to see what was my car was making noise for, but also knowing my radio was only getting static (Different problem but made a note for a different time) didn’t tell me, they fixed it without a word on the matter or charging me! It was amazing to get into my car to hear the radio going! Definitely put a smile on my face! Thank you Douglas!
Caryn M. from Douglas Automotive Repair responded on 07/30/2020

Thanks!  We're happy you're pleased with our service. Treating people honestly and fairly has always been the way we operate.  Thanks for sharing!

Denny & Cori L.
07/10/2020
Excellent service....Again!
Doug and his team always do a fantastic job. From analyzing the problem all the way thru a timely and professional repair at a competitive cost. If you want a mechanic and a shop you can TRUST, look no further than DAR.
Caryn M. from Douglas Automotive Repair responded on 07/30/2020

Thanks!  We're happy you're pleased with our service and value your business.  Treating people fairly and honestly has always been the way we do business.  Thanks for sharing!