Jason H.

Maywood, IL
Ford Freestar Wagon
09/20/2018
Integrity
I will always recomend Geoff and his crew. It is so hard to find HONESTY in a service garage. Geoff will never charge more than a fair price or do unnecessary work just to make an extra buck. Thank you Geoff.

Plainfield, IL
Lexus IS 250
09/14/2018
Knowledgable, Polite, Accomodating Mechanics
I appreciate that Naperville Automotive Solutions ordered all possible parts needed for my brake replacement (of which all ended up being used); and they were accommodating and were able to get my repair completed even when I was late for arrival time.

Dan S.
Plainfield, IL
Ford Flex
09/14/2018
Honest business
Jeff runs a truly customer caring business. While he could have told me I needed new brakes, Jeff said I still have 40 % left on the pads and only charged me for my oil change. He has won all my business for my five cars.

BL
Brian L.
Bolingbrook, IL
09/12/2018
brakes 06 highlander
Geoff got car in a finished as promised. Told me about some other service options but none critical. Honest and competitively priced

Dean B.
Lexus IS 250
09/07/2018
Professional and Reliable
After searching for several years I finally found a mechanic who is honest, reliable, and reasonable. You can tell Geoff runs his business with great pride. He takes the time to listen and thoroughly provide solutions. Keep up the great work!

Bolingbrook, IL
Mitsubishi Endeavor
09/04/2018
Great Customer Service!
I went to Naperville Automotive Solutions after reading several positives reviews and I was not disappointed. I received trustworthy and timely service! 10/10 would recommend

08/30/2018
Great communication & fast, affordable service
Needed routine maintenance for 2010 Honda Odyssey. I usually go to dealer. Very happy because work was done quickly, cost slightly less than the estimate, with great communication. Awesome first impression!

GM
Greg M.
Honda Civic Cpe
08/29/2018
Great Local Mechanic
Found this place when needed to replace breaks and they did it for almost half of what dealership would charge me. Always willing to work with you and persuaded my wife to start bringing her car in. I could not be happier with this place.

HH
Heather H.
Lemont, IL
08/25/2018

RJ
Rakesh J.
08/23/2018
Trusted mechanic with no upselling
I had second visit to NAS in last 3 months and I can say Geoff is the best. There is upselling or any other BS talk. I'm very happy to have NAS takes care of my car.

Mike H.
GMC Yukon
08/22/2018
Brake repair
Geoff and the guys do a great job with quick service.

08/15/2018
More great service!
This was our second time here. The first time they provided the same same major repair for 1/3 of the cost of the dealership. This time they did an oil change, tire rotation, and general check up for car heading away for school. Knowing this, they spent extra time trying to determine the source and status of a noise. Fair prices and attention to detail and safety. Very happy to have found them!

EC
Elizabeth C.
Ford Expedition EL
08/01/2018
Another. good experience
Made my appointment for 8am because I needed to get to work. Geoff got my car in and had me off to work in no time. Honest people here & good guys. I’ll be back for my service again. Thanks.

Jason H.
Sugar Grove, IL
08/01/2018
No b.s. and fair pricing.
They're 5 star for a reason. Any work I need done not under warranty, I bring to Naperville automotive. They don't try to upsell you, and don't treat you like you're stupid.

JJ
Jim J.
07/27/2018
Great service Friendly people
You can always depend on Jeff and his mechanics to
Do a great job for a fair price

Shirley H.
Lexus GS 300
07/22/2018
Automotive solutions in deed.
Great service as usual. I have been turning to Naperville Automotive Solutions every time my car had an issue.

PF
Paul F.
Oldsmobile Alero
07/21/2018
Highly recommended
I have been taking for my car to Naperville Automotive Solutions for a couple of years now and they have always have done an excellent job in diagnosing the problems and fixing the problems with my car. I would highly recommend them.

07/15/2018
I had an issue with my air conditioning and they fixed it right away. They also changed my oil and rotated the tires. Everything went and was efficiency.

Acura TL
07/13/2018
Quick and Easy
I had an appointment and they got me in right away. They recommended a synthetic blend oil change and filter. Took less than 30 minutes. They’re located in the Wheatland Industrial Park, so a little off the beaten path. Went because of positive Yelp reviews. If all goes well, I’ll return again.