PF
Paul F.
Oldsmobile Alero
07/21/2018
Highly recommended
I have been taking for my car to Naperville Automotive Solutions for a couple of years now and they have always have done an excellent job in diagnosing the problems and fixing the problems with my car. I would highly recommend them.

07/15/2018
I had an issue with my air conditioning and they fixed it right away. They also changed my oil and rotated the tires. Everything went and was efficiency.

Acura TL
07/13/2018
Quick and Easy
I had an appointment and they got me in right away. They recommended a synthetic blend oil change and filter. Took less than 30 minutes. They’re located in the Wheatland Industrial Park, so a little off the beaten path. Went because of positive Yelp reviews. If all goes well, I’ll return again.

Rich B.
07/13/2018
Honest Service
Has worked on several of our families cars and trucks. Always fair and honest.

PN
Pete N.
Mercedes-Benz C240
07/11/2018
Outstanding auto repair shop in town
It’s great to have a local auto shop that I can trust to do repairs and regular maintenance on my vehicles and is quite reasonable! Very efficient, competent and trustworthy.
Great hardworking team!
Thank you.

07/03/2018
Break job adjustment
The service I received was friendly, efficient, and timely.

HK
Henry K.
07/01/2018
Great service at a great price
I needed a new timing belt and pump kit. Got a quote from my dealer. It was a bit high. Went online and did a Yelp and Google search. The reviews for Naperville Automotive Solutions were great so I sent an email. Greg responded within hours, gave a final price via email, and did the job (right). He even suggested new wipers and pretty much sold them at cost and had them installed for free b/c he knew my family was on a long road trip. Man did it rain like crazy out West and I was very grateful for this extra service on his end. I may have found a new place for our family! A place you can trust.

ER
Ellen R.
06/29/2018
Great repairs of unexpected problems
Took my car in because I thought I had one (or two) bad brakes, and it turned out that all four of them were bad. In addition, they noticed a bad oil leak - I knew it was leaking but not to the extent it was - and some other issues with the wheels and alignment. As a result, the repairs ended up being more extensive than I expected, but I can always count on NAS and Geoff to only do work that is necessary, and be assured that it is done right the first time and at a reasonable price. There have been at least two occasions where they found that work recommended by the dealership or a chain auto service place was unnecessary. I'm probably going to end up keeping this car longer than I expected, but at least I know that NAS will keep it top condition.

Shirley H.
Lexus GS 300
06/20/2018
Professional and fair pricing
This is the second time I brought my 2004 Lexus to the shop. I had good experience each time. Geoffrey was professional and patient. My car was fixed within the promised time.

Richard M.
06/16/2018
Prompt Efficient Fair Trustworthy
I brought my F150 here for routine oul service, tire rotation, and based on my mileage, what I presumed would be new brakes. I scheduled an appointment. They took me on time and were through in an hour. They inspected my brakes and let me know they had plenty of life left so mo need for service. These guys are great!

YW
Yolanda W.
Buick Regal
06/15/2018
Amazing customer service!!!!!
I definitely would recommend this shop to everyone I know the service here can't get no better than this.. The owner Jeff goes above and beyond to make sure you satisfy... I would say make a appointment if you want to get in and out at a decent time because they are busy.... Great shop!!!

RP
Ron P.
Nissan Maxima
06/12/2018
First Visit
I read prior reviews before making the decision to come to Naperville Automotive for my first repair visit. My experience was pleasant. The front control arms were replaced as needed. Friendly and knowledgeable staff. I will consider Naperville Automotive for future repairs.
Thanks,
Ron P

Don P.
06/10/2018
Great, honest service!
I've been taking my car there for service after reading all of the great reviews. Here's another one. Geoff, the owner, has been straightforward, knowledgeable, and prices his labor and parts better than the competition. I needed a front lower ball joint, and they were better priced and quicker than 6 other shops I had called or stopped by for a quote. I called a little while ago about water on the passenger side after running my a/c, and they knew exactly what to do. I was able to drop my car off a couple days later, they unclogged the drain for the a/c condensation overflow, and the labor was very reasonable. No water since! I didn't realize that eventually debris such as leaves and other can drop down and clog the drain over time. I highly recommend them, as they are friendly, knowledgeable, and you can trust them. I'm like everyone else and pay attention to online reviews to help narrow down places for services. 5 stars for sure.

Don P.

Joe H.
06/10/2018
My new BMF
Best mechanic I have ever used. Brought I it in for failed emissions. Finished when he said he would, did not try to add on a bunch of other work,. Explained exactly what needed to be done and it worked out great. Reasonably priced I thought.

Rick S.
06/03/2018
Great service and honest pricing
This is the second time I use Naperville Automotive Solutions for a brake job. Both times I have been very pleased with their service and prices. Will continue to use them for any car repairs and recommend them to friends.

John G.
Nissan Maxima
06/02/2018
Trustworthy mechanic
As always, Geoff gave me an honest opinion about what work was needed on my 20 year old Maxima. I like that he doesn’t try to sell me any more than I need and the work is done quickly and reliably. I highly recommend Napervilie Auto.

KD
Kevin D.
Chevrolet Avalanche
06/01/2018
Best, straight forward honest shop in town!
Geoff and team have been serivicing my vehicles for almost ten years. Have watched his shop grow and yet his commitment to doing things the right way has never changed. I always know any car issue I have will be resolved honestly and at a fair price.

TR
Tim R.
Acura MDX
05/25/2018
Knowledgable and honest mechanics, who do good work at a fair price.
I trust Geoff and his crew to fix only what needs to be fixed, to do so expeditiously, and to charge a fair price. They stand behind their work. They have fixed our cars when repairs were needed right away and on occasion have suggested it was time to get rid of a vehicle when they could foresee future expensive repairs coming.

Karl B.
Plainfield, IL
Chevrolet Suburban
05/10/2018
This is my second visit to Naperville Automotive for services. Job done right and in the shortest time . Also bought my wife in for service on her vehicle and , my daughter is not far behind. Wait, shouldn’t I qualify for a discount 🤔 stay tune!!!!

Jason H.
Montgomery, IL
Nissan Sentra
05/09/2018
Fair prices, no gouging
As always, fair price and fixed the problem
I have 4 vehicles in my family, other than the convenient oil change places, this is the only place they come.