Cynthia C.
Bartlett, IL
Hyundai Azera
04/17/2019
Very thorough and friendly
They did a very thorough job in explaining exactly what was wrong with my car. Very friendly service and clean.

04/16/2019
Honest people and fair price
I went to them because Lexus dealer told me I need to replace all my brakes with a very high cost. Billy called me back right away after I called requesting for quote. After checking, he told me that actually I still have 6000-10000 miles on the brakes and I don't have to change them right away. He also checked my battery because i was worried that I had to jump my car a few days ago. They charged me a minimal fee and I was quickly on my way. Great service and honest people, I definitely will go back next time and recommend them to my friends.

PF
Paul F.
Oldsmobile Alero
04/13/2019
Highly recommended
I have been coming to Naperville Automotive Solutions for quite a few years now and have always been very satisfied with the work they have done on my car. I would highly recommend them for anyone who needs to find a good quality auto mechanic.

AH
Andrew H.
GMC Terrain
04/02/2019
Very pleased!
The service on my car was completed quickly, at a fair price, and was well explained to me throughout the process. I will definitely come back for future needs. It’s nice to finally have a mechanic that I can rely on to complete great service at a fair price!

Angie M.
03/24/2019
Naperville Automotive Solutions always does a great job! Jeff is super helpful, friendly and informative about our vehicle.

Steve C.
03/22/2019
Very respectful owner/ nice guy
Jeff is very respectful and honest the owner.Given me the options for 2 different parts prices.My van was drop off Thursday because it shut down, it was done fixing Monday before noon, knowing they don’t work on weekends, but it was done Monday before noon. The Radiator was replaced. Thanks Jeff, I’ll be referring you to my friends and family.
Steven C.

BC
Bob C.
03/16/2019
Excellent experience
When I scheduled the appointment I did it on-line. There was a simple form to schedule a date and time for an appointment. I received a call after and scheduled the time. I arrived and met a knowledgeable owner. Car was fixed that day. Great doing business with this auto shop

Rich G.
Dodge Avenger
03/14/2019
repair
They do a FANTASTIC job, explain in detail what was done and what you might need have done in the future. They show you the parts they had to replace to give a better understanding. They have become my only mechanics for all my vehicles.

DF
Daniel F.
Chrysler 200
03/09/2019
Awesome place to have your car issues diagnosed and repaired!!
They did a sweet job replacing my belt and thermostat! Took almost no time, car is great, and they are always polite and efficient! Great prices too!

CA
Cassandra A.
Honda Civic Sdn
03/06/2019
Their knowledge.
I was very pleased with the work done on my car and the time they took to explain the process.

Larry B.
03/04/2019
First Time User Experienced Excellence
I found Naperville Automotive Solutions via Yelp. First time here and my experience was excellent. Very personable and professional and fair prices. Will consider Naperville Automotive Solutions again for the next time a vehicle of mine, or a friends vehicle, needs service. Thank you

Aurora, IL
Dodge Dart
03/03/2019
My car was in need of an oil change. Sick of dealing with dealers I went with a recommendation. All I can say is excellent service. Not only will I be back for any service needs but I will make sure to being my family and friends as well.

ER
Ellen R.
02/27/2019
Great service and value
Took my car in for 100,000-mile checkup and an engine light warning. Fortunately, the engine light ended up being something fairly minor. The checkup was also relatively good, as spark plugs and wires - original to 2008 car! - needed to be replaced. Also had a leaking oil gasket, which the owner, Geoff, said I could fix during my next oil change. After some BAD experiences with dealership service, I have full confidence in Geoff, knowing that he will only fix what needs to be fixed - he ALWAYS shows the replaced parts and explains why they were bad - and charge a reasonable price.

PF
Paul F.
Oldsmobile Alero
02/26/2019
Another Job Well Done
I have been bringing my car to Naperville Automotive Solutions for a few years now and once again they did a great job. I highly recommend them for anyone who is looking for a good mechanic for their vehicle.

Rodolfo G.
Plainfield, IL
02/22/2019
Regular Customer
Goeff and his team always exceeds my expectations. Very professional, polite, and does an amazing job. Also, very reasonable price. Thanks

Roberto G.
Burbank, IL
Dodge Challenger
02/19/2019
Great guys treat you like family Geoff and Bill are the best
Billy is very detailed. Geoff is a great guy. They treat you like family

Lemont, IL
02/19/2019
Good
VEry good

EA
Ernad A.
Aurora, IL
02/12/2019
I’ve had the timing belt/water pump, upper control arms, struts, and more replaced here for a fraction of the cost that they would charge somewhere else. Jeff is honest and the turnaround time is very fast. The work is top notch and I definitely recommend Naperville Automotive Solutions to anyone for their repairs/tuneups/maintenance.

JO
Jenny O.
Lisle, IL
02/12/2019
Skilled, professional, caring
I contacted them for an appointment regarding my brakes that needed immediate attention. Geoff accommodated my urgent request and worked me in his busy schedule. I was very thankful. Shorty after he called me with his recommendations and estimate. By that afternoon I had new brakes. I was impressed by the thoroughness of the service of which he explained in detail. He educated me on the repairs and other safety measures to keep in mind. This place is great! These guys take pride in their work and I highly recommend them!

DF
Daniel F.
Chrysler 200
02/05/2019
Awesome place to have your car issues diagnosed and repaired!!
Every person I interacted with was a huge help. MY car was fixed in less than a day without an appointment, and all the work was exceptional!!

Thank you!