TR
Tim R.
Acura MDX
05/25/2018
Knowledgable and honest mechanics, who do good work at a fair price.
I trust Geoff and his crew to fix only what needs to be fixed, to do so expeditiously, and to charge a fair price. They stand behind their work. They have fixed our cars when repairs were needed right away and on occasion have suggested it was time to get rid of a vehicle when they could foresee future expensive repairs coming.

Karl B.
Plainfield, IL
Chevrolet Suburban
05/10/2018
This is my second visit to Naperville Automotive for services. Job done right and in the shortest time . Also bought my wife in for service on her vehicle and , my daughter is not far behind. Wait, shouldn’t I qualify for a discount 🤔 stay tune!!!!

Jason H.
Montgomery, IL
Nissan Sentra
05/09/2018
Fair prices, no gouging
As always, fair price and fixed the problem
I have 4 vehicles in my family, other than the convenient oil change places, this is the only place they come.

MK
Maureen K.
Honda Civic Cpe
05/02/2018
Honest Place To Do Business
Geoff , the owner is “top shelf”, always honest, thorough and reasonably priced!

Casey B.
Aurora, IL
Chevrolet Monte Carlo
05/02/2018
G-Body QA1 Level 3
I contacted NAS to install a QA1 suspension handling kit and they provided excellent pricing, service, and timing. I dropped the car off Monday night and the suspension install was copleted by Wednesday afternoon.

JQ
Jeff Q.
Lexus LX 470
04/28/2018
Consistently excellent work!
We have been bringing our cars to Naperville Automotive for four years, and have consistently excellent experience. The work is always completed quickly and the charges are always fair. I always recommend them to my friends.

Anonymous avatar
Lexus ES 300
04/28/2018
didn't know what was wrong
i took my car out of storage. It had not been driven for about 4 months. it had a mysterious thumping noise in the rear. NAS is not far from my house so i stopped in with out an appointment. I ask Geoff if he had time to see if he could find the source of the thumping.
he said if i left the car he could look at it later in the day. He offered to give me a ride home which i thought was very nice. He called me later in the day and said they looked over the whole car and could not find anything wrong. I appreciate Geoff's honesty and integrity. I have found a new auto repair shop that i can use in the future. Thanks Geoff.

Dan G.
Chevrolet Aveo
04/24/2018
The Owner and his employees are honest about cost and time to finish job.
Easy to schedule appointment and owner calls with honest assessment of work needed and quality parts and affordable labor to finish job.

GO
Gail O.
04/23/2018
Found a great mechanic when mine retired!
Its always hard to find a trustworthy mechanic; that's exactly what we found with Naperville Automotive Solutions. Our previous mechanic retired and we have been searching for over a year for someone trustworthy, reliable, who will give us great service and honest assessments. We've had some bad starts with others (over-pricing, saying something is wrong that ends up being something else, talking down to us, etc.)
With Geoff and Naperville Automotive Solutions, we have finally found our new "guy". He explained everything, showed us our old/broken parts, super-friendly, knows what he's talking about conveniently located and all at a great price. We have several 20-somethings (kids), so you can be sure we'll be back with all their cars and ours! It is a burden off our shoulders to not have to be constantly worrying if (when) we have a car problem where we am going to go.
We highly recommend Naperville Automotive Solutions.

Jay F.
04/17/2018
Totally satisfied
Reasonable cost and work completed as promised.

EC
Elizabeth C.
Ford Expedition EL
04/15/2018
Experienced Mechanics
Second time taking my truck here. They are honest, experienced and the price is fair. I will continue to give them my business !

Rodolfo G.
Plainfield, IL
04/11/2018
Don't anywhere else!
Geoff and his crew are always polite and does a great and honest work. Reasonable price and on time.

JJ
Jim J.
Lincoln MKZ
04/09/2018
No hassle repairs
Brought my car in. Did my errands Geoff called Went to pick it up Great price Great service. Left my mustang for some upgrade work. Used to go to sears thought I was getting a good price with a coupon but Geoff beat their price and no coupon Been to Geoff multiple times and will keep comming back. His mechanics are the best. Go there you won’t regret it

WG
Warren G.
04/07/2018
Another Great Job!!!!
If you need a trust worthy place to get your vehicle service look no further than Naperville Auotmotive Solutions,
Geoffery is great and he will take the time to explain what he did to your vehicle. I found this place by luck 2yrs
ago and have never gone anywhere else.

Diane C.
04/05/2018
competent, professional, friendly, efficient
this was my first time there. it was just for an oil change, but i liked their style. they seemed trustworthy and honest. it was a pleasant experience.

Jim R.
04/04/2018
Great People perform great work at great price
Geoffery and his team continue to do everything right! Trustworthy and honest. That says it all.

Jon H.
Oswego, IL
04/03/2018
Best Auto Shop
Geoff is the best. A true honest mechanic.

RJ
Raymond J.
Nissan Sentra
03/31/2018
Always fantastic!
Geoff and his team always take good care of my vehicle and their customer service is great. They are honest and walk me through my options with repair and maintenance.

Mukesh S.
03/28/2018
Good place to service your car
Detailed, thorough and reasonable. Geoff fixes only what is needed and does over-bloat you with a laundry list of "unnecessary" crap that may not necessarily need to be touched let alone repaired.

All in all take your car there for any servicing needs... You will be happy! Guaranteed.

Mary D.
Buick Rendezvous
03/27/2018
Follow up to problems on an older high mileage vehicle and solve the problem.
Responsive, called us when they said they would and completed the work in a timely manner.