Mike R.
01/10/2019
Right every time
I always go here for my vehicle needs. They understand all cars very well and are equally motivated to maintain a car as they are to fix one. Every time I've come here (over the last 3 years now) I have received top notch service and professionalism.

ME
Mona E.
Saab 9-3
01/09/2019
I know where to go from now on to get my car fixed!
The service was great, my car was fixed quickly. Professional staff, respectful, knowledgeable, efficient and on time. The location was easy to find. Thank you Geoff!

MINI Cooper Hardtop
01/04/2019
Excellent customer service, prices, and trustworthy.
Geoff is awesome. He's honest and does great work!

PN
Pete N.
01/02/2019
Great service provided every time these guys work on one of my vehicles!

12/28/2018
Great service and pricing!
I appreciated the over the phone quote, excellent services including the great work on the car, and that the actual bill was less than the original quote.
Great automotive service!
Way easier and better pricing than going with the car dealership if not any other automotive repair shop in the area.

12/25/2018
Honest mechanic, fair pricing
This was my first visit to this place and I must say that I was pleasantly surprised. My car was immobilized and so I called around for diagnosis and pricing although I had a very good idea of what could have happened to my car. Called Geoff and he seemed very upfront and honest. His prices seemed to be in line with what I willing to pay. He even recommended a towing service so that my car could be taken to his garage. I had to wait for a while at his garage since this was the weekend before Christmas and he agreed to accommodate me at such short notice. The work was performed as promised and I was on my way. So far the car is running well and I would update this review and give him 5 stars after a couple of weeks of running my car.

GU
Greg U.
Oswego, IL
Lincoln LS
12/21/2018
2006 Lincoln LS
Geoff told me on my last visit I my oil drain plug was stripped. If I started to leak more oil to have the oil pan replaced which includes a new bolt. Started leaking more just about when the car was due for an oil change. I called Naperville Automotive Solutions and Geoff had me scheduled promptly to do the work. Everything went well and he showed me the stripped bolt when I picked up my car. Thanks to Geoff and the crew for doing a great job.

DO
Dana O.
Chevrolet Sonic
12/21/2018
Anothe Good Experience
Geoff and Billy are very knowledgeable mechanics. Everything they do is very well explained as to why they are doing it. Had the radiator, transmission lines, front brakes & rotors and a muffler flex pipe all replaced in a little over 24 hours for a very reasonable price. Will definitely return and recommend to friends & family for all my automotive needs.

Dave D.
12/19/2018
Staff is personable and does good work.
Great shop to take your vehicle to. I’ve been a return customer multiple times over the last couple years. Geoff is personable and more than fair in his pricing. Only recommends work that’s needed, which makes it hard to goto any other shop. Has earned my repeat business.

CR
Chad R.
Ford Econoline Wagon
12/18/2018
What place is honest fair prices
Very honest Place quick turn around good prices

DK
Devin K.
12/14/2018
OUTSTANDING!
GEOFF and his team are by far the most honest, competent, and easily most accessible and reasonable mechanic you will find! You pay for what he quotes you and you won't get hit with hidden costs!

RJ
Rakesh J.
12/12/2018
Something unusual about overcharge
I went to see Geoff to fix my door problem that started happening after he replaced the door lock assembly 2.5 months ago. The problem started soon after he replaced it but I thought may be it will go overtime. After the repair, I was surprised to see that I was charged for this repair despite he told me 2 years or 24K miles warranty and its been hardly 3 months. I guess it wasn't fair to charge customer for something that is covered under warranty terms.

AZ
Alex Z.
Bolingbrook, IL
Mitsubishi Endeavor
12/11/2018
Helpful and Trustworthy
Having to get car repairs is never fun but I appreciate the honest and straightforward advice from the NAS staff. The repairs were done in a timely manner and were fairly priced. All of the issues with my car were addressed and taken care of. I am very satisfied with the service I received!

Chrysler 200
12/05/2018
Very kind
The people you can go to for the you need, unlike Firestone. Where they rip you off.

WM
Wayne M.
11/25/2018
The car problem is fixed in a timely fashion and their work can be trusted.
The staff are courteous and friendly. They will always show you what is wrong with your car and how it needs to be corrected. They show you the bad parts and how they fixed your problem. We do trust them with recommendations for our cars.

Mike R.
Mercedes-Benz C300
11/24/2018
Holiday week
As usual - professional, competent, and very fair

Jim R.
Acura RL
11/20/2018
Quality work at a fair price
Needed the timing belt replaced and the quote previously provided was exactly what I was charged. The work was done on time, at the price quoted and with the same high quality I’ve experienced with other work provided on both of my cars in the past.

ER
Ellen R.
Nissan Murano
11/19/2018
Grateful for an honest dependable mechanic.
Went to Jeff and his crew for brakes. He squeezed me in at the last minute and they did the job while I waited. It is a relief to find such a dependable trustworthy mechanic.

IE
Ian E.
Lisle, IL
11/17/2018
Consistent and professional always
Geoff and the staff are always professional and kind and the work is consistently quality and at more than reasonable parts and labor. the best.

Dan G.
Chevrolet Sonic
11/16/2018
Pressure vents
I Brought my car in to repair a trunk leak I agreed to repairs suggested by owner and trunk still leaks I spent money on parts that were not needed. Will not return to this business