Overall Rating 4.499997/5Overall Rating 4.499997/5Overall Rating 4.499997/5Overall Rating 4.499997/5rating 4.499997
Overall Rating 2.4/5Overall Rating 2.4/5rating 2.4rating 2.4rating 2.4

WY
Won Y.
Lynnwood, WA
02/18/2019 Category: Service
good
good services

HR
Haydon R.
Bothell, WA
02/16/2019 Category: Service
Great service everytime
Everytime I make an appointment to bring my car in for service I am treated with great customer service. Everyone that I come into contact with has been pleasant to work with. I will continue to bring my car in for service as long as I own this vehicle. Thank you for taking care of my needs.

02/14/2019 Category: Service
Have used Doug’s for oil changes and a recent issue that was covered under warranty. Friendly, quick, thorough. Will keep using their services.

LC
Linda C.
Seattle, WA
Good service!
These folks were courteous, on time, had a loaner car ready, went over details when I picked up my car and reasonable cost.

KW

Robert N.
Bellevue, WA
2018 Hyundai Kona
Doug's Hyundai Service is Great
I have been to Doug's Hyundai a few times. I originally move up here in 2016 with a Tiburon GT. They replaced my clutch for a $1,000 less than what Kirkland Hyundai wanted. When the A/C compressor failed and began locking up the pulley causing the Turpentine belt of start burning, they quoted me a price for replacing the A/C, again $1000 less than Kirkland. I wound up buying a new Kona instead, which I am very pleased with. (Unfortunately I had to go to Kirkland to buy it as they had the first available Kona's and Doug's did not have their allotment yet. And yes I paid more for it than what Doug's is charging now.). I bring it to Doug's for the service because better prices and very friendly service. I highly recommend them if you are interested in Hyundai's.

Mountlake Terrace, WA
2014 Hyundai Accent
02/10/2019 Category: Service
60,000 mile check up on my 2014 Accent
Friendly staff and no complaints on the 60,000 mile work done!

02/10/2019 Category: Service
Great Service!
Very courteous staff and great car service.

LH
Lynnette H.
Brier, WA
2018 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
02/08/2019 Category: Service
Wouldn’t go anywhere else
Have purchased 3 cars in 2 years and have all our service done here!

Mohammad G.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
02/07/2019 Category: Service
Great service and staff!
Richard in service department was amazingly helpful.
Thank you Richard!

Jamie B.
Port Angeles, WA
02/06/2019 Category: Service
Great Service dept.
Good place to have the work done on your Hyundai. Showed up for my appointment and they had a loaner so while they worked on it I could go run errands. That helps as I live out in Port Angeles and don't get over to that side of the pond often. Nice group of people to deal with.
Rich M., Service Manager from Doug's Hyundai responded on 02/06/2019

Thank you Jamie. I am glad we were able provide a great service experience. We appreciate you choosing us to be your vehicle's service provider, and look forward to seeing you on your next visit.

Snohomish, WA
02/05/2019 Category: Service
Friendly service staff
Very good service, polite
Rich M., Service Manager from Doug's Hyundai responded on 02/06/2019

Thank you for the review and feedback. I will pass this along to Richard and his service team. I am happy to see you had a great service experience. Thank you for taking the time to let us know how we are doing. Hope to see you for all your future service and maintenance needs.

Lake Stevens, WA
02/01/2019 Category: Service
Awesome place to buy a car
Everything about this dealership exceeded my expectations. Friendly, knowledgable, understanding, helpful. Could not ask for a better experience buying and maintaining my car.
Rich M., Service Manager from Doug's Hyundai responded on 02/06/2019

That's great! Thank you for taking the time to tell us how we are doing. We have a great group of advisors and technicians, and we look forward to being your Hyundai's service department. We look forward to seeing you on your next visit.

YO

John C.
Seattle, WA
01/30/2019 Category: Service
Excellent Service Dept
1st Class service every time I have brought the car into the Service Dept. Always answers my questions.
Rich M., Service Manager from Doug's Hyundai responded on 01/30/2019

Thank you John, I really appreciate the positive feedback. Our service team enjoys seeing these great reviews. I am happy to see we are consistently providing a great service experience for you. We look forward to seeing you for all your future service needs. Thank you for choosing Doug's Hyundai.

Kirkland, WA
01/30/2019 Category: Service
great people and service
Staff is always friendly and courteous. Great waiting room.
Rich M., Service Manager from Doug's Hyundai responded on 01/30/2019

Thank you for the review and feedback. I will forward this on to Steven and his team. Thank you for the comment on the waiting room. It is a little bit plain but we try to keep it clean and comfortable. Thank you for choosing Doug's Hyundai. See you on your next maintenance appointment.

WR
Wick R.
Lynnwood, WA
01/29/2019 Category: Service
Good Service at Doug's
I have never used the dealership for maintenance until now. Service price is very reasonable and they do a great job. They even do things like software updates which they can't do at the Jiffy lube. Since it is not too expensive I will just keep going to the dealership and my car will probably last me longer for it.
Rich M., Service Manager from Doug's Hyundai responded on 01/30/2019

Thanks Wick! I am glad to see you gave us a shot and you had a great service experience. We are your one stop service shop. We pride ourselves on following the Hyundai recommend schedules, and will always provide you with recommendations coming up on next visits. Thank you for choosing Doug's Hyundai. We look forward to seeing you for all your service and maintenance needs.

Richard R.
Brier, WA
01/28/2019 Category: Service
Awesome Service
Doug's Hyundai quickly diagnosed a defective coil on our 2016 Sonata that caused very rough engine firing (since one sparkplug was nonfunctional). We called in the afternoon, dropped it off that night, and picked it up the next day. It was a warranty repair, so minimal cost involved, and the car was washed and vacuumed. Very professional service - just what we've come to expect from Doug's.
Rich M., Service Manager from Doug's Hyundai responded on 01/30/2019

Thanks Richard, and I am happy we were able to help you out so quickly. It's great when everything falls in line and we can get you back in your vehicle the same day. Thank you for the great feedback. We look forward to seeing you for future maintenance and service needs.

Cheri H.
Edmonds, WA
01/28/2019 Category: Service
Very Nice Service People
The service attendants are always polite and explain everything that is being done to the car. Recommendations are made for future service that may be needed; but they are never pushy. And I get a free car wash!
Rich M., Service Manager from Doug's Hyundai responded on 01/30/2019

Thanks Cheri, I'm glad we are making all your visits a pleasant one. Thank you for the feedback. We look forward to seeing you for all your service and maintenance needs.

Mel P.
Edmonds, WA
01/27/2019 Category: Service
Doug's
I have been bringing my car back to Doug's every 3750 miles since I got it there in late 2010. They always treat me well over the phone and in person. They always get the work done on time or sooner. They always get me a loaner when they are going to have my car for an extended time.
Rich M., Service Manager from Doug's Hyundai responded on 01/30/2019

Thanks Mel!! We appreciate your feedback and your loyalty to Doug's Hyundai. Positive feedback like yours shows the service team their efforts do not go unnoticed. Thank you again, we look forward to seeing you next visit, and for all your future service needs.