Overall Rating 4.499997/5Overall Rating 4.499997/5Overall Rating 4.499997/5Overall Rating 4.499997/5rating 4.499997
Overall Rating 2.4/5Overall Rating 2.4/5rating 2.4rating 2.4rating 2.4

LH
Lori H.
2016 Hyundai Elantra
12/12/2018 Category: Service
Awesome service
Very friendly helpful and a pleasure.

Corey S.
2015 Hyundai Accent
12/12/2018 Category: Service
Good, Quick Service
Prices were ok, 250ish for a transmission service and oil change. I made an appt and they got it done when they said they would. Remember to ask if you want full synthetic rather thanconventional, because I didnt think about it and they never offered it to me. Turned out not to matter anyways since the car got it 3 days after I had all that done and sustained a fair amount of damage. I would return to Doug's for service, and might if the car ends up being a loss, lol

12/11/2018 Category: Service
Friendly and efficient, great job.
Rich M., Service Manager from Doug's Hyundai responded on 12/12/2018

Thank you for the feedback. I am glad you had a great service experience. We have a great service team, that works very hard at keeping service times down without losing quality and thoroughness. Thank you for choosing Doug's Hyundai. We appreciate your business.

DF
Danielle F.
Speedy cheerful service
I work 10 or more hours a day and they were able to work with me so I could get my car serviced. It was fantastic.
Rich M., Service Manager from Doug's Hyundai responded on 12/11/2018

Thanks Danielle, that's great! I'm glad we can work something out. Scheduling is always so tough, but we will do what we can to make it happen, and to make it as painless as possible. Thank you for choosing Doug's Hyundai. We look forward to working with you on your future maintenance needs.

Fast service.
Service was fast, the place was not busy when I came. They can work on communication. There was question of whether my service fee would be waived when I turned in my car. The worker said he would look into it. No one came to update me until the service was done. Fortunately things worked out and it was free, but it would have been very stressful if it wasn't and to not know until the service was already done.
Rich M., Service Manager from Doug's Hyundai responded on 12/11/2018

That is not ok at all. Thank you for the feedback, and I'm very sorry that happened. There are times when there is a communication break down between sales and service, but it is our responsibility to research it and get back to you in a timely manner. We didn't do that, and we failed in providing you with confidence and a desire to return. This is not our normal business practice, and I have discussed this with all involved. I am hoping we can have another chance to show you that isn't our normal practice. I did try contacting you earlier, if you have any other concerns please do not hesitate to contact me at your convenience. Thank you for choosing Doug's Hyundai

na
na
Rich M., Service Manager from Doug's Hyundai responded on 12/11/2018

Thank you for your review and feedback.

We can call it a bad day (everybody has them), but that does not make it ok. I know we were not washing cars in the morning because it was still freezing out, even though we don't wash we still vacuum the vehicle. At 2:00 though, it should have warmed up and would have been ok for washing. We just dropped the ball and in my opinion we were a bit on the lazy side and didn't prepare our day properly, for that I'm very sorry. The last thing we want to happen is have your service experience affected. I am happy to see it is not our usual performance. We have discussed our opportunities for improvement with all involved. Thank you again for the feedback, it is appreciated. Thank you for choosing Doug's Hyundai. Have a safe and happy holiday.

Susanne M.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Santa Fe sport service
They are knowledgeable and always do a good job setting expectations. They provide good quick service. I appreciated it was easy to get a loaner car while they worked on my Santa Fe sport.
Rich M., Service Manager from Doug's Hyundai responded on 12/10/2018

Thank you Susanne, That's Great! I am glad to see we met and exceeded your expectations. Have a happy and safe holiday season. We will see you next year for your next service appointment.

Mountlake Terrace, WA
12/09/2018 Category: Service
Good atmosphere
Very Good
Rich M., Service Manager from Doug's Hyundai responded on 12/10/2018

It is always great hearing about excellent service visits. Thank you for the review and the positive feedback. We look forward to being here for all your service and maintenance needs.

GO
Gail O.
Kirkland, WA
12/07/2018 Category: Service
Everyone is friendly and helpful. Easy in and
Out process.
Rich M., Service Manager from Doug's Hyundai responded on 12/10/2018

Thanks Gail! I appreciate the feedback. Richard and his service team are doing a great job. Our goal is to provide an efficient, but thorough service experience. Nobody wants to be sitting in a waiting room for too long. We work hard at keeping it to a minimum. Thank you for choosing Doug's Hyundai, we look forward to seeing you for future maintenance and service needs.

Jennifer W.
2012 Hyundai Accent
12/07/2018 Category: Service
Service was never so easy!
My car's engine light went on and a local mechanic ran some tests, telling me that I needed the dealer to install some computer upgrades. So Doug's was able to fit me in on a Friday night and give me a loaner. My expectation was that my car wouldn't be ready until Monday but they were able to service my car and return it to me by Saturday evening. And they kept me apprised of service and charges. All in all, the service was excellent. I always appreciate good customer service and the folks at Doug's were professional and congenial.
Rich M., Service Manager from Doug's Hyundai responded on 12/10/2018

Thanks Jennifer! I'm so glad we were able take care of your vehicle and get that check engine light resolved. Thank you for choosing Doug's for your dealership visit. We look forward to being able to help you with future service and maintenance needs.

NF
Nanci F.
Lake Forest Park, WA
12/06/2018 Category: Service
Fast service
Went for my 15K service and was told it would take 2 hours. My car was done in just over an hour and it was washed and vacuumed. What a nice surprise. Love the service team at Doug’s in Lynnwood!
Rich M., Service Manager from Doug's Hyundai responded on 12/07/2018

Thanks Nanci!! We know your time is valuable and getting your vehicle to you sooner than promised is a great way to help keep your day on schedule. Our service team has developed a great system to follow in keeping all services efficient and thorough. Thank you for choosing Doug's Hyundai. We look forward to seeing you for all your future service needs.

NN
Naranbaatar N.
12/05/2018 Category: Service
They are the best
They are the best
Rich M., Service Manager from Doug's Hyundai responded on 12/06/2018

Thank you very much for the great review! I am happy to see you had such a great service experience. We look forward to seeing you for all your future maintenance needs. Have a happy new year.

2004 Hyundai Elantra
12/04/2018 Category: Service
Reputable Service
I can always count on this dealership to take good care of my car. The employees are hard working, dedicated and honest.
Rich M., Service Manager from Doug's Hyundai responded on 12/06/2018

Thank you for that excellent feedback. Richard and his service team works very hard at providing an excellent service experience, which includes an accurate check up on your vehicles health and future needs. Thank you for choosing Doug's Hyundai. We look forward to seeing you in 2019 for your next service. Happy holidays and a safe new year.

Marilyn S.
12/03/2018 Category: Service
The thoughtful agents are thorough and helpful in answering all questions and making sure customers are satisfied with their service.
Rich M., Service Manager from Doug's Hyundai responded on 12/04/2018

Thank you for the review and feedback. I am happy to see you had an excellent service experience. Steven and his express team have been doing a fantastic job. I will forward your review to them. Thank you for choosing Doug's Hyundai. We look forward to seeing you for your next service appointment.

Mukilteo, WA
12/03/2018 Category: Service
Friendly service
Rich M., Service Manager from Doug's Hyundai responded on 12/04/2018

Thank you very much, and thank you for choosing Doug's Hyundai for all your service needs.

Clark H.
Mill Creek, WA
11/27/2018 Category: Service
scheduled service
I appreciate the personal attention to what needed to be done and the attention given to me.
Rich M., Service Manager from Doug's Hyundai responded on 11/29/2018

Thank you for the feedback. I am happy to see you had an excellent service experience. We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you for all of your service and maintenance needs.

PS
Pamela S.
2013 Hyundai Equus
11/26/2018 Category: Service
Great service..
Rich M., Service Manager from Doug's Hyundai responded on 11/29/2018

Thanks Pam, I appreciate the feedback. I am happy to see you had a good service experience on this visit. We look forward to seeing you on your next appointment. Happy Holidays.

ET
Eldon T.
Bothell, WA
11/26/2018 Category: Service
Rich M., Service Manager from Doug's Hyundai responded on 11/29/2018

Thank you for choosing Doug's Hyundai. I am glad you had an excellent service experience. We look forward to seeing you for all of your future service needs. Happy Holidays from all of us at Doug's Hyundai

Issaquah, WA
2019 Hyundai Veloster
11/25/2018 Category: Service
Amazing customer experience
Amazing customer experience from Elliot who helped me buy the car where I was not planning to buy a new car.

Totally recommend to work with Elliot and he will give you what you are looking for.
Rich M., Service Manager from Doug's Hyundai responded on 11/29/2018

Thank you for the feedback. Elliot is great, he works really hard to find the right fit for what you are looking for. I will be sure to pass this on to him. Thank you for choosing Doug's Hyundai.

HR
Haydon R.
Bothell, WA
11/24/2018 Category: Service
Great service all around
I came into Doug’s Hyundai for service on my vehicle. When I called to make appt the associate that I spoke with was very courteous. I waited for my vehicle to be serviced while I was in the waiting lounge. I enjoy bringing my vehicle in for service at Doug’s because they offer excellent service each time and good customer service. I will continue to use Doug’s for all of my service needs for my vehicle. I will definitely recommend this dealer for anyone that is looking for great service for there vehicle.
Rich M., Service Manager from Doug's Hyundai responded on 11/29/2018

Thank you for the great review. We really appreciate the comments, and I will pass this on to Richard. Our service team works really hard to make every service experience is exceptional, and feedback like yours helps reinforce why we do it. Thank you again, and we look forward to seeing you for all of your future service needs.