Overall Rating 4.499997/5Overall Rating 4.499997/5Overall Rating 4.499997/5Overall Rating 4.499997/5rating 4.499997
Latest Review 31 minutes ago

RO
Rod O.
10/18/2018 Category: Service
Rich the service manager
He’s great! Also gives me his undivided attention to my Sonata’s needs and we always have a good chat afterward. Service is quick and always top notch. And the complimentary car wash is awesome!!

Amin M.

JJ
James J.
Edmonds, WA
10/15/2018 Category: Service
Always very helpful and friendly.

SA
Sashi A.
Bothell, WA
2006 Hyundai Tucson
10/13/2018 Category: Service
Customer Service
Great customer service, very prompt and reasonable charges.

Josie A.
2016 Hyundai Accent
10/12/2018 Category: Service
I've been going to Doug's to service my Hyundai for a number of years. Their service staff has always treated me well and answer any question I have regarding my car and my service without the attempt to sell me a service I clearly don't need. Then they spoil you with a quick interior vacuum and a carwash. They keep my car running well which is why I keep going back.

Mill Creek, WA
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
10/11/2018 Category: Service
Excellent job, great service.
Ease appointment , nice point checking, good car washer. thank you!

6 month check-up
Fast, courteous service. car got done faster than respected. Always treated with respect.

SG
Stephen G.
Above and Beyond
I purchased my Elantra from Doug’s and I have been very happy with it. I use the service center as I have a maintenance plan and they took my car for service 5 hours ahead of my appointment when I asked for a special exception and gave me a tune up. They are polite, efficient and very customer oriented. It is well run and I am happy I chose Doug’s!
Rich M., Service Manager from Doug's Hyundai responded on 10/12/2018

Thank you Stephen, the team enjoys hearing from people that have had a great service experience. Thank you for your feedback. We look forward to taking care of all your service and maintenance needs.

Deborah D.
Bothell, WA
2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
10/10/2018 Category: Service
Always Honest
I return over and over because of the great service. Doug’s is always honest

Kelly B.
2016 Hyundai Elantra Gt
10/09/2018 Category: Service
Great customer service!
Thank you for a great team! They always provide friendly and prompt service in the service department.

Everett, WA
10/09/2018 Category: Service
Courteous and informative staff, great care of the car including cleaning!

Loren S.
2013 Hyundai Elantra Gt
10/08/2018 Category: Service
Excellence Service
Customer service is fast, friendly and very professional.
Rich M., Service Manager from Doug's Hyundai responded on 10/08/2018

Thanks Loren, Always good to see you. Thank you for making us your dealership of choice.

2011 Hyundai Genesis
10/05/2018 Category: Service
Quick, courteous and professional
As the title states, the service was quick, the employees were courteous and the work was very professional.

10/04/2018 Category: Service
Brake service
We have Hyundai Elantra 2017 and noticed a brake squealing noise and Hyundai service checked the car.
In the service receipt, it said that the rear brake pad got sand and clean the drum. We paid $36 for the service charge, but we still have the same noise issue when we pull out the car from the garage. Service tech said they can re-schedule the service, but I am not sure whether we can trust the service for resolving this issue. We consider more about time waste for this service.
Rich M., Service Manager from Doug's Hyundai responded on 10/05/2018

Thank you so much for your feedback. I am sorry you did not have a good service experience. I think there may have been some miscommunication on the repair, and I'm sorry the noise is still happening at times. We disassembled your brakes and found a significant amount of brake dust in the parking brake drum. This normally occurs when the vehicle is driven with the parking brake engaged. It can also happen if the brakes are out of adjustment. My technician first checked the adjustment and it was ok. We cleaned out the brake dust and lubricated all components. The brake shoes were glazed, so the technician tried to remove the glaze using sandpaper. It did help significantly but when cold they will squeak a little bit. I'm very sorry about that, I know what a nuisance that can be. I would recommend replacing the shoes if the noise is unbearable, but they are still safe, and have material on them. I'm sorry about the communication, when you called both Eric and the technician (Jin) were out to lunch. We have multiple technicians and 3 advisors. They will try to answer your questions, but sometimes only the people involved have the information. At that time we will try to contact them and call you back, or have them call you back when they return. I am very sorry it took longer than you expected it to take. Please feel free to contact me if you have any other concerns or questions. We do appreciate your business and thank you for choosing Doug's Hyundai

10/03/2018 Category: Service
Always Great Service
I bought my Tucson at Doug's Hyundai and have always received great service
Rich M., Service Manager from Doug's Hyundai responded on 10/03/2018

Thank you, I am happy to see we are continually providing you with an excellent service experience. We look forward to seeing you for all service and maintenance needs and requirements.

HP
Heuijoon P.
Edmonds, WA
2015 Hyundai Genesis
10/02/2018 Category: Service
Fast, Efficient and Kind
Fast, Efficient and Kind
Rich M., Service Manager from Doug's Hyundai responded on 10/03/2018

Thank you very much, and thank you for choosing Doug's Hyundai. We look forward to seeing you on future visits.

2011 Hyundai Santa Fe
10/01/2018 Category: Service
Easy to communicate
They set up the schedule and went smoothly with staffs when I dropped the car.
The pickup was easy too after fixing it.
Rich M., Service Manager from Doug's Hyundai responded on 10/02/2018

Thank you very much, I am happy to see you had a great service experience. Thank you for Choosing Doug's Hyundai.

GA
Gerald A.
Mountlake Terrace, WA
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
09/29/2018 Category: Service
We just moved here and this was our first visit. We were warmly welcomed and the service was timely.
Rich M., Service Manager from Doug's Hyundai responded on 10/02/2018

Thanks Gerald! I was glad we were able to get you in and back on the road in no time. It was great to meet you. I look forward to being your new service department, for all your future needs. Thank you for choosing Doug's Hyundai.

Ji K.

Randi J.
2009 Hyundai Sonata
09/25/2018 Category: Service
Terrific service
Richard was kind, clear, fast and efficient. Service was quick and it rides like a dream