Overall Rating 4.4444467/5Overall Rating 4.4444467/5Overall Rating 4.4444467/5Overall Rating 4.4444467/5rating 4.4444467

TH
Trevor H.
Renton, WA
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
08/18/2018 Category: Service
Awesome service!
The service here was excellent! If the facility was closer, we’d get all of our service done here. The only thing that could be improved is the waiting area. It just needs an update to be a little more comfortable.

HR
Haydon R.
08/18/2018 Category: Service
Everytime my car is due for regular scheduled maintenance I always bring my vehicle into Doug’s. Each person I spoke with was professional and answered all of my questions I have asked. I will definitely come back to Doug’s for all of my scheduled maintenance for as long as I own my vehicle. Thanks again for taking care of me and my vehicle.

WY
Won Y.
08/17/2018 Category: Service
good
very good services!

Lake Forest Park, WA
08/15/2018 Category: Service
Great service efficient and friendly staff!
Would highly recommend to others!

John G.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
08/14/2018 Category: Service
good service and good value from good people
good service and good value from good people

2011 Hyundai Tucson
08/13/2018 Category: Service
Last minute service available
Prompt to begin, fast service, reasonable prices, clean waiting room

Lake Forest Park, WA
08/12/2018 Category: Service
Saturday service met my needs
Even though they don't have a car washer, I was given a coupon to get a wash that day. Having Saturday service available was a life saver for me.

ES
E S.
Edmonds, WA
08/08/2018 Category: Service
They're always very friendly & helpful.

2011 Hyundai Elantra To
No Review art this time
No comments
Rich M., Service Manager from Doug's Hyundai responded on 08/10/2018

I'm so very sorry that happened. We really dropped the ball, and caused you a huge inconvenience. We have addressed this concern. What we assumed was common practice is now a mandatory job duty before we leave for the day. Please let me know if you need any assistance from us regarding the recovery of any of your items. Thank you for your business, I'm sorry this incident has stained our relationship.

Jennifer P.

The best

KK
Kristy K.
Loving it.
Like the service. Good pricing. Excellent customer service. Conveniently located.

Matthew B.
Great Service as Always
Doug's always does a great job of servicing my vehicle and this most recent oil change was no exception. They also washed/vacuumed the car and gave me a few notes on the brakes and tires' status for my reference.

Average Dealer
Average dealer, nice sales staff, servuce department lacks follow through and communication. Showroom is clean, have a good stock of vehicles on the lot.
Rich M., Service Manager from Doug's Hyundai responded on 08/13/2018

Thank you for the feedback. I'm sorry the service took longer than you anticipated. Although the time stamps show 1:24-3:16, two hours is still a long time to wait. It's even more frustrating when you find out you didn't bring everything needed to do the job and we are also out of stock on the parts. Steven did have the technicians look for lug nuts in their own supply but just couldn't come up with enough to complete the job properly. I'd be happy to take care of this for you if it still needs to be done. If you can't find your lug nuts, let me know, I can - them for your appointment date. Thank you again for your time, I'm sorry for the confusion during your visit.

Doris L.
Mercer Island, WA
08/05/2018 Category: Service
friendly staff
What is there to say -- the place is very clean, the staff is friendly and accommodating and they do a good job.

Debra H.
08/04/2018 Category: Service
Customer Service
Often times as women we get treated like we don't know what we are talking about or that we don't really matter. Not the case at Doug's. I'm so impressed with the respect and over the top customer service when I bring my car in. Thank You....I will be back!

Monroe, WA
08/04/2018 Category: Service
Service with a smile
Great job on my oil change took care of a factory recall item too. Even washed my car!

08/03/2018 Category: Service
Old fashioned amazing!
Quick, easy and couteous! The carwash and vac put me in happy shock. Am so used to being abused in any car endeavor that it is such a relief to be treated wonderfully. Wow!!!
Rich M., Service Manager from Doug's Hyundai responded on 08/06/2018

Thank you!, That's what we like to hear. Thank you for taking the time to give us the feedback. We look forward to seeing you for all of your future service needs.

Linda S.
Edmonds, WA
08/03/2018 Category: Service
In and out, easy peezy
Not sure what else to say here. I went in at my scheduled time, was greeted by the service guy, we discussed what was going to be done, and off I went to wait for the service (oil change) to be completed.

While I was waiting, the service rep came into the waiting room to tell me that I needed a new cabin air filter, and that they were $35. I mentioned that I wish they did better filtering out actual smells, but said yes, go ahead and install one. Well, the pleasant surprise for me was that it was also covered by my pre-paid maintenance contract! So, service done, new cabin air filter installed and I was on my way in just about an hour and 15 minutes, which was the time I was quoted.

Sonali S.
2012 Hyundai Elantra
08/01/2018 Category: Service
I own a Hyundai Elantra and it wasn't running as smoothly and would shake at high speeds. I finally had some time off work to get my car fixed. I took it to a local car service and got some information about what could be going on. But, they didn't do tires, and for some reason I wasn't confident in their assessment. I decided to take it to a Hyundai dealership. Doug's accommodated me that very same day. I worked with Richard who drove the car himself to get a feel of what was going on. I had already spent some money at another car service location for diagnostic testing and I was here to get a second opinion before I spent hundreds of dollars. After working with Richard, I decided to stick with this place. He was knowledgeable and trustworthy. He got me a car loaner for the day, and was very upfront about pricing. I did end up paying for another diagnostic/evaluation at Doug's, but it was worth it to me and it's only fair that the mechanic get paid for his/her work. The prices were comparable to my local car service location and since this was a Hyundai dealership, I felt I could trust it more. My car is running so much better now! It still needs some work and I will be returning here in the future.