Overall Rating 4.5454545/5Overall Rating 4.5454545/5Overall Rating 4.5454545/5Overall Rating 4.5454545/5rating 4.5454545
Overall Rating 2.4/5Overall Rating 2.4/5rating 2.4rating 2.4rating 2.4

GH
Grace H.
2011 Hyundai Accent
03/15/2019 Category: Service
They provide prompt and efficient service,are thorough, knowledgeable and courteous. Acticipate needs and keep me informed. I also appreciate that they rides home and back when needed.

Oil Change
Oil change was done in an hour, including a car wash and interior vacuuming.

John C.
Very Helpful
The Car was in for service. The service agent met me at the service lane, knew who I was why I was there and listened to me. The car was completed on time and all repairs where complete.

2012 Hyundai Accent
Leaving no review
No comments

Bradley M.
03/13/2019 Category: Service
Excellent Care
I have always had excellent service at Dougs Hyundai, I have never felt they rushed through and always explain what was done. My 2013 Sonata is just like new.

CN
Cynthia N.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
03/12/2019 Category: Service
Hyundai Service.
I have been doing business with Doug’s Hyundai since 2012 and I’m on my second Santa Fe. The service has been consistently excellent for nearly seven years. Marc at Doug’s Cadillac had recommended the Hyundai in 2012 and I’m we followed his advice.
Rich M., Service Manager from Doug's Hyundai responded on 03/12/2019

Thank you Cynthia, I appreciate the feedback. It is great to see that we are consistently providing an excellent service experience. Thank you for allowing us to be your service department. We look forward to seeing you for all your future needs.

CE
Craig E.
Brier, WA
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
Great people
Everyone is always polite and profesional

NN
Naranbaatar N.
They are BEST
Best ever

Mountlake Terrace, WA
2015 Hyundai Elantra
These guys are great!
They are always very fast, pleasant, honest and accommodating. No complaints!

Cheri H.
03/08/2019 Category: Service
Service Department is Great!
I'm always treated with respect. The work is completely in a timely way, and I am always kept informed of what work is being done.
Rich M., Service Manager from Doug's Hyundai responded on 03/08/2019

Thanks Cheri, I appreciate the feedback. I will forward this to Richard and his service team. Everybody loves to see their hard work is paying off. Thank you for choosing Doug's Hyundai, we look forward to seeing you for future service and maintenance needs.

Robert R.
03/07/2019 Category: Service
One time scheduling, friendly check in personnel, knowledgeable, etc. Always leave with a clean car inside and out.
Rich M., Service Manager from Doug's Hyundai responded on 03/07/2019

Thanks Robert, I appreciate the feedback, and thank you for bringing your Sonata in today. I appreciate your patience with our newer members while they learn the ropes and get into their routine. We look forward to seeing you for your next service

John P.
03/07/2019 Category: Service
Service!
I deal with Doug's Hyundai for two major reasons...
1 - The sales department is reasonable and not high pressure, easy to work with for a respectable deal.
2 - Services is the best I have had in all of the years I have been driving, you can explain your car problems and requests, and they listen. They work to provide the best results for what needs to be done. I do not need to question what they tell me. Don't let Rich get away, he runs an excellent service support team.
Rich M., Service Manager from Doug's Hyundai responded on 03/07/2019

That means a lot John thank you. We have had some turn over and our advisors are learning some new roles. They are working very hard to provide everyone with a great service experience. I appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you for future service and maintenance needs.

PS
Pamela S.
2013 Hyundai Equus
03/06/2019 Category: Service
Excellent service and friendly staff.
Rich M., Service Manager from Doug's Hyundai responded on 03/07/2019

Thanks Pam! Sorry the repair took a little longer than expected, but glad we were able to get everything repaired. Let me know when your order comes in and I will be happy to help with the installation.
Thanks again, see you next time!

GM
Georgia M.
03/05/2019 Category: Service
Always excellent service
Doug’s Hyundai always provides excellent whether it is a factory recall or general maintenance. Always courteous and accommodating.
Rich M., Service Manager from Doug's Hyundai responded on 03/08/2019

Georgia, we appreciate that thank you. Steven and his service team are doing a fantastic job. We have moved some people into different roles and they are working really hard to get their routine down and not disrupt anyone's service experience. Thank you for choosing Doug's Hyundai, see you on your next visit.

Tammara S.
Everett, WA
2018 Hyundai Elantra Gt
03/04/2019 Category: Service
Details already expressed in previous review.
See prior pages for review.

Jim A.
03/01/2019 Category: Service
Good Experience
Took the extra step to take care of any recall items I didn't know about.

TP
Tim P.
02/27/2019 Category: Service
My car was serviced and completed well within the time period quoted when I scheduled the appointment. Since their car wash was not working they also gave me a ticket for a free car wash at Brown Bear.
Rich M., Service Manager from Doug's Hyundai responded on 02/28/2019

Thanks Tim, that's great to hear. Thank you for taking the time to provide some feedback and to complete the review. I will forward this to Steven and his team. We look forward to seeing you for future maintenance appointments.

John C.
02/26/2019 Category: Service
Alignment
I brought the car in for an alignment. The dealer also checked the car over and noted for future we should look at replacing the filters cabin and engine air. Seeing that I had just brought the car from a national used car dealer that has a multipoint inspection I thought Doug’s was up selling. I checked the filters when I got home and both needed to be replaced thank you Doug’s for checking all maintenance items every time.
Rich M., Service Manager from Doug's Hyundai responded on 02/27/2019

Thanks John, I appreciate you taking the time to respond to our survey. Thanks for checking our work, I like hearing that we are staying consistent on our inspections. The technicians are expected to report accurate conditions of brakes, tires, filters among many other things. We just want you to be aware of the condition of your vehicle and provide a time line of when you should consider replacing that part. Nobody likes surprises especially when it comes to unexpected repairs. We appreciate you keeping us honest, and look forward to providing all your future service needs.

Steven S.
East Wenatchee, WA
2019 Hyundai Veloster
02/25/2019 Category: Service
Willing to make you happy
Nice group of people. Service repair was very quick and got work done before snow storm hit. I had to drive 160 miles to get home ahead of it.
Rich M., Service Manager from Doug's Hyundai responded on 02/25/2019

Thank you Steven, I appreciate the feedback. I am glad we were able to get you on the road ahead of the storm. Such a strange repair I'm glad it was an easy fix. Thank you again, we appreciate your business.

02/25/2019 Category: Service
Oil change and tire rotation
Very friendly service
Rich M., Service Manager from Doug's Hyundai responded on 02/28/2019

Thank you for your feedback. Our primary concern is to provide a thorough and efficient service that finds a solution and repair to your concern along with providing a report on your vehicles state of health. We then send the vehicle down to wash and vacuum the front floors. Just like the shop there is a certain amount of time we can spend on each vehicle when cleaning it up. I agree a little more time can be done on the vacuuming, and those pesky pine needles can be brutal. What I can do for you on your next visit is to vacuum the front, back, and rear as you requested, then give you a brown bear coupon for the exterior wash. Just let us know when you arrive that you would like to do that. Thank you for taking the time to provide this feedback, every little bit helps to make our service dept. better for every service experience.