Overall Rating 4.375/5Overall Rating 4.375/5Overall Rating 4.375/5Overall Rating 4.375/5rating 4.375
Overall Rating 2.375/5Overall Rating 2.375/5rating 2.375rating 2.375rating 2.375

PF
Pedro F.
07/18/2018 Category: Service
Close to home and quick service.
Convenience location, quick service and the car was ready when told it would be.

Lake Stevens, WA
07/18/2018 Category: Service
Yay
Good job!

Seattle, WA
07/17/2018 Category: Service
Felt like my business was appreciated...
I felt that the Hyundai Dealership in Kirkland was taking advantage of me, so I decided to give Doug's Hyundai a chance instead. I just got my 97,500 mile service completed this time around. They let me know about a factory recall that they fixed. I had a check engine light going on and off for a number of months so I asked them to look into it for me. Found out the issue, the item was under warranty, so with a $50 deductible it was covered. I didn't have to fight to get the item covered, like I had to do in Kirkland. They changed my plugs, serpentine belt, and all the standard oil change maintenance stuff. The rep that I worked with was really nice and really made me feel like my business was appreciated. Only thing I felt I missed out on was a car wash, that I normally get when I do that much service on my car, but that's splitting hairs. I will definitely go back to Doug's Hyundai for service.

VP
Virginia P.
2014 Hyundai Elantra Gt
Great Service - Again!
I sincerely appreciate this dealership. Each time I bring my car in for service, it is completed as quoted and on time. Very professional and friendly staff. Purchased my Hyundai in 2014 (from this dealership) and have had all my service done here. Will definitely purchase my new Hyundai from here.

Everett, WA
07/17/2018 Category: Service
Great service, courteous staff!

CE
Craig E.
Brier, WA
07/15/2018 Category: Service
They used to
I always liked when they also vacuumed the vechical an gave car wash vocher they always did before?
Rich M., Service Manager from Doug's Hyundai responded on 07/16/2018

Thanks for the feed back Craig. We do still have a courtesy wash available, unfortunately when your vehicle was here our car wash person was on medical leave. We do hand out Brown Bear vouchers. It is normally either stapled to the invoice or handed to the person picking up the vehicle. I would be happy to mail a voucher to you, or give you one next time you're in the area. Thank you again for your feedback.

Rich Moffett
(425)582-7806

AT
Amy T.
Arlington, WA
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Recent service
They did a great job and they were $100 cheaper than Hyundai of Everett.

LY
Long Y.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe
Promt oil change service
Always well done with speed as promised

PL
Patricia L.
Kenmore, WA
2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
Satisfied with recall service
The scheduling and service went smoothly and the service manager explained exactly what the recall was for which I appreciated.

Edmonds, WA
2018 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
Excellent experience.
Excellent service in all areas. Alex was superb helping us buy our new car. The service was great to fix our tire and the new leather looks fantastic. We couldn’t be more pleased.

Mohammad G.
Everett, WA
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
07/13/2018 Category: Service
Great Staff
Friendly and helpful staff!

Jan G.
2016 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
07/13/2018 Category: Service
good service
The only thing I would suggest is to have some snacks in the waiting room and a few more women's magazines!

PS
Pamela S.
Seattle, WA
2013 Hyundai Equus
Friendly
Great service as always..

Josie A.
2016 Hyundai Accent
07/12/2018 Category: Service
It's Only an Oil Change Right?
I moved to Auburn and decided to take my car to the Hyundai dealership for service because it was conveniently located. I don't think they actually changed the oil. I pretty sure they thought since I'm female, I wouldn't know the difference as long as they gave me a sheet with check marks on it. I guess when you're used to a certain level of quality anything less is disappointing.

I decided to make the drive back to Lynnwood and have the guys at Doug's service my car. Big difference in service quality. I don't think I should let anyone else service my Hyundai. The service team at Doug's have always been super.

Excellent customer service
An employee greeted me right away and another explained everything in detail without over-explaining. Great service!

Christopher S.
Mukilteo, WA
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/11/2018 Category: Service
fast service
The service department squeezed us in and they only took 30 minutes!

07/10/2018 Category: Service
Good experience
Work was done as asked and in a timely manner.

Soon C.
07/09/2018 Category: Service
Great friendly and professional service.
I had trouble with the car, and the technicians diagnosed the problem to failed spark plugs, and fixed the car right away, along with providing a loaner during the repair.
Always friendly and professional service at the Doug's Hyundai dealership.

Highly recommended.

QL
Q L.
07/08/2018 Category: Service
JOB well done
We had problem that stop our car during trip to the mall. Dougs took care of us from start of clam to finish of complete engine swipe.

DT
Diem Phuong T.
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
07/06/2018 Category: Service
Clicking of steering wheel shaft unfixed
Unfixed
Rich M., Service Manager from Doug's Hyundai responded on 07/06/2018

Thank you for the feedback, I'm sorry to hear there is a clicking in your steering wheel. Your initial visit was for a clunking noise under the car when turning at low speeds, which we determined was coming from a nut on the axle shaft that needed to be tightened. I spoke with Richard and it appears you have an appointment to check a clicking noise in your steering wheel on Tuesday. Hopefully we will be able to identify and resolve this problem as quickly as the other noise. Please feel free to contact me with any concerns you may have during or after your service. Thank you very much for choosing Doug's Hyundai, we appreciate your business.

Rich Moffett