Overall Rating 4.7142857/5Overall Rating 4.7142857/5Overall Rating 4.7142857/5Overall Rating 4.7142857/5rating 4.7142857
Overall Rating 2.42857/5Overall Rating 2.42857/5rating 2.42857rating 2.42857rating 2.42857

EW
Edward W.
Seattle, WA
2010 Hyundai Sonata
05/23/2018 Category: Service
Best in the Northwest!
I would not take my car anywhere else for maintenance. Top notch communication, price and overall quality make my decision an easy one.

TJ

Excellent service!

SK
Susan K.
05/19/2018 Category: Service
Friendly, fast, reliable !

Doug’s Hyundai
Courteous, professional and timely response in all areas

HR
Haydon R.
Bothell, WA
05/18/2018 Category: Service
I always bring my vehicle into Doug’s for my service since purchasing my car. Each time I come
In I am greeted with a smile and great customer service. Each person goes out of there way to
make sure you are satisfied with your service before leaving. I will continue to bring my vehicle in for service for as long as I own my vehicle. Keep up the good work.

Very courteous

Julia G.
Kirkland, WA
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
05/17/2018 Category: Service
Nothing special
Would not buy car from there again.
Rich M., Service Manager from Doug's Hyundai responded on 05/17/2018

Thank you for the review and your feedback. I'm sorry for the confusion during your last visit. Just to clarify for you for future reference, the diagnosis charge will always be authorized in the event that the repair is not covered under the factory warranty. This is an industry standard, there are circumstances that occur that will not fall under a factory defect, the responsibility then falls on the owner of the vehicle. In this case you were not charged anything because the vehicle was working properly and diagnosis was not required at all. I am very sorry that was not explained better by my advisor. Most the time it is a warranty repair, but if it isn't, we can continue the diagnosis without trying to contact the owner prior to any other work. This ensures the vehicle is diagnosed and repaired as efficiently as possible without delays. Thank you for choosing Doug's Hyundai, I'm sorry to hear we are not a good fit for your service needs.

Lake Stevens, WA
05/17/2018 Category: Service
Dealership and Service Center
This dealership and Service center has been top notch so far.
Always accommodating and very friendly.
Rich M., Service Manager from Doug's Hyundai responded on 05/17/2018

Thank you for the review. I am happy to see we are doing our part at providing an excellent service experience. Thank you for choosing Doug's Hyundai.

Michelle H.
2006 Hyundai Elantra
05/13/2018 Category: Service
Car
They give excellent help and let’s y know what needs to be fixed with the car. They don’t expect you to do it right away

Tacoma, WA
05/13/2018 Category: Service
Nothing but good experiences
If it weren’t too far, I’d definitely come to this location for all of my needs.

2016 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
05/12/2018 Category: Service
Good customer service
I always enjoy going back to the dealership for my service as they treat me like family.

MY
Myeong Y.
2014 Hyundai Elantra
05/11/2018 Category: Service
KW
Technician was nice and I had a great service.
Rich M., Service Manager from Doug's Hyundai responded on 05/15/2018

Thank you for the review. I am happy you had a great service experience. Thank you for choosing Doug's Hyundai, we appreciate your business.

05/10/2018 Category: Service
Fast courteous and efficient!

DN
Dale N.
05/09/2018 Category: Service
Communication
Already commented about vehicle being parked and not returned.

I am marking yes to recommending to a friend as the sales staff were exceptional, maintenance needs improvement.
Rich M., Service Manager from Doug's Hyundai responded on 05/10/2018

Thank you for the feedback Dale. It looks like we really dropped the ball on your service experience, I'm very sorry about the extended time spent here on this visit. I will look deeper into this because I wasn't aware of anyone going home early, and that's just not ck. Richard and his express team are very good at getting your vehicle's service completed quickly and thoroughly, this was definitely an exception to the norm. I will touch base with Richard and the technician today and try to find out where our breakdown occurred. We all have off or bad days, but it is our job to not let those setbacks reflect the service we provide. Once again I'm very sorry about your service experience. Thank you for your feedback, without it we can't improve our process.

BP
Bob P.
Bothell, WA
2008 Hyundai Elantra
05/09/2018 Category: Service
honors the warrenty
honors the warrenty
Rich M., Service Manager from Doug's Hyundai responded on 05/09/2018

Thanks Bob! We appreciate that. I am glad to hear we were able to get your repair taken care of under warranty. With Hyundai's cooperation we do what we can to make your visit as quick and hassle free as possible. Thank you for choosing Doug's Hyundai, we appreciate your business.

Larissa S.
2015 Hyundai Elantra
05/08/2018 Category: Service
I scheduled an oil change on line, and did it for the wrong date, they still got me in and didn't make me fill weird. I was so impressed with them. This is where I bought my car and the only place I have had it serviced. And the only place I will take it.
Rich M., Service Manager from Doug's Hyundai responded on 05/09/2018

Thanks Larissa! I am glad we were able to get you in for service. Accidents happen and if we will do our best to accommodate you without making you feel weird :-) Thank you for your loyalty to Doug's Hyundai, we appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you next time.

Jack M.
Redmond, WA
A “real” car dealership
Doug’s is a full service dealership and their customer service as well as their service work is exceptional.
Rich M., Service Manager from Doug's Hyundai responded on 05/09/2018

We appreciate that Jack! Richard and his team of technicians are great. They try to make each and every visit as quick and efficient as possible. Thank you for choosing Doug's Hyundai. We look forward to seeing you for future service and maintenance needs.

CF
Charlene F.
2010 Hyundai Sonata
Great experience
They let me drop my car off the night before for my 60,000 mile service and then they let me pick it up from sales when I couldn't get there the next day before they closed. They also charged me less than they quoted and gave me a great price on a new set of tires. Well done.
Rich M., Service Manager from Doug's Hyundai responded on 05/09/2018

Thanks Charlene!! I am happy to hear you had an excellent service experience. It doesn't always happen but it sure is nice when something comes in below the quote. We believe in charging a fair price for excellent service, and that's how we build your trust. Thank you for choosing Doug's Hyundai. We look forward to seeing you in about 5,000 miles.

PL
Philip L.
05/05/2018 Category: Service
Service Department
The service department has always been top notch.
Rich M., Service Manager from Doug's Hyundai responded on 05/09/2018

Thank you Philip. We appreciate the feed back. We look forward to seeing you for future service and maintenance needs.