Overall Rating 4.4444467/5Overall Rating 4.4444467/5Overall Rating 4.4444467/5Overall Rating 4.4444467/5rating 4.4444467

WJ
Won J.
09/22/2018 Category: Service
Recall service
They are so kind...
And I got a great service!

Edmonds, WA
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
friendly service
First time in Doug's for service.

TP
Terrance P.
Bothell, WA
Terry price
Did a good job just felt it should have been quicker!

Seattle, WA
Personalized attention
Our driving habits and reflected auto needs are taken into consideration by the staff. We are more considered than the bottom line.

AH
Aziz H.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
09/20/2018 Category: Service
Everything was great.

Clinton, WA
2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
09/20/2018 Category: Service
Took the time to find the problem
The left turn signal on my new Ioniq wasn't turning off automatically as I went through a turn. The first time at the shop, they didn't experience it, so it was not fixed. Then one day, I just showed up at the dealership, "grabbed" the manager and said, "Let's go for a ride". I drove my car while he observed the turn signal being used. He drove my car while I observed him using the turn signal. I drove a different Ioniq, while he observed. He drove that same Ioniq while I observed. Upon getting back to the dealership, he asked when I wanted to bring my car in. I asked what he was going to do to resolve the problem. They replaced a part, and it now works.
It did take 3 visits to the dealership, but, they willingly pursued the problem and resolved it. I'm satisfied and LOVE my Ioniq. Especially when I am getting 60.1 mpg.

Maggie C.
Mill Creek, WA
2016 Hyundai Elantra
09/19/2018 Category: Service
Extremely polite and punctual.
I took my sons car in one week and my car in the next week for oil changes and inspections. They were honest, polite, and true to their time frame, sometimes even faster. A little expensive, but definitely worth it.
I'm excited to take all my business in the future to Doug's!

Arsen S.
2013 Hyundai Equus
09/17/2018 Category: Service
Fast

Joan B.
Sequim, WA
09/17/2018 Category: Service
Very happy with this dealership
Very reliable and well managed dealership

2016 Hyundai Santa Fe
09/15/2018 Category: Service
Don't believe what they promised
Left more streaks on the window rather than cleaning it. Very annoyed to drive in the dark.
Rich M., Service Manager from Doug's Hyundai responded on 09/18/2018

Thank you for your feedback. I'm sorry your window cleaning did not turn out as expected. Since we don't normally do windows, we should have double checked the work. Although an added courtesy, we shouldn't have told you we do a great job without confirming that before you left the dealership. If you would like to come in and have us wash them again, I would be happy to have that done for you. Give me a call to set up a time to do that. Our wash team gets 25-30 cars a day, so we will need to plan a time when they can take some and make the windows streak free.
Thank you again for your feedback, I look forward to hearing from you.

Antonio S.
09/14/2018 Category: Service
Will be back for service and future vehicles!
I love Doug’s, all of his locations! He is an amazing person with wonderful staff.

Seattle, WA
2008 Hyundai Tiburon
09/13/2018 Category: Service
Very reliable, honest and trustworthy service department.
I have taken my vehicle to Doug's Hyundai on a couple of occasions now and have found them to be very reliable, honest and trustworthy. They tell me what I can expect in advance and the costs are always practical. I appreciate being treated with respect and they do that.

Edmonds, WA
2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
09/13/2018 Category: Service
Thank you for a job well done.

09/13/2018 Category: Service
Gladly accepted a competitor's coupon. Friendly, helpful staff. Car washed and vacuumed. Free, prompt shuttle service. Work completed in a timely fashion, with no surprise repair recomnendations.
Rich M., Service Manager from Doug's Hyundai responded on 09/13/2018

Thank you for choosing Doug's Hyundai to perform your 30,000 mile service. I am happy to see you were happy with your service. We look forward to seeing you for all your maintenance needs.

LK
Leslie K.
Kirkland, WA
Customer Service
Do fantastic job!
Rich M., Service Manager from Doug's Hyundai responded on 09/13/2018

Thank you Leslie! We appreciate the feedback and review. We look forward to seeing you for all of your future service and maintenance needs.

GH
Gwen H.
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
09/11/2018 Category: Service
I am treated very well, service is fast and friendly.
Rich M., Service Manager from Doug's Hyundai responded on 09/13/2018

Thank you for choosing Doug's Hyundai for your service and maintenance needs. I am happy to see we are providing a great service experience for you.

GN
George N.
2016 Hyundai Elantra Gt
What uou are doing well
Since I purchased my Elantra GT a couple o years ago, I have had I have called in with questions. Eric has always replied pleasantly and helpfully. I asked if the right side-mirror could be fitted with a "wide-view" mirror like the one one the left mirror. He found that wouldn't work. He called me with the negative news nicely. I still think it would be a valuable feature to design for future autos.

His co-worker took care of the lube-&-oil service pleasantly and quickly while I waited; and he went over the detail sheet to show me the extra services they had performed.

I appreciate both of them.

P.S.: This is a better kind of questionnaire than I have experienced elsewhere where the questions had little content [such as, "Did the receptionist greet you with a smile?"] Perhaps you should ask questions that will lead to improvement in specific services, such as: "Did you understand what was done?"

KC
Karen C.
Bothell, WA
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
09/10/2018 Category: Service
Service Staff is Amazing!
Right from the moment I drove up, the Service Staff was courteous and professional! And I saw the same character as I observed the staff interacting with each other,, and with the customers,
This was my first time at Doug’s Service and I will continue to have my service here!

MA
Mary A.
2013 Hyundai Elantra Gt
09/05/2018 Category: Service
Great service and people
Giving me a cqll before the service wasnamazing. The y were up frint with costs and dollowed through
Rich M., Service Manager from Doug's Hyundai responded on 09/06/2018

Thank you Mary, I am glad we were able to exceed your expectations. Thank you for choosing Doug's Hyundai, we appreciate your business.

Lake Stevens, WA
09/05/2018 Category: Service
Excellent service!
Timely service, they finish exactly when they said they would be.
Rich M., Service Manager from Doug's Hyundai responded on 09/06/2018

Thank you very much for your survey and feedback. We look forward to seeing you for all of your service and maintenance needs.