KA
Kenneth A.
Edmonds, WA
2010 Hyundai Veracruz
11/13/2020 Category: Service
I have answered enough questions already - survey is too long and highly repetitive
Rich M., Service Manager from Doug's Hyundai responded on 11/14/2020

Thanks Kenneth for your feedback. You are right, Hyundai has increased the length of the survey, making it very difficult to get our clients to complete them. Thank you for taking the time. I know time is very valuable. I am happy to see Jonathan provided a great service experience for you. He is new to our service department and is doing a great job. We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you for all your future service needs.

2004 Hyundai Xg350
11/10/2020 Category: Service
Exceptional Service!
Doug's service department in Lynnwood Washington has provided us with exceptional service over the years. Their staff works hard to fit us in according to our needs. We always feel confident in their work and know that if there is a safety concern, they will let us know. In the case of extra work being needed, they provide us with several options to meet our budget. If the work is expected to take extra time, they often provide us with a loaner car or a ride to work! They are patient, respectful, and efficient.
Rich M., Service Manager from Doug's Hyundai responded on 11/10/2020

Thank you for the feedback. It is always good to see we are exceeding your expectations, and providing a great service experience. We have a great service team that are very like minded when it comes to service. Thank you again for taking the time to complete your survey. These are very important to us and Hyundai. We look forward to seeing you for all your future service needs.

KL
Kate L.
2015 Hyundai Azera
11/04/2020 Category: Service
The customer service was amazing!
The customer service was amazing and they were so communicative during the whole time and they gave the best service for the best price!

DE
Dominique E.
10/27/2020 Category: Service
Each time I pick up my car from service at Doug’s I’m impressed.Their level of service is unmatched with any other dealer I previously went to.

2020 Hyundai Kona
10/26/2020 Category: Service
Hyundai Customer Service
I like the vehicles and the customer service is great. I've owned two Hyundai's and have not had an issue with either. I bought both from Doug's in Lynnwood and have had all my services completed by their service department.

10/26/2020 Category: Service
Customer Service
I like the vehicles and the customer service is good.
ZACHARY G. from Doug's Hyundai responded on 11/07/2020

Spoke with customer, resolved issue, happy now.

Mountlake Terrace, WA
2010 Hyundai Elantra
10/21/2020 Category: Service
Highly recommended, check engine light was on, they found the problem and fix it, excellent timing

John F.

Mount Vernon, WA
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
10/12/2020 Category: Service
Car Washing concerns
Great over work ethic for the products themselves but when washing your vehicle they never have the vehicle dried. So water spots gets created and harsh to remove. Simple concern but expensive vehicles should be treated with more respect by opinion.
Rich M., Service Manager from Doug's Hyundai responded on 10/26/2020

Thank you for the feedback Phillip. We always seem to fall short on the carwash for you. I am happy to see that the service Victoria provided and the actual repairs were performed accurately and efficiently. We will be moving to a new location this week. Starting on 11/2/2020 we will be at 22130 hwy 99 Edmonds, WA 98026. Presently Edmonds does not allow washing of vehicles. We will be providing car wash coupons going forward. Thank you for choosing Doug's Hyundai.

PS

The crews are excellent!

2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
09/21/2020 Category: Service
Customer Service
Excellent customer service and support

09/07/2020 Category: Service
Friendly and professional
I have come to expect friendly and professional service, but it is worth mentioning how well the staff at Doug's is managing the new COVID protocols. It was smooth and easy; they clearly have a plan and care about their customers and each other.

AY
Abraha Y.
2011 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
08/27/2020 Category: Service
A simple Spare key procedure turned out to major repair.
Very bad experience
Rich M., Service Manager from Doug's Hyundai responded on 08/31/2020

Thank you for your feedback. It was good to chat with you. I'm really sorry that your repair took as long as it did. Unfortunately due to the pre-existing electrical issue, nobody would have seen the outcome. Comparing us to Nissan is a little unfair considering the age and mileage of both cars you are comparing, but I do understand your frustration. I know it's hard to understand everything we did to fix your vehicle as quickly as possible. There is no benefit for us to keep a car longer than needed. It takes up shop space, and ties up a technician time. I feel you received very good service considering there was no charge and you had a new loaner vehicle the whole time. I know having your own car is much more comfortable. There is always that feeling of driving someone else's vehicle, but we wanted to make sure you had a vehicle until we finished your Sonata. Imagine our surprise when we found a damaged wiring harness under one of the trim pieces. It was a very frustrating discovery, but taking the car a part is not the first step of the diagnostic process. I hope this helped explain things a little better for you. I know Richard was quite puzzled because he worked really hard at keeping you updated and this survey is also for the service he provided.

2012 Hyundai Accent
08/25/2020 Category: Service
Good service for a break change
Need to change my rear brake so I called several dealers in this area. Doug's Hyundai quoted me a reasonable price and Phan helped me set up an appointment on the next day. Phan was friendly and helpful during the whole process and the vehicle looks good so far.