Overall Rating 2.6/5Overall Rating 2.6/5Overall Rating 2.6/5Overall Rating 2.6/5Overall Rating 2.6/5

Summer M.
2015 Hyundai Elantra
02/26/2020 Category: Service
Very helpful even with all of my questions!
Would like to thank all the staff that was involved from getting me scheduled to giving me a ride to and from. Came from the Everett Hyundai very dissatisfied with their services it was a pleasure to see such great service still exist thank you Doug Hyundai. You have made a lifelong customer.

GG
Gerald G.
02/24/2020 Category: Service
Customer service
I really appreciated my service advisor, Shir Kandahari. He was able to schedule more service than I had originally intended on the same afternoon.

EM
Emma M.
Everett, WA
2017 Hyundai Elantra Gt
02/24/2020 Category: Service
Doug's Hyundai Lynnwood
Thank you for taking the time to explain the services that you were performing on my Elantra GT. The car runs great and I'm very happy with my Service Advisor (Shir).

NF
Nan F.
02/22/2020
Customer service is very good. Service team always recommends the least expensive solution when my car needs scheduled maintenance, which I appreciate.

NF
Nanci F.
Lake Forest Park, WA
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
02/22/2020 Category: Service
Customer service is very good. Service team always recommends least expensive solution when my car needs service, which I always appreciate.

2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
02/20/2020 Category: Service
Service Amenities
Needs improvement

Kirkland, WA
02/18/2020 Category: Service
great people and service
Easy to get an appointment and always friendly people with great service.

Dj L.
Edmonds, WA
2016 Hyundai Elantra
02/11/2020 Category: Service
Great Oil change
The Service crew at Doug's did a fast courteous regular oil service on my car. They even washed it. And it cost less than the oil change chain store would have been.

Bothell, WA
2016 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
02/11/2020 Category: Service
good service
Everyone was very nice, I thought the price for what I had done was a bit high, it was just a very easy fix, my S-I-L thought what I had done should have been a complimentary thing since it is a fairly new car, he owns a Honda and they do that for him. They did check everything out and vacuumed the car which was nice. and did not recommend things that didn't need doing, which made me more trusting of them.

LC
Linda C.
Bothell, WA
02/05/2020 Category: Service
Oil Change
Love that my car is washed and vacuumed at each service visit.
Rich M., Service Manager from Doug's Hyundai responded on 02/05/2020

It is great to see we are consistently providing a great service experience. Thank you for choosing Doug's Hyundai. We look forward to seeing you on your next visit.

Shinjae C.
2019 Hyundai Elantra
02/04/2020 Category: Service
Great job
Thanks
Rich M., Service Manager from Doug's Hyundai responded on 02/05/2020

Thank you for choosing Doug's Hyundai. I am happy to see we provided an excellent service experience. Or goal is to provide everyone with 5 star service! Thank you for choosing Doug's Hyundai.

Bradley M.
Edmonds, WA
01/29/2020 Category: Service
The people in the service department.
The people in your service department are really excellent, helpful, keep you informed. A particular shout out to Victoria, who was over the top helpful when I came in late with a tire going flat.

GH
Gwen H.
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
01/28/2020 Category: Service
Everytime I show up I am taken care of immediately. Thank you for great service.

PS
Pamela S.
2013 Hyundai Equus
01/21/2020 Category: Service
Great service, and friendly staff..
Rich M., Service Manager from Doug's Hyundai responded on 02/05/2020

Thanks Pam, Great to see you in for service. See you on your next visit.

NW
Nicholas W.
2019 Hyundai Tucson
01/18/2020 Category: Service
A little bit of a wait, but didn’t try to up sale and did the service I requested