Overall Rating 4.4615385/5Overall Rating 4.4615385/5Overall Rating 4.4615385/5Overall Rating 4.4615385/5rating 4.4615385
Overall Rating 2.53846/5Overall Rating 2.53846/5rating 2.53846rating 2.53846rating 2.53846

John G.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
11/15/2019 Category: Service
Doug's is a company I both trust and enjoy dealing with!
ready when promised, Its a pleasure dealing with Doug's!
Rich M., Service Manager from Doug's Hyundai responded on 11/18/2019

Thank you John, and it is a pleasure being your choice for service departments. Thank you for choosing Doug's Hyundai.

GR
Guillermo R.
Mountlake Terrace, WA
2010 Hyundai Elantra
Perfect
Good timing, perfect job.

2014 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
Professional
Very professional, car was ready ehen they said it would be, loaner vehicle was great

James B.

John P.
Edmonds, WA
11/08/2019 Category: Service
Excellent Services
I buy my vehicles from Doug’s Hyundai because of the excellent service provided Rich’s team!

CV
Christina V.
Issaquah, WA
2009 Hyundai Sonata
11/08/2019 Category: Service
Good Service !!
My car was ready sooner than I expected and customer service is awesome here !!

PK
Patrick K.
Bothell, WA
11/07/2019 Category: Service
Quick Service
They were ready to go on time and completed my service in less time then they said.
Rich M., Service Manager from Doug's Hyundai responded on 11/07/2019

Thanks Patrick, I am glad we were able to provide a great service experience. We look forward to continuing that great service for all of your future service visits. Thank you for choosing Doug's Hyundai.

Kenmore, WA
11/07/2019 Category: Service
Through Inspection, Fast Action
They started the service on-time. It was fast but through. Very professional.
Rich M., Service Manager from Doug's Hyundai responded on 11/07/2019

That's great, thank you for the feedback on your service experience. The express team does a great job of getting your vehicle in and out promptly, but performs a very thorough service. Thank you for choosing Doug's Hyundai. We appreciate your business.

2005 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/05/2019 Category: Service
Convenience
It's convenient for me--close to home and they have popcorn!! It's all most always finished when promised.
Rich M., Service Manager from Doug's Hyundai responded on 11/06/2019

Thank you for the feedback. I am happy to see you consistently have a great service experience. The popcorn is a nice new addition, and adds to our amenities. I do have to control myself (I really like Popcorn). Thank you for choosing Doug's Hyundai. We look forward to seeing you on your next visit.

Richard M.
Brier, WA
2010 Hyundai Elantra
11/04/2019 Category: Service
Doug's Hyundai provides great service and I appreciate their honesty!
Rich M., Service Manager from Doug's Hyundai responded on 11/05/2019

Thank you for the feedback. I am glad you are consistently receiving great service. I will forward this to the advisor and technician. They appreciate seeing their hard work does not go unnoticed. Thank you for choosing Doug's Hyundai. We look forward to seeing you for future service needs.

PS
Pamela S.
Seattle, WA
2013 Hyundai Equus
10/30/2019 Category: Service
Service was over and above excellent..
Rich M., Service Manager from Doug's Hyundai responded on 11/06/2019

Thanks Pam, Always nice to chat with you when you drop off for service. I am glad we didn't have to wait too long for your tire. I appreciate your patience, and look forward to seeing you next visit.

Catherine H.
2016 Hyundai Elantra
10/30/2019 Category: Service
Always well cared for.
Hyundai maintenance is always looking out for me and my vehicle. They do an awesome job every time!
Rich M., Service Manager from Doug's Hyundai responded on 11/05/2019

Thank you Catherine. I am happy to see we are still providing a great service experience for you. We appreciate your business and it is always great to see you. Thank you again for choosing Doug's Hyundai.

Muhamed M.
10/25/2019 Category: Service
Great service from an amazing team, from scheduling the appointment to completion of the service everything was as planned. Look forward to my next service!

WP
William P.
Edmonds, WA
2018 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
10/24/2019 Category: Service
service department
always great service at Dougs Hyundai!!

2013 Hyundai Tucson
10/22/2019 Category: Service
Faster than expected
Brought car in for the recall and oil change and told the service advisor I was unfortunately on a tight schedule and needed it back as soon as possible. He advised me it would be about 3 hrs. all depending what they had to do for the recall portion. Received a call about 3 hrs. later saying car was done and ready to go.
Rich M., Service Manager from Doug's Hyundai responded on 10/23/2019

Thank you for the feedback. I am glad to see you had a great service experience. A few of those recalls can have additional parts to them. I'm glad we were able to meet our promise time. Thank you for choosing Doug's Hyundai.

GB
Gayle B.
Bothell, WA
10/22/2019 Category: Service
recent service
Another shop told me I needed to take my car to a body shop to have a broken reflector replaced...........Dougs got me right in and fixed my car no problem.

Ruperto B.
Renton, WA
10/19/2019 Category: Service
It was very convenient
It was great, very friendly and give me many recomendations for my car upcoming service needs

10/11/2019 Category: Service
Excellent service!
I appreciate the wonderful service of my car and courteous treatment I receive during my waiting time or when problems occur won’t car👍🙂

Marita H.
Oak Harbor, WA
2013 Hyundai Tucson
10/10/2019 Category: Service
The staff is so considerate
I appreciated the considerate staff, and the fact that they fully informed me of what they planned to do for the car, and the cost. I appreciated that they reviewed repair options I was concerned about and let me know if they did not think that repair was necessary at this time.