Overall Rating 4.5454545/5Overall Rating 4.5454545/5Overall Rating 4.5454545/5Overall Rating 4.5454545/5rating 4.5454545
Overall Rating 2.45455/5Overall Rating 2.45455/5rating 2.45455rating 2.45455rating 2.45455

Ruben R.
Clinton, WA
2011 Hyundai Elantra To
06/20/2019 Category: Service
Rich and his team at Doug's Hyundai in Lynnwood are great. They are friendly and explain service needs and offer options. Very polit professional crew.

2013 Hyundai Tucson
Spacious waiting area
Fast service, great customer relation ship. Knowledgeable staff

2014 Hyundai Santa Fe
Exceptionally Excellent Sales Department, Exceptionally Rude Service Department
Will energetically recommend sales department to everyone possible.
At this point, I will energetically recommend having Hyundai service done at a different dealership.
Hoping for improvements.
Rich M., Service Manager from Doug's Hyundai responded on 06/19/2019

Thank you for the feedback. I'm very sorry you feel you have received poor service at our service dept. That is very uncharacteristic of our advisors, who normally go above and beyond to understand and help our clients. I have discussed your visit and conversation with the advisor that helped you and I am personally working with him on other ways to approach questions about warranty repairs, what is and is not covered and why. Thank you again for your feedback, it will help making it a better service dept. for everyone involved.

VD
Vernon D.
2018 Hyundai Elantra Gt
Great Friendly Service
I've always had great service at Doug's!

Duane M.
Mountlake Terrace, WA
Outstanding service
We have purchased three cars from this dealership and every experience has been good. I took my new car in for its first maintenance service and the service department was excellent. They even washed my car!

GJ
Gary J.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
06/18/2019 Category: Service
Great service personnel, explained everything done in detail. Great scheduling and fast service.

Deborah D.
Mountlake Terrace, WA
2018 Hyundai Kona
06/17/2019 Category: Service
Asked finance manage what was in platipackage and he didn’t know.
The car is fine. The financial guy doesn’t know what he is talking about. The service people should be more responsive if there is a problem.i would say don’t go to this dealership.(finance guy said platinum package gave me extended CD coverage then gave me a brochure ) I don’t even have a CD player.
Rich M., Service Manager from Doug's Hyundai responded on 06/17/2019

Hi Deborah, Thank you for your feedback. You are correct we should have had you come right back in or at least the next day. occasionally a leaf is not seen when checking the cabin air filter and it gets pushed against the fan. this will cause a loud flutter noise and it is easily remedied. If you can, I would like to get you in this week at your convenience. Let's get this noise eliminated. I know how irritating it can be having to deal with it every day. I will also discuss this with the advisor, it's not an excuse but he is new when it comes to the scheduling and sometimes will err on the side of caution. I'm very sorry for the frustration he caused. Thank you for choosing Doug's Hyundai, we appreciate your business.

David B.
2019 Hyundai Veloster
06/15/2019 Category: Service
need a Tv
need TV in waiting area

GP
Gerard P.
06/13/2019 Category: Service
clean waiting area and friendly staff

Mill Creek, WA
06/09/2019 Category: Service
Kindly people
The facilities are not so cool, but it is acceptable. The people were super kind for me.
Rich M., Service Manager from Doug's Hyundai responded on 06/11/2019

Thank you for the feedback. You are correct our building is very old and outdated. We are looking forward to our new building at the end of the year. It will be super cool. Thank you for choosing Doug's Hyundai, we look forward to seeing you for all your future service needs.

EW
Elizabeth W.
Seattle, WA
06/09/2019 Category: Service
Very attentive and thorough. I am grateful for your expedience! TY
Amber H.
Rich M., Service Manager from Doug's Hyundai responded on 06/11/2019

Thank you for the review and feedback. I am happy to see you had a great service experience. I will forward this to Shir and his service team. We appreciate your business, and look forward to taking care of all your future service needs.

GT
Gregory T.
2016 Hyundai Sonata Plu
Doug's is fine
I have only good experiences with Dougs. I have nothing but BAD experiences with the maintenance plan I bought when I bought the car. Every time I go in for service there are hassles about using the tickets I bought that were supposed to take care of maintenance for the first 5 years or 72000 miles. Now I hear from the dealer that really I only paid for oil changes. I will NEVER buy a maintenance plan again (although oddly the one I bought for my son's Elantra a few years ago was as advertised (though at a Virginia dealership).
Rich M., Service Manager from Doug's Hyundai responded on 06/10/2019

Thank you for the feedback. I'm very sorry the selling dealership misrepresented your service plan. I am happy to see your service experience with Doug's Hyundai is always great. The survey is actually for the service we provided, so seeing the 3 star rating had me concerned we did something wrong on your visit. Thank you for choosing Doug's Hyundai. We look forward to seeing you for all your future service needs.

2011 Hyundai Tucson
06/07/2019 Category: Service
Fast, car wash, clear explanation, nice space to wait
I feel they are taking good care of my car.

YA
Yenny A.
Ms.
Great customer services, they work fast and very efficient.
Rich M., Service Manager from Doug's Hyundai responded on 06/11/2019

Thank you for your kind words and great review. I am happy to see you had a great service experieince. We look forward to providing many more for all your future needs.

Mike D.
Did the Job
Did what they were expected to do.

B
B.
06/05/2019 Category: Service
Excellent customer service
Doug's Hyundai and their staff; including the sales department and the service department at the Lynnwood, Washington location have gone above and beyond with offering great service and support with all of our needs. This includes purchasing of cars and maintenance needs over the years. The service department has been very loyal to us as customers, making sure we can get in to get a basic oil change or even larger jobs like putting in a new engine that they hunted down from out of state! They always stand behind their work and do their best to get us in as quickly as they can trying to work within our schedule. They have even provided loaner cars when necessary so that we were able to continue with our day to day lives. They communicate every step of the way regarding the time it would take and work hard to meet our deadlines. We really appreciate their care and efforts!

Larissa S.
06/04/2019 Category: Service
Awesome
The service at this location is awesome!!!

Curtis S.
Everett, WA
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe
Service was Great
Basic service, but done quickly and completely

PK
Patrick K.
In and out on time
Very quick for my first service, washed my suv too.

2015 Hyundai Elantra Gt
05/31/2019 Category: Service
I've never had any trouble going here, and when I needed to replace my tires or battery, they just quoted me a price and let me go about researching prices elsewhere. Not pushy at all.