Overall Rating 4.499997/5Overall Rating 4.499997/5Overall Rating 4.499997/5Overall Rating 4.499997/5rating 4.499997
Overall Rating 2.4/5Overall Rating 2.4/5rating 2.4rating 2.4rating 2.4

2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
11/15/2018 Category: Service
Free Loaner Car and Great Service
Free loaner car with a service bigger than a regular oil change.

Antoinette S.
Lake Forest Park, WA
2014 Hyundai Accent
11/12/2018 Category: Service
Always a great place to have your car serviced
I have been having my car serviced for the last 4 1/2 years and I live the people and the service.

AA

Hunter H.
2012 Hyundai Elantra
11/08/2018 Category: Service
Hyundai Service
It was my first time for my 2012 Hyundai at that shop.Have always took it to Everett Hyunda.They have sold out to Lee Johnson.So thought I would try Doug’s Hyundai cause it is mile away

Seattle, WA
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
11/07/2018 Category: Service
Service Appt.
Professional and friendly staff. Nice customer waiting room. Very helpful in helping us to set-up our new car.

MA
Mary A.
2013 Hyundai Elantra Gt
11/07/2018 Category: Service
Thanks
The service is great, and the communication is spot on.....they make sure that all information is available, and it is so helpful to have a loaner car when I come in, so the service is great. Thanks.

2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
11/06/2018 Category: Service
Took longer and no one updated me. This was the 1st time that had happened

Shelley B.
2012 Hyundai Elantra To
11/06/2018 Category: Service
Excellent customer service
I always bring my car here for the regular maintenance. The waiting room is comfortable, the employees provide excellent service, and are knowledgeable regarding recalls and recommended repairs. I have no complaints about the service center at Doug's Hyundai. Keep on doing what you are doing!

11/05/2018 Category: Service
Excellent service!
Excellent service provided in a very professional manner!

Bellevue, WA

Yu Ling K.
Seattle, WA
10/31/2018 Category: Service
Good Service
I took my SUV in for the 1st year maintenance. The experience is good. In addition to the regular maintenance stuff, they took care of a part replacement on the recall list and washed my car -)

PP
Patricia P.
Mountlake Terrace, WA
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
10/31/2018 Category: Service
On time, respectfull and return the car after service clean.
From check in to check out-wonderfull group!

Douglas P.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
10/28/2018 Category: Service
Average. Expected more
I typically don’t take my car to the dealer for oil changes and regular maintenance, but since my first visit was free (after spending $30+k on a new car), I thought, why not. I’ll give it a try. I expected more than I got. To be honest, I got just as good of service and maintenance at my local oil change place. They vacuumed the big stuff in the front but nothing in the back and it must have been a fast job. The exterior was clean and they did go over everything well, but considering it was a brand new car I didn’t expect there to be any concerns yet. Won’t bother to come back. Costs more for the same service I get elsewhere. Will buy Honda next time. Their service contracts last 2 years, not one visit.
Rich M., Service Manager from Doug's Hyundai responded on 10/30/2018

Thank you for the feedback Douglas. I'm sorry we didn't meet your expectations. Doug's offered a first free service to those that purchase a vehicle from the dealership. It's a thank you for purchasing from Doug's. A two year service contract or prepaid maintenance is always available. All manufactures sell service contracts, some even offer them as incentive to purchase one of their vehicles. Hyundai did not have that incentive when you chose to buy your vehicle, but one was still available to purchase. I could have a finance manager contact you if you are interested in a service contract. I am in interested in what you were expecting for your first service. Like you stated it is a new car. The first service is an oil change and full inspection to ensure there aren't any surprises that could've occurred in the first 3750 miles, or in your case 7893 miles. Along with the service we do perform a courtesy wash and we vacuum the front floors. It is a fast job due to time expectations. With how many cars they wash in a day the wash team does a really good job. We dropped the ball not explaining what the courtesy wash consists of, so your expectations were not met. Thank you for giving us a try, and thank you for purchasing a vehicle from Doug's Hyundai

Marilyn S.
Ephrata, WA
10/26/2018 Category: Service
service appt.
Got in at appt time and out when they told me they would be done

10/25/2018 Category: Service
Great
Quick efficient service. Waiting are sucks.

HK
Hyuk K.
2018 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
10/25/2018 Category: Service
Good Service
Friendly staff
Rich M., Service Manager from Doug's Hyundai responded on 10/25/2018

Thank you for the review, I'm glad you had a great service experience. If there are any suggestions or recommendations that would make your experience exceptional, please feel free to reach out to me or my team. Thank you for choosing Doug's Hyundai, we look forward to seeing you for all of your maintenance needs.

TP
Tim P.
10/24/2018 Category: Service
Excellent servi e!!
Always thank for your excellent service~~!!
Rich M., Service Manager from Doug's Hyundai responded on 10/24/2018

Thanks Tim! I am glad Steven and his service team are continually providing an excellent service experience. We appreciate your business, and look forward to seeing you in the future.

Linda S.
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe
10/23/2018 Category: Service
Amazing service and very accommodating and friendly staff.
Rich M., Service Manager from Doug's Hyundai responded on 10/23/2018

Thank you Linda, I'm happy to hear you had a great service experience. We look forward to seeing you for all of your maintenance needs.

RD
Ronald D.
2015 Hyundai Genesis
10/23/2018 Category: Service
Car service
Always excellent, it's great to have a car that is washed and vacuumed also.
Rich M., Service Manager from Doug's Hyundai responded on 10/23/2018

Thanks Ronald! I'm glad we are consistently providing an excellent service experience. I know you were delayed when we forgot about your "next service due" sticker. I am sorry we originally forgot that. Thank you for not letting that oversight taint your overall service experience. Thank you for choosing Doug's Hyundai. We look forward to seeing you next time.

John B.
Lake Forest Park, WA
10/22/2018 Category: Service
I went for an oil change and they told me they would not only chMge my oil but would hamd wash amd vacuum my vehicle! Also they gave me the option for a loaner car while they were working on my vehicle. Excellent service! Will be coming back for any service my vehicle needs.