Overall Rating 4.499997/5Overall Rating 4.499997/5Overall Rating 4.499997/5Overall Rating 4.499997/5rating 4.499997
Overall Rating 2.4/5Overall Rating 2.4/5rating 2.4rating 2.4rating 2.4

Cheryl W.
Lake Stevens, WA
01/15/2019 Category: Service
Awesome assistance
I was not happy with my headlights..but when I came in for my first oil change they were able to make a small adjustment to my headlights that has made all the difference..I really appreciated them hearing my concern! Thank you for all the kindness and excellent customer service..
Rich M., Service Manager from Doug's Hyundai responded on 01/15/2019

Thanks Cheryl, I am happy to hear you had an excellent service experience. Steven and his service team are great, and they will do what they can to make your visit go as smoothly as possible. Thank you again for the feedback I will forward this to the service team. We look forward to seeing for your next service visit.

YA
Yenny A.
01/14/2019 Category: Service
Hyundai staff was very profesional
The service provided was great. Thank you.
Rich M., Service Manager from Doug's Hyundai responded on 01/15/2019

Thank you for the feedback. I'm very sorry you weren't provided better service during the appointment process. The appointment process is the first contact for your visit, that is upsetting to hear we failed. I appreciate the feedback. Positive or negative it helps us become better at providing an excellent service experience from beginning to end. Thank you  for choosing Doug's Hyundai. We look forward to seeing you for future service and maintenance needs.

Roger R.
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
01/14/2019 Category: Service
15000
Good work. Fair price
Rich M., Service Manager from Doug's Hyundai responded on 01/15/2019

Thanks Roger! We appreciate the feedback. Thank you for choosing Doug's Hyundai. We look forward to seeing you for all your future service and maintenance needs.

Alex B.
They're awesome

Ronald R.
01/10/2019 Category: Service
my car
IT took less time that you said .I just would like to say THANK you very much

TT
Tamara T.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
01/09/2019 Category: Service
Customer
I love Richard! He is the best and so helpful.
Rich M., Service Manager from Doug's Hyundai responded on 01/09/2019

Thanks Tamara, Richard is great. He really enjoys what he does and it shows through the service he provides. Thank you for being a loyal Doug's customer we appreciate you, and look forward to seeing you for future maintenance needs.

Bothell, WA
2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
01/09/2019 Category: Service
Always the best
I am always so pleased with how Hyundai takes care of me. I am in frequently because I tend to make sure every suggested maintenance is done to keep my car running great and they are always honest, warm and timely. Because of their service, I will buy future cars from this location.
Rich M., Service Manager from Doug's Hyundai responded on 01/09/2019

Thank you so much. I really appreciate the feedback. Eric and his service team are top notch in providing a good honest inspection and prioritizing what you need to do now, later, or coming up in the future. Thank you for choosing Doug's Hyundai. We look forward to seeing you for your next service visit.

Mukilteo, WA
01/08/2019 Category: Service

Michael H.
01/05/2019 Category: Service
Service department poor.
Make sure to check their work before you leave. Hopefully it is completed better than it was with mine.
Rich M., Service Manager from Doug's Hyundai responded on 01/07/2019

Thank you for the feed back Michael. I appreciate it and will look into this. Although Saturdays are for express lube, all the fluids should be checked and topped off. We only provide Brown bear car wash vouchers for Saturday appointments. Our courtesy Wash and vacuum is provided at the dealership Monday Through Friday. I would be happy to provide a car wash for you during the week if you would like to drop the vehicle off for 10-15 minutes.
Thank you again for the feedback.

2004 Hyundai Elantra
01/03/2019 Category: Service
Beat-around-the-Bush answers to car problems
Dealership wouldnt give me accurate information about what was wrong with my car and what needed to be done to fix it. They gave me a long list of things they would reccomend fixing, and it was tough to get them to tell me what really needed to be done to get it on the road again. I maintain my car well and only take it to the dealership for repairs. They were trying to get me to replace parts that were in perfectly good condition.
Rich M., Service Manager from Doug's Hyundai responded on 01/03/2019

Thank you for the feedback. I would like to start first by saying this is not how I expect my crew to perform and I'm very sorry it happened on this visit. There was some miscommunication from the the tech to Richard and definitely from Richard to you. The technician recommended all the hoses due to age. Both, the technician and Richard didn't check history. If they did they would've assumed the upper and lower hoses were probably in good condition(hoses wear from the inside) and replacing the small bypass hose was all that was needed. The Thermostat and sensor were recommended repairs due to age also, but not necessary to complete the repair. I will work with Richard on being more transparent and providing repair needs and recommended needs as different repairs. We don't want anyone to leave either confused with what was done or feeling as if we did more than what was required. Thank you for your feedback. Without it, these opportunities for improvement go unnoticed or corrected. Thank you for choosing Doug's Hyundai.

LG
Lisa G.
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
01/02/2019 Category: Service
So so service
Work was complete but overall lacking
Rich M., Service Manager from Doug's Hyundai responded on 01/04/2019

Thank you for the feedback. I'm sorry you felt as if we were blaming you for anything, that was not the intention at all. What Richard was trying to explain(not effectively) was that the broken tabs were not a manufacture defect, but caused by an external source. We can only speculate what happened to it. We were not implying you did it on purpose or by accident, but it is not a manufacture defect so it can not be replaced under warranty. I was not here at the time, so I would be willing to take a second look at it. Please feel free to call me directly to set up a drop off time. I don't think Richard had any idea when you pulled up and asked where to park the vehicle that you needed assistance, I'm very sorry that happened. Richard is usually very helpful with everybody. In the future feel free to pull up right in the lane and we will take care of parking the vehicle. We really want your visit to be as easy for you as possible. Thank you for choosing Doug's Hyundai.

PL
Philip L.
Mountlake Terrace, WA
12/31/2018 Category: Service
120000 mile service
Received excellent service from Doug’s. Had the loaner car waiting for me on arrival. Everything went as planned and service was completed as promised.

Everett, WA
12/31/2018 Category: Service
Great place to get your car serviced
Took my Elantra in for a scheduled service, the car was ready on time.

MK
Minpyo K.
Lake Forest Park, WA
12/30/2018 Category: Service
Good
It was good
Rich M., Service Manager from Doug's Hyundai responded on 01/08/2019

Thank you very much. I am happy to see Richard and his service team provided a great service experience for you. Thank you for choosing Doug's Hyundai as your Sonata's service department. We appreciate your business.

WS
William S.
2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
12/26/2018 Category: Service
Quick Service
Quick Service, professionally accomplished.
Rich M., Service Manager from Doug's Hyundai responded on 12/26/2018

Thank you William! I appreciate the feedback. Welcome to Doug's service. We look forward to seeing you for all your future service needs.

2016 Hyundai Elantra

AH
Aziz H.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
12/22/2018 Category: Service
Good work Doug’s Hyundai service.
Completely satisfied.

12/21/2018 Category: Service
First time impression
Friendly environment!
Rich M., Service Manager from Doug's Hyundai responded on 12/24/2018

Thank you for your feedback. I will discuss this with Richard. As a rule Richard does a fantastic job on greeting, check in, and check out. It sounds like we forgot your next service due sticker also, that's not ok either. I have already spoke to my technician about that. It's easy to overlook a mistake, but when there are a few it makes it hard to feel confident in the work. Whether we were having a bad day, or running behind, our quality shouldn't waiver.
Thank you again for your feedback, we appreciate the constructive criticism.

12/21/2018 Category: Service
They need to fix the problem
I would not recommend there service. I’m sorry but I just bought an 2018 Hyundai Elantra and first the door wasn’t latched correctly after I was driving it for at least 3 days before I took it in, the people who work there are not friendly.
Rich M., Service Manager from Doug's Hyundai responded on 12/24/2018

Thank you for your feedback. I will always accept responsibility for actions of our service department, so I would like to address each of your concerns.

Your door was latched, it was never stated the door was not latched properly. You came in for an air noise that we could not detect, but we did see the door was slightly out of alignment that could potentially cause an air noise under certain circumstances. We adjusted the striker so the door would align properly. After the adjustment we drove the vehicle again, and we still did not hear any abnormal wind noise. We did hear road noise that is normal with this model. At no time were you or your two year old in danger of the door opening.

We do not allow smoking or pets in our loaner vehicles, in our shop, or in customer’s vehicles. That would be a huge policy violation and is not something a technician would risk his career over. The car you purchased was a demo with a little over 3000 miles on it; it is possible that a previous driver smoked in the vehicle.

Your concern about the loaner car is a little more complex.  Our loaner car program is designed to help customers continue their daily routines with minimal disruption.  We have a small loaner fleet, and it is our goal to provide people with a vehicle similar to the vehicle they are bringing in for service. A Santa fe or Tucson for SUV owners, an elantra or Ioniq for midsize car owners. We have a couple kona’s now in our fleet for Kona owners. Due to our small fleet, we have to be strict on which vehicles we loan out. It is our goal to make sure there is a comparable vehicle available for every appointment. The loaner car that was ready for you was an Elantra that had been cleaned and gassed for your visit.  At the time of your check in, you were clearly unhappy.  When you demanded a brand new fully loaded vehicle to take over the mountains, your advisor was trying to accommodate you and to make you happy.  The Kona had not been prepared for you and, in fact, I would have disallowed the loan of that vehicle because our loaner cars are too limited to provide them as rentals for vacation trips.  Giving you this car actually inconvenienced another customer who had purchased a Kona because they needed the extra room.  Happily, that customer was very understanding and we were able to get their car back to them quickly.

I want to thank you again for your feedback. Our goal is to work in partnership with our clients and build long-term, respectful relationships.  Given that this interaction was not up to standard for either of us, I do agree that Doug's Hyundai may not be the best fit for you.