WD
WILLIE D.
Hyundai Accent
11/10/2018
Trusting mechanics
Vehicle running fine, diagnosed, repaired in a timely and professional manner thank you

SUE W.
10/27/2018
Thermostat replacement
My engine light came on and I stopped by Downtown Auto Repair to ask why it wasn’t going off after I tighten my gas cap. Omar explains to my about running it 4 cycles or short drives or a long drive sometimes resets if nothing was wrong. It remained on had a diagnostic scan indicating faulty thermostat. I made an appointment the work completed in a short amount of time, the quote was what I was charged. My car is running great. Best customer service ever!

CT
CAROL T.
10/10/2018
Great repair shop!
Made an appointment. They changed my oil and treated me right, I will be using this shop often.

ROBERT G.
10/10/2018
Great shop
Great place for auto repairs, they let you what needs to be done and its done on time.

RJ
REESE J.
Buick Enclave
09/30/2018
Downtown Auto Repair does great work and always keeps the customer informed about what’s going on with the vehicle. Employees are friendly and very knowledgeable.
A++ will do business here again.

09/29/2018
Horrible experience
Unfortunately this place is run my monkeys not professionals. Don't go here unless you just need a oil change.

WD
WILLIE D.
Hyundai Accent
09/23/2018
Always great service, I’d recommend to anyone
Very friendly crew that goes the extra mile to get you in and out in a timely manner, I’ve been satisfied with their service for over a year with all four of my vehicles. Great job guys

09/20/2018
Fast service and they have senior citizen discounts
Service is fast and efficient. However, I wish they would put something on the floor mat before they get in my car. I always have greasy footprints on the mat. I need to remember to put down a paper bag before I take it in for service.

ROBERT G.
09/08/2018
Very friendly.
Great shop, very quick, friendly service every time I've been in.

Scott S.
08/13/2018
Another great job!
Now, we've had all three of our older trucks worked on by these guys. No matter WHAT the problem is, they worked with us to get it fixed at a good and fair price. These guys have been our go-to mechanics for everything that has come up with our trucks.

JN
JIM / CAMERON N.
Saturn Ion
07/15/2018
No BS service
As an experienced mechanic I just did not have the time to do the work myself. I never let them know that I had a knowledge background. They were 100% above board and honest. Sure it cost for an AC repair but the results were professional. I am now taking all of my vehicles to them when I don't have the time to do it myself. This is an honest Joe company.

Brian B.
Renton, WA
Volkswagen GTI
06/12/2018 Category: Service
Brian said the staff was really friendly and did the job really well.

David H.
06/09/2018 Category: Service
David said the staff treated him well and did a good job. The people at the business are very polite, work with the customer, resolve issues quickly, and do work fast.

NG
Nikki G.
Cadillac CTS
06/07/2018 Category: Service
Nikki said the staff made her feel very welcome. She was provided a quote in text message form. It was a very helpful resource.

AT
Aleida T.
06/06/2018 Category: Service
Aleida said the staff was personable, friendly and she was in and out quickly.

IE
Isagani E.
06/06/2018 Category: Service
Isagani said the business does good work.

Robert M.
Pontiac Grand Am
06/05/2018 Category: Service
Robert said the business has a good staff and they do good work.

Cris M.
Washington
06/04/2018 Category: Service
Cris said he would recommend this business for service.

CP
Cris P.
Tacoma, WA
06/04/2018 Category: Service
Cris said she was late coming back to get her vehicle and the staff at this business stayed and waited for her.

GB
Greg B.
Seattle, WA
Hyundai Genesis
05/25/2018 Category: Service
Greg said this business did a 12 point inspection and sent it to him via email. He stated he felt that was the coolest thing in all the world. He appreciates their fast and courteous service.