ReScore Reviewsβ„’ (2)

LE
Leita E.
04/15/2021
Great, quick service
I received excellent service today at Skyline automotive!

GH
Gary H.
Mazda MX-5 Miata
04/15/2021
Friendliness, cost, and distance from my home.

CL
Carolyn L.
Mazda CX-9
04/14/2021
Awesome John
John works very well with us. He made everything work for us and our car. Honesty and dedication is a plus and that’s exactly what we experienced with John.

Thank you! We found our new honest mechanic πŸ‘πŸ½πŸ‘πŸ½πŸ‘πŸ½

DeAnn S.
Pacific, WA
Lincoln Town Car
04/14/2021
Highly recommended!
Excellent service & pricing as always. John is professional, speedy, most efficient, honest, friendly & helpful. Thanks for being our GO TO mechanic for both our cars. B & D

Darrell C.
Enumclaw, WA
04/10/2021
They take care of you
They are dependable, efficient and respect you and your budget.

MT
Matt T.
04/09/2021
Fast, thorough, and first rate.
John always knocks it out of the park. He knew we were in a hurry, so he changed or oil, rotated our tires, removed a nail and patched the tire, all in less than an hour. Got the groceries home in time. I never hesitate to recommend Skyline to my friends and family!

Don C.
04/09/2021
Fast & fair
I needed major brake repairs done asap & John got me in the next day and he was done early that same afternoon. Nice, clean shop too!

KF
Kinsey F.
Ford Explorer Sport Trac
04/08/2021
Great job
They got me in the same day, and fixed the issue and saved me money at the same time

Michael D.
Dodge Avenger
04/08/2021
A clean shop and they do good work.
I had my 08 Dodge avenger aligned and new fuel injectors installed,it runs like it's almost new And it's amazing what the new alignment did I don't have to fight the stirring wheel anymore I can drive way more relaxed and safer.

RL
Ron L.
04/07/2021
Very professional I felt they were very straightforward and honest .
John was my contact person. I had been to three other shops for diagnostics. None were able to help me as they were all booked for at least 7 to 14 days out. John went out of his way to help me. He listen to me and found a way to get my truck in for evaluation the following day. Although the results of the diagnostics concluded much more repair was needed than I anticipated, I felt they were straightforward with me explaining in simple terms explaining what repairs needed to be done to correct the problems I was having with my truck. It wasn't really what I was hoping to here, but I felt like they were being completely honest with me. I
Was not able to schedule the needed repairs at that time but when I am ready I will definitely use their shop. I also will recommend them for anybody I know that needs mechanical work I feel they have a standard that they truly believe in and work to achieve and they achieve it. It can be hard to find businesses that are willing to take the extra step these days to assist their customers. There are however still to be found , some businesses that are focused on the customers. I feel that Skyline Automotive is among the leaders of that pack. I will return for future service and I will recommend them to anyone I know needing service. Thank you again John and crew.
Sincerely Ron leise

MT
Mike T.
Everything

Jessica L.
Nissan Sentra
Professional, great service πŸ‘
This place is amazing, they fixed my car wonderfully and way quicker than I expected. I'm looking forward to returning for more repairs that I know my vehicle needs.

Jodi C.
Chevrolet Cruze
04/02/2021
We trust John at Skyline Auto
This is the only place we trust to take our vehicles for repair. John is super honest and will not try to oversell you on repairs. They always do great work and are quick and efficient. Thank you Skyline Auto!

Kathy B.
Chevrolet S-10
04/02/2021
They got me in almost immediately. My truck was done much sooner than I expected. Friendly and professional.

PH
Patrick H.
Subaru Impreza Sedan
03/29/2021
I would recommend them to everyone.
John is honest. I believe what he tells me and has been fair to me. He has also worked on my girlfriends car and did a great job with it. If you want someone to be straightforward with you, treat you right, and do a good job go to John.