Jack H.
Land Rover LR3
07/09/2020
Great
John operates an excellent shop. He is a honest person and a good mechanic.

PM
Paul M.
07/09/2020
Great honest service
Great honest service and very fair pricing.

Lexus IS 250
07/07/2020
Honest service, was pretty quick and their prices are reasonable and good.

PL
Phirun L.
Lexus LS 430
07/06/2020
Honest and friendly with no BS
You can trust John and his staff to take care of your vehicles. They will not try to up sell and actually do the opposite and give you honest information to make a sound decision. If they feel you are just spinning your wheels with repairs, he will recommend not doing; which saves you money. Highly recommended!

LW
Lenny W.
Typically Good Service!
I like dealing with John at Skyline. Even if I don't always like the news he delivers, it's honest and helpful. I have never dealt with a shop I like more, and I'm old. ;)

Mazda MX-5 Miata
07/06/2020
I feel very comfortable taking my car here for both simple and complex work. They take the time to explain to you what is happening with your car and I really appreciate that. Great prices too

RD
Ronni D.
Kia Sorento
07/03/2020
Awesome People Great Work
Skyline Automotive is an Awesome place to bring your car too. They are so Friendly and very Knowledgeable. The Owner and Staff Great People with extremely fair Prices and Exceptional work ethics. I Highly Recommend Skyline Automotive.

PM
Paul M.
07/03/2020
Honest, transparent, and reasonable pricing. Great customer service from nice people.

KW
Kurt W.
Chrysler Town & Country SWB
07/01/2020
great automotive service and repair
Great service and technical expertise. Been going there for years and always happy!

Michelle M.
Trust
As always, I can completely rely on the work on my vehicles at Skyline. I recommend them to my girlfriends add to my guy friends. I’ve never been disappointed and I know they treat me like family. Thanks for making a place for women to go that they’re not gonna get ripped off.

07/01/2020
Highly recommend Skyline, John is honest and very knowledgeable. Won't go anywhere else again!

LE
Leita E.
Toyota T100
06/26/2020
Personable
Everyone was professional, reasonable and informative. I would come back for sure! Thank you.

GS
Gary S.
06/26/2020
100%
Total confidence in this guy. Did what he promised quickly with a fair price.

Ashley M.
Volkswagen Cabrio
06/24/2020
Fair price for great work
Very happy to have found a shop with fair pricing! The work they did looks great and they went the extra step of cleaning up the area around the repair (which had puddles of cooolant). I will 100% be returning for all my future car needs.

PG
Peter G.
Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme
06/23/2020
Took our vehicle to John with starting failures when hot. He was very diligent in diagnosing the problem, which turned out to be a bad fuel pump. He called and explained everything he needed to do to fix the problem and gave us a really good price on the work done. Also was done faster than I expected. Will definitely be customers again.