IC
Isabel C.
Bothell, WA
08/19/2020
Fast and easy
Thank you so much for your service as always.

Lexus GX 470
02/14/2020
Rude customer service
I thought I found a great place to bring all my vehicles. But today I was disappointed of services and customer services. I called about the service and the guy was very rude towards me. Now I have to find a different mechanic.

Subaru Outback (Natl)
12/11/2018
good work. Sometimes not the best customer service
like the work done. However, sometimes get condescending attitude from owner.

LC
Lindsey C.
Nissan Rogue
06/13/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Jeremy. He said the business told him that servicing the transmission would help, however, it only helped for about one day before the transmission became even worse than before the service was performed.
John F. from Skyline Automotive Repair responded on 06/14/2018

Lindsay and Jeremy came in with a transmission shifting problem and noise problem. The vehicle had over 100k miles on it and had never been serviced. Before condemning the transmission the customer was informed that because of the severity of the issue the only thing we could try to do before replacing the transmission would be to remove the pan and replace the filter and fluid. After service was complete the transmission shifted properly with no noise. Both the customer and her husband were given this information and possible out comes before they agreed to do it. Once the customer had called us to ask for their money back we took the next to help them in the repair process by doing research on their vehicle at no cost. What we found was that the manufacturer had extended the warranty to 10yr/120k miles on this particular transmission and that it should be covered under it. We at Skyline Automotive Repair never leave people in the dark about their car and always let them make the final decision on what is to be done.

TG
Tim G.
03/16/2018
Never again
There seems to be a few issues that say they were discussed that were never discussed so for there you’ll never see my wife’s Jeep in your shop again forever amen
John F. from Skyline Automotive Repair responded on 03/19/2018

Mr. Griffin came in with his wifes 2001 Jeep Grand Cherokee they just purchased recently and it already had a 6 inch lift on it. After installing Mr. Griffin custom front drive line the tech test drove the vehicle for any problems. On that test drive, which was the first for the tech and Skyline Automotive, the tech could not maintain 20 mph down any road due to how badly the vehicle wandered, shook and bounced. Tech returned to shop to do free diagnosis on the vehicle. Found that the gearbox was shifting internally causing problems. Mr. Griffin brought his vehicle in for the gear box repair. Once vehicle was here tech noted that now the sway bar link ear on the front axle housing was broken causing more suspension and handling problems. Once the repair was done the vehicle was able to drive down streets 40 mph and under using one hand on the wheel now. UNLESS you hit a pot hole or any other rough terrain the Jeep would go into what is known as a death wobble. Both Mr. Griffin and his wife were given notes on how more repairs would be needed to fix this issue. Mrs. Griffin was the one who picked up the vehicle and was told by the owner several times that there was more work to be done to correct the issues they have and that all of it was written out on the invoice that was handed to her. Mrs. Griffin called in yelling later that day saying she took the Jeep on the freeway and still felt unsafe. The owner then asked her have you read over any of the notes on your paper work, Mrs Griffin replied "No I haven't I was late to work". We at Skyline Automotive Repair try to do our best in every situation to help customer with any and all problems including keeping an open communication line.

BC
Barb C.
Kent, WA
04/17/2021
Clean, honest and affordable. They even let me know I had a bubble in my tire that I didn't know about that if I did not get fixed could have been a very dangerous situation.
I have been going to Skyline since it opened. I have never been disappointed with my service or the cost. John is honest and affordable. Having a good mechanic is like having a good dentist. 😊

GU
Glenn U.
04/16/2021
Summer car trip maintenance care
Just went in very recently to have the 2012 Toyota Corolla service. It was due for some basic 5 K services. Will be heading out on a cross country excursion fairly soon. I talked with John about giving the car the once over since it has high mileage on it. John provided the services asked and more. Even though nothing was found on the car to give concern to me; just to have John go through and check it out good made me feel better about a long trip. John notified me as to when the car was ready for pick up. He delivered promptly and as was asked. He went over what he checked and made his findings to me.
I highly recommend Skyline Automotive and John to anyone who wants a shop and a mechanic that you can count on and who is honest. The prices for the services and service he provides are fair and reasonable! If you are new to the area or are tired of getting ripped off at the high price dealerships —check out Skyline!

LE
Leita E.
04/15/2021
Great, quick service
I received excellent service today at Skyline automotive!

GH
Gary H.
Mazda MX-5 Miata
04/15/2021
Friendliness, cost, and distance from my home.

CL
Carolyn L.
Mazda CX-9
04/14/2021
Awesome John
John works very well with us. He made everything work for us and our car. Honesty and dedication is a plus and that’s exactly what we experienced with John.

Thank you! We found our new honest mechanic 👍🏽👍🏽👍🏽

DeAnn S.
Pacific, WA
Lincoln Town Car
04/14/2021
Highly recommended!
Excellent service & pricing as always. John is professional, speedy, most efficient, honest, friendly & helpful. Thanks for being our GO TO mechanic for both our cars. B & D

Darrell C.
Enumclaw, WA
04/10/2021
They take care of you
They are dependable, efficient and respect you and your budget.

MT
Matt T.
04/09/2021
Fast, thorough, and first rate.
John always knocks it out of the park. He knew we were in a hurry, so he changed or oil, rotated our tires, removed a nail and patched the tire, all in less than an hour. Got the groceries home in time. I never hesitate to recommend Skyline to my friends and family!

Don C.
04/09/2021
Fast & fair
I needed major brake repairs done asap & John got me in the next day and he was done early that same afternoon. Nice, clean shop too!

KF
Kinsey F.
Ford Explorer Sport Trac
04/08/2021
Great job
They got me in the same day, and fixed the issue and saved me money at the same time