IC
Isabel C.
Bothell, WA
08/19/2020
Fast and easy
Thank you so much for your service as always.

Lexus GX 470
02/14/2020
Rude customer service
I thought I found a great place to bring all my vehicles. But today I was disappointed of services and customer services. I called about the service and the guy was very rude towards me. Now I have to find a different mechanic.

Subaru Outback (Natl)
12/11/2018
good work. Sometimes not the best customer service
like the work done. However, sometimes get condescending attitude from owner.

LC
Lindsey C.
Nissan Rogue
06/13/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Jeremy. He said the business told him that servicing the transmission would help, however, it only helped for about one day before the transmission became even worse than before the service was performed.
John F. from Skyline Automotive Repair responded on 06/14/2018

Lindsay and Jeremy came in with a transmission shifting problem and noise problem. The vehicle had over 100k miles on it and had never been serviced. Before condemning the transmission the customer was informed that because of the severity of the issue the only thing we could try to do before replacing the transmission would be to remove the pan and replace the filter and fluid. After service was complete the transmission shifted properly with no noise. Both the customer and her husband were given this information and possible out comes before they agreed to do it. Once the customer had called us to ask for their money back we took the next to help them in the repair process by doing research on their vehicle at no cost. What we found was that the manufacturer had extended the warranty to 10yr/120k miles on this particular transmission and that it should be covered under it. We at Skyline Automotive Repair never leave people in the dark about their car and always let them make the final decision on what is to be done.

TG
Tim G.
03/16/2018
Never again
There seems to be a few issues that say they were discussed that were never discussed so for there you’ll never see my wife’s Jeep in your shop again forever amen
John F. from Skyline Automotive Repair responded on 03/19/2018

Mr. Griffin came in with his wifes 2001 Jeep Grand Cherokee they just purchased recently and it already had a 6 inch lift on it. After installing Mr. Griffin custom front drive line the tech test drove the vehicle for any problems. On that test drive, which was the first for the tech and Skyline Automotive, the tech could not maintain 20 mph down any road due to how badly the vehicle wandered, shook and bounced. Tech returned to shop to do free diagnosis on the vehicle. Found that the gearbox was shifting internally causing problems. Mr. Griffin brought his vehicle in for the gear box repair. Once vehicle was here tech noted that now the sway bar link ear on the front axle housing was broken causing more suspension and handling problems. Once the repair was done the vehicle was able to drive down streets 40 mph and under using one hand on the wheel now. UNLESS you hit a pot hole or any other rough terrain the Jeep would go into what is known as a death wobble. Both Mr. Griffin and his wife were given notes on how more repairs would be needed to fix this issue. Mrs. Griffin was the one who picked up the vehicle and was told by the owner several times that there was more work to be done to correct the issues they have and that all of it was written out on the invoice that was handed to her. Mrs. Griffin called in yelling later that day saying she took the Jeep on the freeway and still felt unsafe. The owner then asked her have you read over any of the notes on your paper work, Mrs Griffin replied "No I haven't I was late to work". We at Skyline Automotive Repair try to do our best in every situation to help customer with any and all problems including keeping an open communication line.

CP
Corinne P.
Acura 3.2TL
01/13/2021
Outstanding work and customer service !!
I told my brother about this place and he likes it as much as I do !! He has taken both his car and truck in !! John Foth is a hard worker and an honest mechanic !!

Carl H.
Kia Spectra
01/09/2021
Best In Auburn
I am always treated fairly at Skyline, I will never take my car anywhere else for service.

Michelle M.
01/07/2021
I can always depend on honest business from The people at Skyline. I’m a single woman and I’ve had a hard time finding a place to take my vehicle that I know they won’t rip me off. They treat me like family. I would highly recommend them.
I would highly recommend Skyline Automotive. I’ve been taking my vehicle there for several years and never felt like anybody has deceived me. They treat me like family. I’m a single woman and it’s real hard to find a place that they don’t rip you off.

TL
Tim L.
Pacific, WA
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
01/07/2021
Clear communication, reasonable prices
They found the problem, and did good work. I'm a happy customer.

BG
Bob G.
Dodge Intrepid
01/04/2021
Very accurate and efficient. Doesn't try to fix more than what was expected. Always points at areas of future concerns. Follows all cdc guidelines. Thank you!

Chrysler Voyager
01/03/2021
Skyline Automotive Repair
Clear information on what they were going to do; contacted me so i could authorize repairs; and said repairs done properly and as scheduled!

MN
Marilene N.
Chrysler Sebring
12/30/2020
Fast reliable mechanic
Friendly neighborhood garage. No games, just good work at a fair price.

Andrianna B.
12/29/2020
Second Time
These are some awesome people! Car is fixed in due time and price is the best in town! We are from the East Coast and we’re military so it was hard finding someone that wasn’t trying to run us for our money. So happy we found you guys and we will continue to support until we leave! Thank you!

SO
Sid O.
Kent, WA
12/21/2020
You’re good hands
Came in for a scheduled oil change. Received great service as usual. It’s great to have a mechanic I can trust.

KL
Karl L.
Bellevue, WA
Subaru Legacy
12/16/2020
Satisfactory work completed
All work was done on time and completely explained to me. I have to be at work well before the shop opens. I was able to leave my car there the night before the appointment.