Subaru Outback (Natl)
12/11/2018
good work. Sometimes not the best customer service
like the work done. However, sometimes get condescending attitude from owner.

LC
Lindsey C.
Nissan Rogue
06/13/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Jeremy. He said the business told him that servicing the transmission would help, however, it only helped for about one day before the transmission became even worse than before the service was performed.
John F. from Skyline Automotive Repair responded on 06/14/2018

Lindsay and Jeremy came in with a transmission shifting problem and noise problem. The vehicle had over 100k miles on it and had never been serviced. Before condemning the transmission the customer was informed that because of the severity of the issue the only thing we could try to do before replacing the transmission would be to remove the pan and replace the filter and fluid. After service was complete the transmission shifted properly with no noise. Both the customer and her husband were given this information and possible out comes before they agreed to do it. Once the customer had called us to ask for their money back we took the next to help them in the repair process by doing research on their vehicle at no cost. What we found was that the manufacturer had extended the warranty to 10yr/120k miles on this particular transmission and that it should be covered under it. We at Skyline Automotive Repair never leave people in the dark about their car and always let them make the final decision on what is to be done.

TG
Tim G.
03/16/2018
Never again
There seems to be a few issues that say they were discussed that were never discussed so for there you’ll never see my wife’s Jeep in your shop again forever amen
John F. from Skyline Automotive Repair responded on 03/19/2018

Mr. Griffin came in with his wifes 2001 Jeep Grand Cherokee they just purchased recently and it already had a 6 inch lift on it. After installing Mr. Griffin custom front drive line the tech test drove the vehicle for any problems. On that test drive, which was the first for the tech and Skyline Automotive, the tech could not maintain 20 mph down any road due to how badly the vehicle wandered, shook and bounced. Tech returned to shop to do free diagnosis on the vehicle. Found that the gearbox was shifting internally causing problems. Mr. Griffin brought his vehicle in for the gear box repair. Once vehicle was here tech noted that now the sway bar link ear on the front axle housing was broken causing more suspension and handling problems. Once the repair was done the vehicle was able to drive down streets 40 mph and under using one hand on the wheel now. UNLESS you hit a pot hole or any other rough terrain the Jeep would go into what is known as a death wobble. Both Mr. Griffin and his wife were given notes on how more repairs would be needed to fix this issue. Mrs. Griffin was the one who picked up the vehicle and was told by the owner several times that there was more work to be done to correct the issues they have and that all of it was written out on the invoice that was handed to her. Mrs. Griffin called in yelling later that day saying she took the Jeep on the freeway and still felt unsafe. The owner then asked her have you read over any of the notes on your paper work, Mrs Griffin replied "No I haven't I was late to work". We at Skyline Automotive Repair try to do our best in every situation to help customer with any and all problems including keeping an open communication line.

Subaru Impreza Sedan
02/20/2020
Outstanding service!
Always a happy and loyal customer after I get my car serviced at Skyline Automotive. John definitely takes care of you (and your car) and keeps you informed throughout the process. I wouldn’t even bother trying other places. I’d head straight to Skyline!

CP
Cyndy P.
Seattle, WA
02/19/2020
I recommend Skyline because of all the qualities I'm looking for in my me hanic. They offer great customer service. The price they quote is the price at the end of the transaction. But most importantly they do excellant work...

HJ
Heather J.
Chevrolet Suburban
02/13/2020
Great service and friendly!
We take all our cars here!

DA
Daryl A.
Acura RL
02/10/2020
Clean, friendly
Chris the mechanic is awesome. Office personnel is great. Reasonable pricing. Clean. Thank you.

AJ
Amber J.
Acura TL
02/09/2020
Always great service would never take my car anywhere else

AV
Amanda V.
Honda Civic Cpe
02/07/2020
Great service - no surprises
I called Skyline and got a quote for the services I needed. I had a diagnostics report in front of me so I knew exactly what I wanted. They quoted me over the phone for $400. I was able to bring my car in that day after work, about ten minutes before they closed, and left it there over night. My car was done around noon the next day. The best part was, no surprises, when I went to pick up my car the parts had been replaced and my total was $400 as quoted over the phone. The customer service was great and the lobby was very clean and friendly.

Steve B.
Kia Soul
02/06/2020
Trustworthy and friendly
Service is Always fast and reliable.
We don’t take our cars any where else.

BP
Bill P.
02/01/2020
Great work, very timely
My first time using this shop, great service, great prices, we’ll be back for future work

BO
Barbara O.
01/31/2020
Quick action
Skyline auto is wonderful they’re always very accommodating and can fit me in at a minutes notice!
They are upfront and honest about costs when repairing my vehicles!

SO
Sid O.
Kent, WA
01/31/2020
Back on the road again
My truck broke down on the way to work, called Skyline and John and his crew were able to diagnose, fix the problem, and get me back on the road the same day. Great service yet again!!

Tricia S.
Seattle, WA
01/30/2020
Will not go anywhere else!!!
I have been going to Skyline for quite some time now and have nothing but great things to say about their service and skills. This last time I had to take in my SUV because for some reason it started sounding like a lawn mower!! Found out someone tried to steal my converter and cut into my muffler. John didn't charge me a dime since they do not have a welder - what mechanic does that!! Love it! I will always go here but they are honest and fair!!

TL
Tony L.
Chevrolet Traverse
01/30/2020
Loved my experience
Today was my first time at Skyline Automotive. I got to meet Carol who works in the front desk and John the mechanic. They both were very pleasant to work with.
There is also a very spacious play area for the kids with free coffee, tea, and popcorn so the wait for my oil change flew by really fast. Pricing is very reasonable and the people that works there are very friendly. I would highly recommend this place. Definitely will be back for more services from them in the future.