Jerry C.
In and out in 20 minutes

Alejandro M.
03/01/2021
Car
John and staff all the time top of the line, highly recommend.

GU
Glenn U.
02/25/2021
Tire alignment check
I just did this last weekend purchased a brand new set of tires for my Toyota Corolla. I wanted to get the alignment check done to make sure that there were no issues with the front end that would cause any premature wear and tear on the tires. I did used the online Portal to make a request for a appointment for the next day. John was able to contact me as soon as possible to set up the requested time I needed. John was very prompt and professional and completed the requested work fairly quickly. The cost was within what was expected. I have taken my car to Skyline Automotive for several years as well as my wife’s work car to get scheduled maintenance work done and any needed repairs. John is reliable and trustworthy. He will tell you exactly if there is any needed work or repairs that need to be done and give a fair quote for the price of any additional repairs. I highly recommend John and Skyline Automotive Repair for your cars service needs / repairs/ inspections. He charges a fair reasonable price.

MO
Maria O.
02/19/2021
Love my new brakes
Chris is the best I’ll never take my car to another shop, somewhere else ruined my brake caliper and chris fixed it up no problem and got me on the road the same day, thank you chris you are the truth I’ll definitely be returning

SG
Sandy G.
02/17/2021
Great service with reasonable prices
Went in for an oil change and had a transmision service & new air filters put in. Also received an estimate on other work I need done. Explained everything in detail and prices are reasonable. Great customer service!

BJ
Blessing J.
Hyundai Tiburon
02/13/2021
This is my go to spot for when some thing happens to my vehicle. The staff is really friendly and informative, they really get the job done whenever.

ET
Eric T.
Ford Club Wagon
02/09/2021
Friendly, fast, reasonable...
The team at Skyline did a great job taking care of my old van. They were courteous and took the time to give me a fair price. They also helped me avoid spending money I didn’t need to spend at that moment. I’ll go back.

WE
White River E.
02/05/2021
Company vehicles
John has proven trust worthy and knowledgeable! That's why we bring our company vehicles to him. Has not given us a reason to leave unhappy!

NH
Nathan H.
Tacoma, WA
02/04/2021
Great shop that works fast with good prices.

Jessica H.
01/27/2021
Everything
Always a pleasure to work with and I don’t like going anywhere else. I had my transmission replaced here last year and they were amazing and helpful.

Volkswagen Golf
01/26/2021
VW... issue in itself
We called John because we wanted to have a full inspection of the car we purchased last year.
Turns out two of the filters we figured weren’t changed out, were not. So we were able to get them replaced the same day of the inspection for less than 200$.

Definitely better than VW dealership pricing.

We also learned that our water pump, oil sender and accessories were out and we called VW and found out they are covered under warranty.
We have an appointment with them tomorrow.

We will definitely be coming back for any repairs that VW neglects.

KL
Kirby L.
Kent, WA
01/26/2021
Excellent work done at a fair price.
Excellent work done at a fair price. They fix only the items that need to be repaired.

James L.
Dodge Avenger
01/25/2021
Quality work great rates top notch people
I can say for myself there's no other place to get work done. The rates are great and the work is quality, the efforts of this shop have far surpassed my expectation.

KH
Ken H.
01/22/2021
Honesty and Knowagable.
I trust these folks to do a good job and give good advice. I send my family to them also. At my age, I am pretty good judge of honest folks.

Lee S.
Lincoln MKX
01/20/2021
Honest service
There was no overselling service. No surprises