Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

EH
Elliot H.
11/05/2019
Good Honest Service
Very professional and knowledgeable mechanic. Spoke plainly, directly and honestly about the needs of my vehicle. Definitely will be coming back.

Shelley B.
INFINITI G37 Coupe
10/31/2019
Amazing 5 star service
Carol at the front desk is very friendly and the waiting area was super clean. Skyline Automotive is an honest trustworthy shop and has very fair pricing. John is extremely knowledgeable and made sure to keep me in the loop throughout the entire process. This quality service has now made me a lifelong customer.

GA
Garry Jr A.
10/31/2019
Great shop
I have been having issues with the Ford dealership in Auburn and my Dad recommended this place. I’m glad he did, they have amazing service and fixed my Ford Escape quickly. John explained what The Ford dealership did wrong and gave me a full write up so I could get a refund from Ford. My Escape has had no issues since they repaired it. Thank you for fixing my SUV.

CL
Clay L.
Kia Optima
10/29/2019
Honestly integrity value
John and his team bring back the good old days when your mechanic used to actually care. Everybody is in business to make money, but John is reasonable, he is not looking to retire on one job. Great prices, great service and true workmanship. Absolute pleasure to do business.

GW
Gary W.
Pacific, WA
Ford Explorer Sport Trac
10/28/2019
Car repair
The people and the quality of the work

Sam S.
Ram 1500
10/28/2019
Just a tune up and brakes, but great care and communication
The dealer quoted me twice as much as Skyline complete bill, and the dealer quote was just for the brakes. Both John (the mechanic) and Carol (front office) made sure they understood what I wanted done and were up front about costs and the work to be done. Great business

Ron B.
Ravensdale, WA
10/22/2019
Great shop
These guys are great. I brought my crv in for brakes and got better service and better pricing than the quote from Schwab. John explains what's wrong and does more than what's expected. Love this shop. 👍👍

Kent, WA
10/21/2019
Honest shop
John is always honest and does a great job on our vehicles. Thank you Skyline!

Aziz B.
Ram 2500
10/18/2019
The customer service just great
I had a 2018 Dodge ram 2500 lifted wide wheels. I went all over the places couldn’t find a alignment place that will do it for the ram. The Skyline automotive they did it, a great job doing an alignment for it and I’m pretty sure next time I am just going to visit this place:)
Thank you for doing a great job and very friendly and respectfully

Cassondra H.
Toyota Yaris iA
10/15/2019
Great customer care
Came in for a simple oil change, but these people were very customer oriented and friendly and wanted to make sure I was happy and a future customer, which I will be.
Fair prices and excellent customer service. :)

Adam S.
Chevrolet Traverse
10/14/2019
Great people. Great place.
Skyline is family owned and operated. Great place to have work done.

GA
George A.
Kent, WA
10/14/2019
Best auto service I’ve ever had.
John and his team have over the top service. They have more than competitive prices on service. And have caught problems with my old van that other shops missed.

Tamara S.
10/13/2019
Great honest place!
I've used Skyline for oil changes and brakes and transmission flushed and I really trust them. Not only that, but they have competitive prices. Better than other places for my brakes. I called around for that because I had moved to Maple Valley, but their price was better than the other places, and they were willing to drop me off at my doctors office while I got my work done which was awesome and super convenient. I'll keep trekking back to Auburn for my automotive needs because I don't want to switch!

10/08/2019
Clean, friendly
Clean, friendly, reasonable price.

10/08/2019
Nice people and quaily job.
Jon, the owner is honest and very helpful and explain the issues very well so you will have a better understanding of the repairs you may need. You are never rushed nor pressured. Locally owend and reasonably priced.

Denise S.
10/07/2019
Skyline automotive
John and his crew are the best I’ve found. Honest, fair priced, no BS kinda shop!

Carl H.
Kia Spectra
10/04/2019
Best Shop in Auburn
I cannot say enough good things about Skyline, they absolutely went above and beyond for me. Skyline is the only shop I will take my car to.

GU
Glenn U.
Nissan Sentra
10/03/2019
Taking my wife’s Nissan in for a oil change
Yesterday, I brought my wife’s Nissan in for a oil change. It is her work-commute car. I made an appointment a few days prior to bringing it in. I was able to get an appointment very early in the day. I mentioned to John that the oil dipstick needed to be replaced. The top part separated from the bottle part going into the engine. John was able to get a replacement part prior to the appointment. The car was attended to promptly. John and his staff were able to make the repairs fairly quickly. John was upfront about how long it would take and what needed to be done to extract the lower portion of the oil dipstick. Once that was accomplished; the oil change was completed
quickly. John and his staff for on the Nissan about 1& 1/2 hours. John to his credit charged a extremely fair price and made some future recommendations for service maintenance on the car. I bring in my other car ( a Toyota) for needed service work and repairs. The service has always been exceptional and done promptly. I always feel very comfortable bringing the cars in knowing that a good job will be done.
John runs a good, honest repair shop that you can feel secure that you will be treated fairly and the work will done professionally and efficiently. Like I have mentioned before, if you have an issue with your car, this is the place to bring it in to have it looked at.

HB
Holli B.
GMC Yukon XL
10/03/2019
Honest, fair pricing and fast
Always do quality work the first time.

10/01/2019
appt
It is easy to make an appointment for any kind of maintenance that needed by my car. John explained it thoroughly to fix the issue.