KW
Kurt W.
Chrysler Town & Country SWB
07/01/2020
great automotive service and repair
Great service and technical expertise. Been going there for years and always happy!

Michelle M.
Trust
As always, I can completely rely on the work on my vehicles at Skyline. I recommend them to my girlfriends add to my guy friends. I’ve never been disappointed and I know they treat me like family. Thanks for making a place for women to go that they’re not gonna get ripped off.

07/01/2020
Highly recommend Skyline, John is honest and very knowledgeable. Won't go anywhere else again!

LE
Leita E.
Toyota T100
06/26/2020
Personable
Everyone was professional, reasonable and informative. I would come back for sure! Thank you.

GS
Gary S.
06/26/2020
100%
Total confidence in this guy. Did what he promised quickly with a fair price.

Ashley M.
Volkswagen Cabrio
06/24/2020
Fair price for great work
Very happy to have found a shop with fair pricing! The work they did looks great and they went the extra step of cleaning up the area around the repair (which had puddles of cooolant). I will 100% be returning for all my future car needs.

PG
Peter G.
Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme
06/23/2020
Took our vehicle to John with starting failures when hot. He was very diligent in diagnosing the problem, which turned out to be a bad fuel pump. He called and explained everything he needed to do to fix the problem and gave us a really good price on the work done. Also was done faster than I expected. Will definitely be customers again.

Marie B.
Chrysler 200
06/22/2020
Honest
I can’t thank you enuff you were so quick and honest and trustworthy thank you for changing my views on mechanics. I will never go anywhere else.

KG
Keith G.
Chevrolet Suburban
06/21/2020
Best shop in Auburn
John and his crew are friendly, knowledgeable, and have always done great work on our vehicles. You can rely on Skyline to get the job done right and when you need it.

Joanne S.
Chrysler Sebring
06/19/2020
Fast, friendly, help me with my choices
Service was great. Knew what I needed and worked with me

Doug D.
06/17/2020
My car has never sounded so good, thank you so much

HB
Holli B.
06/13/2020
Friendly, competent, fast, all at a fair price.
My whole family has come to trust Skyline for all of their automotive needs.

RV
Richard V.
06/10/2020
Honest repair, thanks
Straight shooter's. No BS.

TH
Tom H.
Chrysler 300
06/05/2020
Another Excellent experience
Went in for an oil change and at the last minute I wanted my tires rotated. John was more than willing to comply, I was in and out in know time. Thank you John for the great service!

Mary H.
Jeep Compass
05/30/2020
Outstanding Service
The service at Skyline Auto is absolutely remarkable. They do a fantastic job working with your schedule to get an appointment. John always does an outstanding job on my Jeep. Keeping me informed of my vehicles needs. Getting good customer service and quality work is rare these days.....Skyline Auto goes above and beyond!