10/29/2020
The owner is friendly, helpful and fair.
I have taken two of my vehicles to Skyline. Both have been well cared for. I would highly recommend this auto repair service!

GH
Gary H.
Kia Rio
10/29/2020
Prices
Prices and repo with the owner...always feel good about what I'm having done.

Kasey M.
Subaru B9 Tribeca
10/23/2020
Best Care Anywhere!
I highly recommend Skyline, I have never been disappointed and I have had many things done there. They always manage to schedule me fast and get the work done fast. They even helped us out when we had it towed in. Thought it was going to be bad, I was very pleased when I got the bill.

HF
Hal F.
Toyota Matrix
10/21/2020
Excellent service and excellent pricing
I'm so happy with the service at Skyline. Based on quotes I had gotten from other places in regard to an exhaust manifold replacement and timing chain tensioner, along with getting my transmission checked out, I was expecting to bite the bullet and pay at least 1000-1500 for everything. To my surprise, everything I was worried about got addressed for around 850, delivered with stellar service and quality parts! John is extremely easy to work with and explained the issues, even showing me the parts. I feel confident in my car again. I can't recommend this place highly enough!

Joanne S.
Chrysler Sebring
10/20/2020
Thank you for your great service. And thank you for your kindness and aware of to my needs.
Your remembrance of me and my needs to fix my car was very nice. Thank you for your great service and I will recommend every chance I have.
Joanne Snarr

10/20/2020
John is very knowledgeable and provides great service.

AK
Alex K.
Lexus RX 400h
10/13/2020
Honest and efficient
John changed my oil today but also checked my " check engine" light. He also told me of two other issues that might come up in the near future. He quoted me the repairs on those. I feel like he really cares about me and my car. Thank you!!

KL
Kirby L.
10/12/2020
Excellent service for a fair price
I had my truck serviced, i.e. oil changed and lubed. Excellent service for a fair price. I intend to use them for future repairs/service of my families vehicles.

MK
Matt K.
Acura TL
10/09/2020
Best place around
John is as honest as it gets. Any mechanic that will tell you to buy another car so you see him less is someone you can trust. Won't take my vehicles any where else.

ZL
Zena L.
Chevrolet Colorado
10/07/2020
Quick service
Happy to have my ABS fault fixed in just a few hours today for a reasonable price.

Debbie S.
Seattle, WA
10/01/2020
Oops!
Had what I thought was an exhaust leak, took to John to look at - low and behold the oil cap was not put back on when ‘someone’ added oil....
Had oil, wipers, filters, headlight changed, and tires rotated. Car is just like new!! Took way less time, and VERY reasonably priced!!! Thanks Skyline Automotive and John!!

TL
Timothy L.
09/30/2020
Quick to solve issue, no appointment either.
Great place

ZA
Zachary A.
09/29/2020
Awesome
Skyline automotive should be the number one place in auburn hands down your always gonna get above and beyond great service

Kirk M.
Mitsubishi Raider
09/29/2020
Appreciate the great service from the team at Skyline! Great shop, honest and straight forward.

Brittney B.
09/24/2020
Best Service Around
They have the best service around from the repairs to their customer service. Took in our SUV for vent repair, took longer and need other parts, they didn't charge me for that. Then brought my other truck in for a diagnostic, that one is a total loss. Didn't charge me for that. A true family own shop not a franchise that nickel and dime you. We will be bringing all our vehicles here from now on. Honest through and through. Thank you for being that one of a kind shop.