Business Solutions

Downtown Automotive Repair

Tell others about your recent experience with this business.

Review Details
Minimum characters is 5. Your character count is
Not at all likely
Extremely likely
Your Information
We only display the first letter of your last name.
Latest Reviews
Drew B.
09/22/2022
Fast, informative, helpful with getting it taken care of.
We had the Kia towed to their location off Fairview, having engine rattle. Turn it in, and go back to work. they can give me a call on my way to work minutes...

GB
Garry B.
09/21/2022
2008 Honda Pilot
Thank you for your prompt response. I hit a bump and the light came on. Will follow up when we get home. Garry Bass.

Kaye M.
09/20/2022
Downtown is Uptown for Me!
I hit a boulder in the road which ripped the rubber runner guards on one side of my Lexus. A kind man saw my distress and recommended Downtown Auto Shop...

09/19/2022