TV
Great people. Great job. Good price

JOSEPH P.
Sanford, FL
04/19/2019
As usual from Drivers Choice.

PL
PAUL L.
Eustis, FL
04/18/2019
Scheduled work done on time and in a friendly manner
This involved new tires to be mounted and aligned. Both Michael and Simon were quick to provide their honest opinion on which tires to buy. The new tires fell great and all speeds, which tells me the installation is correct.

RP
RAY P.
Lake Mary, FL
04/09/2019
Reliable, honest and quality service at reasonable prices!
I just bought a 2006 Cayman and the CDR-24 radio wasn't working. Simon removed the radio and replaced a blown fuse behind the radio and only charged for a 1/2 hour labor. I'm very happy and will continue to get all of my future service done at Drivers Choice!

MA
MANUEL A.
Winter Garden, FL
03/23/2019
Round 3
This is my 3rd visit to DCM since acquiring my 911 997C2. Each experience builds my trust in DCM and their expertise. Most noticeable and important is their passion for all manner of Porsche vehicles. Wanting to do the job the right way and focused on the outcome. A car that leaves the shop improved and a satisfied customer that wants to come back to DCM when needed. Always a pleasure to share with Mike and Simon. Keep up the good work!

Clermont, FL
03/19/2019
Great job!
Thank you to all at Driver’s Choice for helping me with my 911.The service-installing an expansion tank- was completed before noon the same day ! No more antifreeze leak and I was back on the road before lunch. The work was completed for a fantastic price and their customer service is great. I am looking forward to my next visit

RON C.
Winter Springs, FL
03/19/2019
Another Great Experience
Took my 911 in for its four year service and new tires. Bought Michelin 4S at Simon's and Mike's recommendation. Could not be happier. Much improved ride and handling over the Pirelli P Zeros. Also Simon did an alignment and made it more favorable for street driving. Great pricing, great service and honest people.

AT
ALICE T.
03/16/2019
Drivers Choice is the best
Being a new owner of a Porshe, I am really fortunate to have been referred to Drivers Choice. Mike, Simon and Rob are professional and courteous and take time to answer all my questions. Their knowledge and skill to take care of my Cayman S is awesome. Mike welcomes my calls whenever I have a question. I really appreciate that!

GC
GEO C.
03/12/2019
Best shop in town for Porsche Service
Had them service my 08 911 Turbo. Motor/transmission fluid change as well making sure everything looked good. Communication was very good throughout the process, pricing was more than fair, and it was ready in the amount of time quoted. Will come back for sure!

Maitland, FL
02/25/2019
Drivers Choice Motors are Porsche People
Mike, Simon, and Rob worked with me over an extended period of time with my Boxster. They worked with me to acquire the necessary replacement parts and get my car in working order again. They were great to work with. I take my other Porsche to them and will take my next Porsche to them. Great service!

CHRIS C.
Oviedo, FL
02/25/2019
Amazing Service
If I have an issue or concern I will only bring my "Baby" to Driver's Choice. I know that whether there is an issue or not they will tell me the Truth the first time and will advise me of the best action to correcting or preventing further issues. I wouldn't trust my Carerra anywhere else. Thanks Simon & Mike.

MK
MARK K.
02/22/2019
On point
The DCM crew is awesome. Always great customer service, knowledgeable, and honest.

STEVE M.
Debary, FL
02/13/2019
IMS bearing
Friendly, on time, and price just as quoted. Good job! Thanks.

DT
DOUG T.
02/13/2019
Getting Ready for the Track
I can always count on DCM to provide guidance on what my car needs prior to a track event or just day-to-day driving. With Sebring only a week away, I know my car is ready for the weekend event. I use DCM for all my Porsche needs and am looking forward to my next visit to further increase the performance of my Cayman R.

NW
NANCY W.
Sanford, FL
02/07/2019
Consistent Excellent Service
Thank you for the service reminders and for taking excellent care of my car.

TR
TOM R.
Miami, FL
02/05/2019
Track Prep Services
The guys at DCM are exceptional. Very professional and knowledgeable. They care about every Porsche they service and every owner they meet. My 996 is a track rat, and they ensure my modifications get done correctly. I couldn’t be any happier with my choice to trust Driver’s Choice with my service needs. Thank you, Mike, Simon and Rob.

RICHARD G.
Porsche 718 Cayman
02/02/2019
SPORT EXHAUST INSTALLATION CAYMAN 718S
Very impressed and satisfied with the quality of the work. Highly recommended*****

DAN M.
Porsche Panamera
01/28/2019
Excellent service, great team!
Quality and reliable service at reasonable price!

LUIS M.
01/17/2019
Good service at a very good price
They always tell me what the car needs, and what can wait.

FB
FRED B.
Deland, FL
01/16/2019
Friendly staff who know their stuff about cars.
Been here many times with 3 different cars. They always do a great job at a fair price.