RON C.
Porsche Panamera
04/15/2021
Yearly Service/Maintenance
Have had two of our cars serviced at Drivers Choice in the last couple of days. We do not put a tremendous amount of miles on our cars, and due to Covid even less the last year. As always Drivers Choice discusses the options of what service is required, what they would recommend and what they will cost. You never feel pressured to do more and always get a better price than the dealer on what you have done. Honest, friendly, knowledgeable and efficient.....not easy to find anymore. If you have not used them you should, if you already do then you are in the right place.

AD
ALEX D.
Kissimmee, FL
04/14/2021
Amazing service
Incredible shop. I had a chance to meet the owner and the technicians. Great bunch of people. I was also given a tour of the shop. I am extremely satisfied with the work performed. Definitely recommend to anyone looking to have their Porsche serviced.

JEFF C.
Longwood, FL
04/10/2021
I have a 99 Boxster and they treat me like I own a brand new GT4. Great mechanics great service. Wonderful receptionist, two nice dogs plus they have candy.

KT
KEITH T.
Clermont, FL
Honest expert advice
I had been advised that I should get some new brake pads and rotors after an interesting salt water accident (story for another day!). I scheduled with Drivers Choice to have the work done. Before the appt., a car wash and a day of autocrossing had corrected my problem. Knowing that Drivers Choice had already received my new rotors and pads, I decided to keep my appt. After inspection, they advised that brakes and rotors were in too good of shape to replace. I explained what had happened. We laughed and settled for a past due brake flush saving me a bundle. Thanks Drivers Choice!

GB
GLENN B.
Longwood, FL
04/09/2021
Would trust them with ANYTHING on my car

DIANE B.
Sanford, FL
Great shop
Experienced Porsche mechanics. Excellent service.. A pleasure to work with. Trustworthy. Reasonable pricing. What more could I say?

RP
RICK P.
Maitland, FL
Porsche Cayman
04/05/2021
Not stuffy (Porsche Dealer) and easy to deal with. Very responsive.
I think it is great to have a Porsche shop owned and operated by folks who actually have worked on these cars themselves and maybe appreciate that everyone who owns one is not wealthy.

SCOTT M.
Davenport, FL
Porsche Cayenne
04/02/2021
Always take great care of my Porsche’s!
These guys are great they take care of all my Porsche’s. Always reasonable prices. Definitely check them out if you want a better Porsche repair shop.

DAN L.
Montverde, FL
03/30/2021
They treat your car like it’s theirs.
Had I light I hadn’t seen in my 5 years of ownership. Simon was a bit suspicious of the light but had seen a similar indication before in another car. His hunch (bad gas) was right and his approach to resolve it saved me quite a bit of money. I’ve been quite happy with each visit!

MARK D.
Winter Garden, FL
03/28/2021
Simeon the owner
Knowledgeable staff
Great communication
If you own a Porsche this is the place to go!

TL
TEODORO L.
Apopka, FL
Porsche Cayenne
03/27/2021
Brotherly friendship seasoned technicians
A place of detail service in an professional environment with qualified Porsche Technicians

BD
BILL D.
Porsche Macan
03/24/2021
I had scheduled service work on my Macan. I got an estimate before I scheduled the work. Everything went smoothly, all work was explained in advance, other items were checked while the car was there. Great service by people who really know your car. I would go there for service and any upgrades you are looking for.

DANIELLE L.
Orlando, FL
Thanks for your service.

PD
PAUL D.
Porsche 911 Carrera
ABS fix
I had an ABS issue just before a track weekend. As much as I wanted to go, safety comes first. I trust their advice and it has all worked out well. I will make it back to the track soon.

MATT G.
Orlando, FL
Amazing Service
The entire team at Drivers Choice is top notch. The work is outstanding and the atmosphere is pleasant.