Overall Rating 4.99/5Overall Rating 4.99/5Overall Rating 4.99/5Overall Rating 4.99/5rating 4.99

MIGUEL M.
Winter Park, FL
11/15/2019
Excellent Service, recommended 100% They are THE EXPERTS.
The service provided on time and as always great customer service. Recommended.

Apopka, FL
11/14/2019
Best Porsche Service in Central Florida
Factory trained techs do the work on your Porsche at half what it will cost you at a Porsche dealer. Air Conditioned shop prevents the techs from sweating in your car, and they always put paper and plastic coverings on your mats, seats and steering wheel. Absolutely first class service at coach prices.

AA
ALI A.
Porsche Panamera
11/13/2019
Better than dealership service
Straight to the point, honest, and quick service. Better than dealership services.

Porsche Cayenne
11/10/2019
Porsche mechanics
They work on Porsche vehicles, what's not to like about that.

CHARLIE M.
11/09/2019
Very knowledgeable and honest
I was referred by my brother to take my Boxster S to DCM. I called after hrs , Mike returned my call and was able to make arrangements for a diagnostic test. DCM gave me the results and also went above and inspected the entire car and told me what they found. As a customer I was very much impressed for the honesty, price and professionalism. I will always take my car to DCM for any work that needs to be done. It’s a place that you could trust. Thank you Mike and your team.

RF
RUSS F.
Winter Park, FL
11/07/2019
A rare find in the high performance car world
I went there on the recommendation of some very knowledgeable Porsche owners to have an electrical issue resolve. I was sure I knew what the problem was and that it was going to be a multi thousand dollar fix. The experts at Drivers Choice said they really didn’t think I was right and wanted to try a much simpler fix. Needless to say they were right. My whole bill was about $270. They could have easily charged me thousands of dollars but didn’t. They are not only the technical best but brutally honest to boot. Great team.

DICK C.
Knoxville, TN
11/02/2019
After DE refresh.
After I had an off track spin at Roebling Road Raceway and lost a Cam Plug with all my oil...to help me, since I live in Knoxville, Mike suggested we trailer my car to their shop in Longwood...oil residue cleaned from around missing cam plug...cam plug, oil and filter replaced...engine checked...and about a bucket of sand removed during interior detailing.

Great service...Great people...If I lived in the Orlando area Drivers Choice Motors is the place I would have My Porsche serviced.

LT
LUIS T.
Porsche Macan
10/31/2019
exceptional place
great staff, honest poeple. A++++++ service

DT
DOUG T.
Longwood, FL
10/30/2019
Getting Ready for the Track
As alway Mike and Simon were able to get my Cayman R ready for another visit to Sebring. All the work was done while I waited. The continued advice they provided me on what to do and what not to do to my car is invaluable. Will be back at Drivers Choice next month in preparation for another visit to Sebring.

AA
A.J. A.
Longwood, FL
10/29/2019
A great place to take your Porsche. First class treatment.

KW
KEN W.
Apopka, FL
10/25/2019
Quality work done promptly
Very knowledgeable, fairly priced. Have not charged me to do diagnostic work, only repairs. Everyone is friendly, especially the two dogs!

JOHN C.
Lake Mary, FL
10/24/2019
Friendly and knowledgeable service
Driver’s Choice is a group of very friendly and knowledgeable people that have the best in mind for the service of my Porsche.

Orlando, FL

CLAYTON P.
Porsche 911 Carrera
10/22/2019
Outstanding!!!
I had an estimate for work on an IMS bearing and clutch for a 996 I bought. Mike called me a few days after I dropped off car and said, “Good News, I found that the work was already completed.” That saved me $1700. This is a honest repair shop. That’s hard to find. The mechanic called twice to follow up with other items he found. Great crew!

JOHN T.
Largo, FL
09/26/2019
First time customer
Knowledgeable staff with great customer service and fair pricing... I’ll use Drivers Choice for my Porsche needs

JAMES S.
Winter Springs, FL
09/24/2019
Service was performed as scheduled and issues resolved in timely fashion. Communication very good - high confidence in professionalism and knowledge of the staff. Excellent experience.

Windermere, FL
Porsche 718 Cayman
09/18/2019
Everyone is very Friendly and Efficient
Everyone at Drivers Choice are always welcoming and very efficient and reliable with the work they do.

TT
THOMAS T.
Winter Garden, FL
09/04/2019
Expertise and knowledge
Simon is very technical and understands the rigors of tracking the car, so I am confident that the car is ready and in top condition when I take it on track.

JUAN S.
Maitland, FL
Audi RS 3
09/04/2019
Fantastic service
Outstanding service . Very knowledgeable group ! Attention to details make Drivers Choice Motors unique.
Thanks for taking care of my car!

PL
PAUL L.
Mount Dora, FL
08/25/2019
Timely, friendly, efficient work environment.
I am not accustomed to spending this much for an oil change, but it beats the dealership.
The car better than before the change, that felt good.
I will need to plan out maintenance over the next year so I can budget.
Guys were helpful with the rear left wheel well protector. Thanks.
I look forward to more track events, with AX coming up next.