BW
BILLY W.
Deltona, FL
09/22/2020
HONESTY
GREAT JOB GUYS AS ALWAYS GOOD WORK. GOD BLESS YOUR BUSINESS .

MARK S.
09/21/2020
Professional and knowledgeable
Awesome service. Great people. Highly recommend for all your porsche parts and service.

CO
CARLOS O.
Maitland, FL
09/11/2020
Very professional and knowledgeable, loved it!

PC
PAT C.
Windermere, FL
09/04/2020
Terrific maintenance and support
I'm a new Porsche owner and the staff at Driveers choice have been exceptional from the through and detailed prepurchase inspection though the initial major service. I recommend them highly.

CARL B.
Winter Springs, FL
09/02/2020
Highly Recommend 4 Porsche owners!
I have had several BAD experiences at Porsche dealerships in Florida. The only honest dealership I found was Champion in Pompano Beach( too far to go) so Drivers Choice Motors was highly recommended by a Ferrari mechanic. These guys have integrity know Porsche's and communicate perfectly. Micki at the front desk is professional & helpful so it was a pleasure calling to inquire about their services. Simon is an excellent mechanic and so is the owner. ( his name escapes me)! I highly recommend these folks and look forward to a long lasting relationship. The fees are fair and there's no upsell!!

MQ
MICHAEL Q.
Altamonte Springs, FL
09/02/2020
First rate
First rate service as always. They never fail to deliver. I refer them to all of my Porsché friends. Hands down the best.

PD
PAUL D.
Winter Springs, FL
Porsche 911 Carrera
08/31/2020
Porsche ims
They listen to what I had to say about what was wrong with the car, they informed me up front of the cost and the cost of any other related repairs that should or could be done and they came in where they said they would. I look forward to working with them again.

Sarasota, FL
08/29/2020
Knowledge, service, value
These guys know their stuff, great value, great service all around.

AV
ADRIAN V.
Kissimmee, FL
Porsche Cayman
08/26/2020
I came in a bit earlier and was accommodated nicely, specially with the two special helpers two adorable dogs. Miki was lovely and offered me refreshments and I was also greeted by Mike one of the owners who seemed to be very down to earth and very knowledgeable. I felt like I was treated great. The prices are fair and reasonable. I would highly recommend Driver’s Choice Motors. Thank you.

NM
NICK M.
Orlando, FL
Porsche Cayman
08/19/2020
The only choice
I was referred to Drivers Choice from a couple close friends that had taken their Porsche’s. They both informed me that “they will care for the car as I’d it was theirs.” Simon was more than welcoming and has no problem answering any questions that I have regarding my new(to me) 2016 Porsche. While this is the biggest purchase I’ve made on a car, it’s important to me to have a place to bring my car to that is trustworthy. 10/10 would recommend and will continue to bring my car here.

Winter Garden, FL
Porsche Cayenne
08/18/2020
Prominent shop to service your Porsche and always great advise from there skilled Mechanics.
Thanks again to your Crew @Drivers Choice Motors

KH
KEITH H.
Porsche Cayenne
Porsche technicalities
Knowledgeable and timely with professional attention to detail.

RENEEN G.
Longwood, FL
Porsche 911 Carrera
Friendly and affordable
I feel like the people working there are genuine.

BO
BEAU O.
Orlando, FL
08/14/2020
Great place to take your Porsche!
Very fair and great staff. Highly recommend ....

CI
C.J. I.
Lake Mary, FL
08/12/2020
Honesty & fair.
Great shop... definitely not the shop that needs to lies to take your money. Very honest and reliable. They don’t try the upgrade games. Very much appreciate them.