Duane's Auto Service & Repair

PS
Paul S.
08/24/2020
Gone to the dogs
They no longer answer the phone so you can’t get info on your car. They don’t call when your car is done. I had a 7:30am drop off. Tried calling at 3:30pm (several times), finally stopped in at 4:30pm only to be told they haven’t even looked at it yet. Their excuse is they are short handed. My wife and I have been going there for years and during the last several months all we get is delays and excuses. We will be changing shops.

EM
Edward M.
Hartville, OH
04/29/2019
Honest and good
We have had several repairs done at Duane's and have found them to be the most honest and fair in pricing. We won't go any where else.

DO
DAN O.
09/08/2011
Spark Plug
Awesome job, upfront and honest about situation with my truck. They fixed problem in timely manner and kept me informed through out repair.

John P.
09/07/2011
Emergency Brake Repair
I had a brake line blow on my 2000 Ranger on Saturday morn. They were able to fix it for me on Monday. estimate was fair and accurate.