NL
Norman L.
Mercedes-Benz ML350
08/07/2020 Category: Service
Norman said they responded quickly, did a good job and followed up.

Marcus B.
Manassas, VA
Mercedes-Benz S500
08/07/2020 Category: Service
Marcus said they did a good job.

Richard M.
Porsche Cayenne
08/06/2020
Great prices and great service!!
Very professional service with great prices. I have using Dulles Expert Auto Care for all of my auto needs from inspections to repairs, I have never been disappointed!!

KA
Kam A.
Chantilly, VA
08/04/2020
Excellent Professional Service at a Fair Price!
This is the 6th or 7th time I've had one of my vehicles serviced at Dulles Expert Auto Care and I've never been disappointed with the quality of service, turn-around time, nor cost of repairs. Hootan and his crew are always courteous, professional, and helpful. The word "Expert" in their business name is well-deserved! I'll be bringing my vehicles to Dulles Expert Auto Care for all future services and repairs that I cannot do on my own.

AY
Ali Y.
08/04/2020
Honest, expert, friendly staff
I have been visiting this place since 5 years ago and I have been satisfied each time received a service. They know what they do.

HS
Hamid S.
Leesburg, VA
08/03/2020
very nice place, very honest people.

AZ
Adel Z.
Herndon, VA
Honda Civic Si
08/01/2020
starter issue
Started going to this shop since we moved into the area last Aug 2019. These guys are awesome. They replaced my car's faulty starter back in Jan. The new starter failed after a short period. It was a manufacturing issue. The replaced the starter with a brand new one. The cost was $0!
Thank you Hootan for your honesty, integrity and commitment to make your clients happy. That's why the wife and I always go back.

EA
Emad A.
Centreville, VA
07/31/2020
Excellent service with reasonable prices. Hootan is very helpful and knowledgeable about the car service.

PK
Prashant K.
Ashburn, VA
07/31/2020 Category: Service
Prashant said they were good and they did very nice work.

RA
Reza A.
Ashburn, VA
07/30/2020 Category: Service
Reza said they are so friendly, they keep their promises, and their customer service is great.

BJ
Bijan J.
Chantilly, VA
07/28/2020
Great job, good customer service
He is very knowledgeable, approachable and easy to talk too. Work was completed in record time. Will definitely book him again.

Cecilia C.
Honda Civic Cpe
Profesional service.
Service professional ,take care customers friendly owner and workers.On time.

Joe A.
Lexus RX
Outstanding Service
Dulles Expert Auto is reliable, efficient, and very cost competitive. The mechanics are very knowledgeable and their service is impeccable.

Jagan R.
Germantown, MD
07/23/2020
Amazing customer service, honest and competative quote
My car brokedown, a shop in Herndon gave me a quote which I found really expensive. Was looking for a second opinion, then a friend of mine referred me to Dulles Expert Auto Care. I took my car to them, they gave same diagnosis as the Herndon shop but the price was very competative and he fixed it in really short time. Then a few weeks later I had another issue with car and he fixed it for free... cannot believe there are such amazing people around.
I live in Maryland but I would get my car towed to Chantlley VA to get it fixed. Never met a mechanic like this before!!! Amazing!!!

SJ
Surya Prakash J.
Reston, VA
Kia Sportage
07/22/2020
5 stars
Great place to service your car. Highly recommend.