Duncanville Automotive & Muffler

NW
Nathan W.
10/26/2018
Joe got me rolling again fast!
I'd recently moved to Duncanville when my Jeep broke down at the Texas State Fair. I brought her home and quickly chose Duncanville Automotive because they were close to home and had a great rating. I'm glad I did. They replaced the starter on my 225k mi Jeep and did a few other things I needed at a fair price.

Ruth M.
Desoto, TX
08/27/2018
Brake repair
Honest and affordable brake repair

Jim B.
Lancaster, TX
08/03/2018
Brake repair
Joe and his mechanics are very experienced and knowledgeable! They analyzed my brake problem and repaired it in a timely manner! I would highly recommend them!

Daniel B.
06/30/2018
Car service
Went for window repair and picked it up the next day, good service

AL
Anthony L.
06/29/2018
Fast professional service
Joe provides excellent service at a great price, I'll always use him for maintenance on my car

Joe W.
06/11/2018
Great service Joe
Joe is very upfront and clear and takes his time to give you the best service options for your cars needs. Honest and diligent 👍🏾

SR

Bobby K.
Desoto, TX
Toyota Avalon
05/10/2018 Category: Service
Bobby said his vehicle seems to be running fine after he had service done by the business.

RE
Robert E.
05/08/2018 Category: Service
Robert said this business has serviced all of his vehicles for many years. Joe provided superior service. He has never had to bring anything back to have it redone.

GF
George F.
Midlothian, TX
Volkswagen New Beetle Coupe
04/30/2018
Very professional,great job
I would not hesitate to recomend Duncanville auto to anyone,they have done various jobs for me and I'm always satisfied!

Roshida B.
Dallas, TX
Nissan Xterra
04/28/2018
Only place I would take my car to get fix. They are friendly and always happy to help.

Reginald S.
GMC Suburban
04/22/2018
Excellent knowledgeable service.

Jeff M.
Midlothian, TX
INFINITI QX56
04/18/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Tonya. She said the business did what she needed them to.

GS
Gerald S.
04/17/2018 Category: Service
Gerald said the business has always done great work on his vehicle and he has another one in right now.

OJ

GG
Gordon G.
04/14/2018
Quick, efficient, and honest
I got my state inspection and oil change done at this place and I was satisfied with the results. They let me know a couple of things I need to do with my car and offered to do the work, but I was a little short on funds to do everything. I thought their assessment of what my car needed was fair and that they weren't just trying to find things wrong they could charge for. I find them to be quick, efficient, and honest.

GM
Greg M.
Texas
Buick LeSabre
04/14/2018 Category: Service
Greg said he was very pleased with the overall service he received.

JJ
Jamie J.
Red Oak, TX
Nissan Pathfinder
04/14/2018 Category: Service
Jamie said the employees got her vehicle in quickly. They diagnosed the issue, fixed her vehicle, and got her on her way within 30 - 40 minutes.

David M.
04/13/2018 Category: Service
David said this business did a good job. The staff was honest and nice. They did good work and he is very happy with them.

JO
john o.
04/12/2018
Honesty and good work.
I feel you have always been honest with me and your service has always satisfied me.