BR
Beverly/Darren/Colin R.
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
10/08/2018
quick responsive attention
Flat tire was addressed quickly

Charles and Diane W.
Great as usual

Matt B.
10/04/2018
Good Service at a Reasonable Price
My 2010 Hyundai Sonata needed a 90,000-service checkup. I was looking for a shop that was close by where I live. I went in, talked with Jay, he answered my questions and then I went home to check on reviews. This shop has great, verified reviews so I went ahead and scheduled my car for service. With new shops most, people are cautious about being ripped off either by what they are charged or having extra services performed on your vehicle that isn’t need.

I am pleased to say they did everything that was needed for this service level, called me regarding service that would be needed (to get my approval) and provided me with any explanations for questions I had. After I got home I did some research and found their pricing was very competitive (better in some cases). At this point, unless something comes up from the service they provided I would definitely recommend this shop for your car’s service.

Scott and Louise C.
Jeep Cherokee
10/03/2018
Full car service in one location
I can always count on them to find my car problems and solve them quickly.

AH
Andrew H.
09/29/2018
Great as always
Very honest and reasonable prices. Great shop.

Kia Soul
09/27/2018
Great Service!
I have been taking my car there for a while now. The guys were very accommodating and made sure to check everything I was concerned about. Very friendly and you can tell they truly care about their customers!

Maria L.
Pahrump, NV
09/24/2018
Your shop is highly qualified and provides excellent work.
I appreciate and value your service. Will continue to use them for any automotive needs I may have.
Great!
Dr. Landa

Rob G.
09/21/2018
I have been using Dunwoody Automotive for the past decade for all my family's service and repairs. They do great work, are convenient and friendly. Shout outs to Jay, David, Big Dan, and the old man--good folks.

TA
Tom A.
09/19/2018
Quick turnaround
Competitive pricing, knowledgeable techs and friendly service all combine to create an excellent garage to have your vehicle serviced

JJ
June and Susan J.
Lexus ES 300h
09/15/2018
Niuce owners and staff. Honest and reliable.
so glad that Jay was able to diagnose the problem with my wheel.

PH
Peggy and Ed H.
Jaguar XJ
09/14/2018
GrEAT SERVICE AND PERSONAL TOUCH
You guys are perfect and the work you do for Peggy and I is right on target. The responsiveness and personal touch means a lot. You should try and bottle your service and sell it. You would make a fortune.

Ed Heys

CT
Clyde T.
09/13/2018
Dunwoody Automitive
Never had a problem at Dunwoody Automotive. They are honest, competent and reasonably priced. Good folks!

Dan and Nancy W.
Chrysler Sebring
09/13/2018
Professional reliability
The repair was done quickly, professionally, and communication was excellent.

CT
Clyde Walter T.
09/12/2018
Honest and reasonably priced
I’ve always had a good experience there.

Dwight S.
09/11/2018 Category: Service
Dwight said they did a very nice job.

ME
Marsha E.
Subaru Forester (Natl)
09/10/2018
Professional, honest and knowledgeable
Last of the “ Mom and Pop” service stations,; offering individual attention and customer service. I can trust that my car will be fixed accurately with no hidden costs; etc. A ride to and from workplace or home is a welcome courtesy. Entire staff is friendly and helpful.
It’s my “ go to” auto repair station.

Andrea B.
Acura MDX
09/10/2018 Category: Service
Andrea said they did a very good job and the vehicle is running well.

HM
Herm M.
09/09/2018
Replace battery
I came in after my battery died at home. Dan was professional, efficient, and got the job done quickly. I will be moving all my service from dealership.

LV
Larry V.
09/07/2018 Category: Service
Larry said the technicians let him know exactly how long the service would be. They are very thorough and knowledgeable. The experience was great.

M.a. R.
09/07/2018 Category: Service
M.A. said the business's service is good.