RP
Prompt service
Prompt service

BETTY M.
04/30/2021
They are professional and fast & always do a great job!!
They always go out of their way to be helpful! I love them! They are an asset to the town of Pawling and they are reasonably priced!!!

GL
GARY L.
04/30/2021
Always great service
Dutchess Auto Body always gets our vehicles in fast when we need service or repairs. We always receive great customer service and get our vehicles back quickly. We have always had good results.

DAVID D.
04/21/2021
Excellent work and great service
I have been going to Dutchess Auto for years, and they have always done a great job, on big things and small ones

JOHN M.
Chevrolet Cruze
04/09/2021
Extremely pleased as usual!
We’ve used Dutchess autobody since 1976, they have consistently done great work! Thanks so much John.

DENISE P.
Wingdale, NY
Kia Sedona
04/01/2021
Excellent service. Very helpful.

BOB M.
03/24/2021
They have done a remarkable job keeping her 20 year old car on the road.
It’s a family business and John Sr. and Jr. treat their customers like family. Just this week, they drove my daughter home from their shop after she got stuck in the nearby CVS parking lot. John actually diagnosed the starter problem in said parking lot. When the car was repaired, they dropped it off at her home. Service above and beyond the call of duty. They have done a remarkable job keeping her 20 year old car on the road. Thanks so much! Robert J. Mele

JO
JOHN O.
03/24/2021
Work on my own truck they will always be my mechanic
They will always be my mechanic a very good I’ll consider it an inexpensive

TD
TERRI D.
Jeep Renegade
03/22/2021
Dutchess Auto has been taking care of my cars/SUVs for many years
Dutchess Auto has been taking care of my cars/SUVs for many years. I honestly don't trust anyone else. They are honest and don't over charge which is why they have so many loyal customers.

BL
BONNIE L.
Mercedes-Benz ML350
03/06/2021
Always Great Service
Neighborhood gem. Always accommodating and willing to help.

BERINE M.
03/04/2021
Excellent service, as always
Excellent service, as always. Dutchess Autobody fixed my cars electrical problem right away and had me back on the road quickly. The Staff is friendly and trustworthy. ✴✴✴✴✴ 5 stars, every time.

BRIAN S.
Subaru Impreza Sedan
03/02/2021
Excellent service!
Always a great experience! Very reliable, trustworthy and courteous. The only Autobody shop me and my family will use and recommend.

BETTY M.
02/26/2021
Friendly and professional and they work fast
I am so happy Dutchess Autobody is our gas station & wonderful mechanic!

HG
HELEN G.
Volkswagen Eos
02/24/2021
Close to home and reliable!
I live in Pawling and can schedule an appointment at my convenience on line.
Josh, the mechanic who worked on my car, did a great job!

Bethel, CT
02/23/2021
Service!!
Excellent service at Dutchess Auto Body.