Business Solutions

Dutchess Auto Body & Service

Tell others about your recent experience with this business.

Review Details
Minimum characters is 5. Your character count is
Not at all likely
Extremely likely
Your Information
We only display the first letter of your last name.
Latest Reviews
JOANNE M.
05/07/2022
Always Reliable!
I have been using Dutchess Auto for many years. John and John Jr. are the best. They are very knowledgeable, honest and fair. Definitely recommend going...

AD
AL D.
05/05/2022
Reliable and Trusted mechanic.
John Amaturro and his Son John Jr. who run Dutchess Auto Body in the village of Pawling a great operation. They are knowledgeable and fair, my family has...

CATHY B.
04/17/2022
The Absolute Best!
If you are looking for reliable service, look no further than Dutchess Auto. We have had everything from a rebuilt transmission & head gasket replacement to...

WM
WENDY M.
04/14/2022
Very professional

BERINE M.
04/09/2022
Trustworthy
Consistent trustworthy care of my car from Dutchess Autobody. I wouldn't go anywhere else.