STAN H.
Toyota Tundra
11/19/2018
Recent visit
Once again...great service, great crew. Thanks Mike and thank you Duxler Firestone.

Chevrolet TrailBlazer
Longterm hay customer.
Been going to Duxler 30+ years. Most staff has changed through the years but they’re always very good. Duxler offer professionalism, service & overall value.

Honda Civic Sdn
11/17/2018
I had a flat in one of my tires and needed a quick fix. An earliest available appointment was a few days away from the time when I wanted it done. I decided to do a walk-in the next day after I had called them for an appointment. Duxler were nice enough to not only take my car in for an inspection but also, they ended up repairing my flat tire the same day. I very much appreciated that they took time to fix my car issue even when I didn't have an appointment and they were busy.

You can expect great service and good value for their service at Duxler. I highly recommend them.

STEVEN M.
Hyundai Tucson
Great experience
This was our first time here and was treated very well. Prices were very competitive and service was completed promptly.

DA
DARA A.
The best
Great service. Mike is the best.

NL
NELS L.
Lake Bluff, IL
They treat you fairly.
Duxler has done service work on several of my vehicles, and sold me several sets of tires. They strive to be competitive with on line retailers like Tire Rack, and their service is great.

AD
ANA D.
Dodge Charger
11/17/2018
As always, got a great product at a fair price, with excellent service. Love this place!

TP
TOM P.
Dodge Dakota
11/16/2018
The people who take care of th customer
The work was done right the first time and in a timely manner. The service writers under our problems and are courteous. After comparing prices, Duxler's have a better or equal to prices for services and products. I am pleased to call them my friends.

BOB B.
Lake Forest, IL
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
11/16/2018
Best Customer Experience I’ve had!
I have used several tire stores in the past. I have 6 cars so I am constantly needing tire work of some sort. A good friend of mine turned me on to Dexler Libertyville Tire and it has been the most honest and customer friendly experience I have ever had. I know, when I go, I will get the best price with the best service. Hey, and the coffee is good too!

XY
XIN Y.
Chevrolet Cruze
11/16/2018
The first time I went there is because my car tire is leaking. And they help me free to fix it. Now I always get my car’s oil changed there. Happy with the price and happy with the service.

Grayslake, IL
Acura TL
Trustworthy service
Have been using Duxler Firestone for at least 10 years and have always believed that I am being treated fairly, and not having service recommended that is not needed. This is why I continue to go to them. Have recommended them to others, and they have all also been satisfied.

JAMES C.
Deerfield, IL
Toyota Land Cruiser
11/15/2018
Incredible work done by great people.
These guys do incredible work for very reasonable prices. The treat the customers like family and are always up front with costs.

Good customer service!
Friendly, prompt, attentive customer service. Good prices. Great coffe and cookies.

SF
SCOTT/MOLLY F.
Gurnee, IL
Always helpful
Mike and his team are top notch. No matter how big or small the issue is, they are there to help with a smile and a sense of urgency. In a world full of businesses lacking customer service and high quality service, Mike and his Duxler team are the complete opposite. My family and I will ALWAYS go to Duxler for all of our car needs!

Acura RDX
Very clean & curteous
Everyone is very curteous. Didn’t have to wait too long. Price is alway right.

SAL B.
Mundelein, IL
INFINITI FX35
11/14/2018
The Best
Mike, Bill and the rest of the Duxler crew they always go above and beyond to take care their customers

SARAH C.
Land Rover Range Rover Sport
11/14/2018
Mike and team are knowledgeable, welcoming, and willing to work with the customers schedule!
We’ve been Duxler customers for many years and our vehicles have received great service from the Duxler team. It’s a friendly family atmosphere and they are always prompt with their time and attention.

KW
KEELY W.
Gurnee, IL
This Place is Great!
I’ve had my vehicles serviced here for years, for good reason. They do great work, they charge a fair price and the provide top notch customer service.

Lake Bluff, IL
Excellent attention to detail
Excellent attention to detail

LH
LEO (ROBERT) H.
Honda Civic Coupe
Experience @ Duxler Libertyville 11-13-18
Found a nail in tire and fixed said leak. Oil change in my Civic was good. New wiper blades are a bit pricey. Makes me want to go back to changing them myself.
Mike, the owner, checked me out. Charged me 2X for the tire patch. Brought it to his attention and he fixed it.