EG
ELLIOTT G.
very professional
I had them mount a set of tires on an expensive set of aftermarket wheels. They did an excellent job!

AH
ARIAN/WILL H.
Car Care
I dont know anyone that can take care of my total car needs as Duxler in Libertyville can. Fair and guaranteed service, what else is left !!!

KW
KARL W.
Kia Soul
Professional
Professional service and very friendly staff...

KEN S.
Buick LaCrosse
02/21/2019
Good friendly and honest handling of automotive needs.
They found the problem and remedied it at a fair and reasonable price.

MK
MELISSA K.
Fantastic business!
I've been going to this business for years and they are consistently excellent. Same day service, very reasonable prices, and they make sure all issues get fixed. Thanks!

JERRY G.
Always above and beyond
Fast service, they use torque wrenches. And are real pros, knowledgeable and helpful. Good prices and selection. Would recommend without a doubt.

JAMES G.
Tires.
I feel that I am getting treated fairly and that the mechanics know what to do. The service is outstanding.

DANIEL M.
Mundelein, IL
Lexus ES 350
02/21/2019
Conchentious work at a fair price.
They give a personal touch to your concerns and problems and backup their work.

GL
GREG L.
Always excellent
They are always quick, friendly and I feel like the prices are very fair. Finally found an auto shop I trust!

AC
AMANDA and NATHAN C.
GMC Acadia
Consistent and Dependable
We have been going to Duxler for many years and have been very happy. Druxler have never wavered in their excellent customer service.

ST
STEVEN T.
Deerfield, IL
02/20/2019
I have been coming here for many years Mike, Bill and the team are always tremendous.
It’s nice to have people you can always count on.
Honest efficient and friendly what else can one ask for!

DOUGLAS C.
Nissan Murano
02/20/2019
Very polite and service was quick. Very happy.
I had 4 tires installed. Very quick turn around. Very happy with service.

SL
STEVEN L.
Mundelein, IL
Volkswagen Jetta
02/20/2019
The most honest and consitant (car repair related) business I’ve ever dealt with!
Duxler is the best! Mike Foster is awesome to work with and is always consitant with what he says and completing the work. I think I started using them when I was 16 and I’m 32 (wow half my life I guess) and I can’t recall anything but a great experience & I’m a “car guy”. A great (and most of all - honest) tire shop is hard to come by. There is no better feeling than being able to trust a business when it comes to car related stuff. Dishonesty is so common in auto repair industry since most people are forced to trust information relayed to them due to the technical nature of the repairs. Duxler doesn’t play any of those games whatsoever. They are honest, fast, polite, professional, and clearly know what they are doing. Just a heads up, on a couple occasions I have waited in the shop while the repairs were completed and I was able to do work in their waiting area since they offer WiFi. Thanks Duxler! You guys are the ONLY good part of getting a flat tire 😋
-Steven Lunardi Jr

BW
BOB W.
Service appt.
Always excellent!

MIKE R.
Lincolnshire, IL
02/20/2019
Another 5 star service job from Duxler!
Duxler installed a new set of brake rotors, stainless steel lines, pads and fluid today on my truck. As usual, they did an exceptional job! Thank you.

LINDSEY S.
Gurnee, IL
Nissan Rogue
Pothole blowout
I had a pothole blowout during my workday. I had the motor club change the tire,but didn't have time to take care of the replacements so my dad brought the car to Duxler. We have used Duxler for many years. They were very accomodating and got us right in. The service was great and the solution made sense. Highly recommended again.

Always great
You can always count on a good positive experience.

JEFF S.
Waukegan, IL
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
Knowledgeable, clean, trustworthy.
They always do a great job and you feel confident in their work. Service reps know their business and give accurate quotes.

BP
BAIRD P.
Chicago, IL
INFINITI G37 Coupe
02/19/2019
The owner and his staff.
Very friendly place staff is well trained and the owner is available for the customer to speak with great guy.

Wadsworth, IL
INFINITI G35 Coupe
Tire replacement
Mike and his crew are always fair and honest.
In the 12 years I’ve used Mike’s business there has never an issue.