STEVE S.
Round Lake, IL
Kia Soul
09/20/2018
Quick stop
Stopped in to make appointment for later in the week. Bill asked me, you got time now we can do it. That’s what I call service.

TL
TIM L.
09/18/2018
All Good
The guys here snuck me in for a quick tire rotation late on a Monday. Not a big money maker for them, but nice.

RL
ROY L.
Mundelein, IL
Subaru Forester (Natl)
09/14/2018
Super quick & helpful
We lost a rear windshield wiper in a car wash last week. Called Our friends at Duxler. They got the part from the Dealer and put it on. Works like a charm! Thanks guys! We can always count on you!

PA
PHIL A.
Wauconda, IL
09/14/2018
New rims and tires
Awesome customer service and actually service. Very friendly.

JOEL S.
GMC Terrain
09/12/2018
Professional
Great customer care. Professional, friendly and look after your needs in a timely manner. Very happy for the service they provide.

HA
HEATHER A.
Lake Bluff, IL
GMC Yukon
09/11/2018
ROCK STAR TREATMENT
My neighbor had used Duxler and suggested I try them as I was fed up with dealerships not knowing how to fix their own trucks they and are incompetent.

I can't say enough for this group. The work, care and attention to detail they have provided to my 4 trucks has been outstanding !!!

DIANE M.

09/06/2018
Friendly

CAROL S.
09/01/2018
The service members are all great ,
. Duxler has serviced my vehicles for many years and I'm al ways satisfied. The men find any problem and take care of it.

BARB B.
Toyota Sequoia
09/01/2018
Customer service
The guys bend over backwards to give great customer service and take care of the customer.

JACKIE C.
Kia Soul
08/28/2018
Flexible willing to help in an emergency. Trustworthy group hard to find in today’s world.
Mike Foster runs a great business. We have been customers for thirty years and we trust Mike always.
He does what is needed and does it with s smile.

NK
NORMA K.
Round Lake Beach, IL
08/28/2018
Employees are always friendly and helpful. They take the time to thoroughly answer my questions.

JAMES C.
Acura TL
08/18/2018
New tires
Great service ! Timely, efficient, and courteous.

ALLAN S.
Hyundai Azera
08/14/2018
Great and friendly service!
Great, friendly service. Not only did I get a set of Bridgestone Turanza tires at a decent price, I also got the brakes checked and the oil changed. Oil price was terribly expensive but what I needed to get done I got done. Thank you again!

BP
BILL P.
Elmhurst, IL
08/10/2018
Fast and friendly service and a great place for tires and car service
Been taking my car and my wife's car to Duxler Tire for years. Mike and his crew and very professional and the the reviews are always great when you do your research. I noticed most customer are on a first name basis with the sales team so you know they've been going their for years. If you want great, fast friendly service at a fair prices, you need to go to Duxler Tire.

KW
KEVIN/JANET W.
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
08/06/2018
Service excellence!!!
Honest, timely, quality service and just great overall customer treatment and experience!!!

STEVEN S.
08/06/2018
Rav4
There is only 5 Stars, they deserve 10 Stars, they provide 10 Star Service!!!

TW
TOM W.
Waukegan, IL
Chevrolet Corvette Stingray
07/27/2018
Quality & Friendliness
When dealing with Mike's team for my Corvette you always know you will get quality service, in a timely manner by a friendly team.

STEVE S.
Round Lake, IL
07/27/2018
Quick stop
Standard oil change that had me in and out in 40 minutes.

STEVEN S.
07/26/2018
Best Auto Repair in Town
This is and always will be the place for my car maintenance. The best repair service around.
Top, Quality, realibility, very competitive pricing, and Honesty. You get what you need!!!