09/22/2020
Friendly & Honest Service
Had my truck inspected and received a call that my brakes would pass inspection, but not by much. They easily could've just told me they failed inspection and I needed new ones, but they didn't. I always appreciate the honesty and integrity of the way they run their business.

AC
Amy C.
Honda Civic Si
09/11/2020
Honest, knowledgeable, reliable
Ed offers excellent customer service & prompt communication. We are long time satisfied customers. ERM has kept our cars running for 30+ years.

SL
Stephen L.
09/11/2020
The owner is on site all times good work at good prices
Owner is on site all times great work a great prices one of the cleanest shops I've ever been to highly recommend it

Jennifer F.
Willow Grove, PA
Honda Civic Coupe
09/04/2020
Amazing
Going to the mechanic used to be one of my least favorite things. It used to make me so anxious that 1. I wouldn't understand what was wrong 2.That it would always be a gazillion bucks 3. That I would be without a car for a long time. ..but these guys are the best! Honest, friendly, accommodating, fast and super reliable! I never have to worry about anything. Will even tell me if something isnt necessary ( especially since my car is 22 yrs old) . Explain everything to me in layman's terms so I understand. My whole family goes here and many people I know and no one has anything but rave reviews! I wish I would have started going here sooner. Also they are just incredibly nice.

MF
Michael F.
Warminster, PA
Chevrolet Captiva Sport Fleet
09/04/2020
Excellent service as usual.
Service is, as usual, excellent. The people are very friendly and knowledgeable. The owner is very friendly and makes you feel like he’s known you for decades.

Michael H.
Abington, PA
Volvo S60
09/03/2020
Excellent service!
Great family run business with excellent service, reasonable prices and reliable workmanship. I have all four of my family vehicles at ERM and would highly recommend to everyone!!

Margaret G.
Jenkintown, PA
Nissan Rogue
09/03/2020
Wonderful, friendly and helpful staff!
Very satisfied with the service and I will be returning for all servicing on my car going forward.

Scott C.
Jenkintown, PA
09/02/2020
Ed and his crew are the greatest
Ed always explains everything and is more then fair with his charges. It’s just nice to have a place like ERM where I can just drop my car off and not worry I’m going to be ripped off.
Great people!!!!!!

FD
Fiona D.
Kia Soul
08/28/2020
Good timely repair
Good diagnosis of the issue with my car, fixed in one day!

Michael R.
08/26/2020
Super fast and friendly
Needed to get my car inspected and needed an oil change. Called ahead set up an appointment dropped the car off and it was done in a couple of hours. No unexpected delays or expenses. Very friendly staff and super quick. I would highly recommend. I’ll be taking my vehicles here for now on.

NM
Nyoka M.
08/26/2020
Always pleasant customer service.

Katie B.
08/21/2020
They are always helpful!
Ed and his team are awesome. Whenever I call they are helpful and accommodating. Never a problem - they get the job done small or big! They explain the work they did in detail. Highly recommend ERM.

Jeff S.
08/21/2020
Excellent service.
Honest and dependable. Never any issues.

Mary C.
Elkins Park, PA
08/19/2020
I have been going to ERM for 30 years. I have brought two cars from them. So obviously I trust them & the service they provide or I would not keep going back. Ed always explains everything he fixed in my car & let’s me know what can wait to be fixed in the future. I have always been satisfied with the service at ERM & I highly recommend you give them a try - you won’t be disappointed!

08/15/2020
Top notch service.
Friendly and professional. Excellent work.