BR
Bonnie R.
Abington, PA
02/26/2019
Great place very friendly and easy to make an appointment.

Saturn VUE
02/26/2019
Best customer service
Best customer service in town! HIGHLY recommend ERM !

BE
Baron E.
02/24/2019
Inspection/Oil Change
No issues. Ed and the others have always done a great job keeping our vehicles well maintained.

MF
Michael F.
Jeep Patriot
02/23/2019 Category: Service
Michael said the staff is quick, they are honest, and he never has a complaint.

CK
Curtis K.
GMC Yukon
02/22/2019 Category: Service
Curtis said the business was fine. The experience was excellent. The staff was honest and trustworthy.

DJ
Dan J.
Pennsylvania
02/12/2019 Category: Service
Dan said they have been doing work on his vehicle for 10 years and always do an excellent job.

PK
Pete K.
Jenkintown, PA
02/08/2019
Got me out of a jam
Brakes were metal to metal. E.R.M. fixed them same day and did my inspection too. Thanks for the find and fast work.

BL
Brian L.
Nissan Versa
02/07/2019
Great guys
I've been going to ERM for many years. I completely trust Ed with our cars. I have never felt like I was "sold" an unneeded repair or service. These guys take care of you.

Lansdale, PA
Lexus GS 350
01/29/2019
Fair pricing; honest.
Fair pricing. Ed is honest and Only performs work that is necessary.

BA
Beverly A.
Toyota Camry Solara
01/26/2019 Category: Service
Beverly said they are the best.

LP
Lawrence P.
01/25/2019
State Inspection
I can always depend on Ed and the other members of his professional staff to do the job right and with care. We’ve been loyal customers for over 20 years and the team at ERM has never let us down.

EB
Elissa B.
Toyota Yaris
01/25/2019 Category: Service
Elissa said the employees were incredibly friendly. They were competent. They provided excellent service.

LO
Lavern O.
Wyncote, PA
Dodge Journey
01/23/2019
Customer Service
The crew was attentive and patient with my situation. I was able to ask questions amd get answers to make decisions. They took the time to explain things and were qui k to act and complete the work timely

Nissan Rogue
01/22/2019
Excellent, friendly service
Ed and his team handle their business quickly, professionally, and at very reasonable cost. I highly recommend using ERM for any automotive servicing needs!

Sharon M.
Chevrolet Cruze
01/19/2019
Professional, competent , skilled , trustworthy
I have been bringing my cars there for over 20 years . As a single woman who knows nothing about cars I rely on Ed and his staff . They always come through for me . They are professional, competent and trustworthy .

BF
Billi Joanna F.
01/16/2019
Great service - nicest honest guys
I was recommended to ERM i’m a friend of mine and I couldn’t be happier. They are the nicest guys. They are always super accommodating, and I feel always honest as well . You’ll love it here !

Sage W.
Levittown, PA
01/01/2019
Thanks!
Thanks, guys for fitting me in on short notice and getting me out very quickly. Although you are almost 30 miles away, I try to bring my cars to you when I can because I appreciate the quality of your work. More importantly, trust is the biggest factor for me. I know that ERM is an honest shop and only performs repairs when necessary. Thanks!

Michael B.
Flourtown, PA
Chevrolet Suburban
12/22/2018 Category: Service
Michael said the business did a good job.

ME
Michael E.
Abington, PA
12/21/2018
These folks are honest and friendly. Service is quick and done well.

Jill S.
12/21/2018 Category: Service
Jill said Ed never tries to get her to do anything she does not absolutely need. If she can wait to do something, he lets her know. She trusts ED.