GS
Gregory S.
2020 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
10/19/2020 Category: Service
need better help
how is it you keep a car for two days and you can not fix the problem
Michael S. from Earnhardt Hyundai North Scottsdale responded on 10/19/2020

Gregory we're sorry to hear your concerns were not fixed.

Noises that happen over 75mph are difficult for us to pin down, we did commit quite a bit of time and more than 35 miles of test driving trying to pin down your noise and we're sorry to hear that the molding we replaced on your driver's rear window did not turn out to be the ultimate cause.

I'd like to find time that you and our shop foreman could go for a drive together so you can demonstrate your noise for him.  We did think we had the solution and it would never be our intention to return your car to you unfixed.

Please call me to coordinate we'll get to the bottom of this.

CO
Charles O.
2019 Hyundai Tucson
Excellent experience
Service was exceptional and they always explain what was done or needed

NK
Norma K.
2015 Hyundai Genesis
10/16/2020 Category: Service
Kelly in the Service Department!!!!!!!!!
Kelly, Follows Through on my cars Service 100% every time!!!!!!!!

DO
Debbie O.
2011 Hyundai Elantra
Exceptional
Michael service manager was efficient quick I’m kind got the job done in no time

2018 Hyundai Elantra Gt
10/15/2020 Category: Service
Courteous
Knowledgeable

2020 Hyundai Kona
10/15/2020 Category: Service
Impressive knowledgeable considerate Service
I had my first oil change & tire rotation service and when I arrived was greeted immediately by a gentleman who informed me that Ben was finishing up with a customer and would be right with me and offered me a water. Ben ran through the information with me and asked if I would like a car wash then estimated total time to be about an hour. I went for a walk while I waited and got a call 45minutes later that I was all set. They have great attention to detail and it’s evident that they hold themselves to a high standard.

John F.
2012 Hyundai Genesis
10/13/2020 Category: Service
This is by far in my 81 years, the best service ever experienced. I have come to know many in the service area and enjoy my visits. Michael Sullivan runs a good organization.
Michael S. from Earnhardt Hyundai North Scottsdale responded on 10/14/2020

Thank you John for the wonderful review and glowing recommendation.

It is always great to see you and it has been our absolute pleasure to be your dealer.  We look forward to being here for you for all the years, miles, and Genesis to come.

Michael "Sullivan" Southern
Master of the Color Printer and Service Manager

Mc L.
2016 Hyundai Genesis
10/13/2020 Category: Service
M C
Great

Thank you Mc!

We are happy to be your dealer and we'll look forward to seeing you again next visit.

FA
Fausto A.
Cave Creek, AZ
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
10/12/2020 Category: Service
Your kindness ,punctuality and efficiency
As I wrote in the previous page , I like the way you are dealing with your customers and the good services you are providing, always with great kindness.
Michael S. from Earnhardt Hyundai North Scottsdale responded on 10/13/2020

Thank you for the positive review.

We are happy to be your Hyundai dealer andwe look forward to serving you again.

Ronald M.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
10/12/2020 Category: Service
Michael S. from Earnhardt Hyundai North Scottsdale responded on 10/14/2020

Thank you Ronald for the wonderful review.

We are happy to be your dealer and we look forward to seeing you again next visit.

2020 Hyundai Kona
10/08/2020 Category: Service
Service Appointments
The word “appointment” in car servicing might as well mean “hurry up and wait”. I had a 3pm appointment and was told that my car would only need oil change, air in the tires, and a quick check up. I was told about an hour’s wait, which seems typical, but by the 2nd hour, I started to get antsy. Turns out, the car goes to the last spot in a queue. They may stop taking cars @4pm, but they sure as heck don’t try to have your service done by then. It might as well be walk-in only...
Michael S. from Earnhardt Hyundai North Scottsdale responded on 10/10/2020

We are sorry you did not have the perfect experience we want you to have when you come to us for service.

When your appointment was made on Friday the 2nd we had every intention of inviting you in and completing your car in our normal 45 min to 1 hour time frame.  We have 3 dedicated Express Service bays and they are pumping our cars in and out, all day, everyday.  Every once in a while our express racks may become backed up when cars need extra work or attention and likley that was what had happened during your visit.

There is no 'hurry up and wait' attitude here, our sole intent with our Express Service is to get you in, get you out, and get you back to your life.  We know you come a long way from 35th Ave and Happy Valley to service with us and we want to restore your faith that our primary goal is to make every visit you have as excellent as can be.  The obstacles we had this visit are unusual, but if you will contact me directly ahead of your next service I'll make sure it doesn't repeat.

Richard S.
10/08/2020 Category: Service
Fun to visit
All of the personnel here are great. we are always greeted like old friends. The service is punctual.
Michael S. from Earnhardt Hyundai North Scottsdale responded on 10/14/2020

Thank you Richard for the wonderful review.

Always great to see you and we look forward to being here for you for all the years, miles, and Hyundais to come.

El Paso, TX
2021 Hyundai Veloster
10/05/2020 Category: Service
Kelly Lara was great and friendly
Michael S. from Earnhardt Hyundai North Scottsdale responded on 10/05/2020

Thank you for the wonderful review and recommendation for Kelly Lara your advisor.

We are happy to be your Hyundai dealer and we look forward to seeing you again next visit.

Catherine S.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
10/04/2020 Category: Service
No car wash
Need to fire up the car wash with service guys!
Michael S. from Earnhardt Hyundai North Scottsdale responded on 10/05/2020

Thank you Catherine - that is our plan.

Our car wash should be up an running this week, come back for your raincheck - we'd love to get your car cleaned up for you!!!

New River, AZ
2013 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
10/03/2020 Category: Service
efficient, clean, friendly
efficient, clean, friendly, competent
Michael S. from Earnhardt Hyundai North Scottsdale responded on 10/05/2020

Thank you for the great review and recommendation.

We are happy to be your Hyundai dealer and we look forward to serving you again.