Overall Rating 4.7959186/5Overall Rating 4.7959186/5Overall Rating 4.7959186/5Overall Rating 4.7959186/5rating 4.7959186
Overall Rating 2.20408/5Overall Rating 2.20408/5rating 2.20408rating 2.20408rating 2.20408

SR
Sandra R.
Positive
Excellent service experience from start to finish!
MICHAEL S. from Earnhardt Hyundai North Scottsdale responded on 08/18/2018

Thank you for the excellent review.

We are happy to be your Hyundai dealer and we look forward to serving you again.

RL
Randy L.
08/18/2018 Category: Service
I had an issue with the steering and brought my Sonata in to have it checked out. I needed a new coupler and it was under warrenty and an appointment was set up. Matt was very friendly and helpful.
MICHAEL S. from Earnhardt Hyundai North Scottsdale responded on 08/18/2018

Thank you Randy for the great review.

We're glad Matt was able to solve your steering issue and also get Hyundai to pick up the tab.  We are glad to be your dealer and we look forward to being here for you for all the years and miles ahead.

Good experience
Parts ordered correctly, on time and all work was done to expectations. Thank you
MICHAEL S. from Earnhardt Hyundai North Scottsdale responded on 08/18/2018

Thank you for the great review.

We are glad we could help and we look forward to seeing you again next visit.

Cave Creek, AZ
Best Service
Always courteous & prompt service. Thanks Ricardo.
MICHAEL S. from Earnhardt Hyundai North Scottsdale responded on 08/18/2018

Thank you for the wonderful review and recommendation for Ricardo Garcia your advisor.

We are happy to be your dealer and we look forward to being here for you for all the miles to come.

Cheryl M.
Surprise, AZ
2012 Hyundai Azera
Matt Kirrwan provides excellent Customer Service
I had engine problems with my Azera and Matt and his team diagnosed and repaired my car and went the extra mile to take care of the 51 days of car rental. I would recommend Earnhardt Hyundai in Scottsdale to everyone. First class business and staff.
MICHAEL S. from Earnhardt Hyundai North Scottsdale responded on 08/18/2018

Thank you for the excellent review.

Well this was a tough one, and we appreciate all of your patience while we worked with Hyundai to find the best solution for you and your Azera.  Multiple Hyundais now, we have been very happy to be your dealership and we look forward to serving you for many more years, miles, and Hyundais to come.

SE
Stacey E.
08/17/2018 Category: Service
They always take the best care of our car.

Thank you for the wonderful review.

We are happy to be your dealership and we look forward to serving you for many more years and miles to come.

JE
Jenny E.
08/17/2018 Category: Service
This was first time I had my new car in for service. Norm took great care of us and the car. The waiting area was comfortable with wifi and coffee bar. Will return for our next scheduled service
MICHAEL S. from Earnhardt Hyundai North Scottsdale responded on 08/17/2018

Thank you for the great review and recommendation for Norm Rosen your advisor.

Jeffrey L.
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
08/17/2018 Category: Service
Earnhardt makes it easy to get car serviced
From the front desk to the service manager and employees, it is extremely easy to make an appointment, bring in your vehicle and have it serviced well and on time.
MICHAEL S. from Earnhardt Hyundai North Scottsdale responded on 08/17/2018

Thank you for the wonderful review.

We are very happy to be your Hyundai dealer and we look forward to serving you for many more years and miles to come.

Susie C.
08/17/2018 Category: Service
Great follow through, notification, and customer service
The service department always does s great job. From start to finish. I appreciate the great care they take of my vehicle and how communicative there are.
MICHAEL S. from Earnhardt Hyundai North Scottsdale responded on 08/17/2018

Thank you for the amazing review.

We are happy to be your Hyundai dealer and we look forward to seeing you again next visit.

KW
Kelly W.
2015 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
Love this place!
I have been using this dealer since I bought my car over 3 yrs ago. They are always very helpful & friendly. The service is great!

Thank you for the wonderful review.

We are very happy to be your Hyundai dealer and we look forward to being here for you for all the years and miles to come.

Chandler, AZ
08/17/2018 Category: Service
Always efficient and timely!
I look forward to my oil change appts and seeing the team there they are a great group love you guys!
MICHAEL S. from Earnhardt Hyundai North Scottsdale responded on 08/17/2018

Thank you for the great review.

PV
Patricia V.
great friendly service
Everyone is always helpful and pleasant. Norm Rosen answered questions and is always efficient.
MICHAEL S. from Earnhardt Hyundai North Scottsdale responded on 08/17/2018

Thank you for the great review and recommendation for Norm Rosen your advisor.

LC
Larry C.
im in awe!
Only one complaint.
Put doughnuts out in waiting area.
At least when I have an appointment with you. Coffee is good for doughnuts.
MICHAEL S. from Earnhardt Hyundai North Scottsdale responded on 08/17/2018

Thank you for the positive review.

Bagels, doughnuts, fruit cups, we try to have snacks on hand whenever come for service.  Better than all of that though is our Car Care Express service, oil changes and more while you wait.  Our goal is always to get you in, get you out, so you can get back to your life (and all the tasty treats out there in the wider world).

Thank you for choosing us and we look forward to serving you again.

Thanks!
Took my car in because tge trunk wouldnt open and got an pil change and new battery. Great service. Ben was great to work with
MICHAEL S. from Earnhardt Hyundai North Scottsdale responded on 08/17/2018

Thank you for the great review and recommendatio for Ben Girard your advisor.

Raven M.
2014 Hyundai Elantra
AMAZING CUSTOMER SERVICE
EVERY-TIME I COME TO THE HYUNDAI DEALERSHIP I GET EXTREMELY GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE. THE GUYS ARE ALWAYS WILLING & READY TO HELP ME . PLEASE CONTINUE TO PROVIDE SUPERIOR CUSTOMER SERVICE I'M SO GRATEFUL AND THANKFUL. EVEN THOUGH THE PRICES ARE KIND OF HIGH I KNOW THE JOB WILL BE DONE EXACTLY HOW IT'S SUPPOSE TO BE. IF YOU NEED HELP PLEASE ASK FOR MR.JIM HE ALWAYS MADE ME FEEL WELCOME SINCE THE FIRST DAY I WALKED INTO THIS HYUNDAI DEALERSHIP. I TRULY HAVE NOTHING BAD TO SAY. THANK YOU GUYS FOR EVERYTHING AGAIN.
MICHAEL S. from Earnhardt Hyundai North Scottsdale responded on 08/17/2018

Thank you for the wonderful review - wow!

We are very pleased to be your dealer and we look forward to being here for you for all the years, miles, and Hyundais ahead.

TW
Tony W.
Peoria, AZ
08/15/2018 Category: Service
The People are Fantastic!!
The Service. Manager Michael Southern has got his Team Hyundai in Amazing Skill Sets to help Hyundai Customers.

Wow - thank you!

We are glad to be your dealership and thank you for sharing.

2018 Hyundai Kona
08/15/2018 Category: Service
Confusing start but ended on a good note
I called earlier in the week to make a service appointment for Friday morning, everything was confirmed. The person I talked to told me that it would take about 1-2 hours and that I could go and come back. When I arrived Friday morning they did not have me on their service list appointment, but they made it work and put me in line. I worked with Michael Saccheri and he was wonderful to work with. He informed me that it would take about 1-2 hours if I waited at the service center, but if I left the people waiting would be attended to first. He said since because it was my first time getting service done there that he would put it that I was waiting at the dealership and give me a call when my car was ready, but for next time if I want it done in that time period I would need to wait. Michael was very accommodating, nice, and very understanding. He gave me his business card to make sure that the appointment mishap wouldn't happen again. The customer service here was outstanding and everyone was very friendly. Overall the experience here was great and I do plan on returning.
MICHAEL S. from Earnhardt Hyundai North Scottsdale responded on 08/17/2018

That was a very confusing start for sure.

We appreciate you being patient while we sorted it all out and we're glad that Mike Saccheri was able to get us all back on track and that you have a direct line to him for next time.

Thank you for choosing us and we look forward to seeing you and your Kona again next visit.

2015 Hyundai Genesis
Efficancy
Great people
MICHAEL S. from Earnhardt Hyundai North Scottsdale responded on 08/17/2018

Thank you for the great review.

BR
Brian R.
08/14/2018 Category: Service
Great service. Very friendly and fast!
MICHAEL S. from Earnhardt Hyundai North Scottsdale responded on 08/17/2018

Thank you for the excellent review.

PF
Patti F.
Fountain Hills, AZ
2008 Hyundai Santa Fe
08/13/2018 Category: Service
Program FOB for Keys
I purchased a key FOB for my Hyundai Santa Fe on line as it was much less expensive than at the dealer. I knew I had to take it to the dealer for programming and I was expecting that to be a problem because I didn't buy the FOB there...no...they were able to program, no problem! They even pointed out that I had a low battery so I replaced that while I was there. Easy...in and out. My biggest issue with this dealer is that its virtually impossible to call in and make an appt. for service. Yes, you can do it on-line but sometimes I just need to talk to the service dept. But other than that, always a good experience.
MICHAEL S. from Earnhardt Hyundai North Scottsdale responded on 08/14/2018

Thank you for the wonderful review.

While we always recommend geniune Hyundai parts we understand the temptation to find after or grey market substitutes.  Although we cannot guarantee the results with non-factory parts, we do our best to be accomodating.  Congratuations are in order as well, experience tells us most of those non-genunie parts never work at all, so finding one that works is fortunate.

Thank you for choosing us and we look forward to serving you again.