David B.
Mesa, AZ
2015 Hyundai Genesis
Professional.
Routine maintenance, but always friendly and professional.

James R.
Good visit
Thank-you

Donald W.
2019 Hyundai Tucson
Customer service 😊
We were greeted and taken care of right away.

JO
James O.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
Earnhardt Hyundai Genesis, best in town
Earnhardt gets your loyalty by taking care of you. Honest, friendly, comprehensive support

Michael S.
2019 Hyundai Elantra
Excellent!
This is my first oil change on my new Elantra.
Boy was I satisfied! I was greeted by Luke, he was so nice. He then introduced me to Ben who said hello with a big smile. After our hello’s Ben got right to business and walked me through the campaign my car needed and info about the oil change and oil change Interval. His in-depth knowledge of Hyundai’s shows me he wants my little Elantra to last FOREVER.
Thank you again, Ben you ROCK!!!!

LE
Leonardo E.
Great, professional staff.
Super Service Dept., prompt. thorough and professional service.
MICHAEL S. from Earnhardt Hyundai North Scottsdale responded on 02/25/2020

It has been our absolute pleasure to be your Hyundai (and Genesis) dealer - thank you for choosing us and we look forward to being here for you for all the years, miles, and vehicles to come.

TH
Thomas H.
2020 Hyundai Palisade
Fast service-done right
Had my Palisade in for its initial oil change and repair of a crack in the windshield resulting from a rock being thrown from another vehicle. The service department coordinated the timing of the oil change so that as soon as it was completed the glass technician went to work on the car. The entire process was less than 90 minutes. That included the complimentary car wash.
MICHAEL S. from Earnhardt Hyundai North Scottsdale responded on 02/25/2020

Thank you Thomas for the wonderful review and recommendation.

It has been our absolute pleasure to be you and your family's dealer these many years now, thank you for choosing us and we look forward to being here for you for all the years, miles, and Hyundais to come.

Hope you're feeling better soon!

Cave Creek, AZ
Perfect service
I’ve shared how much I love my Tucson and one of my friends purchased after driving my car! And even better is the wonderful timely service provided to maintain my car, professional, attentive, and always courteous!
This dealership is the best!
MICHAEL S. from Earnhardt Hyundai North Scottsdale responded on 02/25/2020

Wow - thank you for being a Hyundai Brand Ambassador.

We are very thankful for your patronage and we look forward being here for you for all the years, miles, and Tucsons to come.

Thank you, thank you, thank you!

JO
Judy O.
02/24/2020 Category: Service
Top notch service and staff! Beautiful waiting area.
MICHAEL S. from Earnhardt Hyundai North Scottsdale responded on 02/25/2020

Thank you Judy for the excellent review.

We are happy to be you dealership and we look forward to seeing you again next visit.

AD
Adam D.
2013 Hyundai Elantra Gt
Generations of Earnhardt
We have been using Earnhardt for decades and have always been overwhelmingly pleased with the service and treatment we've received from them. We dealt with another dealer for our Dodge Truck and were very displeased. May just trade it in for a Hyundai, who knows!
MICHAEL S. from Earnhardt Hyundai North Scottsdale responded on 02/25/2020

Thank you Adam for the great review.

Your Dodge Truck wouldn't be the first we've taken in on a new Hyundai and if you need something bigger than your Elantra GT - keep an eye out for the Hyundai Santa Cruz coming soon, not soon enough, but soon...

Alan M.
Fountain Hills, AZ
30,000 mile service
Excellent customer service!!!
MICHAEL S. from Earnhardt Hyundai North Scottsdale responded on 02/25/2020

Thank you Alan for the excellent review.

We are happy to be your Hyundai dealer and we look forward to being here for you for the next 30,000 miles and beyond.

Raymond M.
2011 Hyundai Genesis
Great customer service.
Our advocate Ricardo has given us excellent service every time we service the car. He makes sure that I have transportation to and from home, that the car is clean before I pick it up. He lets us know immediately if anything out of the ordinary. It is a pleasure to work with him.
MICHAEL S. from Earnhardt Hyundai North Scottsdale responded on 02/25/2020

Thank you Raymond for the wonderful review and recommendation for Ricardo Garcia your advisor.

We are very happy to be your Genesis dealer and we look forward to being here for you for all the years and miles ahead.

HF
Hugh F.
2015 Hyundai Genesis
02/23/2020 Category: Service
quality staff and service
The service staff has always been courteous and complete in explaining what services should be done and what to expect
MICHAEL S. from Earnhardt Hyundai North Scottsdale responded on 02/25/2020

Hugh it is always great to see you, this time especially after all you've been through.

Thank you for choosing us and we'll meet again for coffee and car service whenever you're ready.

KW
Kim W.
02/23/2020 Category: Service
Thorough
They identified a difficult transmission problem.
MICHAEL S. from Earnhardt Hyundai North Scottsdale responded on 02/25/2020

Thank you Kim for the great review.

We are glad your Tucson is back to perfect and we look forward to seeing you again next visit.

AP
Andrew P.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe
02/21/2020 Category: Service
Friendly and honest
Ben Gerard is my maintenance advisor and has done an amazing job keeping my car going.
MICHAEL S. from Earnhardt Hyundai North Scottsdale responded on 02/25/2020

Thank you Andrew for the amazing review and recommendation for Ben Girard your advisor.

We are happy to be your Hyundai dealer and we look forward to being here for you for all the years and miles ahead.