Overall Rating 4.8360631/5Overall Rating 4.8360631/5Overall Rating 4.8360631/5Overall Rating 4.8360631/5rating 4.8360631
Overall Rating 2.11475/5Overall Rating 2.11475/5rating 2.11475rating 2.11475rating 2.11475

Castle Rock, CO
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe
02/16/2019 Category: Service
Great service to an out of state visitor and customer
Annually we drive our 2014 Santa Fe to Arizona for a winter visit. Typically we require routine service such as oil and filter change at Earnhardt Hyundai while staying near Phoenix. Scheduling that service in advance is always easy to do. The service representatives are friendly and helpful, and ready to have our car serviced. The service is always done promptly and well. Without asking they always have the car washed and cleaned inside. Due to the fact that we are traveling, we have some personal items in the vehicle, and I ask that it be locked before and after service. They insure that it stays locked and park it in front of the service entrance so they can watch it. This going the extra step that sets them apart.

Judith C.
02/16/2019 Category: Service
New Service
This was my first experience at this dealership. I previously owned cars where a car wash was included with service. This is a nice touch that would be appreciated if Earnhardt did this. Mike was very helpful.

GA

great service

Jay S.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Norm Rosen is the best
Norm’s customer service is the best ever.

MJ
Margaret J.
2005 Hyundai Elantra
Courteous knowledgeable employees
Norm Rosen is aa asset. He takes the time to discuss with you the reason for bringing car in and then explains ways to fix the problem. The servic technician, Zach Towne, took the time to drive around parking lot to explain what could be making the “squeaks”. Overall I was very satisfied with everyone.

Globe, AZ
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
The People at the Dealership
Arrived at Service Dept ahead of time. They took me in anyway. Did not have to wait. Vehicle completed within the specified estimated time. Richard in Service was great.

Susan B.
Awesomeness 👌
The team at Scottsdale Hyundai is the very best👌High class service the vehicle is high class I enjoy every visit and I am treated with the most courteous professional service every visit.

BF
Barbara F.
02/14/2019 Category: Service
Very organized, professional, and attentive to customer service!
I was impressed with the organization and knowledge of the associate helping me. My car was serviced, the recalls were attended to, and suggestions were made for future service. I was quickly driven home. I was called when my car was finished in a timely manner and a shuttle driver was sent to pick me up. It made the experience pleasant (except for the moment of payment - which is very understandable - but no surprises.)

Robert B.
2012 Hyundai Veracruz
rear brake job
It's good.
MICHAEL S. from Earnhardt Hyundai North Scottsdale responded on 02/15/2019

Thank you for the positive review.

We are happy to be your Veracruz dealer and we look forward to serving you again next visit.

Michael Southern

HO
Henry O.
2012 Hyundai Veracruz
SERVICE REPAIR
Richard Ellis my service rep. took care of my repair making everything easy and hands free for this visit. I would like to Thank Him again and all others that worked on my vehicle.

Sam M.
02/14/2019 Category: Service
Great leadership and customer service
Greta job!!

EH
Eric H.
Awesome
I had some scheduling issues on my part and Ben took care of them each time they arose. He is the best.

KN
Kathryn N.
Vancouver, WA
02/13/2019 Category: Service
My service advisor, BEN GIRARD !!!!!
When ever I go to Earnhart to have a service done Ben try’s to make sure that I am in and out in reasonable time . And why I am there the service wait area is clean , pleasant and they offer coffee , water usually some fruit and or pastries and great popcorn for you to enjoy why you wait . And you can watch tv , or read magazines or catch up on your phone message’s .

2007 Hyundai Santa Fe
Fuel pump issue?
Had to continually pump the gas pedal to start and keep the car running one afternoon. Seemed like a fuel pump problem. Took it in for that problem and 105k maintenance service. The service associate kept us posted on the progress and what they found. Replaced the fuel pump and completed the maintenance on time as scheduled. Good job!

WD
William D.
2013 Hyundai Equus
1st out of concierge service
Excellent service. First time I had to pay (67,500 miles). Always great experience.

LL
Lillian L.
02/12/2019 Category: Service
Staff is very friendly and helpful
I have faith in my service manager. Ben is honest and has been great to work with I trust him with my car

Leslie M.
02/12/2019 Category: Service
Why Mike Southern And His Team Are Super Heroes!
If you need help with budgeting because you are "under water" with your finances, think of Mike Southern as your personal super hero Aquaman.
If your Batmobile is driving you batty because it needs repair, think of Mike Southern at your caped crusader who will save the day - and your budget.
And if your super car isn't running so super, let mild mannered Mike Southern have his team of super heroes tune it up to be faster than a speeding bullet, more powerful than a locomotive and able to drive by tall buildings in a single trip.

Debra W.
2017 Hyundai Accent
Warranty repair
I had my battery changed and it was still under warranty. I didn't have an appointment but they took care of me anyway and it was quick.