Overall Rating 4.8275864/5Overall Rating 4.8275864/5Overall Rating 4.8275864/5Overall Rating 4.8275864/5rating 4.8275864
Overall Rating 2.15517/5Overall Rating 2.15517/5rating 2.15517rating 2.15517rating 2.15517
Latest Review about 1 hour ago

12/19/2018 Category: Service
Service dept.
Great service, timely and friendly service writers

Sally H.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe
12/19/2018 Category: Service
Customer Service
Reasonable maintenance costs and good customer service. Also able to take care of recall issues quickly. Like the car wash too!

12/18/2018 Category: Service
In addition to great sevice the staff was very frindly and helpful.
The service on the vehicle was completed within specified time as I waited for the vehicle. I was very pleased with this. I will continue using this dealership for all my services and also consider them when I'm ready to purchase another vehicle.

LT
Leota T.
service
Ben is a valued employee and your service is excellent

Clean and well maintained

Carol P.
Glendale, AZ
2013 Hyundai Veloster
Mike Southern, Service Manager
Mike always helps me out when I bring my car in. Takes excellent care of me and my little veloster. Always checks everything to be sure all is working and safe for me to drive. I trust Mike completely with my car.

SN
Stephen N.
12/17/2018 Category: Service
Am always please with the customer service

JE
Jaafar E.
2015 Hyundai Genesis
Excellent team
I always get an excellent service and always on time I love it

PV
Patricia V.
12/17/2018 Category: Service
Always a pleasurable way to spend your money!
Whether you are just having an oil change on the car you bought there or needing to catch up on the recommended service, everyone is professional and friendly. I have always been satisfied with Earnhardt Hyundai North Scottsdale.

Lyman S.
2011 Sonata Service
Excellent all-around service as per usual with Earnhardt Scottsdale North Hyundai!

Cynthia H.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
12/16/2018 Category: Service
I don't know what review title is?
I'm new to the area. They were very friendly, answered my questions, and bent over backwards to be sure I was comfortable.

Mae P.
2008 Hyundai Santa Fe
12/16/2018 Category: Service
Always curtious, helpful care, advice
Staff always answer any question I have, warned of battery needing replacement so I wasn’t caught with it dead. As an older woman certainly appreciate their timely help & suggestions saving me car problems.

TG
Terry G.
Don’t like the add on
Excellent service. If you want me to do a survey do not ask me to type this in. It’s a turn off and I will not do surveys like this in the future

LA
Leona A.
Friendly and professional
Earnhardt Hyundai in Sottsdale has an amazing service center. The scheduling my appointment to picking up my car when do is her was seamless and courteous experience. My service advisor Matt was particularly incredible!

emergency service
location and quick response time when bringing car in for service

LC
Lisa C.
Happy Customer!
Superior staff and service! I love this dealership!

AG

BD
Benito D.
12/14/2018 Category: Service
Service@ Hyundai
Excellent service, prompt and courteous

FA
Fausto A.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
12/14/2018 Category: Service
Reasons for our satisfaction
We have purchased our excellent Hyundai Santa Fe' Sport 2013 at Earnhardt North Scottsdale and since then all the regular maintenance services have been performed there.
We always found the same friendly reception, the same kindness of your personnel, the same efficiency and punctuality. and a very comfortable waiting place.
We sincerely appreciate your services and we will certainly remain your loyal clients.