Earnhardt Hyundai North Scottsdale

Always exceptional service with Ben Girrard

2020 Hyundai Kona
01/12/2021 Category: Service
Service on Car
Took my car in for regular service & had it back in less than 45 minutes.

Dean M.
2020 Hyundai Palisade
01/11/2021 Category: Service
Exceptional Service
Scheduled maintenance was completed within an hour!

Joseph G.
01/07/2021 Category: Service
The personel
I received an appointment on short notice near the holidays. Our Tucson was washed and vacuumed which was appreciated
Michael S. from Earnhardt Hyundai North Scottsdale responded on 01/11/2021

Thank you Joseph for the wonderful review and recommendation.

We're glad that Kelly was able to get you in, get you out, and get you back to your Holidays smoothly.  We're here for you when you need us and we look forward to seeing you again next visit.

GS
Gerald S.
2020 Hyundai Palisade
01/05/2021 Category: Service
Service on 2020 Palisade
great service and great team
Michael S. from Earnhardt Hyundai North Scottsdale responded on 01/05/2021

Thank you for the fantastic review.

We are so happy to be your Hyundai dealer and we look forward to being here for you for all the years and miles ahead.

Donna C.
01/04/2021 Category: Service
Efficient
Good place to do service on vehicle.

Thank you for the great review.

We are happy to be your Hyundai dealer and we look forward to serving you again.

01/04/2021 Category: Service
Good job!
I was very pleased with the service at Earnhardt and especially working with Rickcardo.

FB
Frank B.
2020 Hyundai Elantra
01/01/2021 Category: Service
Always ready to help and get things done
I brought two cars in for Service. Nazy, the Service Coordinator was patience with me and listened . I was more concerned about my daughters car because she was visiting me in Arizona and to drive back to Colorado Springs. It was during the holidays and she made an appointments to service my car and my daughter's care in few days. Thank you for inspecting our cars and doing all the service work . I felt great that my daughter would be safe driving back to Colorado.
Michael S. from Earnhardt Hyundai North Scottsdale responded on 01/02/2021

Thank you Frank and daughter.

We are glad we could help and we hope she has an uneventful trip back up to Colorado Springs.

CR
Carlos R.
2016 Hyundai Equus
01/01/2021 Category: Service
New to dealership. Service was excellent but it took 3 appointments to finally get it right
Will see how everything goes from now. Too early to give it two thumbs up

Thank you for the great review.

We are happy to be your Equus dealer and we look forward to serving you again - it is difficult to keep every part we on hand for the Equus, but we certainly hope for less than 3 trips next time.

AH
Ashley H.
Peoria, AZ
12/31/2020 Category: Service
Great First Impression
This was my first time to this dealer and the staff were very friendly and accommodating! My service advisor spent time explaining how the oil changes work under warranty, which was very helpful!

Thank you for the great review.

We are happy to be your Hyundai dealer and we look forward to seeing you again next visit.

Cave Creek, AZ

Good customer service

CG
Constance G.
12/25/2020 Category: Service
Always a pleasure, never a hassle!
They people here treat you
Ike the valued customers we are. They are kind, efficient and knowledgeable and try to make everything easy. I appreciate it!
Michael S. from Earnhardt Hyundai North Scottsdale responded on 12/28/2020

Thank you for the wonderful review and recommendation.

We are very happy to be your Hyundai dealer and we look forward to being here for you for all the years and miles ahead.

Claire B.
12/24/2020 Category: Service
2020 Sonata
Great cars - Great staff - Great service - wouldn’t go anywhere else

Michele H.
2020 Hyundai Santa Fe
12/24/2020 Category: Service
Always be vigilant with Car Dealerships
I am speechless to the problems that I have encountered with this car!!
Wish I had bought a Toyota or Honda.
My stupidity!
Michael S. from Earnhardt Hyundai North Scottsdale responded on 12/24/2020

Michele we are sorry you are off to a slow start enjoying your new Santa Fe.

It really is a great car and we are confident it will give you many years and miles of service and we'll be here to help all along the way.