Overall Rating 4.8823524/5Overall Rating 4.8823524/5Overall Rating 4.8823524/5Overall Rating 4.8823524/5rating 4.8823524
Overall Rating 2.18824/5Overall Rating 2.18824/5rating 2.18824rating 2.18824rating 2.18824

11/18/2019 Category: Service
Courtesy and caring.
Every time we go there our car is so well taken care of. They check out everything and I know that we are in good hands.
MICHAEL S. from Earnhardt Hyundai North Scottsdale responded on 11/18/2019

Thank you for the wonderful review and recommendation.

We are happy to be your Hyundai dealer and we look forward to being here for you for all the years and miles to come.

BD
Bernard D.
2015 Hyundai Elantra
11/16/2019 Category: Service
MICHAEL S. from Earnhardt Hyundai North Scottsdale responded on 11/18/2019

Thank you for the excellent review.

We are happy to be your Hyundai dealer and we look forward to serving you again.

David W.
11/16/2019 Category: Service
Could not have been better
Kelly was terrific. My appt was for 11:30 but I had to drop it off first thing in the morning on my way to work. Maintenance was done by 11:00; 30 min before the were even scheduled to look at it! Courtesy met me at my house and took by back to dealership. Cost was exactly what I was told it would be.
MICHAEL S. from Earnhardt Hyundai North Scottsdale responded on 11/18/2019

Thank you for the wonderful review and recommendation for Kelly Lara your advisor.

We are happy to be your Hyundai dealer and we look forward to being here for you for all the years and miles ahead.

VN
Vinod N.
11/14/2019 Category: Service
Service manager Mr. Michael Southern is very professional, just and customer caring person. His staff serving me was equally good.
I am extremely pleased with the service.

Thank you Vinod.

It has been our absolute pleasure to be your Hyundai dealer, thank you for another wonderful review and recommendation.  We look forward to being here for you for all the years and miles to come.  Thank you for choosing us.

MZ
Michael Z.
11/14/2019 Category: Service
Service Department
Very modern and clean facility. Service was prompt and on-time. Service advisor Norm treats you with respect and as a valued customer.
MICHAEL S. from Earnhardt Hyundai North Scottsdale responded on 11/14/2019

Thank you Michael for the positive review and recommendation for Norm Rosen your service advisor.

We are happy to be your dealership and we look forward to seeing you again next visit.

If there is anything we can do to earn that 5th star please let us know.  We want you to have perfect experiences in our service department and if there is something we're missing we'd like to improve.

John F.
2012 Hyundai Genesis
11/13/2019 Category: Service
My Guys
Best Service always! Personnel are friendly, professional and helpful in keeping my Genesis running. I feel like I am visiting a friend during my service experience.
MICHAEL S. from Earnhardt Hyundai North Scottsdale responded on 11/14/2019

Thank you John for another wonderful review.

You were an early Hyundai adopter and your loyalty to us and the brand means so much.  Thank you for choosing us and we look forward to being here for you for all the years, miles, and Hyundais to come.

AR
Adrianna R.
11/13/2019 Category: Service
Great
MICHAEL S. from Earnhardt Hyundai North Scottsdale responded on 11/13/2019

Thank you Adrianna for the wonderful review and recommendation.

SP
Suzanne P.
Peoria, AZ
2015 Hyundai Genesis
11/12/2019 Category: Service
The people and teamwork
Please keep the sales team out of the service department. I will come to you when I am ready to buy.
MICHAEL S. from Earnhardt Hyundai North Scottsdale responded on 11/12/2019

Thank you Suzanne for the wonderful review and endorsement.

It has been our pleasure to be your Genesis dealer and we look forward to being here for you for all the years and miles ahead.

Carefree, AZ
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/11/2019 Category: Service
Earnhardt is our family favorite!
From the moment I arrived in the drive of the service department, there was someone there to obtain my name and reason for the appointment. Everyone was very friendly, and so happy to assist...a great team effort! Everyone encouraged me to enjoy the waiting area, stocked with various refreshments and snacks. It's such a pleasure to relax and know once services have been completed, your vehicle has been properly addressed and a free wash, as "frosting in the cake!" Incredible!
MICHAEL S. from Earnhardt Hyundai North Scottsdale responded on 11/12/2019

Thank you for the AMAZING review and recommendation - thank you so, so much.

We have worked hard to make our store a place where people want to both work and do business and we're glad you've enjoyed the atmosphere we've created.

Thank you for choosing us and we look forward to being here for you for all the years and miles ahead.

HK
Howie K.
2008 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/11/2019 Category: Service
Extremely satisfied with service.
Kelly made me feel very wel CV one and list er ned to my description of my issue. She also called and told me when it would be ready. A ride was provided by Gary and I am pleased with how the car is performing.
MICHAEL S. from Earnhardt Hyundai North Scottsdale responded on 11/12/2019

Thank you Howie for the great review and recommendation for Kelly Lara your advisor and Gary our courtesy driver.

We are very happy to be your dealership and we look forward to being here for you for all the years adn miels ahead.

NS
Norman S.
West Bloomfield Township, MI
Great Dealership
Great service and personnel.

BP
Bertha P.
11/10/2019 Category: Service
Routine Maintnance
As always we receive great service from the minute we come in and leave. The car was completed within the time frame and this included washing. I look forward to my next appointment as I will be replacing all four tires next month.
MICHAEL S. from Earnhardt Hyundai North Scottsdale responded on 11/11/2019

Thank you for the wonderful review and recommendation.

We are very happy to be your Hyundai dealer and we look forward to being here for you for all the years and miles ahead.

MK
Margaret K.
11/10/2019 Category: Service
Ricardo Garcia
I took my car and I will still do because they know what they are doing
MICHAEL S. from Earnhardt Hyundai North Scottsdale responded on 11/11/2019

Thank you for the positive review.

EH
Eric H.
Queen Creek, AZ
11/08/2019 Category: Service
Very good service
MICHAEL S. from Earnhardt Hyundai North Scottsdale responded on 11/09/2019

Thank you for the great review.

We are happy to be your Hyundai dealer and we look fowrard to serving you again.

VD
Vince D.
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
5 star
Ricardo is fsbulous

Ricardo is fsbulous!

Thank you for the great review.

Fast and quality service
Fast and quality service

Thank you for the great review and recommendation.

We have been very happy to be your Hyundai dealer and we look forward to serving you for all the years, miles and Hyundais to come.

2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
Hyundai Routine Service
Fast professional car wash

Kari B.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
11/05/2019 Category: Service
Did a great job
Norm did a great job and got my back to me when promised
MICHAEL S. from Earnhardt Hyundai North Scottsdale responded on 11/06/2019

Thank you for the great review and recommendation for Norm Rosen your advisor.

Michael P.
2016 Hyundai Veloster
11/05/2019 Category: Service
great service
Michael abd Jason are great highly recommend.

TV
Thomas V.
11/04/2019 Category: Service
Good service visit
Great staff. Upfront service and cost explanation. Work done in a timely manner plus the car wash!
MICHAEL S. from Earnhardt Hyundai North Scottsdale responded on 11/04/2019

Thank you for the excellent review and recommendation.

We are happy to be your dealership and we look forward to being here for you for all the years and miles ahead.