Business Solutions

East Coast Automotive

Tell others about your recent experience with this business.

Review Details
Minimum characters is 5. Your character count is
Not at all likely
Extremely likely
Your Information
We only display the first letter of your last name.
Latest Reviews
LD
Linda D.
09/28/2022
Assessment
Took my car in for an assessment and estimate. Excellent service and honest evaluation.

OS
Ovid S.
09/27/2022
Lickety-split
I bought a car in April and had ECA do a post-purchase diagnostic. They said the rear brakes should be replaced in 6 mos.+/- I drove 160 miles because i...

BT
Ben T.
09/21/2022
Mega reliable.
My go-to independent on the Seacoast! Great communication, quality work, reasonable price.

DA
David A.
09/15/2022
Another quality service
Made an appointment for an inspection, they turned it around quickly and let me know it was ready right away. I have had 3 other cars worked on here and...

09/14/2022
Detail Oriented and Thorough
We have been customers of East Coast for years. We inherently trust all the direction and advice. You can rest assured all work is detail oriented and...