JANET H.
Chevrolet HHR
02/15/2019
your all great people
very good at your job with cars and people

AC
ANNETTE C.
02/13/2019
Honest and friendly
Glad we found this place after our other place closed. Only heard great things about this business. I have been very happy with their work. Highly recommend!

ES
ERNIE S.
Anaheim, CA
02/11/2019
This was my first visit to Eberhardt's and I will definitely be back.
Dan was awesome, he explained everything that was needed and the price for my repair was very reasonable.
The Family at .. from Eberhardt's Tire & Automotive responded on 02/12/2019

Thank you very much, Ernie, This is very kind. The pleasure is all ours believe me.

Take Care,

02/07/2019
1st Impression
They use patch and not a plug to fix my tire. I felt like I got my money's worth. I'll go back.

MI
MIKE I.
02/04/2019
Was here once before, several years ago and then moved away. I just moved back and when I needed tire help I still remembered these guys. Fast, friendly, and efficient. I recommend!
The Family at .. from Eberhardt's Tire & Automotive responded on 02/05/2019

Mike,
    Thank you, it's nice to have you back.

BW
BRITTANY W.
Grays River, WA
02/03/2019
Trust-Worthy Quality Service
After being ripped off by sebteral mechanics who took advantage of seeing a young woman that does know any better.. I can't begin to thank Eberhardts for the honesty and integrity. The owner Dan feels would warm and being a father himself I trust him and his staff.. my family wouldn't take their cars anywhere else!

LG
LEO G.
Irvine, CA
Ram 2500
02/01/2019
In and out quickly
They were very professional on the phone when I initially called and when I arrived for my vehicle service. They got me in and out quickly for an alignment while I waited.

TL
TONY L.
Ram 1500
01/31/2019
Always the best!
Happy customer for many years

RODGER C.
01/30/2019
Keep my baby in top shape
Been going here for years nothing but a bunch of great guys and excellent service sometimes a little busy but that's expected with a good shop

RN
ROBERT N.
Scion tC
01/30/2019
Why I’m a repeat customer
Great, quick service at an unbelievable price.

PC
PAMALA C.
Yorba Linda, CA
01/24/2019
Excellence
I cannot say enough about this place. Excellent service, prices, and friendly staff. Everything I need.

VC
Victor C.
01/21/2019
Wonderful vehicle
The MBenz GLK is a truly reliable car. The MBenz is going strong on its seventh year. It only visited a shop for its regular maintenance.
Comfortable, have enough power (300hp) with adequate handling for a small SUV. It lives up to the Mercedes name. It still looks beautiful and the paint is still very good for its age.

VC
VICTOR C.
Mercedes-Benz GLK-Class
01/21/2019
Excellent employees
I buy my tires in this shop. I have been a customer for more than seven years now. Tires are comparably less expensive than competitors.
The employees are friendly and efficient. Patrons should come early or be prepared to wait.
However, I find the tire rotation service costly at $30.00.

AG
AMY G.
San Marcos, CA
Lexus ES 350
01/17/2019
Outstanding service!
This shop is an honest, clean with a very professional team. Their prices are great and very competitive with other shops around. You are treated like a real client/family and not just a number. I much prefer personal honest service and not just getting sold something I don't need like I have had at other places. I highly recommend them for all maintenance needs.

JOCELYN H.
Cadillac SRX
01/16/2019
New Tires
I needed new tires because the tires were not safe any longer. I called Dan and he had the tires in by 10 and I drove off a bit later, in the rain, feeling safe knowing I would not be sliding all over the road.

TH
TAMARA H.
Buena Park, CA
01/14/2019
Perfect Service
I dropped my Jeep off after hours, a mechanic was still there and graciously secured my vehicle behind the gate. This is the best autorepair shop, I have ever encountered, in 40 years of car ownership.

Huntington Beach, CA
Dodge Challenger
01/11/2019
I was told by my brother to come here for honest, reliable service. He wasn't kidding. The people that work here are kind and helpful. I felt I got the best deal around for 2 new tires for my 2017 Challenger. I went back in to have them check the tread for wear. These folks that work here are awesome. Thanks, guys!!

AJAY S.
Yorba Linda, CA
01/10/2019
Customer Service.
Love the service I receive each and every single time. I can call get price and availability of tires Dan will tell me if he has them in stock or has to pick it up. Calls me when tires r in set up time for me to come in. I’m normally in and out 30-40 minutes. That’s what I call customer service.

JIM G.
Anaheim, CA
01/09/2019
Very helpful and friendly staff. Quick turnaround
I took my truck in for alignment and was quoted a fair price. They checked and the alignment was within specification. I was shown that my tires had cracks and should be replaced. As they did not have the tire size in stock, I was told to call in advance for them to order them. There was no charge for the alignment check. I called the next week and the tires were available the next day.

PF
PAUL F.
01/06/2019
Excellent service!!
The Family at .. from Eberhardt's Tire & Automotive responded on 01/07/2019

Thank you so much, Paul. Please have a wonderful New Year.

Take Care,