MARY M.
Orange, CA
Acura 3.2CL
12/13/2018
Friendly and fast service
Over all the service was great, fast and done by friendly people I appreciate all your help and guidance.

SHANE S.
Mercedes-Benz CL-Class
12/13/2018
Won't go anywhere else
Best shop in north OC!

CHUCK M.
12/11/2018
Great experience at Eberhardts
When I had work done on my car the pricing was very good for what they did. A few days later I had an issue with what they did. They took care of the problem quickly. I will be getting more things done at Eberhardts in the future. A great bunch of people work there.

12/01/2018
New tires and brakes
Good pricing and service

JESSE S.
Escondido, CA
Honda Civic Coupe
11/28/2018
Nail in tire
Service was easy and fast.
Thank you.

JELENA F.
Lexus ES 350
11/21/2018
Oil change plus
I had a great experience getting my oil change/ service at eberhardts. They were efficient and courteous and thoroughly inspected my car making recommendations as needed. I trust them.

RUBEN G.
Yorba Linda, CA
11/21/2018
Great service and friendly staff.
Bought 4 tires. Installation fast. Staff is very friendly and knowledgeable. Best in my book.

CLIFF C.
Santa Ana, CA
Chevrolet Silverado 2500HD
11/13/2018
New tires
Order Saturday they called at 8:15 Monday they had them . I arrived about 9 and was out about 9:45. Fantistic service as usual.

BECKY H.
Hyundai Accent
11/10/2018
The best tire place
They are very fast, very honest and friendly, but not over the top. I drive 5 miles each way to go to Eberhardt's as it is worth it!

PF
PAUL F.
Orange, CA
11/06/2018
Excellent service, honest and fair prices.
The Family at .. from Eberhardt's Tire & Automotive responded on 11/07/2018

Thank you very much, Paul, that was more than kind. we are glad to help. Please take care,

:-) Dan

Garden Grove, CA
Chevrolet HHR
10/30/2018
Great prices
It was good to be able to make an appointment for new tires

TH
TIFFANY H.
10/30/2018
love this place
I am very skeptical when I take my car places, but this place never fails. They are honest, nice and wait is not long at all.

VH
VON H.
10/29/2018
Locally owned, honest service
I enjoy spending my money locally, it's not a corporate store who is there to sell unneeded services... that's what makes it a great place to go to!

ROBYN W.
Land Rover Range Rover Evoque
10/28/2018
Great honest service
Brought my car in for brakes. They couldn’t just replaced them. But instead informed me that I still had plenty of thickness left on my pads. Did notice I had new tires, so suggested an alignment since one wasn’t done when I bought the tires. Great service

OR
OMAR R.
Honda Accord Coupe
10/26/2018
Excellent - honest service
Dan and Teo always give honest, excellent service for a fair price.

10/25/2018
Wonderful place
I always get my car serviced here. It a great place and they do a fantastic job! I highly recommend it to others!

TR
TONY R.
GMC Sierra 3500HD
10/18/2018
Great crew working down there
Always great customer service and friendly guys. Top notch work.

TH
TAMARA H.
Buena Park, CA
10/15/2018
The Best service I have ever had
HONEST repair shop, clean lobby, experienced mechanics, no upselling, perfect service!! I went to many establishments with poor results and shady people before being referred to Dan and his team.I highly re commend this tire and repair shop.The only drawback if there is one, other people know how great they are so you may need to make an appointment for faster repairs.I will not use another shop again, prices are very reasonable too.I promise you will not be disappointed!

JOEL M.
10/15/2018
Tire replacement
I got a nail in the side wall of a tire that had more than 50% of tread life left. Eberhardt's had a used tire with even more tread on it than mine for $50.00. They changed out the tires, checked the pressure on the other tires and they finished in less than 30 minutes.

DELORES L.
Dodge Charger
10/11/2018
Hard workers! Decent pricing amazing customer service
Absolutely Amazing hard workers !!! Brought my car in for some alignment work and the manager and his crew did such an amazi k8ng jib taking care of me I will be back for i have other stuff that needs attention on my car...