Kia Sorento
07/30/2021
Tires
Honest and Great customer service. I did not have to wait long for my vehicle to get done. Very happy with their service.

JE
JANET E.
Yorba Linda, CA
Mercedes-Benz E-Class
07/29/2021
Thanks for the EXTRA service!!
My car had the wrong tires when I bought my used Mercedes and I gave them the size I thought was correct. Upon arrival at the shop they realized the error and got the right size quickly!!!

JULIE F.
Anaheim, CA
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
07/26/2021
Excellent customer service!
Been coming here for years. Friendly service & great prices.

SCOTT M.
Aliso Viejo, CA
07/25/2021
Brakes were done same day. I was surprised when they were able to fix my interior door panel same day. The door panel was 6-8 weeks out when I tried to order it but they found one locally and were able to get it done along with my brakes. Great job! 👍
The Family at .. from Eberhardt's Tire & Automotive responded on 07/27/2021

Scott, thank you. we are very pleased that you are happy with your Chevrolet Silverado repair. Belive me, it truly is our pleasure to help. Please take care,

:-) The Gals, Guys and Dan

EV
ELIZABETH V.
Anaheim, CA
Subaru Impreza
07/24/2021
Honest and reasonable costs
Knowledgeable and prompt personnel.
Very detailed and honest.
The Family at .. from Eberhardt's Tire & Automotive responded on 07/27/2021

We are very, very please that you and your Subaru Impreza are happy. The pleasure is all ours.

:-) Dan and the gang

DAVID C.
Nissan Versa
07/22/2021
Great as always
Quick, fair, and friendly staff. Couldn’t ask for more!
The Family at .. from Eberhardt's Tire & Automotive responded on 07/23/2021

David, Thank you, your compliments are very well received.

Please take care.

PA
PAUL A.
07/21/2021
Eberhardts is my place
Eberhardts is my place, to take my vehicle and know that whatever the problem, or the need Eberhardts can handle it. Dan and Teo are awesome genuine people, and there’s no other place I’d rather go to have my truck worked in then there. Good job everyone.

NR
NATALIE R.
07/18/2021
Excellent Service Again
Excellent service.

TOM S.
07/16/2021
Great service. Great people.
Always do a great job, tires, oil change, everything!!

TP
THOMAS P.
Walnut, CA
Ford Edge
07/12/2021
I told Dan that my tires had tread, 47k miles, but made a lot of noise. I wanted a reasonable price tire as I was going to trade it in next year. His recommendation was perfect and within my budget. The tires were installed in the hour time that he quoted. I will return for any future service required
The Family at .. from Eberhardt's Tire & Automotive responded on 07/20/2021

Thomas, thank you so much. We are all pleased that you are happy and will always try to do our best.

Take cae,

SHANE S.
GMC Yukon XL
07/10/2021
Best auto care shop in North OC
Wouldn't take my vehicles anywhere else...

WW
WADE W.
07/08/2021
I have been bringing my vehicles here for a very long time. They always have the best service.

SF
STEPHEN F.
Mercedes-Benz GLC
Trust these guys!
You can trust your vehicle to these men because they work as a team. Everyone has a job to do and they do it well.
The Family at .. from Eberhardt's Tire & Automotive responded on 07/08/2021

Thank you very, very much..

MARTIN S.
Yorba Linda, CA
Ford C-Max Energi
07/08/2021
I have always gotten great service at Eberhardt’s I will be sure to remember they are not open on July 4’th weekend next year.