TR
TONY R.
GMC Sierra 3500HD
10/18/2018
Great crew working down there
Always great customer service and friendly guys. Top notch work.

TH
TAMARA H.
Buena Park, CA
10/15/2018
The Best service I have ever had
HONEST repair shop, clean lobby, experienced mechanics, no upselling, perfect service!! I went to many establishments with poor results and shady people before being referred to Dan and his team.I highly re commend this tire and repair shop.The only drawback if there is one, other people know how great they are so you may need to make an appointment for faster repairs.I will not use another shop again, prices are very reasonable too.I promise you will not be disappointed!

JOEL M.
10/15/2018
Tire replacement
I got a nail in the side wall of a tire that had more than 50% of tread life left. Eberhardt's had a used tire with even more tread on it than mine for $50.00. They changed out the tires, checked the pressure on the other tires and they finished in less than 30 minutes.

DELORES L.
Dodge Charger
10/11/2018
Hard workers! Decent pricing amazing customer service
Absolutely Amazing hard workers !!! Brought my car in for some alignment work and the manager and his crew did such an amazi k8ng jib taking care of me I will be back for i have other stuff that needs attention on my car...

JELENA F.
Lexus ES 350
10/07/2018
Our new family tire and car service place
My whole family has been taking our cars to Eberhardt’s and so far we are all satisfied with the provided service. We are making this company our new tire and car service store.

JEFFREY B.
Ford
10/05/2018
Great crew
My tire shop
The Family at .. from Eberhardt's Tire & Automotive responded on 10/05/2018

Thank you so very much, Jeff, this really means a lot to us.

Take care,

PS
PETER S.
Hyundai Genesis Coupe
10/03/2018
Best service
Went in for an oil change and some new front tires, service was done within a good time lapse. Didn't try to upsell me on anything I didn't need. Any questions I had were answered perfectly! I'll be back to this place for all my cars services!
The Family at .. from Eberhardt's Tire & Automotive responded on 10/05/2018

Hi Peter,
    I just wanted to thank you for taking the time to offer your sentiment. I am so glad that we made you happy. Please take care.

JOHN B.
Mercedes-Benz ML350
10/01/2018
Fantastic Tires
I shopped for 3 weeks for tires. I used Dan’s original recommendation and could not be happier with the tires. Continental LX 20 for my ML 350 diesel. Dan has great prices and great service. His people are very knowledgeable and courteous. I also used him on a lift for my Ford van and they did a perfect job even though it was difficult.

KT
KAREN T.
Mazda Protege
09/26/2018
New tires
The Family at .. from Eberhardt's Tire & Automotive responded on 09/27/2018

Thank you very much, Karen. The pleasure was all ours.

BOB B.
09/26/2018
Good price
I have been coming here for years and have sent many people to this shop.
It is by far the best tire shop in Orange County.
However, my most recent visit seemed to take an inordinate length of time for a tire purchase. Over an hour plus for 4 tires mounted and balanced is not what I am accustomed to at Eberhardt's. I might expect slower service on a weekend but certainly not on a weekday. All this after I had made an appointment and verified inventory the day before.
C'mon guys! You are better than that.

EW
ESTINA W.
Hyundai Veloster
09/25/2018
The people
I didn’t have an appointment and they were busy, they still made time to check out my car. The only place I take my car. They’re friendly, honest and no games

SJ
SARNIAN J.
09/24/2018
Dealer service at lower price!
I came back for service because the price was right and the last time I got the feeling that this was a mom and pop type/neighborhood auto shop. The owner was friendly the first time around... this time he seemed to busy to chat but that’s understandable as it was very busy. The service was done in a shorter time than I expected. I was told the issues my car had and was given recommendations. The car service they provide is good.

BARRY S.
09/20/2018
Trust
I trust them to do the job w/o expensive add-ons.

SHANE S.
09/19/2018
Won't go anywhere else
Best place to go for honest repairs

MARIE S.
09/15/2018
Honest trouble shooting
I am grateful to have been given a glowing referral of Eberhardt’s service . After bringing my husband’s car for maintenance I found you were great trouble shooters. You found and repaired many problems. Next step was my vehicle. You were thorough and found no service needs. This allowed me to see your committment to the customer and service needed. Thank you. Your honesty shines brightly.
Marie
The Family at .. from Eberhardt's Tire & Automotive responded on 09/15/2018

Ma'am, we certainly don't deserve these lovely comments, but it is important to me that you know how much all of here appreciate them. You are very kind.

Please take care,

AC
ANNETTE C.
Orange, CA
09/13/2018
Great Customer Service
This was my first time going to Eberhardt Tires after many many years of an established relationship at a different company that closed. It was very important to find a new company that had the same customer service and honesty as my other. After MUCH research I have found this company to be just that and more. Had my car totally serviced and new tires. Very clean buisness. Dan is a great guy. Very helpful. I would highly recommend this company to everyone .
The Family at .. from Eberhardt's Tire & Automotive responded on 10/04/2018

Annette,
    Thank you. You are too kind and we are very happy that you are happy. Please take care.

09/10/2018
Thanks!!!
My tire (left rear) was found completely deflated after my shift, and you saved me from taking a day off by repairing the tire. It is a good thing!!!!

TD
TERI D.
09/10/2018
Reliable and trustworthy service!
I would highly recommend eberhardt's Tire Company. The owner Dan was so honest and trustworthy. I think I have found my new mechanic! Thank you for all your help Dan.

HR
HUGO R.
09/08/2018
Honest, friendly and very efficient people. They offer very good quality products as well.

Dana Point, CA
Mercedes-Benz Sprinter Crew Vans
09/07/2018
Excellent Customer service, Clean shop, Great Prices A++
Support this neighborhood family run business. Intelligent and professional customer service. Fair and honest pricing. The waiting room was spotless, the bathroom was clean and tidy (like the waiting room) and Dan is an awesome and sweet guy to work with - he knows his stuff ! What a refreshing experience to deal with someone knowledgeable these days. Many thanks to Eberhardts - I got a great deal and my van rides sooo smooth. Adios, Costco !