DAVID D.
Honda Civic Cpe
08/17/2018
Fair price, honest, friendly, quick
My first experience was great. I appreciated that they showed me my parts that needed replacement and explained to me what needed to be done next. I’ll be back.

HP
HUNTER P.
Ford Expedition EL
07/22/2018
Tire Repsir
Prompt and friendly service.

HG
HEBIVERTO G.
Chino Hills, CA
06/13/2018
Very impressed.
Everyone was very nice and attentive. The mechanic drove my truck out of the work bay when I picked it up. He shook my hand, thanked me for coming, and wished me a nice rest of my day. Nice hospitality overall. The shop was clean and waiting area very neat and welcoming. Prices were a bit on the high side, but the customer service, cleanliness, promptness, and quality of work were worth it.

TL
TONY L.
Ram 1500
05/25/2018
COMPLETE SET OF TIRES AND ALIFGNMENT
The staff at Eberhardts tire has ALWAYS been a pleasure to work with ! With numerous vehicles throughout the family items always need to be done.
friendly staff, quality service and at a fair price !

been using them for more than 20 years!
The Family at .. from Eberhardt's Tire & Automotive responded on 06/01/2018

Tony thank you,

We could not do it without folks like you.

Please take care,

KRISIE P.
Yorba Linda, CA
Chevrolet Avalanche
04/24/2018
Always go out of their way for the customers
My family has been doing business with them for a very long time. I really needed tires and they were closing but they stayed open so I could get there get 2 new tires and totally took care of me. Great company t do business with and we are never disappointed. Thanks for all you do

Toyota Matrix
04/23/2018
Came in early and prevented a Blowout
Went in for routine rotation and they found a nail in one of the tires. Great timing since I was going to San Diego that morning. I am always happy to go to Eberhardt's.

Thank you.

:-)

Orange, CA
Acura RDX
04/22/2018
Just a small lobby but you feel comfortable while waiting
Dan and staff are courteous and efficient. Their Service is good and dependable. Price is so reasonable! I would definitely recommend them to my friends!

Hi,
 Thank you very much for your wonderful sentiment, we are pleased that we are able to help.

Take Care,

04/20/2018
Exelente
Really good service Nice people very friendly exelent thanks a lot
The Family at .. from Eberhardt's Tire & Automotive responded on 04/23/2018

Thank you very much, we are very glad to help.

BR
BOB R.
Yorba Linda, CA
04/19/2018
Tires
Good service, friendly and knowledgeable staff.

BL
BRIAN L.
Toyota FJ Cruiser
04/18/2018
Great service and affordable prices
I have been going to Eberhardt's Tire for well over 15 years and have always received excellent service and reasonably priced tires. Dan and his grew are top-notch and understand the value in good customer service. I cannot recommend them highly enough!
The Family at .. from Eberhardt's Tire & Automotive responded on 04/18/2018

Brian,
    Thank you so much, the pleasure is all ours.

WC
WHITNEY C.
04/17/2018
Such great service!
Once again I had to bring my car to Eberhart’s. My air conditioner had just stopped blowing air randomly. Took my car in and gave me the run down of what would take place and an estimated cost. Fixed my car and communicated with me whenever needed. I go to Eberhart’s when needed because their business and work is trustworthy. The day I was there another customer was also saying how trustworthy they are and how they get the job done. Take your care here!.
The Family at .. from Eberhardt's Tire & Automotive responded on 04/18/2018

Whitney,
   I just wanted to thank you for offering your feelings, this was very kind. Please take care,

JOE F.
Toyota Pickup
04/16/2018
These guys are awesome!!
Full of care, keep you up to date with adds or changes, and ALWAYS going the extra step, because they are nice and good people at Ebenhardts! Every single time.. Thanks Dan and Crew.
The Family at .. from Eberhardt's Tire & Automotive responded on 04/16/2018

Joe,
     You are a very kind soul, Thank you very much, my friend.

LD
LIVIANU D.
Lexus ES 350
04/04/2018
Teo and Eric, just great
Very professional very friendly very fast and I would recommend it to my closest friends or family.Thank you for your dedication and passion of excellence
The Family at .. from Eberhardt's Tire & Automotive responded on 04/04/2018

Thank you so very much, your compliments are very well received.
We are glad that we could help,

:-) Teo and Eric

HP
HUNTER P.
Ford Expedition EL
04/03/2018
Professionalism, quality of service and attention to detail.

ED
ERICK D.
03/31/2018
Axle replacement
Great job as usual! Been going there for over 20 years, they always do a great job, on time and a good price

Eric
The Family at .. from Eberhardt's Tire & Automotive responded on 03/31/2018

Thank you Erick, Man 20 years, now you're making me feel old.    :-)

Please have a wonderful Easter.

--Dan

KIRK B.
Honda Accord Crosstour
03/30/2018
Quick Friendly Service
A recent visit was to replace four tires. Eberhardt's was the most competitive price. The tires came in exactly as promised. They had me in and out in under a hour.
The staff is always friendly, the waiting room was comfortable. I have been coming to Eberhardt's for many years and they provide consistent good service.
The Family at .. from Eberhardt's Tire & Automotive responded on 03/30/2018

Thank you Kirk, the pleasure is all ours. :-)

Please take care,

--Dan

AE
ALAN E.
03/28/2018
Great staff and they know what they are doing.
Always well informed staff and pleasant to deal with

JJ
JAY J.
03/27/2018
They make you feel like family
I have gone to Eberhardt's tire for quite sometime now mainly for flat repairs. I really like the friendly mom and pop type of shop they have. I now have my Camry serviced there and I couldn't be happier.

GR
GLORIA R.
03/17/2018
Top auto care
The service was great , very through , and helpful. I would recommend to anyone looking for a great place to take there car , with excellent customer service