CHED H.
Volkswagen Beetle
06/16/2021
Great service center that handles all my needs with confidence
Several years ago the mechanic I used since 1975 retired. He was a great mechanic, but I had to go in search of a new one. I went to several shops before finding Echelon, but I never went to none of the other shops a second time .

Echelon motors can handle almost all of my auto needs, and they have been able to do a fantastic job on every occasion. They are my new go to mechanics, and I don’t mind saying that I am a loyal customer if the job is done professionally each time. That’s the results I have received from Echelon.

Thanks guys!

RT
RODGER T.
Chevrolet Sonic
06/16/2021
Great work.
Fast, honest service. Wet pleased. Great prices. Friendly.

RE
RICH E.
06/11/2021
Excellent automotive repair
I called around to try and get my car in for a repair, no other place would take me due to backlogs of vehicles. Echelon did though, and had my car running the same day. Highly recommend to anyone in the Dayton area.

SY
SARA Y.
Honda Fit
06/07/2021
Fast and friendly
They got me in last minute for an oil change...no waiting and I was on my way in about 15 mins

KR
KAYLA R.
06/02/2021
Kayla Rigsby
Solid

BRITTANY S.
06/02/2021
Amazing people!
Everyone here is beyond polite and helpful! Service is top notch!

JOSE G.
GMC Acadia
06/01/2021
Great customer service, high integrity, and excellent communication!
I had to tow my car in to find out what was the problem with it not starting. I got in contact with Kelsey to let her know that my car was being towed there. I let her know that I will call to see if it had arrived. Once my car arrived, she called me and let me know that it did arrived before I was able to call her back. From then on, she was in communication with me, letting me know the status and what the diagnostic was saying the problem could be. After, further assessment the experts notified me to let know that it was just a fuse. They did what they had to do and I went in to pick up my car.

This business demonstrated to me pure professionalism, great integrity, and excellent communication. I just moved here from Texas and they have certainly earned my continued business.

Seeing that the shop is small, I will definitely call in advance to schedule service to be done! That’s no biggie!

Totally recommend Echelon!

BW
Betina W.
05/29/2021
Great place
Awesome place to take your car. Love how personable Bob and Laura are. They make you feel not like a customer but family. Have taken both my older and newer car to this place. It’s a jewel among so many bad mechanic shops.

BRITTANY M.
05/18/2021
Starter
The service was outstanding. They put a new starter on my Sonata. Pricing very reasonable and great service. Staff was very helpful. The only shop in the area that will put on parts that you purchase on your own. Most shops want to over charge for parts and labor not here.

CHERRY M.
Nissan Sentra
05/15/2021
The friendliness and courteous of workers and how well they take their time make sure your diagnosis of your car problems is correct.
Nice

BECKY J.
Kia Niro
05/13/2021
Friendly, good service, quick
Very good service. Very friendly employees and very quick and her service

KJ
Keith j.
Saint Paris, OH
05/08/2021
Quick & dependable service
This is my place for oil changes. Reasonable prices, timely service and professional/courteous staff = Repeat Customer!!!

SJ
scott j.
05/07/2021
Quality work and fair pricing
They do quality work at a fair price.

Doug D.
Dayton, OH
05/01/2021
always helpful
They have a very helpful crew. Always ftiendly

JOHN C.
04/30/2021
Awesome Service!!
Auto repairs and service are top notch. Knowledgeable staff and reasonable prices.