RD
Rebecca D.
11/20/2020
Fast and efficient!
Got me right in for an oil change and didn't take long at all!

Scott C.
Springfield, OH
11/20/2020
Honesty and Integrity
After being told by another well known national repair shop that I needed a $1800 heater core and radiator replacement - Echelon discovered it only needed an Actuator and sent me on my way with all this money still in my pocket and heat in my Jeep

Sidney, OH
Ford Crown Victoria
11/18/2020
Great place
Great shop. Fast friendly and clearly had my best interests in mind.

katy m.
11/13/2020
Kind, Honest, Friendly, Inviting
My experience was amazing. My car is out of state registered and needed an inspection. They got me in the next day after called and I was in and out in 45 minutes!

Jayla W.
Ohio
Nissan Sentra
11/12/2020 Category: Service
Jayla said the business does good work and she likes going there.

Marilyn S.
Lincoln Town Car
11/12/2020 Category: Service
Marilyn said they have always been really nice, good , have always done a great job and she has no problem with them.

JAMES M.
11/10/2020
...
Everything seems to be in order and working well. This isnt always a given in mechanics, with so many unprofessional and unsavory characters in the field. Echelon was the right place at the right time for me. I would definitely use the services again in the future.

NB
Nikki B.
Centerville, OH
INFINITI QX60
11/09/2020
Love this place!
This business is always so friendly and knowledgeable. They always get me in and out quickly. I love that I can take me car to a shop that I can trust!

Dayton, OH
Honda Fit
11/07/2020
service
great service. mechanics are very helpful

Dominic S.
Jeep Cherokee
11/06/2020 Category: Service
Dominic said the business provided excellent quick service.

KL
Kanden L.
Dayton, OH
Hyundai ELANTRA
11/06/2020 Category: Service
Kanden said they worked with her schedule, got her in on the same day , were prompt and got her in and out.

Syenaa H.
Jeep Liberty
11/04/2020
The fix
Fortunately I didn't need my car, for the past couple of days, and I was able to schedule the fix up the next day. Took a few hours but my car is running pretty well. Thanks and will DEFINITELY come back.

SELINA M.
Honda Element
11/03/2020
Great people
Went and got some work done and they’re great and very friendly

FH
faith h.
Dodge Avenger
11/03/2020
Very Honest Done a great job on my car repair and Great and friendly customer service
Great customer service very friendly honest and reasonable.Done a great job on my car repair and would definitely recommend to have your car serviced with them

jacqueline m.
11/01/2020
They take there time and the truly care.
I love this shop just good people.