Karla S.
10/22/2020
Reliable
Chris always takes care of my car and I have a 2005 Buick Lacrosse and he's very thorough and does an excellent job very professional and respectful, not the highest of prices and he stands by his work.

FW
Fran W.
Toyota Avalon
10/15/2020
Five Stars for sure!
Chris has always been trustworthy and honest. I love the family atmosphere. We went to his father and watched Chris grow up to be a nice, honest young man!
Chris R., President from Hudson's Automotive Service responded on 10/16/2020

Thank you Fran for taking the time out of your busy schedule to post your response/review.  We thrieve on treating our customers they way we want to be treated and to keep their vehicles operating safely.

JEFF L.
Cadillac SRX
10/14/2020
As always, excellent!!
As always Chris, your work is excellent. Drives like a new car. I think we'll start calling you the Car Whisperer!
Chris R., President from Hudson's Automotive Service responded on 10/16/2020

Thank you Jeff for taking time out of your busy schedule to post your response/review.  We greatly appreciate your loyalty.  We thrieve on keeping our customers happy and their vehicles operating safely.  Have a safe trip and enjoy yourself.

MARY MS P.
Buick Enclave
10/14/2020
Confidence in service for my 12 year old car
I had my 3000 mile oil change as schedules and all was fine and confidence in my service.since my car is 12 years old I do trust Hudson,s to be honest about any items needed. Thanks Chris for building my confidence in your shop.
Chris R., President from Hudson's Automotive Service responded on 10/16/2020

Thank you Mary for taking the time to post your response/review.  We thrieve on keeping our customers happy and their vehicles operating safely.  Thank you for your trust and loyalty.

LH
LORI H.
Honda Element
10/13/2020
Hudson’s has been my automotive fix it place for a long time. They are courteous, efficient, friendly, and very good at their profession.
Chris R., President from Hudson's Automotive Service responded on 10/16/2020

Thank you Lori for your response/review.  We greatly appreciate your loyalty

mike r.
10/11/2020
Efficiency
I was driving by Hudson’s, saw the Pennzoil sign and remembered I needed an oil change. I’v Never looked back, since. They do all my repair work now, as well as maintenance. I recommend them.
Chris R., President from Hudson's Automotive Service responded on 10/16/2020

Thank you Mike for your loyalty and taking the time to post your response/review.  We thrieve on keeping our customers happy and their vehicles operating safely.

KH
KAREN H.
10/11/2020
Great!!
Trustworthy mechanics. Reasonable prices. Oil change - axle replaced - tire alignment + 4 quarts of tranny fluid under $700. Only place I will ever go. Even with 8 cars ahead of me mine was done next morning. Highly recommend.
Chris R., President from Hudson's Automotive Service responded on 10/16/2020

Thank you Karen for taking the time out of your busy schedule to post your response/review.  We appreciate your loyalty and we thrieve on keeping you pleased with our work performance in maintaining your vehicle and keeping it operating safely.

ROGER H.
10/07/2020
Easy to location. Nice knowledgeable people.
Great knowledgeable people. Always there to help. No pressure to have something done.
Chris R., President from Hudson's Automotive Service responded on 10/09/2020

Thank you Roger for taking time out of your busy schedule to post your response/review.  We appreciate all our customers, we thrieve on making our customers aware of what repairs need to be completed ASAP.  Once again thank you for your response.  Just give us a call 937-256-4163 if your vehicle requires any maintenance.

TJ
TERRI J.
10/06/2020
Chris never steers you wrong
I would never take my car anywhere else. Chris is reliable and honest
Chris R., President from Hudson's Automotive Service responded on 10/09/2020

Thank you Terri for taking time out of your busy schedule to post your response/review.  We greatly appreciate your loyalty.  We thrieve on keeping our customers vehicles operating safely.

JANIS/JENNIFER R.
10/06/2020
The people are always very friendly and I’m not high pressured in to getting something fixed that I go there to get fixed. The work that is done on my car is excellent
Same as in the review title
Chris R., President from Hudson's Automotive Service responded on 10/09/2020

Thank you Janis/Jennifer Ray for taking time out of your busy schedule to post your response/review.  We try to treat our customers the way we want to be treated.

MIKE R.
10/05/2020
Axle boots
Fine work performed in a timely manner.
Chris R., President from Hudson's Automotive Service responded on 10/09/2020

Thank you Mike for taking time out of your busy schedule to post your respone/review.  We thrieve on keeping our customers pleased and their vehicles operating safely.

Tim /Susan B.
Sugarcrk Township, OH
Lexus IS 250
10/01/2020
Like family
The people at Hudsons treat me like family,and do excellent work...
Chris R., President from Hudson's Automotive Service responded on 10/02/2020

Thank you Tim/Susan for taking time out of your busy schedule to post your response/review.  We do try to treat everyone like family because we want our customers to feel appreciated and respected.  We greatly appreciate your loyalty and look forward to seeing you on your next maintenance visit.  If you do any traveling be safe and stay healthy.

CP
Cheryl P.
09/23/2020 Category: Service
Cheryl said she had no problems and the staff was up front about the issues with the vehicle.
Chris R., President from Hudson's Automotive Service responded on 09/24/2020

Thank you Cheryl for taking the time out of your busy schedule to post your response/review.  We greatly appreciate your loyalty to our business.  We thrieve on treating our customers like family and keeping their vechicles operating safely.

AARON M.
Lexus GX 470
09/22/2020
Timing belt and water pump
Excellent job and the best deal around. These guys had great communication and showed me my old parts to give me a good idea of the wear.
Chris R., President from Hudson's Automotive Service responded on 09/23/2020

Thank you Aaron for taking time out of your busy schedule to post your response/review.  We thrieve on keeping our customers happy and their vehicles operating safely.

JO
Joe O.
GMC Envoy
09/18/2020 Category: Service
Joe said the staff were able to get him in at the last minute without an appointment.
Chris R., President from Hudson's Automotive Service responded on 09/23/2020

Thank you Joe for your response/review.  We greatly appreciate your business and glad we were able to accommadate you.  We thrieve on keeping our customers happy and thier vehicles operating safely.