TG
TODD G.
03/01/2021
Reliable and trustworthy
I’ve been using Hudson’s for years and really appreciate the personal touch and no nonsense diagnosis they provide.

Rose M.
Buick LaCrosse
02/25/2021
Friendly
These folks care about you and your vehicle

GP
Greg P.
02/20/2021 Category: Service
Greg said they have always done a really good job for him. They have always gave him a good deal and they have always kept his vehicles running.

TH
TERRY H.
02/19/2021
Good communication. Stayed with it till completed
Kept me informed and finished. The needed repairs. Easy to work with.

JE
JANE E.
Buick Century
02/19/2021
Quick, friendly and professional service
Quick, professional, knowledgeable and friendly service.

TN
THEO N.
02/18/2021
Great work!
Thanks for your great job!

Kathy B.
02/06/2021 Category: Service
Kathy said they were good, they did it in good time and treated her with respect.

KELLY / DARCY M.
02/03/2021
Always great customer service!
Chris accommodates my schedule to ensure I never have to wait very long for service!

AZ
ALICIA Z.
Nissan Rogue
01/27/2021
Trusted!
This was my first time at Hudson...wish I had found this place years ago. Great customer service...prices are good and I can trust them.

TT
TONY T.
GMC Pickup
01/22/2021
The guys are very professional and it’s very nice
Thank you very much for your excellent job your excellent work I’ve been struggling with that for the last few months and you guys didn’t awesome job the price was fabulous I recommend anybody and everybody
Chris R., President from Hudson's Automotive Service responded on 01/25/2021

Tony, thank you for the review. If there is anything at we can assist you with, please give us a call. We greatly appreciate any and all referals. Our best form of marketing is our customers. Thank you again.

BW
Barry W.
01/22/2021 Category: Service
Barry said it was great. He likes the staff, the guy who waited on him was nice and very professional.
Chris R., President from Hudson's Automotive Service responded on 01/25/2021

Barry, we appreciate all of our customers comments, without these it would be hard for us to determine where we are lacking. If there is anything at all we can assist you with, please give us a call.

NF
NIKKA F.
01/21/2021
Super friendly and fast
They took care of me fast so I could make it to work on time!
Chris R., President from Hudson's Automotive Service responded on 01/25/2021

Nikka,  we are always trying to do our best. Sometimes it is great and others not so much. We always appreciate our customer comments, so we know where we are lacking and attempt to do better. Thank you againg for the comment(s).

Subaru Impreza Sedan
01/13/2021
Reliable for maintenance
Fast, efficient, friendly
Chris R., President from Hudson's Automotive Service responded on 01/15/2021

Thank you for taking the time of your busy schedule to post your respone/review.  We thrieve on treating our customers like family and keeping their vehicles operating safely.

Chris R., President from Hudson's Automotive Service responded on 01/25/2021

PJ, thank you for the review. We appreicate all our customer(s) comments. We look forward in seeing you back.

JEFF B.
01/12/2021
Quick and friendly with good workmanship.
Chris not only does good work but he is always glad to answer any questions and give advice.
Chris R., President from Hudson's Automotive Service responded on 01/15/2021

Thank you Jeff for taking the time out of your busy schedule to post your response/review.  We thrieve on keeping our customers happy and their vehicles operating safely.

FW
Fran W.
Toyota Avalon
01/12/2021
Best mechanics in the whole area!
Excellent service! Thank you loads for picking up my car. I would be lost without you guys. Thank you Lisa and your hubby! Chris, you remind me so much of my son, Steve. You are a good person. Thanks again!
Chris R., President from Hudson's Automotive Service responded on 01/15/2021

Thank you Fran for taking the time to post your review/response.  We thrieve on treating our customers like family and their vehicles operating safely.  Fran you are a great person and we enjoy you and your family.