PG
PAUL G.
Ford Cab & Chassis
12/11/2019
No Start on 2003 Ford 350
Chris got us and out in 2.5 hours .Great Customer Service and Professional Staff.
Chris R., President from Hudson's Automotive Service responded on 12/12/2019

Thank you Paul for taking the time out of your busy schedule to post your response/review, we greatly appreciate it.  We try to make all our customers happy with providing with professional service.  Thank you for being loyal to our business.  Merry Christmas and have a Happy New Year.

TC
TONY C.
Cadillac SRX
12/09/2019
New battery
HUDSON 𝙰𝚞𝚝𝚘
Did a tremendous job of getting my car in and out today..... excellent service ✨✨
Chris R., President from Hudson's Automotive Service responded on 12/10/2019

Thank you Tony for taking the time out of your busy schedule to post a respone/review.  We try to keep our customers pleased with our service and greatly appreciate your loyalty.  Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

Joe F.
Mercury Montego
12/06/2019 Category: Service
Joe said they have treated him well over the years.
Chris R., President from Hudson's Automotive Service responded on 12/10/2019

Thank you Joe for taking the time to reply with your response/review.  We appreciate your loyalty.  Have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

AJ
ANDY J.
12/04/2019
Hudson's Auto
Chris and his team are always friendly and keep me aware of the issues with my vehicles and the importance of each issue . The repairs are done in a timely manner to get me and my vehicle back on the road to my busy schedule. Thanks again Hudson's Auto.
Chris R., President from Hudson's Automotive Service responded on 12/04/2019

Thank you Andy for taking the time out of your busy schedule to post your response/review.  We greatly appreciate your comments about our business we do thrieve on trying to keep all our customers informed about their vehicle maintenance/repairs.  Thank you once again for your time and loyalty.  Have a great day

Chris R., President from Hudson's Automotive Service responded on 12/04/2019

JENNIFER T.
Honda Civic Cpe
11/27/2019
Best Shop in the Dayton area
Chris is a very knowledgeable mechanic. He has been working on my cars for 10+ years now. I drive 35 minutes just to come to his shop. His prices are better than most shops. He makes sure to always have a positive attitude when dealing with customers. I only trust him to work on my car. I can’t say enough nice things about this place. Lisa works in the front desk area and she is such a sweetheart. Every time I call she has a pleasant voice. Thanks for all you do there!
Chris R., President from Hudson's Automotive Service responded on 12/02/2019

Thank you Jennifer for taking the time out of your busy schedule to post your response/review.  We greatly appreciate you and the business you bring to us.  We try to treat you and all of our other customers they way we want to be treated.  Thank you for your loyalty and belief in our business.  Look forward to seeing you on your next visit.

DI
Debbie I.
Ohio
11/21/2019 Category: Service
Debbie said they were very prompt and they fixed what needed to be fixed very quickly. She said all the techs were polite and courteous.
Chris R., President from Hudson's Automotive Service responded on 11/25/2019

Thank you Debbie for taking the time out of your busy schedule to post your response/review.  We like to treat all our customers the way we want to be treated and keep them informed about their vehicle. Look forward to seeing you in the future for your next maintenance work required. Happy Holidays

JOSH W.
11/07/2019
Fantastic Experience. Again.
This is the place I come to when I need my cars cc worked on. The Hudson team is very professional and polite. They always talk me through what they’re goi g to do before they do it, and it seems regardless of what my vehicle needs done my car is out of the shop in 24 hours or less. I can’t speak more highly about this business.
Chris R., President from Hudson's Automotive Service responded on 11/08/2019

Thank you Josy for taking the time out of your busy schedule to post your response/review.  We greatly appreciate your business and we try very hard to have all vehicles completed within a timely manner and performing correctly/safely.  Have a Happy Thanksgiving and look forward to seeing you again.

Chris R., President from Hudson's Automotive Service responded on 11/08/2019

Sorry, Josh got to fast with my fingers on your name.

ST
SHARI T.
Kia Soul
10/31/2019
Always great service!
Had a oil change, tire rotation and brake job on my Kia soul and service was done before expected as usual love Hudson's!
Chris R., President from Hudson's Automotive Service responded on 10/31/2019

Thank you Shari for taking the time out of your busy schedule to post a response/review.  We aim to keep all our customers happy and their vehicles safe.  Happy Holloween!

Joshua M.
Fairborn, OH
Ford Police Interceptor
10/30/2019 Category: Service
Joshua said they were very pro active in letting him know what was going on. They explained everything as they did the job.
Chris R., President from Hudson's Automotive Service responded on 11/04/2019

Thank you Joshua for your response/review, we appricate you taking the time out of your busy schedule to post your rely and review.  We try to treat our customers the way we wish to be treated and keep them informed about their vehicles.

JEFF L.
Cadillac SRX
10/26/2019
Happy customer
Great customer service, extremely knowledgeable, very reasonable rates. Have been going to Hudson's a couple of years now, will not go anywhere else. These people know what they are doing and strive to take the best care they can of their customers.
Chris R., President from Hudson's Automotive Service responded on 10/28/2019

Thank you Jeff for taking the time to give your response/review.  We greatly appreciate your trust and loyalty in our business/staff.

NF
NIKKA F.
10/26/2019
Very helpful!
Chris and Lisa are the best! They are very helpful and accomodate my schedule and let me plan out my repairs. They let me know what I need done immediately and what can wait. They also always seem to have candy which is good!
Chris R., President from Hudson's Automotive Service responded on 10/28/2019

Thank you Nikka for taking the time to give our business your response/review.  We greatly appreciate your loyalty, we thrieve to keep our customers vehicles safe and up to date on required information about the required repairs needed or will be due soon.

AC
ANGIE C.
10/25/2019
Always GREAT service!
I use Hudson’s regularly for all of our vehicles - yesterday I stopped for a tire repair they took care of it immediately or a minimal charge. Chris and his staff are the best!! I would highly recommend them over any other shop in the area!!
Chris R., President from Hudson's Automotive Service responded on 10/25/2019

Thank you Angie for your response/reveiw.  We greatly appreciate your loyalty and look forward to seeing in the future.

SHANNON S.
Nissan Rogue
10/18/2019
Review
Chris R., President from Hudson's Automotive Service responded on 10/25/2019

Thank you Shannon for your response/review.  We do appreciate you taking time out of your busy schedule to answer our questions.  We look forward to seeing you in the future.  Thank you for being a loyal customer.

FW
Fran W.
10/16/2019
20 years or more, trusted.
Thank you Cris for the good service and work! I’ve been a widow for 19 years now. My husband always took our cars to you so of course I have done so since. You are the only one we have trusted . Fran
Chris R., President from Hudson's Automotive Service responded on 10/17/2019

Thank you Fran for taking the time out of your schedule to respond and to give us a review.  We greatly appreciate your loyalty and look forward to your next visit in the Spring.  Hope your holidays are filled with many blessings.

BF
BROCK F.
Chevrolet Suburban
10/14/2019
Customer service
Can’t complain about anything. Super friendly and prices are more then fair. I’m telling everyone about this place
Chris R., President from Hudson's Automotive Service responded on 10/14/2019

Thank you Brock for taking the time out to post a response/review.  We greatly appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again.  Thank you for the recommedations to other, make sure they tell us you refered them to us you will get a free oil change up to 5 quarts of oil.

AT
ALAN T.
Enon, OH
Dodge Charger
10/10/2019
honest, fair , quality work
Hudson's Automotive treat you like a person and not a number. . Friendly service fair pricing and quality work make it a great place to have your car worked on
Chris R., President from Hudson's Automotive Service responded on 10/11/2019

Thank you Alan for taking the time to respond and post a review.  Your loyalty is greatly appreciated.  Look forward to seeing you in the future.  Have a great weekend.

MARK C.
10/08/2019
Best auto service shop that I have found in the local area!
My family has been in the area for a couple of years now and we have used a few of the local shops for repairs. That was until we found Chris and his team at Hudson's, now we entrust all of our family’s vehicles to the Hudson's team. They have always been honest with us about repairs and never tried to upsell or tell us unnecessary repairs were needed. Work has always been completed on time and often has found discounts or made me aware of warranties that have kept costs down. Also I don’t know of another place that gives a new customer discount. 5 stars all day!
Chris R., President from Hudson's Automotive Service responded on 10/09/2019

Thank you Mark for taking time out of your busy schedule to respond and post a review.  We greatly appreciate your business, look forward to seeing you in the future.

09/27/2019
Super fast service!
The battery in our truck crapped out and with short notice we ran up Hudson's and a new one was installed in 15 mins. Love Hudson's
Chris R., President from Hudson's Automotive Service responded on 09/30/2019

Thank you for taking the time to write a review /response.  We appreciate your loyalty to our business and the feedback you gave.

Mercury Marquis
09/27/2019
Great Honest Service for my classic car - thank you!
Great service - I'm definitely returning again! I'm an ASE mechanic, and I have been looking in Dayton for help with auto repairs that I just can't do anymore. I was very pleased with Hudson's work on my 78 Mercury. They charged for the exact Labor required, no inflated estimates and no-nonsense that the other shops try to pull. You can trust this shop. Thanks! Brian M. - --15 yr ASE mechanic.
Chris R., President from Hudson's Automotive Service responded on 09/30/2019

Thank you Brian for taking time out of your busy schedule to write your review/response.  Your business is appreciated and the detailed feedback you gave is more than words can express.  Thank you once again.

SA
SAMUEL A.
09/19/2019
Great Service; Nice
After moving from autoshops to autoshops to fix my fuel tank, Hudson automotive finaly came to my rescue by offering me a great deal and a great service. Thanks Hudson automotive!
Chris R., President from Hudson's Automotive Service responded on 09/20/2019

Thank you Samuel for your response/review.  We thrieve on keeping our customers happy and their vehicles safe.