ROBERTA B.
Volkswagen New Beetle
10/05/2017
arrigance
hired Hudson's to fix problem on 2000 vw beetle was told throttle body was bad. Had to take back three times never fixed. Now refuse to honor warranty Must seek legal option..
Chris R., President from Hudson's Automotive Service responded on 10/17/2017

Roberta thank you for your response/review.  Your review was the first time we had heard anything from you about the outcome from another repair shops diagnostic. I am sorry that there was some miscommunication with the problem of your VW, we asked you to have a VW dealer take a look at your car because of the miss information from the on board computer of your vechile and the dealer informed us they found it hard to believe that the new throttle body we installed was not working properly.  The codes did not refer to your car.  This is why we recommended you to a VW dealer repair shop to preform the diagnostics.  We have never not honored our warranties and said we would if the dealer showed the proper diagnostics and the throttle body we installed was bad.  We went as far as we could with the equipment that we have and informed you of the situation with your vehicle.  At the time we discussed this with you everything was ok.

JULIE D.
10/08/2016
Wrong email address. You need to improve your admin process.
I have no idea who you people are, but you have sent somebody else's details to me instead of them. Please correct your records.
Chris R., President from Hudson's Automotive Service responded on 10/28/2016

Julie, not sure on the mix up, but we had made a repair on your Toyota. If this is a mistake, we apologize. Thank You

JI
Jackson I.
Lewis Center, OH
Chrysler Sebring
01/15/2018 Category: Service
Jackson said the guy was nice, but his vehicle wasn't doing well.
Chris R., President from Hudson's Automotive Service responded on 02/06/2018

jackson,thank you for  the review.

DE
Don E.
Ford Crown Victoria
01/04/2019 Category: Service
Don said some of the things he didn't approve of.
Chris R., President from Hudson's Automotive Service responded on 01/11/2019

Sorry for your disappointment.  We thrieve on keeping our customers happy and their vehicles safe.  If you are have a problem with the mechical repairs that were completed please give us a call.  We have a 2 year/24000 nationwide warranty.

Mark C.
05/27/2017 Category: Service
Mark said they were nice and friendly. They did not follow-up with him during the service.
Chris R., President from Hudson's Automotive Service responded on 06/01/2017

Mark, thank you for the review and comments. Not sure where the break in communication may have, but we will work on doing better.

Chris R., President from Hudson's Automotive Service responded on 06/01/2017

Joe F.
Mercury Montego
06/24/2020 Category: Service
Joe said the staff did a good job.

Kia Optima
06/10/2020
Friendly, good service
My car was fixed, and quickly, for a fair price by people who were only ever friendly and showed that they know and care about their customers. I have one criticism, which I think just boils down to miscommunication, but I had asked a couple times that among the repairs I was looking for, was my wanting my steering wheel re-aligned. When I got my car back, it was in better shape than it had been in years, but that steering wheel was still a little slanted. Not the end of the world by any means, but a little disappointing.
Chris R., President from Hudson's Automotive Service responded on 06/12/2020

Brian, i apologize for the misunderstanding. If you would allow us to realign your steering wheel we will do that at your convenience and you may wait as well. Just let me know when a good time for you is. Thank you Chris Randall

AC
ARTAVEA C.
Dodge Caliber
05/21/2020
I moved here from Toledo 3 yrs ago and found him online for a brake job. Chris has been my mechanic ever since. Affordable and honest.
Chris R., President from Hudson's Automotive Service responded on 05/22/2020

Artavea, thank you for taking time leave us a review. We value yours and all of our customers comments greatly. We also appreciate any and all reccommendations that you may have to possibly better our service. Again thank you for the review and we look forward in seeing you back soon.

KATHY S.
12/22/2019
Currious question.
I greatly appreciate the work and professional atmosphere every time i visit. I am curious however that the work you told me you performed on my car was not on my invoice. Thanks again.
Chris R., President from Hudson's Automotive Service responded on 12/23/2019

Hi Kathy, sorry for any confusion we replaced your rear brake drum, the brake lines.  I think what is confusing is the how the computer listed it I will correct it on my end and if you want another print out we will have one for you.  Thank you for taking the time out of your busy schedule to post a response/review.  Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.

Joe F.
Mercury Montego
12/06/2019 Category: Service
Joe said they have treated him well over the years.
Chris R., President from Hudson's Automotive Service responded on 12/10/2019

Thank you Joe for taking the time to reply with your response/review.  We appreciate your loyalty.  Have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

07/02/2019
Hudson's Service
So far we've been pleased with the service on our vechicle. HOWEVER, twice the billing has been incorrect and we've had to been issued a credit - better communication between technicians and the office staff would be very helpful.

Also you are sending these requests to the wrong email address.
Chris R., President from Hudson's Automotive Service responded on 07/02/2019

Hi Tom thank you for your response/review.  Sorry, about the error.  The office staff is going to start verifying the information before any charges are made from now on.  We appreciate your business.  We thrieve on trying to keep our customers happy and their vehicles safe.

Matthew G.
Miamisburg, OH
Nissan Quest
05/15/2019 Category: Service
Matthew said that the place was good, but they did not call when the estimated cost went up before completing work.
Chris R., President from Hudson's Automotive Service responded on 05/16/2019

Thank you Matthew for your response/review.  Sorry, sometimes it gets very hetic around here and we tend to forget about any increases after the original approval.  We are working on improving getting all changes approved before completing any mechanical work.  We do thrieve on keeping our customers happy and their vehicles safely running.

MARY MS P.
Buick Enclave
01/31/2019
New battery installed
Hudson’ s automotive , Chris Randall , owner/operator is very easy to talk with and he is honest and I feel very comfortable doing business with HUdson’s whenever I have a problem with my 2008 Enclave. He is trustworthy.Mary M Price
Chris R., President from Hudson's Automotive Service responded on 01/31/2019

Thank you Mary for your review/response.  We try to treat our customers like family and keep your vehicle operating great/safe.

Don B.
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
12/04/2018 Category: Service
Don said he thought they were a little high.
Chris R., President from Hudson's Automotive Service responded on 12/06/2018

Thank you Don for your response/review.  Sorry, that you think our prices our a little high but we do have a lot of overhead and employees to pay.  Everything has to be accounted for when you are self employed.  Thank you for your business

Chris W.
Ohio
Chevrolet Cobalt
12/03/2018 Category: Service
Chris said the service was great, and kind but he was denied warranty on his clutch repair.
Chris R., President from Hudson's Automotive Service responded on 12/04/2018

Sorry, Chris the clutch repair is under warranty as long as it is not damaged by the repairs that were not completed.  We recommended that the car is not driven until all repairs were completed.  This was advised for your safety mainly but also not to do any more damage to the car until repaired properly.