TO
Todd O.
Chevrolet Suburban
11/24/2020 Category: Service
Todd said that they repaired everything he needed repaired.

Sharon M.
Kia Rio
11/14/2020 Category: Service
Sharon said she knows them, she knows they're good, she trusts them, while she was here waiting the staff was super nice, they made her feel welcomed, they weren't pushy at all, she needs other work done, and she's definitely coming back.

Chevrolet Aveo
11/11/2020
Always do great work in timely manner
I have had a run of issues recently that needed immediate attention on my car, they were always able to fit me in and get my car serviced quickly
Chris R., President from Hudson's Automotive Service responded on 11/12/2020

Thank you for taking the time to post your response/review.  We try to keep our customers happy and their vehicles operating safely.  Hope you have a great week.

RD
Robert D.
Lexus ES 350
11/04/2020
Great service.
It was a pleasure to work with Chris, he took his time discussing my cars maintenance. I called dealer for price on 150k maintenance schedule and it was much more than Hudson's price.
Chris R., President from Hudson's Automotive Service responded on 11/04/2020

Thank you Robert for taking the time out of your busy schedule to post your response/review.  We thrieve on keep our customers happy and their vehicles operating safely.

Karla S.
10/22/2020
Reliable
Chris always takes care of my car and I have a 2005 Buick Lacrosse and he's very thorough and does an excellent job very professional and respectful, not the highest of prices and he stands by his work.
Chris R., President from Hudson's Automotive Service responded on 11/02/2020

Thank you Karla for taking the time out of your busy schedule to post your response/reveiw.  We greatly appreciate your loyalty.  We thrieve on treating our customers like family and keeping their vehicles operating safely.

FW
Fran W.
Toyota Avalon
10/15/2020
Five Stars for sure!
Chris has always been trustworthy and honest. I love the family atmosphere. We went to his father and watched Chris grow up to be a nice, honest young man!
Chris R., President from Hudson's Automotive Service responded on 10/16/2020

Thank you Fran for taking the time out of your busy schedule to post your response/review.  We thrieve on treating our customers they way we want to be treated and to keep their vehicles operating safely.

JEFF L.
Cadillac SRX
10/14/2020
As always, excellent!!
As always Chris, your work is excellent. Drives like a new car. I think we'll start calling you the Car Whisperer!
Chris R., President from Hudson's Automotive Service responded on 10/16/2020

Thank you Jeff for taking time out of your busy schedule to post your response/review.  We greatly appreciate your loyalty.  We thrieve on keeping our customers happy and their vehicles operating safely.  Have a safe trip and enjoy yourself.

LH
LORI H.
Honda Element
10/13/2020
Hudson’s has been my automotive fix it place for a long time. They are courteous, efficient, friendly, and very good at their profession.
Chris R., President from Hudson's Automotive Service responded on 10/16/2020

Thank you Lori for your response/review.  We greatly appreciate your loyalty

mike r.
10/11/2020
Efficiency
I was driving by Hudson’s, saw the Pennzoil sign and remembered I needed an oil change. I’v Never looked back, since. They do all my repair work now, as well as maintenance. I recommend them.
Chris R., President from Hudson's Automotive Service responded on 10/16/2020

Thank you Mike for your loyalty and taking the time to post your response/review.  We thrieve on keeping our customers happy and their vehicles operating safely.

KH
KAREN H.
10/11/2020
Great!!
Trustworthy mechanics. Reasonable prices. Oil change - axle replaced - tire alignment + 4 quarts of tranny fluid under $700. Only place I will ever go. Even with 8 cars ahead of me mine was done next morning. Highly recommend.
Chris R., President from Hudson's Automotive Service responded on 10/16/2020

Thank you Karen for taking the time out of your busy schedule to post your response/review.  We appreciate your loyalty and we thrieve on keeping you pleased with our work performance in maintaining your vehicle and keeping it operating safely.

ROGER H.
10/07/2020
Easy to location. Nice knowledgeable people.
Great knowledgeable people. Always there to help. No pressure to have something done.
Chris R., President from Hudson's Automotive Service responded on 10/09/2020

Thank you Roger for taking time out of your busy schedule to post your response/review.  We appreciate all our customers, we thrieve on making our customers aware of what repairs need to be completed ASAP.  Once again thank you for your response.  Just give us a call 937-256-4163 if your vehicle requires any maintenance.

TJ
TERRI J.
10/06/2020
Chris never steers you wrong
I would never take my car anywhere else. Chris is reliable and honest
Chris R., President from Hudson's Automotive Service responded on 10/09/2020

Thank you Terri for taking time out of your busy schedule to post your response/review.  We greatly appreciate your loyalty.  We thrieve on keeping our customers vehicles operating safely.

JANIS/JENNIFER R.
10/06/2020
The people are always very friendly and I’m not high pressured in to getting something fixed that I go there to get fixed. The work that is done on my car is excellent
Same as in the review title
Chris R., President from Hudson's Automotive Service responded on 10/09/2020

Thank you Janis/Jennifer Ray for taking time out of your busy schedule to post your response/review.  We try to treat our customers the way we want to be treated.

MIKE R.
10/05/2020
Axle boots
Fine work performed in a timely manner.
Chris R., President from Hudson's Automotive Service responded on 10/09/2020

Thank you Mike for taking time out of your busy schedule to post your respone/review.  We thrieve on keeping our customers pleased and their vehicles operating safely.

Tim /Susan B.
Sugarcrk Township, OH
Lexus IS 250
10/01/2020
Like family
The people at Hudsons treat me like family,and do excellent work...
Chris R., President from Hudson's Automotive Service responded on 10/02/2020

Thank you Tim/Susan for taking time out of your busy schedule to post your response/review.  We do try to treat everyone like family because we want our customers to feel appreciated and respected.  We greatly appreciate your loyalty and look forward to seeing you on your next maintenance visit.  If you do any traveling be safe and stay healthy.